My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 38

6.3K 336 83
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung and Jungkook enter the house and everyone greeted them as usual, but Jungkook got startled a little when everyone start to greet them so he clung to Taehyung's arms unconsciously and Taehyung chuckled at his mate. "Don't worry, They just greeted us." Taehyung said and Jungkook smile at Taehyung.

"Sorry... I just got startled when they greeted us..." Jungkook said.

"It's okay, You'll get used to it soon don't worry." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod. Soon the duo continue their Jorney and along the hallway they Saw Jimin punch a wall in anger, leaving a little crack on it. Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other curiously before they decided to approach Jimin.

" Chim? Are you okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin glare at him.

"You! Why the fuck did you allow that stupid bitch of Lycan to stay in the house!? Do you know what he fucking did!?" Jimin said in anger.

"Uh...no?" Taehyung said.

"He fucking broke my favorite mug! The mug that Yoongi gave me in my 19th birthday, The mug that had 'I love you Park Jimin From Min Yoongi' On it! It was a special mug for me And that bitch didn't even apologise properly!! Ugh!" Jimin said as he start crying, that mug was special for him. Jungkook went to Jimin and start to comfort him.

" It's okay Hyung, Its just the mug broke but your love for your Yoongi and so thus his love for your would never break. Sure that mug might be special for you, but your love for each other is more special than that mug right?" Jungkook said with a smile.

" AAHHH!! From now on your my Bestfriend! My soul mate! My guardian angel! I love you Jungkook, Come let's ditch this devil(pointing at Taehyung) and play games. " Jimin said. Taehyung got annoyed with that.

" Hey! You can't drag Jungkook away!" Taehyung said as he pull Jungkook close to him." His mine midget, go back to your midget partner and act lovingly on him. " Taehyung said.

" You and Jungkook are not mated yet so I can have fun and play video games with him as well without you mending Alienated Brain." Jimin said and Jungkook can see lighting strike between this two 23 Years old kids.

" Calm down both of you... It would be better if Tae and I take a shower first and have dinner is that okay? " Jungkook said.

" Wait? Your gonna shower together?" Jimin said and Jungkook blush.

"No, no, no, I didn't mean it like that!" Jungkook argued with a blush.

"Well I don't mind doing that baby~" Taehyung said as give a seductive smirk. Jungkook hide his blushing face on his hand and Jimin started laughing.

"My god~ Your really adorable when you blush." Jimin said.

"I agree with Chim." Taehyung said.

"Please don't embarrass me more." Jungkook said.

"Okay, Okay, We'll stop." Jimin said and Jungkook sigh. "Thank you Hyung." Jungkook said.

And the trio continue walking in the hallways. " Speaking off... Who is Lycan?" Jungkook said and Jimin's annoyed mood come back as he glare at Taehyung.

"Kook, I was hoping you don't bring that topic back." Taehyung mumbled.

"Did you say something Tae?" Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head.

"Nothing, It's just... Lycan is my cousin and his be staying here for the mean time." Taehyung said.

"Correction his adopted Cousin. Lycan isn't really a Kim, Taehyung's uncle and aunt from his father side adopted Lycan so... And I'm telling you that 'that' kid isn't a Joke. He is annoying, irritating, spoiled, a brat and worst his a jerk. Earlier I was making my favorite chocolate with Vanilla drink. I turn around to get the jar of Sugar and I was gonna put it on my mug that I left of the counter and turns out he accidentally elbow that mug as it broke into pieces and do you know what did that jerk say while I was looking at those broken pieces as My heart shattered!?" Jimin said and Jungkook look at him curiously.

" Opps, Sorry.. " Lycan said with a smirk before walking away with Jimin still looking at broken piece of the mug as his heart is breaking as well because the mug was special to him.

" Can't you believe that Bastard!? I swear, if he mess up with me again I'll tie him upside down and drown his head in a bucket full of piranhas." Jimin said already seeing the deadly scene on his head.

Jungkook and Taehyung look at Jimin scared.

Jimin then got surprised and stop walking, Jungkook and Taehyung stop walking as well and look were Jimin is looking.

" Oh My? What happened to you Byeol!? Yeontan too!" Jungkook said as he run to his younger brother who is holding Yeontan and both of them were soaking wet a little dirt here and there and there are some green algae stuck in Byeol's hair.

"What happened to both of you?" Jungkook said worriedly.

"Yeontan was staying on the edge of the pond as he try to catch some fishes again. I run to get him since the last time he did that he felt into the pond. But when I was about to pick him up I felt thar someone push me and both me and Yeontan fell to the pond. " Byeol said with his usual calm expression.

" The hell!? Did you see who push you? " Jimin asked and Byeol shook his head.

" Ah~ But, there is one guy who's walking in the distance and he was laughing. That guy had raven hair, and his wearing a long earings in his left ear and his wearing a casual clothes as well unlike the maids and butlers around who is wearing a uniform." Byeol said.

