RWBY X MALE READER

By Bossforlife75

You are the son of Vergil, the dangerous older brother of the famous devil hunter Dante. After your village i... More

(Definitive) Prologue.
Bio (slightly updated)
Part 1: Welcome to vale
Part 2:The Shining beacon
Part 3: The initiation
Teaser
Part 4: The badge and burden
Part 5: Jaunedice
Part 6 :Forever fall, but never forgotten
Part 7 :The Stray
Part 8: Black and White and Demons awaken
Vol. 2 Part 1: Best Day Ever
Vol.2 part 2: Painting the town red, pasts can't stay buried.
Vol.2 part 3: Extracurricular Field Trip.
10K?!
Vol.2 Part. 4: The Boogeyman's Tale.
Vol.2 part 5: Breach (The Showdown) pt.1
Vol.2 part 6: Resurgence (The Showdown) pt.2
Vol.2 part 7: Retribution (The Showdown Finale)
Vol.3 part 1: Round One's New Challengers.
Vol.3 part, 2: It's Brawl in the Family.
Vol.3 part, 3: Never miss a beat.
Vol.3 part, 4: Fall.
Vol.3 part, 5: Destiny.
Vol.3 part, 6: PVP.
Vol 3. part, 7: The battle of Beacon.
Vol.3 part, 8: Heroes and Monsters.
Vol.3 part, 9: The Beginning of The end.
Vol.3 part, 10: Don't say goodbye...
Vol.4 part, 1: The Next Step Is Always The Hardest.
Vol.4 part, 2: Long time no see.
Vol.4 part, 3: Two Steps Forward, Three From Hell.
Vol.4 part, 4: Against All Odds.
Vol.5 part, 1: The Menagerie.
Vol. 5 part, 2: Keep Walking The Line.
Vol. 5 part, 3: The Approaching Storm.
Vol. 5 part, 4: Don't Fear The Reaper.
Vol. 5 part, 5: Restful Reunions.
Vol.6 part, 1: Argus Unlimited.
Vol.6 Part, 2: Alone in Darkness.
Vol.6 part, 3: The Grimm's Reaper.
Vol.6 part, 4: Dead end.
Vol.6 part, 5: Something wicked this way comes.
Vol.6 part, 6: This Is The Way.
Vol. 7 part, 1: The Greatest Approach.
Vol. 7 part, 2: Ceremonial Circumstances.
Vol. 7 part, 3: A Cordial Night Out.
Vol. 7 part, 4: The Road to Hell...
Extra Chapter 1: Tale of the Fallen Swordsmen.
Extra Chapter 2: Eclipse
Special Chapter 1: The Devil's Rose.

Character Bio and Announcement.

219 2 1
By Bossforlife75

(So with the death of Rooster Teeth and the fates of RVB and RWBY up in the air I'm announcing that I'm going to release the remaining parts of Vol. 7 today and continue up until Vol. 9, I'm going to watch the entire series all over again for nostalgia and if anyone has read this far thank you for supporting this fic. I'm sad that there's still so much to explore in the world of RWBY and it's bittersweet to know Red vs Blue concluded their story before this happened.)

These are your "siblings" and are also Revenant trainees from back when you were still operating under Gray Fox.

[Personal profile:]

Kasumi: Age, 21. Height, 6.8 ft.(W/o armor) 7.0 ft. (In armor)

B-093 Is the adopted younger "twin" of Kazumi-B087 Possessing quick reflexes and complete tactical awareness, with a calm and reserved personality, often emotionless in most cases. Kasumi almost always refuses to go on missions, unless it is alone or with her "sister" Kazumi, as they have proven to work much more effectively in a binary squad. Kasumi has been genetically and physically altered with standardized Revenant augmentations, she, along with Hajime-232 are known for being fiercely loyal to both (Y/n) and Kazumi.

Weapon: Totsuka. Dual Tanto swords that are capable of channeling and redirecting Kasumi's semblance through the blades, allowing her to launch fire based projectiles at her opponents or being able to ignite the swords themselves on fire, making them more effective in close quarters combat.

