Loving The Russian Mafia

By CrystalWings-

"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Meeting him again
Chapter 3: Where have you been?
Chapter 4: In my arms
Chapter 5: Won't let you go
Chapter 6: My kitten
Chapter 7: His drug
Chapter 8: One last night
Chapter 9: Escaped
Chapter 10: Calm before the storm
Chapter 11: Dilemma
Chapter 12: Family
Chapter 13: Marry me?
Chapter 14: A fake...wait what?
Chapter 15: The storm as the calm ends
Chapter 16: His only escape
Chapter 17: Hello love
Chapter 18: The return
Chapter 19: Thank you
Chapter 20: Until my last breath
Chapter 21: The Knights
Chapter 22: Unforgettable love
Chapter 23: An eventful morning
Chapter 24: The sneak out
Chapter 25: The party
Chapter 26: My everything
Chapter 27: The first time we met
Chapter 28: Just one more time
Chapter 29: He'll always find me
Chapter 30: A special place
Chapter 31: I said yes
Chapter 32: The bad guy
Chapter 33: I'm...
Chapter 34: A promise of love
Chapter 35: He was happy
Chapter 36: Unsaid and incomplete
Chapter 37: I see you everywhere
Chapter 38: His responsibility
Chapter 39: I'm sorry love
Chapter 40: Answer to all my prayers
Chapter 41: Where have you been love?
Chapter 42: Unsaid goodbyes
Chapter 43: A risk worth taking
Chapter 44: His shoulder to cry on
Chapter 45: No words needed
Chapter 46: You are engaged...
Chapter 47: The Mafia's girl
Chapter 48: You are mine
Chapter 49: Not a saint
Chapter 50: Caveman
Chapter 51: I would lose my mind
Chapter 52: Scars on my soul
Epilogue
Scars On Her Soul

Chapter 53: To the square of infinity

14K 351 32
By CrystalWings-

Vienna's POV

"Marry me..." He whispered.

A soft gasp escaped my lips as I watched him grab a small, dark blue, velvet box from his pocket.

"Please..." He added before opening the small box to reveal a stunning diamond ring.

"The first time I sat eyes on you, when you barged into that men's room and kissed me out of nowhere, I felt a strange connection with you...a connection that I have never felt before...a connection that I couldn't explain to anybody back then and to be honest I still can't..." He paused with a chuckle.

"I couldn't really understand why I felt the way I felt...but somehow I just knew you were the one for me...the one who I always want in my arms...the one I want to protect and cherish at any cost...I felt as if you were born just for me and I still feel the same, I know it might sound a bit silly and old school but that's just the way I am...that's the way I love" He continued.

"After everything that we have been through, some might think that there's nothing left in our relationship...some might even think that our relationship is toxic...that our love is toxic...the world might say such things behind our backs but that's because they don't know us...they don't know the way we love eachother...they'll never understand our love..." He trailed off.

"I believe that our separations, our pain, our fights, have made our love even more stronger than it ever was and it'll keep growing stronger..." He paused once again glancing down for a second before looking up at me once again.

"We have been through enough pain and now there'll be nothing but happiness in our lives...I want to give you every happiness that there is in this world..." He paused yet again.

"So...will you let me?" He asked simply.

"Yes..." I whispered in a heartbeat as a few tears slipped down my eyes blurring my vision.

He let out a soft chuckle before grabbing the ring from the box and sliding it down my ring finger.

"I love..." I spoke as he got up, interrupting me, smashing his lips against mine and lifting me off my feet, twirling me around in his arms.

I chuckled softly once we finally pulled away and he put me down.

"For a second I was nervous about what your answer might be" He said with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Why" I asked out of genuine curiosity.

"Well, after the miscarriage and after everything that we have been through...I thought that you might need some more time...more space and that maybe I was rushing into things" He replied with a slight shrug to his shoulders.

"Well then..." I paused.

"You have got it all wrong. I don't need anymore time...I need you and only you" I continued resting my forehead against his.

"I love you" He whispered kissing the tip of my nose as I just smiled closing my eyes.

