I think i am in love with my...

Od peterstark54

After quitting your job because of your boss it was very hard for you to find a job that you liked until you... Více

Part 1- new job
Part 2- Mr stark
Part 3- avengers
Part 4- 2nd day but 1st day
Part 5- childhood bestie
Part 6- closer
Part 7- stuck
Part 8- i like you
Part 9- the date
Part 10- morning run
Part 11- training room
Part 12- traitor
Part 13- tonys pov
Part 14- bellas back
Part 15- all out
Part 16- jack
Part 17- back
Part 18- powers
Part 19- shopping
Part 20- party
Part 21- "it"
Part 22- the girl talk
Part 23- mission
Part 24- moving
Part 25- will you?
Part 26- planning
Part 27- day before
Part 28- wedding
Part 29- after party
Part 30- honeymoon
Part 31- honeymoon(part 2)
Part 32- going home
Part 33- teasing
Part 34- hide and seek
Part 35- what?
Part 36- news is out
Part 37- gender reveal (1)
Part 39-time skip
Part 40- birth
Part 41- home
Part 42-cute
Part 43- acting weird
Part 44- oh my
Part 45- im sorry
Part 46- back
Part 47- bellas wedding pt.1
Part 48- bellas wedding part 2
Part 49- drunk
Part 50- punishment
Part 51-just another day
Part 52- birthday
Part 53- happy birthday
Part 54- number 3
Part 55- time skip
Part 56- big grape
Part 57- fight
Part 58- month later
Part 59- 5 years later
Part 60- time travel
Part 61-endgame
Part 62- funderel
Part 63-back
Part 64-duggies birthday
Part 65- jet
Part 66-arrived
Part 67- day 1 in disney
Part 68- swimming
Part 69- beach
Part 70- what you did
Part 71-last day
Part 72- heading home
Part 73- argument
Part 74- hospital
Part75- on the mend
Part 76- cabin
Part 77- how could you
Part 78- explanation
Part 79- boss
Part 80- last

Part 38- gender reveal (2)

258 8 0
Od peterstark54

So today was the day we were going to find out if i was going to be having a beautiful princess or a handsome prince. I was so exited but very nervous at the same time. God i wish my parents was here with me. I miss them so much they would have loved everyone especially tony. Right now it was 3.30pm and i was in the girls room with bella and we were just talking.

Bella- how you feeling baby mamma?

Y/n- very exited but im so nervous

Bella- i bet you are bless you. You will be amazing though but one question what gender are you hoping it will be?

Y/n- I really dont mind what gender it is as long as the baby is healthy its ok.

Bella- awh to be honest i hope its a girl.

Y/n- why?

Bella- i can be a cool aunt and take her shopping and get her nails done and everything.

Y/n- well she isnt even born yet bells

Bell- i know i know.

Y/n- im just curious what everyone thinks its going to be.

Bella- me too but i think its going to be a girl.

Y/n- me too tbh i just feel it.

We talked a bit more and before you know it it was just about to turn to 5.00pm. And nat and wanda walk in.

Nat- hey girlies

Wanda- hiya girls

Bella- heyy

Y/n- hi

Nat- you ready to get ready?

Y/n- sure what time is it?

Wanda- 4.59pm

Y/n- shut up is it?

Wanda- yeah why?

Y/n- jesus bells we have been talking for ages

Bella- better start getting ready. By the way who is coming all together?

Nat- um well us avengers and the gardiens thats about it i didnt want to like push loads of people to come.

Wanda- and may happy and pepper.

Y/n- okie dokie

So we all started to get ready. We talked alot again and nat done my make up and wanda did my hair. Of course i was going to wear pink because i got a feeling its going to be a girl. So did bella. But nat and wanda wore yellow dresses like what they said.

This is the dress that you wore^^

After we all got ready we headed down to the main room. Everyone was standing around and nat shouted out.

Nat- Right everyone into the groups. Blues on one side and pinks on the other.

Me,bella,steve,bruce,maria,pepper,may,clint,quil and scott was all in pink and the rest was in blue. I started walking to tony and gosh he looked absolutely smoking.

Thats what tony wore^^

Y/n- well hello there baby daddy.

Tony- "im sorry do i know you?" He said sarcastically

Y/n- "oh no you dont you just magically put your sperm into me and got me pregnant." I replied back

Tony-"oh. Bye" he said with a smirk on his face.