Semblance: Amaterasu. A unique form of Pyrokinesis Kasumi's ability to control flames and freely change their shape, has made Kasumi an easy candidate for Revenant augmentation. Her extraordinary semblance allows Kasumi to control flames from anywhere in her line of sight, that of which is hot enough to burn other flames, letting Kasumi mold the flames into any shape she wishes. Despite being the youngest Revenant of the group, Kasumi has also shown to be able to use her semblance for short to long range teleportation by enveloping herself in a blanket of black flames.

Other equipment: Suit of GUNGNIR MKII armor, custom fitted for Kasumi B-093's unique semblance the armor is constructed to make full use of and further enhance Kasumi's abilities in combat due to its construction of composite metals and alloys that are highly resistant to the heat of 093's semblance, allowing extended usage of her powers in prolonged combat situations.

When not in use Kasumi's armor recedes into her gauntlets and greaves via nanotechnology.

[Personal profile:]

Kazumi: Age, 24. Height, 6.10 ft. (W/o armor) 7.2 ft. (In armor)

Being the eldest out of Kasumi, Hajime and (Y/n) by two years, this has caused her to develop a caring and almost parental nature, she has a fondness for referring to each as her younger twin sister and little brothers. Kazumi is a wolf Faunus who is immensely strong and versatile, and an expert in all manner of close combat ranging from un-armed to heavy weaponry, she is one of the only few Revenants that have had personal training from Gray Fox. Kazumi has the more outgoing personality of the twins, confident in her abilities, she is always quick to think on her feet. 087 will often put her teammates lives first instead of her mission objectives, despite backlash from her superiors Kazumi has always managed to complete her missions with 100% efficiency. Both herself and her younger twin Kasumi are extremely loyal to (Y/n), and are willing to assist him in anyway they can. However, due to her laid back attitude Kazumi has a tendency to underestimate her opponents in combat, and is also known for having a habit of being highly competitive in combat.

Weapon: Raikiri. Kazumi's experimental high frequency swords can channel and imbue the blades with her Semblance. Any attacks to an opponent while the blade is infused with electricity, paralyzing any opponent hit by streaming electricity directly into the wound. By themselves, both blades can transform into a pair of High-powered Railgun Revolvers.

After combining both pistols, Raikiri turns into a Railgun rifle, the weapon is based off the main Magnetic Accelerator Cannon of the Leviathan's main gun battery, it is capable of almost the same destructive power and is strong enough to pierce through even an Atlas airship's defenses and armor within only a few pulls of the trigger. Kazumi's semblance can further enhance the destructive power and capabilities of Raikiri, making powerful enough to plow through fields and carve away mountains.

Semblance: Take-mi-kazu-chi is a form of electrokinesis Kazumi has the unique ability to shape and control lighting, increased strength, speed and reaction time, and short to long range teleportation, due to her semblance constantly being active Kazumi's hair has taken on a white appearance. Being able to infuse her swords blades with lightning, Kazumi has shown to be so precise and efficient with a blade that she can slice through a bolt of lightning before it has even made contact with the ground, making her a priority candidate for Revenant augmentation.

Other equipment: GUNGNIR MKII armor. Much like B-093's suit, Kazumi B-087's is built to increase the effectiveness of her semblance through reactive armor plating that enhances conductivity through out the undersuit and into the gloves and boots.

Important additional information compiled by Gray Fox: 'The candidates experienced their first casualty today - but not among their ranks. It was one of their handlers. He used too much force and overcommited, using his entire body to pin the candidate to the ground. Number 087 reversed the pin and then used the instructor's own brawn and mass against him, throwing him, and severing the spinal cord at the fifth and sixth cervical vertebrae. Death was immediate. I saw 087 crying outside the barracks. I left her alone. Smith and I both concur; no disciplinary action. Memorial services will be held, all candidates will attend, and then training will resume. I've instructed Athena to emphasize the history of military training - that to simulate combat situations, use of lethal force is often employed, that accidents are always an inherent risk... perhaps even inevitable. Smith spoke to the child, she understands. She will recover. This bodes well. There will be many deaths before boot is over.'

