dbs reader

By LegenDaryGuardian5

This story is about a demi god, that was born naturally gifted with abonormally high instincts. And gains som... More

Character bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: 'The war for the future part 1/2'

Chapter 5

275 5 0
By LegenDaryGuardian5

3rd person pov
Timeskip-3 years

At a mysterious world, the God of destruction of the universe is residing. Having a deep slumber while dreaming about a prophecy, one that's about 2 super saiyan Gods. One that's to be trained to rival him and one that would face him soon, this ssg is very strange being ominous, yet pure, chaotic yet possesses a calm mindset. It was time for an angel who's also his attendance to wake him up, as he enters the Hakaishin's room.

Angel, "Lord Beerus! It's time to wake up!~" he shouts, but to no avail since he sleeps through it.  Next he makes his clocks explode to wake him up, which appears to work however he falls back to sleep. "Hmm let's sing a song for you then...LALALA ALALALAHAHLA-" Beerus, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, i am awake jeez!" He complains while walking half asleep, to the point where he fell off his bed and the edges on the ground.

Beerus, "tch, i would've liked to sleep longer. 40 years is little more than a cat nap..." He mumbles but his attended looks at him with a questioning glance. "My lord, you do remember that it was you that requested to wake you up 5 years early~" Beerus, "i know that Whis, but what was it again that i wanted to fight? Oh! Yes a super saiyan god or something like that." He exclaims excitedly however Whis isn't liking that without him taking a bath first "You'll need to at least take a bath first my lord, otherwise you'll be renowned as the destroyer of noses!" Is what Whis complained about while pinching his nose closed, as Beerus groans but agrees while hopping into the bath. "The temperature is perfectly adequate Whis, however can you locate this ssg?" He questions while Whis checks his staff.

While checking his staff, Whis would find out about Goku "this is a saiyan named Goku who transforms into a super saiyan, he also defeated Frieza..." He said to Beerus' surprise, who stands up in shock while showing a rather inappropriate part. Though he sits back down the second he realized that Whis' looking away from him.

He gets out of the bath, dries up and then asks for Whis to take him over to Goku "Take me to this Goku fellow, Whis." He says as they head over to king kai's planet.

Timeskip 1 hour-

Goku was eating at king kai's place, however king kai sensed that Beerus was coming "Goku! Get over to my house and eat there, i'll talk to him until he decides to leave!" He demanded but Goku basically pouts and disagrees with that idea. "But king kai~ i want to fight this lord Beerus!" He states but king kai shakes his head "not a chance Goku! Now get in there" he insists and Goku reluctantly agrees, as Beerus arrives.

Beerus, "it has been a while north kai! Anyways can we cut to the chase? I'm here for this saiyan called Goku. Who's hiding over there." He states as king kai nods "Goku! Get over here and introduce yourself!" He demands as Goku gets in front of Beerus "hello Beerus sir, good to meet ya hehe..." he says with a goofy grin as Beerus nods "likewise, would you happen to know anything about the super saiyan god?" He asked the saiyan who's now confused "super saiyan god? No i've never heard of that..." he confessed which makes Beerus sigh "well that's too bad, well then Whis! Get us to planet earth!" Whis nods but before they can get ready to leave Goku challenges him but gets beaten in 2 shots after turning into a ss3 (most boring fight ever imo.)

Beerus, "Well that was interesting...Regardless time to go to earth!" He exclaims with excitement, as they leave and head over to earth. While king kai checks on the pummeled saiyan. "Vegeta! There's a god of destruction coming to earth, if you want to challenge him do not engage! He beat Goku in just 2 hits..." he warns as Vegeta gasps "What?! He beat kakarot that easily? Alright i'll see to it that he gets what he wants and goes away..." he promised as he started to wait for Beerus to arrive.

A few moments later
Beerus appears behind Vegeta and surprised him Beerus, "bang! Hello prince Vegeta, it's been a while." Vegeta, "so that's lord beerus, i can see why he was able to take Kakarot down that easily!" Vegeta, "right..." he responds, but Beerus asks him about the ssg but to avail as vegeta shook his head. Not knowing anything about such a thing. They then go to the party to eat and such and Beerus really enjoyed himself, until majin Buu was dumb enough not to share his food. Beerus got mad and humiliated him, followed by the z fighters as well as Super Vegeta. In just a minute timespan. He was about to destroy the planet and called Whis who took food for when they go home.

Goku, "Stop right there criminal scum, you violated the law!"
Take 2
Goku, "Hold it right there Lord Beerus!" He yells, getting his attention Beerus, "what do you want saiyan?" Goku takes a deep breath and starts explaining himself. "I don't know what the ssg is, but i know who might. Please allow us to summon him!" He requests as Beerus agrees and powers down while waiting for Goku to get the dragon balls.
Goku summons shenron who gets scared of Beerus shenron, "uhm..state your wish!" He demands as Goku asks "bring us the super saiyan god!" Shenron falls silent for a while..."unfortunately, I can't summon him, he's far beyond my power and comprehension. I know who it is, shall I request him to come?" He asks as Goku nods "Yes please!"