I smirked back and started walking away until he turned me around lightly and held my cheeks and kissed me. Everytime he did that i still get butterflies.

Tony- you aint going anywhere baby girl

Y/n- maybe you will have a baby girl cant call me it then

Tony- oh dont worry darling i will still call you it

Wanda-"TIME TO REVEAL MR AND MRS STARK GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE AND STOP FLIRTING." Wanda shouted exitedly.

So we made our way over to the middle of the room. We decided that because it was cannons we should go outside so thats where we all went. Nat handed us two cannons and we held them in front of us.

Nat- you two ready?

Tony- nope

Y/n- yesss

Nat- tough tony get ready. 3.......2.......1......gooo

So we popped the cannons.

Tony&y/n-"yesss i was right" we both said at the same time.

Steve- wait what?

Y/n- how?

Nat- congratulations guys you have got twins

Tony- oh my god.

Y/n- oh jesus

Nat- are you happy?

Tony- over the moon but how?

Nat- when the doctor came in he said that he needed to speak to you two again and i asked why and he said in the first scan he could only see one baby but when he looked closer he could see two heads. I didn't want to tell you because i wanted it to be a suprise.

Tony- it's lovely news y/n you okay honey?

I just stood there in utter shock. I dropped the cannon and i could feel tears building up. I look at everyone and they look at me worried. I couldnt hold it in so i ran so fast inside and grabbed my keys for my car and i drove. Friday kept asking could i phone them because they were worred about me but. I didn't have the heart to phone them. I drove to the mountain that my mother and father used to take me and just sat there in the car.

I dont know what come over me. I was happy i think. But at the same time i was scared. Two babys not one two. Will i cope? Will i be good enough? Will tony leave?. All these questions were running through my head. I look at my phone to see that i have 56 missed calls off everyone together. I sat there and then i started crying. I was petrified. I sat there for about 2 hours and it started to get dark so I decided to make my way back. It was currently 11.30pm so it was quite late. I got back to the compound thinking everyone went to bed but no when i waked through the door i had lots of pairs of eyes staring at me.

Bella- "y/n" she said with tears in her eyes. She came up to me and hugged me tight. "Where have you been we have been worried sick. Why didn't you answer your calls?" She asked worriedly.

Y/n- "im so sorry for worrying yo-" I couldn't exactly finished my sentence before i burst out crying.

Bella- "Awh beaut come on come and sit down. Thor honey can you fo and get some water" she said while sitting me down on the two setter sofa.

Thor- "of course" so he got up and went to the kitchen and then came back with my water and gave it to me.

Y/n- thanks thor.

Bella- why did you run off?

Y/n- there was a lot going through my mind.

Nat- like what?

Y/n- "everything. Was i good enough. Could I handle two kids. Was i going to be a good mother. Would tony leave me if he couldn't handle it." I said with tears running down my face.

Tony stood up and kneeled down in front of me. He picked my chin up to look at him. He had tears running down his face and made me cry a little more.

Tony- y/n i would never leave you. If I couldn't handle it i would ask these guys to help theres lots of us to help out. And trust me you aint the only one scared. You are going to be an amazing mother do dont ever bring yourself down.

Y/n- thank you tones.

Steve- we are all going to be with you all the way.

Y/n- i know thank you. I think i was just shocked and scared.

Nat- i know but anyway go up and have a lovely bath and go to sleep. You deserve it. Tony get your ass upstairs and run your beautiful wife a bath.

Tony-"yes mother." He said which made me giggle. He wiped my tears away and i wiped his and said our good night ans went upstairs.

Me and tony took a bath together and we were already planning on the new bedroom for them. There was a spare room next to ours that we could use and put i door in between so we can walk straight through.

(Sorry if this story isnt good. Its my first ever story and im kind of struggling on how to structure it.)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.6K 522 15
You were living your best college life when your life suddenly changed after getting bit by a spider. When the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark, tak...
2.1K 82 21
The Story of Y/n Barnes, Peter Barnes, and eventually more Barnes'. How will Peter change Y/n's life? Will everything become easier over time?
160K 4.8K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
1.7K 28 23
"I never thought that I would find my one true love but I did, I found my soulmate, I found my one true love, I found my one and only forever and alw...