Hajime: Age, 19. Height, 6.7 ft. (W/o armor) 6.11 ft. (In armor)

Being the youngest Revenant of the squad, Hajime's exceptional eyesight and unmatched skill with a rifle at long distances has made him the most lethal sharpshooter in the entire world. Having a mutual respect for each other's skill, both Hajime and (Y/n) have gone on enough missions to consider their bond almost akin to brothers, and are willing to give up their lives for the other's wellbeing. B-232's crafty, and at times, almost cynical personality often giving others the impression of being cold and distant at times. However, once Hajime has been issued an order, he will obediently follow it through. An excellent sniper, who takes down targets with ruthless efficiency at long range, Hajime is an exceptional choice for the team's marksman role, as his semblance and augmentations more than make up for inexperience in close combat. Due to his home colony of Harvest being completely destroyed by a Grimm attack, having been orphaned Hajime was picked up by one of the Leviathan's combat patrols. Because of the events of his childhood, B-232 holds a massive hatred for the Grimm that is only matched by his extraordinary marksmanship.

Weapon: Whistling Arrow. A modular 14.5x114mm Anti-material Dust rifle, B-232 can collapse and shorten the barrel and stock if a situation calls for it, the Whistling Arrow is also capable of transforming into a battle axe for close quarters engagements. Highly proficient with nearly every weapon he has come across, though not on the same level as (Y/n) or Kazumi, Hajime has proven to be very talented in hand to hand combat, despite his preferred method of long range engagements.

Semblance: Kronos. Hajime's semblance allows B-232 the ability to slow or accelerate time around himself in a limited space, activating this ability gives B-232 nearly complete control over the battlefield. Hajime has been shown to be extremely proficient in utilizing this ability for combat, assassinations and reconnaissance missions. Coupled with an already exceptional reaction time activating his ability gives B-232 has unprecedented combat ability while under the influence of his semblance.

Other equipment: GUNGNIR MKII armor. Hajime B-232's suit was constructed for better usage of his time dilation, the suit's lining is made out of material which better masks his body's terminal signature. The suit still retains all of the standard features found in other generations of GUNGNIR, such as, increased strength, speed, and reflexes. Hajime's helmet and visor have also been vastly improved with enhanced Night and Infrared vision, it's HUD is capable of a 5000 meter magnification for long range engagements, the helmet is also outfitted with an advanced FENRIR targeting and tracking suites, allowing his visor to uplink with his rifle's smart scope and provide minor adjustments to his aim if needed.

Additional information: 'Hajime has shown a keen aptitude with firearms and technology, his proficiency with long range combat was on par, if not exceeding a fully trained marksman at only the age of six. In a shooting competition held between B-232 and one veteran sharpshooter on loan from Atlas will be held. Results of the match; 232 managed to keep pace with, and even outperformed our friend from Atlas, both having targets at a similar range of 1000 meters, slowly increasing the distance by 500 each time, until the Atlesian couldn't effectively hit one of the targets placed at 3000 meters, meanwhile 232 could still effectively shoot a target at nearly 4500 meters before being unable to properly sight in. Often when supplies or scraps of tech would go missing, it would usually have a tendency to turn up stashed near 232's bunk. Despite that, somehow Hajime's discipline record was mysteriously clean, and any footage of his crimes were also scrubbed from local databases, as if they had never existed in the first place. However further investigation concluded that Hajime-B232 had indeed managed to slip through and evade security, before reaching a highly secured networked terminal that he used to alter his personal file.'

[In summary: these three are the last known surviving members of Beta Company on file. Section 1 recommends immediate termination of Revenants if otherwise proven to be unreliable or a threat to our interests. Data suggests holding Revenants hostage is key in the capture/elimination of (Y/n)-B312, Jack the Ripper. However, targets are to be eliminated immediately if capture is not a viable option.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 184 28
RWBY x male son of vergil reader
10.5K 133 16
A orphaned boy travels the world with a group of friends. They are soon slaughtered and this opens up a whole new world for the boy. He realizes, the...
3K 131 11
RWBY Volume 8.... What would of happen to Adam Taurus who was stabbed by both Yang and Blake and fell down... After Dying, He was reborn as a son of...
397K 5.4K 79
Vergil; the Son of Sparda. Dark Slayer. Alpha and Omega. Devil in a Blue Coat. He has been given many names, his legacy left in his wake through trav...