" Your thinking what I'm thinking right.?" Jimin said looking at Taehyung like they already know who the culprit is. Taehyung sigh.

" I'll talk to him. " Taehyung said.

" Why did you bring him here in the first place ugh! " Jimin said annoyed.

" Oh? We should really clean you up and Yeontan. How about I'll help you prepare a bubble bath?" Jungkook said and Byeol seems to have a small spark in his eyes when he hears that. He likes playing with bubbles specially when his with his Hyungie.

"Really?" Byeol said and Jungkook nod happily.

"Okay." Byeol said with a small smile.

Jungkook turn around to Taehyung. "I'm going to help Byeol and Yeontan Bath in Byeol's room. See you guys at dinner." Jungkook said as he bow politely before walking a head with Byeol and Yeontan.

"aannnd~ There's your chance in going a bath together." Jimin said and Taehyung look away.

"Hmp- It's not like I'm expecting it! I'm not a pervert man Chim." Taehyung argue, yet his expression is the opposite. It's clear that he was expecting to take a shower with his beloved mate and Jimin can read that expression like an open book.

"Right~ Whatever help you sleep at night Tae~" Jimin said as he walk a head of Taehyung, but stop in the mid way. "You know who's fault it is right? I mean if Byeol didn't fell in the pond because of a certain someone Jungkook might not help Byeol right now and instead his with you taking a shower together right ~? " Jimin said.

"I told YOU I wasn't expecting it!" Taehyung argue with a blush on his face.

"I'm just saying Tae, Bye~." Jimin said as he walk away with a smirk.

🐺 "We should kill Lycan right here and now. Because of him he ruin our chance to have a hot moment with our mate!! " V said.

"OH, shut up." Taehyung said as he walk away.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Taehyung is done taking shower, he already dress up well and was about to exit his room when he heard a knock. He got curious to who is it and when he open the door his eyes widden. There he saw his beloved angel looking gergeously.

He saw his mate who had a towel over his hair, and his wearing a a bathrobe. Really Jungkook looks more beautiful when he just got out from a shower, his face glows up more beautifuly, more angelic. Taehyung's eyes then fall to Jungkook's bathrobe who is exposing those milky creamy neck connected to his chest waiting for Taehyung to be marked and the bathrobe isn't really long so, Jungkook's mily thights is exposed.

Taehyung and V felt like they were blessed by the sight. Taehyung gulp and look away with a slight blush, it took him all his will power to not attacked his mate hear and there. " Ju-Jungko-Kook..." Taehyung said still looking away.

"Sorry, I Do-Don't have clothes in Byeol's room so..." Jungkook said shyly. Taehyung nod and step to the side.

"Go and change I wait here outside for you." Taehyung said and Jungkook step inside as Taehyung shut the door gently before he start fanning his blushing face with his hand.

"God damn it! I feel that I can die in happiness right now." Taehyung said as he thought what he just saw earlier.

🐺 "To add in our imagination, Kookie is fully naked under that bathrobe~" V said and Taehyung's face suddenly turn red like a tomato. He squat down and cover his red face with his hand.

"Goddamn it! YOUR NOT HELPING V!!" Taehyung he'll thought at his wolf who he can feel smirking.

Byeol with Yeontan in his arms walk out of his room and see Taehyung squatting down while covering his red face. Since Byeol's room is located infront of Taehyung. Byeol close the door behind him gently and walk to Taehyung. He put his hand on Taehyung's forehead who was surprised and look at Byeol.

"You don't seems to have a fever but your face is red." Byeol said.

Taehyung got surprised so he quickly stand up and look away try acting cool. "No it's nothing." Taehyung said.

"You sure? You should go and visit Jin Hyung if your feeling ill. Momsaid he is the best doctor here in this house." Byeol said, by the way the 'Mom' he is talking about is Mrs. Kim. Since Mrs. Kim told Byeol to call her that.

"Yeah... Don't worry..." Taehyung said.

Jungkook then open the door and walk outside as he close the door gently. "Let's go and have dinner?" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Let's go then." Taehyung said.

Byeol then look at his Alien Hyung a little worried, before he shrug it and walk with them to the dinning room.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

During dinner, Taehyung's parents seems to be delight seeing Lycan and they were talking to him happily since they didn't know the bad side of Lycan. They always thought that Lycan is a good kid. After all, he was raised by Mr. Kim's brother.

Taehyung's parents were delight to have a conversation with Lycan but Taehyung's hyungs aren't so happy seeing the boy. Each one of them had a bad history with him and they don't want to associate with him. Jungkook seems to see the situation in the dinning table but he didn't say a word, Byeol just ignore the situation and enjoy the food.

