๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | แดฐแต‰โฟแตโฑ แดทแตƒแตโฑโฟแตƒ...

By gothiickuromii

โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ... More

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
Prologue

๐—๐—

256 5 16
By gothiickuromii

You look at the gloomy night sky. You look at your phone, 46 missed calls from Hawks.

"Damn I'm in trouble."

You mumble. You look down at your neck, you're still wearing the tracker necklace. You unhook it and throw it in a nearby bush. You walked to your house. You opened the door.

"And where the hell were you!"

Hawks yells.

"I told you, I was with Denki and I lost track of time."

He rolled his eyes.

"I went over to Denkis place and you weren't there! Y/n stop lying to me."

You felt tears bubble up in your eyes. He looks at you and runs to you.

"Y/n, what's wrong."

He says as he wipes your tears.

"I found out how mom died today, and it was all my fault."

You say as you hug Hawks.

"Kid, it wasn't your fault the fire started."

He smiles.

"Listen, how about you go to your room and rest, it's almost 4 and you have school tomorrow."

He says as he kisses your forehead. You nod and go upstairs. You fall on the bed, you just want to go to sleep, you want to forget everything, ever joining the LOV. You cried yourself to sleep that night.

"Come on y/n, there is no changing, you did what you did."

Shigaraki says, holding his hand out

"No, no, stop please!"

You yell as you run to Dabi.

"Dabi please, help me."

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm with him.

He say as fire comes out of his hand. The blue flame eats at you, consuming you.

"Please, help me."

You immediately wake up shaking and screaming. You rip open the covers and look for Hawks, but he isn't home. You look at the time, you're going to be late for class if you don't leave in a few minutes.

"Daisy!"

You hear as you walk in the classroom. Denki runs up to you and hugs you.

"I'm so glad you're okay, your uncle came to my house yesterday, telling me you were gone."

He hugged you tighter.

"Please don't do that again."

He says.

"Yeah, I won't."

You say as you stroke his hair. He looks at you.

"You have really bad eye bags."

He says.

"Did you get sleep yesterday?"

"Yeah, a few hours."

You smile.

"Come on, Mr. Aizawa is coming so we should probably get seated."

You tell him, trying to sound energized.

"Hello class."

Mr Aizawa says as he walks in.

"Now, we have something serious to talk about."

He says as he turns his computer on and showing photos of you, or you in your villain costume.

You felt your heart drop to your stomach.

"If you didn't know, this is a new villain, we don't know who they are, what their quirk is, or any crimes they've committed."

He starts.

"We have reason to believe that the villain is someone in this school. Either in class 1A or 1B considering the events that happened at training camp."

The students gasp as they start looking around. You heard whispers.

"No way there is a traitor in our class, it has to be class B."

You felt like you needed to throw up, your stomach was churning.

"Anyways, let's get started with today's lesson-"

The alarm started blaring

No, no, no, no, please god, not them.

You think as you run up to the window. The loudspeaker started blaring

"This is your principal, there has been dangerous villains spotted in the school, all of them are currently outside. We need class 1A and 1B to help aid in capturing villains as there are limited staff and proheros able to come. God bless everyone."

You were shaking.

"You heard the principal, everyone get in your hero costumes, fast!"

Aizawa yelled.

You put your hero costume on and your mask. You couldn't stop shaking.

"Babe, we'll be okay."

Denki says as he puts his hand on your shoulder, you felt safe when he did that, you felt warm. You really loved him.

"Come on everyone!"

Aizawa yells, as everyone follows behind him. And there they were, the whole of LOV, standing there. You looked to your left and saw proheros. Two of them stood out to you, Hawks and Mirko.

"Damn it."

You mumble.

"Before you attack heroes!"

Shigaraki says.

"I think it's about time we unmask our little helper."

Unmask our little helper, oh shit that's me!

You think.

"Y/n~"

He says in a singsong tone.

"Y/n?"

Kirishima says as he looks at you.

"No, no, that can't be."

Bakugou mutters.

