Dull Eyes || SakuAtsu

By koi_coffee_

Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colo... More

| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
| 58 |
| 59 |
| note |

| 25 |

4.2K 131 114
By koi_coffee_

A soft mumble left Atsumu's mouth as he stirred a little, honey brown eyes fluttering open to be met with those of a pure dark green.

"G'mornin' Omi.." Atsumu mumbled softly, a small yawn leaving his mouth as he looked to the ravenette laying at his side.

"Morning baby, did you sleep okay?" Sakusa questioned as he watched Atsumu move closer, said blonde burying his face in Sakusa's chest.
He was chasing every last bit of warmth Sakusa could give, which made the dark haired chuckle.

"..mhm.." Atsumu nodded, smiling subconsciously to himself as he felt Sakusa hold him closer. "..did ya sleep okay?"

Sakusa simply nodded in response, letting a comfortable silence fill the room. He brought a hand to Atsumu's hair in the midst of that silence and gently brushed through it, living in the moment of pure comfort they were sharing with one another.

"Good.." The faux blonde currently curled up into Sakusa mumbled, finally breaking their silence. However, it was his movement that had caught Sakusa's attention, as Atsumu had shifted to look up at the other.

Looking down, Sakusa had less than a minute to react when soft lips were planted on his. The blonde beside him gently slipped a hand onto Sakusa's cheek, and eventually Sakusa followed the action — placing his hand over Atsumu's.

Morning kisses like this, pure and gentle, warming one another's hearts endlessly — was something the duo loved. It was like a silent way of saying those three special words all soulmates were bound together by.

"I love you."

Sakusa mumbled softly, his tone ever so gentle, every word was laced with a welcomed sweetness that went straight to Atsumu's heart.

"I love ya too, Omi." The faux blonde smiled softly before cuddling back into Sakusa once again, feeling at peace when said dark-haired held him close.

The two laid in silence after that, simply enjoying the time they had with one another in a comfortable silence. Until soft footsteps made their way to Sakusa's door that is.

What followed would've been three soft knocks, nothing too loud, but loud enough to get their attention.

"Rise and shine boys," Amaya called from outside the door. "Breakfast is ready."

"We'll be down in a few minutes, thank you." Sakusa called back in a semi-hushed tone as to not be too loud.

After a moment of retreating footsteps followed by silence, Sakusa focused his attention back on Atsumu. Who of which was nearly asleep once again.

"'Tsumu, come on," Sakusa lightly brushed the blonde's hair aside, earning a tired glance in his direction. "We have to eat before we go."

"Where're we goin'..?" Atsumu questioned, as he hadn't been told they had plans that day.

The thought of this had Sakusa smiling, he may or may not have had a few things planned for the day.

"It's a surprise."

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

•°

°•

•°

°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

What was called a simple surprise, should've very well been worded 'surprises'. Atsumu had simply thought they were going to be out at one place for a little as Sakusa wasn't big on crowds — yet as it turned out, said dark-haired had a day full of adventure planned. And Atsumu was loving every second of it.

First on the list seemed to be a never-ending visit of various shops, all of which, Atsumu had previously mentioned taking an interest in. So who would Sakusa be if he let that information go to waste?

Their first stop, and to no surprise — was a volleyball stop. The last time he was in Tokyo, Atsumu seen an all-sports store he really wanted to visit, and so that's where Sakusa had taken him.

The two spent some time looking around, or more so, Atsumu happily dragged Sakusa along to look at some equipment. There were a few things the faux blonde needed, and by the time they left said store, he had everything on his list.

Next would've been a rather small yet interesting shop — to Atsumu at least, as last time he had been in Tokyo, this was yet another place he listed to visit some day. For one reason however, and that reason being? Keychains.

A little while back, the blonde setter had seen the what he labeled as the most adorable pair of keychains known to man, and hadn't let them leave his mind after that.

It was a simple pack with two clear song cover keychains, with a small opening in the back for the desired photo to be put in, and a clear spot on the front — right above the duration line, for one's desired song name and artist to be written.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

Sakusa of course would end up putting a picture of Atsumu smiling ever so sweetly while a starry night sky was reflected off the pristine waters at Hamarikyu Garden in the little slot, and his song of choice would be You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Frank Sinatra.

Atsumu on the other hand, would end up putting a picture of Sakusa mid-giggle while holding Komori's puppy, an adorable little golden retriever. And his song of choice would be, just like Sakusa's — You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Frank Sinatra.

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

In Atsumu's mind, the paired keychains were a must have and after a quick few minute trip in and out of the store, he'd gotten exactly what he wanted.

