IDOL'S OBSESSION- KTH FF (COM...

By cherryeon7

(COMPLETED) ©cherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry... More

PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
PART-24
PART-25
PART-26
PART-27
PART-28
PART-29
PART-30
PART-31
PART-32
PART-33
PART-34
PART-35
PART-36
PART-37
PART-38
PART-39
PART-40
PART-41
PART-42
PART-43
PART-44
PART-45
PART-46
🔥Part 48🔥
PART-49
PART-50
PART-51
PART-52
PART-53
PART-54
PART-55
PART-56
PART-57
PART-58
PART-59
PART-60
PART-61
PART-62
PART-63
PART-64
AUTHOR AND READERS CORNER

PART-47

5K 232 48
By cherryeon7

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I placed my order and took out my phone and started to use it ignoring my surroundings. This restaurant is so peaceful by the way I should visit this often. Plus it's not crowded and surrounded by nature. Just perfect for me to relax and eat.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

Both of us were sitting peacefully on our tables and Shinjae was scrolling through his camera. I glanced outside the window and a black Mercedes stopped in front of the restaurant. I placed my head on the table and buried them between my arms as they again must be some rich ass people as this is a VIP restaurant so why not I mean. I closed my eyes and waited patiently for my food to arrive at my table.

After a few minutes, I could hear a bell ringing voice in my ear I lifted my head up and saw the waiter approaching our table. My eyes sparkled up seeing the food. He served our food and I thanked him and he left. My eyes wandered around the restaurant and a couple was enjoying their time and a family with a little girl who was sitting on the table and giggling around with her parents. I smiled seeing that precious gummy smile she had. My gaze then landed on the corner table of the restaurant where three boys were sitting in black and their back was facing me. For some reasons I found that one figure a bit familiar.....but I shrugged it off as I must be mistaken. The kitchen door opened once again and the waiter came with two bottles of strawberry milkshake in his hands.

Weiter: "Here you go Miss enjoy your drink."

He said placing the drink on the table and I grinned brightly seeing my drinks. Shinjae pinched my cheeks and said.

Shinjae: "Noona your smile is sooo cute hehehehehe."

He said and giggled while showing his own gummy smile...

You: "Aish kiddo yours is more cute and precious to admire."

I said in a low voice while admiring his smile. Wish I had a gummy smile as well. I sighed and poked the straw in the bottle and sipped on my drink while gazing out of the window. The weather now kind of grew windy and dark clouds surrounded the sky. I took out my phone and checked the weather forecast. Oh so it will rain today...yeah but I enjoy rain very much. Neverminded if it rains then I will relax in there. I felt a tug on my skirt so I looked beside me to find that little girl who was sitting with her family at the table. I smiled widely and bend down at her level and said.

You: "Hello sweety..what is your name."

She showed me her gummy smile which lifted up my mood so much and made my heart happy. Out of nowhere she cupped my cheeks in her little tiny hands and said.

Emiko: "Maayyie name isss Emikoo~" (My name is Emiko)

You: "Awieee that is such a cute name Emiko."

I said while trying to imitate her voice she giggled and I felt a figure standing behind her. I lifted up my eyes to see her mom smiling at me she lifted Emiko in her hands and I also stood up and bowed 90 degrees at her and she said.

Emiko's mom: "I am sorry if she is causing you trouble."

You: "Absolutely no, How will this angel trouble me. She is so cute and bubbly by the way...hehe can I lift her in my arms as well~"

I cooed and she smiled and nodded. I opened up my arms and Emiko instantly wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me so tightly as if she won't let me go. I giggled and pecked her cheeks. We both started to talk to each other and her family members were peacefully admiring us. Oh, how bad I wish I could also have a family like this and a child-like Emiko.......................................... Suddenly the cloud thundered making the little one in my arm flinch badly. I tightened my hug and patted her hair.

You: "It's okay Emiko dont be scared-.'"

I was cut off by her mom who came towards me and said.

Emiko's mom: "Dear now we need to go to home as it's thundering ...it was so nice to meet you. I hope we will meet you in the future again. I passed her a bright smile and said.

You: "No problem...Emiko now it's time to go..byee."

I said as handed her to her mom. She sadly pouted at me and I dramatically pouted back and said.

You: "It's okay Emikoo~ we will meet in the future okie."

Her eyes sparkled up and she nodded I waved her goodbye and she waved at me back with her tiny little hands. Soon she disappeared out of my sight and I turned around and found Shinjae sipping on one of the bottles of my strawberry milkshake while scrolling through his phone. My eyes turned angry and I glared at him. He looked up and gulped seeing me angry but tried to put on an innocent smile on his face.

You: "YAAH SHINJAE THAT WAS FOR ME!-"

I instantly shut my mouth as I realised that I shouted out loud disturbing the surroundings. I closed my eyes tightly and bit my lips as I was embarrassed as fuck. Gosh, I need to grow up and should stop fighting over a damn milkshake..........but it's my heart though. I was battling with my thoughts but I felt someone pulling my hand. I snapped out of my trance as I felt the touch. I opened my eyes to see Shinjae cutely smiling at me. I sighed and smiled back at him.

Shinjae: "Oh my gash .... for a moment you really scared me. I will order another bottle for you wait."

I didn't stop him as he needs to do that well payback time bishes.

-Y/N'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I was vibing onto my music but opened my eyes as I felt someone's presence. I saw the waiter serving the food on the table. He was done and I passed him a smile after removing my mask. I plugged out my earphones from my ears and I picked my spoon. I was about to take a bite that's when I heard a voice that was so sweet...just like honey....Nah even more sweeter than that. A voice of a pure angel. As the voice travelled through my ears it really soothed me...........................................wait why does that sounds familiar.....I placed my spoon back on the table and turned around to find the owner of that beautiful voice..............................................