"Yeah, we don't believe you!"

Mina yells.

"Oh really?"

Shigaraki says as he holds out the necklace, with a pendant Momo and Asui knew all too well.

"Y/n, it is you, you are a villain."

Momo says.

"Guys wait, I'm not please believe me."

Denki looked at you, he couldn't say anything, he didn't want to believe it, you weren't a villain.

Hawks looks at you, tears filled his eyes.

"Kid?"

"I swear, please! I was a part of them but I left, I told them this isn't what I wanted!"

You yelled, you were choking on your sobs.

"Shinsou, please check."

Aizawa says

You look back to see Shinsou, his eyes beginning to tear up.

"You'll answer if you're not a villain."

Shinsou says.

"Please y/n! Answer him!"

Denki yells. You can barely breathe.

"See, I told you. Now y/n, won't you come here."

Shigaraki smiles. You walk back.

"No! No way!"

You continue walking back, without realising you were walking into a warp Kurogiri made.

"Great y/n, now I think it's time to have some fun, don't you?"

He asks as he smiles at you. You looked back at class 1A and 1B, they were heartbroken, you looked at Denki. He burst out laughing.

"This, this has to be some sick joke, right!"

He laughs.

"Y/n! Please tell me this is some sick joke!"

He says as he holds his chest.

"I LOVED YOU!"

He says as he chokes on his sobs.

"Come on, I think it's time to fight don't you?"

Shigaraki chuckles. You watch as they start fighting. You can't move, everything feels like slow motion.

 Your gaze becomes blurry, scanning the fight, your eyes dart throughout everyone, but it stops when you see Dabi and Denki. 

You were horrified when you realised what Dabi was doing. You quickly flew in between Dabi and Denki, and Dabi had begun using his fire.

"Y/n!"

Denki yells as he watches the fire burn through your wings in a second, he looked at you.

Oh god, the fire was burning you, right in front of him.

"Stop!"

He yells. You meekly smile at him. Dabi opens his eyes and stopped the fire.

"Y/N!"

He yelled once he realized what he had done. You chuckled as you fell to the ground, half burned.

"Oh my god, y/n."

Denki says as he sits down next to you. Dabi looked at his hands and then back to your half charred body. His knees felt weak. He quickly ran away, he couldn't look at you.

You slowly open your eyes.

"Hey sparky."

You laugh as you cough.

"God y/n, why did you do this?"

He said while choking on his tears.

"Did you really love me, or did you just use me?"

He asked. You felt your heart break more.

"You know, I didn't expect to fall in love with anyone, especially not someone who loses their brain cells when they use their quirk."

You chuckle.

"I loved you, that's why I left the LOV. But karma catches up."

You chuckle. You reach for his hands and he puts his hands in your palm.

"Hey Denki, be an amazing hero for me."

He looks down at you.

"No y/n, please don't leave me."

He cries.

You chuckle as you pull out a small burned daisy from your pocket. The same daisy he gave you the night you realized you fell in love with him, you placed it in his hair.

"Sayonara."

You mutter as you close your eyes.

"I love you daisy, I love you so much."

Denki and Hawks were the only one at your funeral. 

Denki bought daisies, he put them all over the grave. 

You were buried right next to your mom. Hawks thought it would be closure for you.

 Denki didn't think you were a villain and didn't want you to be remembered as one. Years pass, and he stills comes to your grave to tell you everything. 

He keeps the burned daisy with him everywhere he goes. 

Dabi visits your grave too, after he killed you he wasn't able to go back to the league either.

"I love you daisy, I love you so much."

So that was an emotional rollercoaster, for me at least lol. Thank you for everyone supporting this book! This was my first and I'm still learning, so thank you for being patient with me! I'll try and write more stories, but I am taking a break from writing long stories like this for a bit. Thank you all so much! 💛

-Airiaai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 15.7K 20
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ค๐ข, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ '๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
962K 12.5K 101
โ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ. โž โžผ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
197K 6.3K 43
*เณƒเผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
20.7K 968 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง๐.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...