Now, the second last, which happened to undoubtably be the faux blonde's favourite stop yet — would've been an All too familiar Pokémon based store.

To make that trip a long story short, a good hour later, Atsumu walked out with a bright smile and many, many bags. Surprisingly enough, he even convinced Sakusa to get a few things, yet nothing compared to the bags of plush's, card packs plus the occasional limited edition card packs, a bunch of collectables, and much more the blonde setter left with.

It was only after visiting said store that Atsumu managed to get Sakusa to cave in on anywhere he'd been interested in, which happened to be a new bakery that opened up not too far from his place. So, that's where the duo headed.

First of all, the interior of the bakery was stunning — painted of warm hues and mixed with the smell of fresh baked goods, the place seemed wonderful. And considering it look well maintained, Sakusa and Atsumu decided on staying a while.

While there, the two ordered a few things, all of which — tasted amazing. Something Atsumu was so going to brag to Osamu about, but that really came as no surprise.

Every moment at their little bakery stop, was like that of a miraculous dream, it all seemed so surreal. Being in such a warm, loving environment, sweet scents filling the air while hearing the occasional soft giggles from that you love the most — it was perfect.

However, even if the two may have thought the bakery was perfect, Sakusa had one last visit planned that would always beat the bakeries perfect aura.

"Hamarikyu Garden.."

Atsumu looked around as a soft smile made its way into his face, it had started getting darker out, which to him made the garden look nothing short of enchanted.

"Omi it's beautiful, don't get me wrong — but, ain't it late?" Atsumu loved the late night walks with Sakusa, no doubt about it — however he did have a slight hint of unease whenever he was out too too late.

"Mhm? You cant go on star walks in the day 'Tsumu." Sakusa rolled his eyes playfully, yet he didn't let his boyfriends unease go unnoticed.

Without a single word, said dark-haired slipped his hand into Atsumu's, ignoring the slight grin that came to the blondes face as their fingers intertwined.

"We'll be fine, you don't have to worry.." Sakusa spoke in a slightly hushed tone this time, just to let Atsumu know he was serious, together they had nothing to worry about.

"M'kay, 'm takin' yer word for it." The faux blonde smiled a content smile, letting himself relax at the reassurance he got from Sakusa.

"Good, now come on."

Without a moment of hesitation, the two finally walked on, hand in hand. Both only focused on the moment with one another, left any kind of worry behind. Something that felt ever so easy when they were together.

Along their now joyous walk, the duo went through every kinda of topic from funny memories to team tactics. Anything and everything that came to mind was shared, giving the two some much loved laughs.

All of those soft, heartwarming giggles however, fell silent once they reached an all to familiar bridge. Pristine waters running underneath a cherry blossom lined bridge, all complete with the view of a thousand stars painted across a dark night sky — it would make anyone fall speechless.

Their silence stayed as Sakusa and Atsumu walked out to the middle of said dark oak bridge. The sounds of slow running water beneath them set a calming atmosphere in place as the duo's eyes landed on the stars above, completing such a perfect scenery.

The calming silence was held until Atsumu decided on piping up, focusing his attention onto Sakusa.

"This really 'otta be our special spot, hm?" The faux blonde questioned, a slight, yet natural tease lacing his tone.

"I guess so." Sakusa nodded, a small smile coming to his face when he felt Atsumu take his other hand, now facing him.

"Thank ya for t'day Omi, everythin's been perfect." The blondes tone now fell soft, a genuine sweetness lingering after every word. He really meant it from heart, of course he would.

"A perfect day, for a perfect person." Sakusa shrugged lightly, letting a soft chuckle slip when he heard Atsumu groan. Said blonde now giving him a hug just as an excuse to hide his now flushed face.

The next move however caught Atsumu off guard, the ever so welcomed feeling of Sakusa wrapping his arms around the others waist, leaving Atsumu to look up at him.

This is when said dark-haired took his chance, pulling Atsumu in for a surprisingly sweet kiss, catching him completely off at first. However, it took mere seconds for the blonde to melt, his arms making their way around Sakusa's neck gently.

Kisses like this, moments of pure passion underneath that of a painted sky, were ones the two kept in their hearts forever. Like a soul bound reminder that no matter what, the love they had was never-ending.

The two shared an unforgettable love if you will, something ever so special.

•••••°•••••°•••••

why,, why are sakusa kinnies so hard to find?? where are y'all hiding?

~koi, a very confused atsumu kinnie

ps. i lost all brain cells near the end of this so — quality went 📉📉 apologies ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
201 5 4
"The lack of something you need is called deficiency. " It looks like Suna Rintarou has a deficit of luck then. When just playing with his teammates...
7.3K 225 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...
2.4K 116 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...