...........................................................................................................................................................................................My world and my heartbeat everything stopped for a moment...............................

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................I slapped myself to see whether I am dreaming or not....but when I actually felt the pain on my cheeks due to my slap I realised this isn't a dream.............After so many years I finally found that same figure....the same person whom I was dying to see for so many months....she had the same beautiful and charismatic eyes I used to get drowned in but now they were more captivating....her beautiful soft hairs were flying across her face making her angelic aura reflect brightly......my gaze travelled down on her cherry thin glossy lips which turned into a darker shade of pink as she bit them beneath her teeth. Out of nowhere, this feeling got up inside me to cram down her lips and satisfy the hunger of my inner monster which was always keeping its control....further My eyes scanned her mesmerising...elegant body which was covered with a beautiful frilled white skirt which swung in the air along with the breeze.......my gaze was already touching her soft doll-like skin which was glowing like a glitter when the thunderlight fell upon her body....she was even more ravishing than before....she was dressed like an innocent cute little baby which always made me wanted to rip her apart but now.......................she is dressed up like a doll.......Kim Taehyung's doll.

I stared at her face for a good couple of minutes but she wasn't looking back at me. I whispered her name sensually through my lips only enough for me to hear that.

You: "Y/N"

I placed my head on the table and stared at her cant-describe-in-words beauty.....

She still had that glittery shine in her eyes and that smiled didn't even change a per cent...Just as alluring and adoring like it was...My gaze travelled towards her hand which was held by someone's hand...as I followed my gaze landed on a boy who was holding her hand and Y/N was ruffling his hairs while giggling softly. My stare turned completely dark and sharp....I lifted my head up and fisted my hands up so much that I could feel my veins on my neck showing up..How dare that boy touch my Y/N doesn't he knows and fears that she only belongs to Kim Taehyung..........as I glanced at the boy again and slammed my hands on the table making the voice echo in the whole restaurant....and a growl escaped my lips........that's when her beautiful gaze found me and she stood there numb......

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

Shinjae held my hand and made some dramatic faces while apologising to me like a kid who begs her mom to let her play...I giggled at his dramatic facial expressions and said.

You: "Okay let me throw the bottles in the dustbin then we will go back to the hotel okay."

I said and he nodded as I stood up I heard a loud bang followed by the scary growl which flinched the shit out of me making my hands tremble...I turned around to look at the person who did this horrifying thing...My gaze stopped at the corner of the restaurant and my soul left my body completely leaving me numb and dead..............................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes met those two pair of eyes which were staring so deep into my soul with their burning gaze .....those pair of eyes I never wanted to look back again.....the person I never wanted to see in my life again.......................KIM TAEHYUNG...My body shivered recalling his name.....again inside my head....He was sitting on the table like a king and was looking at me with the same horrifying gaze which burnt every single cell of my skin.........his gaze was more than enough..to make my body tremble....for a moment my numb and senseless body started to tremble because I am not ready to believe what I saw with my eyes. He got up from his chair and the glass bottle which I was holding in my hand fell down and broke into pieces just like my.......courage to stay alive..He fixed his tux and once again looked up at me with his poker face which turned completely dark and ruthless as he glanced at Shinjae...He slowly started to walk towards me with his black leather shoes ticking in the quiet area scaring the shit out of all the organism which were there inside.

My legs trembled like jelly and as I took steps back I stumbled and fell on the ground...As soon as I fell on the ground a piece of glass pierced through my forehead skin and my body trembled more as I still saw him walking towards me with his poker expression.......

I could hear Shinjae's voice calling me but I couldn't react and I tried to speak something but I couldn't do it anymore, my body felt weak and dead...............soon my vision became blurry and slowly darkness consumed my vision and everything went pitch black.................That was the first time I found darkness appealing to me

-Y/N'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I got up from my chair and fixed my clothes and started to walk towards her slowly scanning her whole body which started to tremble badly under my gaze but now I just want to punish her as she really tested me to the extent that I lost my fucking sanity and when she appeared again........she appeared with a mf rat-like person. She stumbled back and fell on the floor while I was enjoying that but my heart did clench to see that sigh...I was peacefully walking towards her until this little motormouth boy started to chatter up...I was annoyed to the extent that I gritted my teeth hard and threw a punch on his face. Both Jin hyung and Jungkook came running towards me and held both of my shoulders tightly in order to control myself. They knew it very well that I can kill him right at the moment if I want. I growled under their tight grip as I was losing all my shits. They both left my body and that boy. I can see blood dripping down his nose and mouth. Serves him absolutely right.

YOU: "Jin hyung take him out before I kill him and I am going to take Y/N with me."

They both looked at me with an are your sure gaze and I nodded. They took him out of the cafeteria to a nearby hospital to get treatment. I turned around and my gaze stopped at my doll's fragile body. I walked towards her and it didn't to me a minute and I lifted her feathery light body up tightly in my arms. As soon as lifted her the euphoric sensation of peace and comfort filled up inside my body. As if my other half which was lost came and joined me back...I smirked and gave her body a tight squeeze in satisfaction. I told you doll I will get you back for myself again and I succeeded in it. Now not even a single soul can separate us far away from each other set again. I called out another car of mine and the driver quickly arrived and I got inside the car taking Y/N with me. I glanced at her peaceful figure and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. We are gonna do so many things after you wake up... So get in your senses soon doll. Don't make this monster more impatient for you now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 389 19
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
12.1K 888 46
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
10.4K 556 39
"Can't you just kiss me back..??" you are silent , there is silence everywhere...!!! "Atleast stop me y/n , why aren't you stopping me..?? Why are y...
165K 11.8K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...