"Y/n, your presence is required by the saiyan Goku and the God lord Beerus. Please go to them..." he states while y/n agrees to go there, and seconds later, he lands on the boat. The power shocks everyone including the destroyer, but he quickly got excited. Beerus, "are you the super saiyan god?" He questions, as y/n looks at him with a smile "i sure am!" Goku and Vegeta couldn't believe that it was him all along, he hid that much power the entire time! Y/n, "although i can sense your power lord Beerus, i'd like to test it by starting off at my base form. Goku as a ss3 didn't have a chance against it either" i affirm which gets Beerus even more hyped "alright then, here i come!" He says as he speeds behind him

Y/n's pov

I already knew what he was going to do i shot a ki blast early, and knew I couldn't mess around at my base so i powered to full powered base and blocked it without looking. And then tossed him into a ki blast that i pre fired, which worked out as he had a wound already. "Looks like i drew first contact! That speed was impressive, but my reaction time and combat skills are said to be legendary." I comment with a wink, but Beerus gets up Beerus, "oh certainly! That was an amazing move and counter, you damaged me before i could do anything. But i'm still messing around." He states as he powers up massively to half of his full power, and proceeded to try to punch me. I evaded most of them with a smile until he caught me with his tail and kicked me away into the mountain. Where he also lands in front of me. Goku was eager to follow the fight so he came with us and said to Beerus "you truly are incredible lord Beerus, you managed to hit y/n which is something no one has ever been able to do!" He states in excitement, as Beerus just laughs and smiles "Yea he kept up really well, but it seems that his base form although potent and fast. Isn't at the level of a destroyer, let's end the warm up and go straight to the interesting stuff." I get up and glance at him as i smile myself "alright, time to go super saiyan 4 first, since you haven't seen that one yet!" I suggest as he nods intrigued i power up to ss4, shaking everything around us massively. Beerus, "what an incredible amount of power ancient saiyan god...Let's see what you've got!" He states but i was already above him and slammed his face into the ground where i have a red ray blast going up, but he powers up to 75% and manages to power through. Beerus, "that was a good move saiyan...I am surprised to admit this but if i was suppressed i would've been destroyed instead! Amazing, truly amazing. But now the real battle of gods begins..." he announced as he powered up and beat me up a little bit, but i managed to counter a few attacks seriously and power up to fp ss4 and hold my own. He powered up a blast and faked me out, or at least tried to but i fired a dark ray at him which he nullified. "So you can tank attacks with a potency that large too huh amazing, i've never had a challenge like this before!" I exclaim with excitement, as he smirks and nods in agreement. I get fired up "And now it's time for•••Original super saiyan god!" I yelled as i screamed while powering up, electricity surrounds a scarlet red aura as my hair turns into a dark red and all intense. The amount of god ki surprised Beerus, but he attacked nonetheless. However i blocked them all with my eyes closed, maneuvered out of the way and drop kicked him into the ground as i fire a divine dark ray. Which forces him to hakai the attack and go 100%, his power is amazing! I open my scarlet eyes, as he already appeared under me with a hakai. But i grabbed it and condensed it casually Beerus, "wh what?!" He exclaims questioning how i did that. "It's simple...i'm not going all out." I state as i go fp which starts to crumble the universe, however i focus my ki and look at him. He goes fp too and we clash with one another, i managed to deck him in the face, he tail whipped me and i overpowered him and blasted him into space.

Beerus, "I'm actually outmatched here...Your skills truly are legendary, your speed is higher than mine and our attack potency is equal. As well as our stamina and durability. At this rate i'll lose but I can't afford it...I can't!" He complains but i already grabbed him while charging a blast and firing it point blank. He grabs it to my surprise and is forced to the brink of defeat. This makes him activate ultra instinct as he easily stops the attack, and then beats me up until i drop out of the form. Beerus, "it's over y/n...I never thought that i could achieve it again! You were the true adversary, however i win." He states but i shake my head. "Beerus beerus beerus...Do you really think that this baseline state is special to me?" I question which shocks him, as he saw my eyes turn black and red as well as a bright yet chaotic light surround me. I then activated Cui "this is chaotic ultra instinct...The superior version of ultra instinct." I explain, as Beerus couldn't believe it. Beerus, "O-oh m my god, this power is too intense. You're a God but...Different, chaotic and ancient. The form is unstable and not mastered." I smirk deviously as I immediately attack him, he dodges a few but i was too fast and landed a devastating combo followed by a huge chaotic ray. Which nearly destroyed him, but i quickly stopped the attack and healed him. "My apologies, i went overboard..That happens inside this state, i fear a chaotic time is coming. And i'm counting on you and others of the universe to be there to stop me." I request with confidence as Beerus heads over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder Beerus, "I will don't worry about it, and you won against me as well. You truly are the strongest in the universe, heck i think that even Whis can't beat you alone. You 2 are like identical in this state hehe." I smile as the unstable power damages my body and i grunt and scream in pain, while shaking the universe more. And then i pass out, but Beerus didn't let me succumb to that fate and grabbed onto me and took me to Whis. Beerus, "i'll have to take him with me, and i will spare the earth!" He decides as everyone is happy but also worried about the one who saved it. Goku, "take care of y/n please lord Beerus!" He requests as Beerus smiles and agrees, while taking me to his world.
And puts me in a resting chamber.

That's the end of that...This was the longest chapter yet! It's one of the longest i've done in fact, so i hope it paid off. Thx for reading and see ya later!

Words: 2200

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
13.2K 106 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...
107K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...
4.3K 78 24
["The Super Saiyan Girl" book #2!] Seven years have passed since the defeat of Cell and the death of Son Goku. Life on Earth has been peaceful, but o...