Is this even real?

How come I became so fortunate to have a man like Ryan in my life?

I chuckled shaking my head.

"What" He asked pulling away.

"Nothing...it's just that...everything feels so surreal, like it's some beautiful dream that I might wake up from very soon" I replied.

"Considering our history and the amount of time our happiness lasts, I feel kinda scared and nervous...it's like everything's way too easy...everything's going too smoothly...like some kinda calm before the storm...a storm that might destroy everything..." I added as my lips almost trembled while I poured my fears out to him as he interrupted me.

"Shush...this is real, sweetheart" He said kissing my forehead before embracing me once again with his chin resting on my head.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen now...not anymore. Stop being so negative" He added as I just hummed in reply grabbing onto his shirt.

"Is this why you stopped me from calling my mother this afternoon? Because you were going to propose me...you said that I might have some more things to tell her..." I said a while later, only to be interrupted by him.

"Yeah..." He paused pulling away.

"And now by all means you can call her and tell her everything...also that you are engaged now" He added bringing my left hand to his lips and placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand, looking at the ring.

Smiling, I glanced down at my ring finger, which now had a ring, and it was just now that I realized that I didn't even look at the ring properly.

"Beautiful, isn't it" He mumbled.

"Yeah it is" I replied still gazing down at the simple but yet elegant ring on my finger.

Well...

I'm engaged!

"Do you plan on staring at that ring all night" He said with an amused look on his face as I chuckled.

We sat on the couch, near the pool on the deck itself, and talked for hours about everything and anything before my tummy finally grumbled asking for some food, so we finally decided to have dinner.

"I'm so stupid, there's a pool on this deck and I just now realized that I didn't go for a swim even once...and we are leaving tomorrow morning" I said shaking my head at myself before digging into my food.

"Maybe I can go for a swim after dinner, we have all night after all" I added.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, it's quite cold and windy, you might catch cold" He replied as I held back the urge to roll my eyes.

"Ryan, just a gentle reminder that I'm not a baby" I said shaking my head.

"I think that you are forgetting that we are going to a beach house tomorrow...you can swim all day if you want" He replied as I opened my mouth to say something but realising that he's right, I shut it again.

Beach house, of course I can swim anytime I want.

"I have an idea" I said enthusiastic.

"What" He asked munching the last bite of his food as I was already done with mine.

"Why don't we leave right now...I'm pretty sure tonight I won't be sleeping anyways, considering how excited I am suddenly..." I paused.

"So Mr. Knight, I would like to spend this night with you...talking about anything and everything as we walk by the seashore, hand in hand...with the cold waves tingling our feets and later, lying under the stars...probably discussing our wedding date" I added placing my hand on his.

"Sounds like a plan" He replied staring down at our entwined hands.

Later on we did exactly what I asked for, biding goodbye to Alexander, we left the yacht and headed straight for the beach house and once we reached there, our luggage was taken inside but we didn't go inside the villa, which by the way looked amazing even from outside, instead we decided to take a walk by the seashore...hand in hand...just as I wanted.

"Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if you hadn't got me kidnapped that night" I mumbled resting my head on his bicep as we walked by the beach, barefoot, as the 'almost white' sand clinged onto our feets for a few seconds before the waves washed it off again.

"Are you indirectly saying that my decisions are always right" He replied with a smirk.

"Aren't you a bit too arrogant and cocky sometimes" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"But on a serious note, I was actually wondering how things would have turned out if we hadn't met again" I added.

"Well, as much as I hate to say it out loud...but maybe you would have moved on with your life...with someone else" He replied.

"No Ryan, that's not what I think..." I paused.

"I don't think I would have ever been able to move on from you...I did have a year to move on...but I couldn't and I guess that says enough" I added with a slight shrug.

"Hm...but even if you tried to, I wouldn't have let you...I'm kinda selfish in that department" He replied kissing the tip of my nose as I just chuckled shaking my head.