After dinner, Lycan approach Taehyung. "Taehyungie thank you for letting me stay here. Goodnight." Lycan said with a smile before he kiss Taehyung on the cheek as he walk away happily. Taehyung was frozen, and everyone saw what just happened well except for his parents who walk away from the dinner room long ago.

Jungkook was surprised with that, but he wasn't angry or anything. During dinner he heard Taehyung's parents and Lycan conversation and it seems Taehyung and Lycan are close during their childhood. So, he understand that it must be normal for Taehyung to revive a Thank you kiss from his childhood friend/cousin.

But Jungkook's wolf is howling in anger and Jungkook can feel that Jay isn't happy.

🐺"How dare that Bastard!? That... Ugh! I'm gonna kill him!" Jay said in anger.

"Calm down Jay... Its just a kiss in the cheek. I do That too Byeol too, so it's okay. " Jungkook said.

🐺 "It's different what you did and he DID! I don't like that witch!" Jay said.

Jungkook just sigh tiredly, Suddenly he felt two arms grab his shoulder and start shaking him. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Jungkook!. But please forgive me, it's not what you think! Lycan just did that on his own, I didn't know he would do that!! I promise you that kiss didn't meant anything!!" Taehyung said panicking, worried that his mate would get mad at him.

Jungkook laugh at Taehyung's reaction and Taehyung was surprised with that." Relax Tae, I'm not mad. I understand that your cousin just gave you a Thank you kiss. I do it to Byeol sometimes so you don't need to apologised." Jungkook said with a soft smile.

"Wow, His really a good and innocent kid." Taehyung, and the rest of the hyungs think the same.

"Oh my god Taehyung~ Treat this innocent bean with Care or I'll literally beat you with my pink frying pan." Jin said as he hug the innocent Jungkook from behind.

"You Should do what Jin Hyung said or his not the only one who's gonna beat you!" Jimin threatened his bestfriend. " You don't know how lucky of you to have such a Good hearted mate like him." Jimin said.

Taehyung smile. " Yeah, see Hyung? I told you that his an angel!! " Taehyung said as he look at Yoongi who look at Jungkook like can't believe it. He always thought that there is no person that is purely innocent and kind hearted like Jungkook. He expect that Jungkook will get mad, or even cry in jealousy seeing another person kiss their mate but Yoongi just saw Jungkook just let it slide just like that.

"Yeah..." Yoongi said still frozen.

Suddenly Taehyung was surprised when someone grab his collar and throw him to the floor. He groan and he was about to get up but a foot that is place on his chest prevent him from getting up. He look up and saw Jungkook glaring at him with his pure icy blue eyes. Nope, that isn't Jungkook that is his mate Jay.

🐺"Jungkook might let it slide but I don't so You better prepare yourself you useless mate!" Jay smirk as he lean down and face to face with Taehyung who gulp In fear. There is something with Jay that made him submit, made him feel weak and scared like he isn't a True blood Alpha, even V was scared. Jay then grab one of his ear and twist it with force. Taehyung scream in pain and Jay started to laugh hard.

🐺"That's what you deserved jerk." Jay said before he was gone. Jungkook's eyes turn back to dark brown ones, as he run back to Taehyung and kneel next to him.

"I'm sooo~ Sorry, Jay... Just take over. I'm sorry..." Jungkook said worriedly and Taehyung shook his head as he still holding his red ear.

"It's okay, It's okay. It's my fault anyway." Taehyung said.

"Are you sure? Should I get some Ice to cool down your red ear? I'm really sorry for what Jay did..." Jungkook said.

"No, it's okay. Really." Taehyung said as he stand up.

"Let's just go and have a good night sleep?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

🐺 "Your hot when you get angry." V mind link Jay which Taehyung and Jungkook heard.

🐺 "Say that again and I'll beat you up." Jay reply.

🐺 "I don't mind if it's you Darling~ Beside, I'm not the one who's gonna received the pain it would be Taehyung." V said.

"Your heartless." Taehyung said.

V just ignore Taehyung.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"I take what I said. His not truly Innocent. His wolf if scary. " Yoongi said.

"He does. Poor Tae, I'm already seeing the future of Jungkook's wolf beating him up." Hobi said.

"His wolf seems Cool." Jimin said as he was amazed seeing his bestfriend scared of an omega wolf.

Jin was amazed too, he didn't expect that Jungkook's wolf is a total opposite of Jungkook. Jin then turn around and look at Namjoon who seems to be in deep thought." What's wrong Joonie?" Jin said and Namjoon was surprised but he shook his head.

"Nothing..." Namjoon said.

"Okay then, Let's go to our room and take a rest okay?" Jin said and Namjoon nod as he follow his mate walking back to their room while still thinking of Jungkook's pure blue icy color eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Written: June 29, 2021
Words: 2908
Published: August 12, 2021
MalditadiAsh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
855K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
923K 39K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC