The New Avenger

By YoungAvenger3000

While attacking a HYDRA research base, Tony and Wanda find a young girl who had been taken away from her fami... More

The New Avenger Part 1
The New Avenger Part 2
The New Avenger Part 3
The New Avenger Part 4
The New Avenger Part 5
The New Avenger Part 6
The New Avenger Part 7
Tagged!
The New Avengers Part 8
The New Avenger Part 9
The New Avenger Part 10
The New Avenger Part 11
The New Avenger Part 12
The New Avenger Part 13
The New Avenger Part 14
The New Avenger part 15
The New Avenger Part 16
The New Avenger Part 17
The New Avenger Part 18
The New Avenger Part 19
The New Avenger Part 20
The New Avenger Part 21
The New Avenger Part 22
The New Avenger Part 23
The New Avenger Part 24
The New Avenger Part 25
The New Avenger Part 26
The New Avenger Part 27
The New Avenger Part 28
The New Avenger Part 29
The New Avenger Part 30
The New Avenger Part 31
The New Avenger Part 32
The New Avenger Part 33
Infinity War Part 1
Infinity War Part 2
Infinity War Part 3
Infinity War Part 4
Infinity War Part 5
Infinity War Part 6
Infinity War Part 7
Infinity War Part 8
Infinity War Part 9
Infinity War Part 10
Infinity War Part 11
ENDGAME Part 1
ENDGAME Part 2
ENDGAME Part 3
ENDGAME Part 4
ENDGAME Part 6
ENDGAME Part 7
FINAL

ENDGAME Part 5

288 6 16
By YoungAvenger3000

The gauntlet was being passed around. 

Clint gives the Gauntlet to T'Challa, who runs towards the van while fighting Thanos' army. Thanos goes to attack him, but is stopped by Wanda, who is filled with anger for the loss of Vision

"You took everything from me"

"I don't even know who you are"

"You will"

With her powers, Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it. 

T'Challa is trapped by Ebony Maw, and Peter swings in and gets it. 

"I got it!"

Soonm he is surrounded by Chitauri. 

"Activate Instant Kill!" (Can we really quick talk about the fact that Peter didn't want to activate instant kill when he first learned about it? But now he wants to use it? 

FRIDAY: Activating Instant Kill

Peter: No no no no! I don't wanna kill anybody!)

The Robotic Spider Legs come out of his back, stabbing the Chitauri. 

Thanos tries to kill Wanda with his double-bladed sword, but Wanda pushes it away. She then uses her powers to try and crush Thanos. 

"Rain fire!" Thanos yells desperately.

"But sire, out troops!" Corvus Glaive says (Covid Glaive XD)

"Just do it!"

_______________________________________

"I got this. I got this!  Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!" Peter yells

"Hey, Queens, heads up" Steve throws Mjolnir, and Peter shoots a web and glides along, then Pepper catches him. 

"Hong on. I got you, kid" She drops him on Valkyrie's Pegasus

"Hey! Nice to meet you- OH MY GOD!" (That was literately me on Friday, when I went to Bush Gardens, and I went on Sheikra for the first time. I was like, "Oh, the view is awes- OH MY GOD! AUGHHHH! And then I was yelling, screaming my head off the entire time)

The cannons knock Peter off the Pegasus, then they turn to face something in the sky as all the cannons start shooting at something. 

"What the heck is this?" Sam asks

"FRIDAY, what are they firing at?" Tony asks

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere"

A bright light of thundering energy comes surging down as Carol flies through the ship, and it results in an explosion and the ship crash-landing in the lake.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket says

"Danvers, we need an assist here"

_______________________________________

Pieces of the ship was falling to the ground, and Peter was covering his head with his arms. 

Astrid lands next to him, and she controls the ground underneath them, making a dome around them, and all the debris falling, fell on the dome, but the dome did not fall, so Peter, Astrid, and the Gauntlet was safe. 

"Astrid!"

"Peter!" 

"Your eyes are green!"

"Yeah, whenever I control something, my eyes turn to the color of whatever I'm controlling. Right now, I'm controlling the ground, so they'll glow green"

"Cool!"

Astrid keeps controlling the ground until they no longer heard ruble, Astrid pushed the dome away, and the ruble went away. 

Astrid flew away, and Danvers lands near Peter, who is on the ground, hugging the gauntlet with his body.  

"Hi. I'm-Peter Parker"

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?"

Peter gets up and gives her the gauntlet. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that."

Wanda arrives, Valkyrie flying on her Pegasus as she arrives. 

"Don't worry" Wanda says

"She's got help" Okoye says

Pepper lands next to Okoye, followed by Mantis, Shuri, Wasp, Gamora and Nebula. Thanos' army charges while the women help Danvers go through the Outriders, Sakaarans and Chitauri.

_______________________________________

Danvers starts flying towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way with ease. Thanos, seeing this, starts running to Danvers, but is stopped by Pepper, Shuri, and Wasp, who blast him backwards. Thanos, after seeing Danvers fly past him, throws his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Danvers backwards and losing her grip on the Gauntlet, which falls to the ground. 

Tony moves one of Thanos' enemies aside and sees the Gauntlet. He runs to get it, but sees Thanos, who Tony tackles. Thanos smacks Tony away, knocking him out. Then Thor arrives with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, with assistance from Steve. However, Thanos overpowers them and knocks them both out. 

He picks up the gauntlet, but soon after, Danver arrives, punching away at Thanos while he is holding the Gauntlet. She keeps punching him, but Thanos grabs her by the arm and flings her away. Thanos puts on the gauntlet, gamma radiation from the stones eating at him as he tries to snap, but Danvers arises again, and stops his fingers from snapping, opening up his hand similar to what Steve did in Infinity War. Thanos headbutts her, but it does nothing. Just as Danvers is gaining the upper hand by raising up and forcing Thanos onto his knees, Thanos pulls the Power Stone out of the Gauntlet and uses it in his free hand to hit Danvers away. 

Tony looks in question at Strange, who simply raises one finger, reminding him that the one win over Thanos he foresaw is now at risk. Or is it? Tony nods. Thanos puts the Power Stone back into the Gauntlet, yelling from the gamma radiation coursing through him, until Tony makes on last attack on Thanos, pulling on the Gauntlet before Thanos punches him away. 

"I am-inevitable" Thanos says

He snaps his fingers, but nothing happens except a metallic "clink". He sees the Infinity Stones are missing. 

Tony has the stones on his own gauntlet, the gamma radiation coursing through him, to Thanos' shock. 

"And I- am- Iron Man"

*SNAP* 

Thanos' army turned to dust. And then he turned to dust. 

Tony stumbled over to a piece of rubble, and sat down. The power of the gauntlet raw energy has left his entire right side fatally injured. 

Rhodey soon flies in and goes up to Tony to see his long time colleague and friend fading away. He bows his head, knowing the damage was done. Peter soon flies in and sees Tony collapsed on the ground. Astrid flies in and lands next to Peter. 

"Mr. Stark?" Peter runs up to his fallen mentor. Tears start to form in his eyes. "Hey-Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark-We won, Mr. Stark, we won. You did it, sir. You did it. I'm sorry- Tony- "

As Peter broke down, Astrid bowed her head, and tears started forming in her eyes, when something caught her eye. 

Her arm had a big gash on it, and she was curious. 

She looked at her hand, and put it on the gash. She focused, on releasing energy, and she saw the gash slowly heal itself, and when her arm felt better, she lifted her hand, and the gash was gone. Her arm was healed. 

He raised her head, as she realized something. 

Pepper was gently pulling Peter away from Tony, and she made her way to Tony. 

"Pepper, wait" Astrid said, as she grabbed Pepper's arm. 

Pepper looked at her with a confused look on her face. 

"Trust me" 

Pepper backs away, as Astrid walks to Tony, and kneels down next to him. Tony tries to say something. 

"Shh sh sh. Relax. Trust me"

Astrid puts her hand gently on Tony's ear, and the other hand on the arc reactor. 

She closed her eyes and focused on releasing energy out of her hands. 

She opened her eyes, and saw the side of Tony's face healing. 

And she slowly moved her hand from the side of his head, to his neck, then his shoulder, then his arm, then his hand, and then, his arm was completely healed. 

Tony looked in amazement at his arm, then at Astrid. 

Astrid and Tony look into each other's eyes for a few seconds, and then Astrid removes her hands from his arm and arc reactor. 

As soon as she did, she felt incredibly tired. She was extremely dizzy and she saw black spots in the edge of her vision, and it quickly filled her vision. Soon, she was no longer aware of being awake.

_________________________________________________

"ASTRID!" Tony yelled as she fell to the ground unconscious. 

Everyone surrounds Tony and Astrid as he picks sits on his heels and picks her up. He holds her close to his chest, and supports her head. 

He puts his left hand softly on her neck

"FRIDAY, give me vitals" Tony says

"Heart beat weak, but detected. Breathing stable. Energy levels low. She needs rest. And fluids."

"Thanks FRIDAY. Rhodey, can you take her?"

Rhodey walks up and carried Astrid. 

"Good you're here with us Tones"

Tony smiles at him. 

Peter runs to Tony and hugs him tight

"Mr. Stark! Oh my gosh, I thought you were going to die! Don't ever do that again Tony!"

Tony hugs him back. "You called me Tony"

"Yeah"

"What are you sorry for?"

"What?"

"What are you sorry for?"

"Oh, I jus-" he sighed. "I felt like I let you down. I failed you. When I couldn't beat Thanos, and you were going to die because of it, I felt I falied you again. I was apologizing for everything. I failed you in space, you didn't even want me there in the first place, and then I failed you again, and I thought that this time, for good."

"Pete, look at me" 

Tony gently lifted Peter's chin, and made Peter look at him. 

"There is no way that you could ever fail me. I couldn't beat Thanos. None of us could. The whole universe would not be saved if not for you. I didn't want to build a time machine. But, if there was a small chance that I could bring you back, it was worth the shot. You can never fail me"

Tony hugged Peter tight, and Peter hugged him back. 

"Come on, let's go back home" 

________________________________________

Clint goes back to his farm, and joyfully reunited with his family. Scott watches fireworks with Cassie and Hope. T'Challa, Shuri, and Romonda oversee the celebrations from their balcony. 

Clint and Wanda were standing by the riverside at Tony's house. 

"You know, I wish there was a way-that I could let her know. That we won. We did it"

"She knows- they both do" Wanda says as she refers to Nat and Vision. 

Happy and Morgan were sitting next to each other on a bench. 

"How you doing, Squirt?" Happy asks her

"Good"

"You good? Okay. You hungry?"

"Mm. Hm" 

"What do you want?"

"You know your dad likes cheeseburgers? I'm gonna get you all the cheeseburgers you want"

"Okay"

________________________________________

Next Chapter coming soon

Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS

Assemble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.9K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...
315K 6K 60
- You're very smart for being so young, - I'm a stark, It's in my blood. All the MCU Phase 1/2 movies including you, as Tony Starks daughter.. MCU t...
3.6K 142 48
When a teenager girl gets transported to different universes Her whole world changes. When Aria Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark gets involved in a...
7.1K 359 15
~~Completed~~ The Avengers find a girl being experimented on at a Hydra base. They never would have imagined that she would have ties to Tony's past...