"We got separated...everybody lost the hope that you would ever come back...everybody gave up on you...but you did came back...for me and even though I kinda hated you for forcing me into staying with you but deep down somewhere...being near you...being close to you, made me happy" I said after a while of comfortable silence as everything that happened between us was flashing like some kinda movie in my head.

"But yet I gave my hundred percent to make sure you hate me and leave me...I ran away...I lied to you...I hurt you in the worst way possible..." I paused.

"And eventually...you let me go..." I trailed off as a lone tear slipped down my eye recalling that dreadful night when the world came crashing down on me.

"And that was the worst day of my life, Ryan" I added as we stopped walking.

"But eventually we found our way back to eachother" He said gently wiping my tears off.

"Yeah we did" I replied with a genuinely happy smile.

"And if that's not destiny..." I paused reaching out to touch his slightly stubbled cheek.

"Then I don't know what is" I continued as he just smiled, stealing a quick kiss before we continued walking but somehow I slowly managed to get my hand free from his as I wanted to do something that's been on my head way before he proposed me.

Taking the ring that he gave me, off my ring finger I sighed deeply before kneeling down on one knee as he continued walking slowly, busy talking about something.

But within a few seconds he noticed that I was no longer walking beside him, quickly turning around, his gaze landed on me as he frowned with a small chuckle.

"Love, what on earth are you doing" He asked walking closer.

"Proposing you" I simply replied.

"What" He mumbled with an amused chuckle.

"I guess you are forgetting that I kinda proposed you just a few hours ago" He added.

"Yeah I know that but ever since I came back I wanted to be the one to propose you...because I wanted to make you feel special...as you deserve it...you deserve that a girl goes down on her knee to ask if you would marry her..." I paused.

"But after everything that happened I was too scared that you might say yes just so that you don't hurt my feelings and not because you actually want to marry me...so I couldn't gain enough courage to do this earlier" I continued.

"But now that you have proposed me, everything's clear in my head...there are no fears...no insecurities...so I just want to create this memory...just want us to have this moment where I'm kneeling down on one knee and asking you that..." I paused yet again bringing my ring up to him.

"Ryan Knight...the love of my life...will you please marry me..." I continued almost in a whisper as I don't know why but my eyes suddenly filled up with tears as I said those words to him.

"Isn't that the ring that I gave you" He said amused as I shook my head chuckling.

"Well, you don't leave me alone for a second...so when was I supposed to go and buy you a ring" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Okay...I need sometime to think about it" He said brushing me off as I just looked at him with my mouth agape.

This man...!!!

"Come on, Ryan. My knee is hurting with all the sand..." I replied only to be interrupted by him as he sweeped me off my feet...or rather should I say knees in my case and carried me into his arms in bridal style before claiming my lips into a breathtaking kiss...like literally breathtaking.

"Yes..." He whispered into my ear as I chuckled feeling his warm breath tickling me.

"I love you..." I whispered kissing his stubbled cheek.

"I know" He replied as I gave him a pointed look.

"Okay yeah...I love you too..." He paused.

"To the square of infinity..." He whispered.

"God! Never really thought I would understand what someone was trying to say just by one single look" He said a moment later as I chuckled at him.

"Get used to it...husband" I mumbled a reply.

"I already am" He said as we continued walking...walking off into the sunset.

•••

So...they are getting married!!!

And I don't know how you guys are gonna take this but...

This is the last chapter of this book.

Wait! Wait!

Yes, you read that right, this is the last chapter of this book...but not the end of Ryan and Vienna's story.

They both have so much more to tell...so much more to share with you guys.

So you might have guessed it by now and your guess is absolutely correct...there'll be a sequel to this book.

Yes! Soon I'll be back with the sequel of 'Loving The Russian Mafia'.

Some of you might be thinking that why sequel? Why not just continue the story within this book itself?

So the answer to that is that personally I prefer books to end within fifty to sixty chapters...so I guess that explains why I want to end this book here.

I'll be updating an epilogue soon.

Anyways,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 8.8K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
54.6K 1.6K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured huskily and I felt his hot breath feathering by my ear making my knees tr...
721K 18.7K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...