Vergil's Irritation Rises

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Virgil got thrown into a world with questionable customs. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Valentine's Special)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Omake: Salty Reunion
Omake: Salty Reunion Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Short: Mamono Reacts to Vergil
One BEEG Omake pt1
One BEEG Omake pt2
Chapter 34 (Fox Season)
Chpter 35

Chapter 15

4.7K 95 19
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Vergil Pov

I parried an arrow that looked like it's nothing but a molten tip crudely attached to a burnt twig.

Loud footfalls suddenly came from behind me and I had to parry another arrow.

Another arrow flew and this time, I unsheathed Yamato. Cutting through the arrow and split it to two.

The trees parted way as something large barrelled between them. With it being high noon, the creature's obsidian black chitin shined and it's red bloodthirsty eyes all found their focus on me.

Demon: Son of Sparda.

It raised it left hand and a bow of the same color and chitin make formed from it's palm.

Demon: Die.

Traitorous Bow, Orion.

For a Demon, it doesn't have that much enthusiasm in killing me.

It pulled back the string, creating the same arrow as the three before. It's string strained as Orion pulled it to its maximum tensile strength.

Orion released and I decided to dodge the incoming projectile.

The ground where I used to stand on exploded with enough force to break trees that are a few meters away from the impact zone.

Orion charged, using it's bow like some sort of club to hit me with, but for a Demon it's size, it's speed is commendable.

He roared after I dodged another strike then backed off. This time, he pulled and five arrows formed on the bow. He pulled and fired, the power is certainly less but the projectile speed is still the same.

But for me. Each arrow is parried. I took charge and performed a Rapid Slash, cutting his abdomen, legs, and arms. But being a Boss level Demon, as Dante would call them. It regenerated but the fatigue is still there.

I then performed a Stinger with Yamato, hitting him on his center, then pulling Yamato to the side. It roared in pain, but retaliated with a fist on my former position.

His body then began to release heat. His chitin slowly glowing red as his eyes and mouth dripped with lava.

I glared my Demonic Energy, forming an invisible barrier around Yamato and myself as Orion pulled back the string on it's bow.

The arrow this time is purely made out of magma, it's heat string enough to light the trees nearby and once released, it flew straight and true.

I blocked the arrow, splitting it in half. While Orion roared in pain as a blue silhouette of mine stabbed it's own Yamato on its back.

My Doppelganger then proceeded to perform rapid and precise strikes on its back as it tried to shake it of. Normally, my Doppelganger would be an image of my Sin Devil trigger, but this time. It is a see-through copy of me in a shade of electric blue.

I performed another Rapid Slash to close the distance and drew out Mirage Edge. Performing a Million Stabs and an Upper Slash to send Orion flying.

I Trick Jumped towards it and performed multiple Arial Raves with Yamato, juggling it mid air.

As I finished my last strike, my Doppelganger appeared over it and performed a downward slash, sending Orion plummeting to he ground and bouncing slightly. With Orion down, and my Doppelganger performing multiple combos on its downed body, I summoned my Mirage blades and fired in a rapid rate. Turning Orion's back into a pincushion.

I dispelled my Doppelganger and summoned Beowulf. I then Trick Jumped again to regain a bit more height before allowing gravity to take hold of me and turning me into a blue meteor.

With Beowulf, my punches and kicks are much more powerful. So as I fell, I entered re-entry speed for a brief moment before delivering a punch to it's guts. Brutalizing it in half.

I stood up from my crouching position and the sperated body of Orion disintegrated, forming a glowing orb or concentrated Demonic Energy.

The orb flew to me and I absorbed it. I felt my Power grow stronger a and all my fatigue are gone.

Vergil: Hm, I suppose that's good enough.

And with that, I turned around to return to Sasha's Mamono Orphanage.

3rd Pov, Demon Realm.

Inside a large castle, a gathering of multiple species of Mamono can be seen all tightly squeezed in a supposedly spacious Ballroom.

Lilith: Everyone! Calm down and let's all talk this out in a civilized manner.

They all went silent, allowing the Demon Lord to release a sigh of relief.

Lilith: Now then, let us hear your concerns one by one.

A High Orc raised her hand.

High Orc: Your highness, there are these weird creatures that have ruined one of our Hunting trips. The Village we planned to raid is already burned by them before we arrived and they don't even take the men, they only kill!

Many gasps were heard and many frowned upon such a news.

A Succubus interjected.

Succubus: How come they couldn't be turned into one of us?

Murmurs between the Mamono started and Lilith sighed.

Lilith: That's because they can just absorb our Demonic Energy without the effects of turning them into Mamono. That's why I have sealed them after I ruled.

A Wight then raised her hand.

Aight: Then how come they have escaped? If you sealed them, your power should've been more than enough to keep them imprisoned forever.

Lilith: That is want I thought too, but days earlier when this sudden burst of Power washed over the land. I am sure you all felt that right?

All of the Mamono agreed.

Lilith: Hel told me that at the very exact moment, a crack has appeared on the seal, sooner enough. It broke and they are released upon this world.

A Hellhound growled.

Hellhound: Then what do you suggest we do with these things?! Let them ruin our lives?!

Lilith: No, if one tries to inflict any sort of harm. I want you all to fight them, kill them. For they won't hesitate to kill you.

The grave and serious tone of her tone didn't leave any argument for the Mamono.

Lilith: The meeting is adjourned, everyone will return to their families and keep and eye out for these creatures. If they try to attack, attack them back.

The Mamono then exited the room and dispersed. Lilith however, entered to another room where there are multiple Crystal balls.

Lilith: Everyone, are you all here?

One of the Crystal Balls glowed, and a Sea Bishop appeared. The one next to it glowed, and a Dragon Appeared, next is Pharaoh, and lastly a Queen Slime.

Lilith: How is everyone holding?

Dragon: With our island being surrounded by waters. There is no need of concern, however. These flying ones are annoying.

The Dragon complained.

Queen Slime: Ours is very much safe. There has been no breach in our walls and underground networks.

Lilith nodded at the two, while she waited for the Pharaoh to speak.

Pharaoh: Our walls are holding up, but their waves upon waves of attack is starting to wear down.

The Pharaoh spoke with slight concern.

Lilith: Tch, that's going to be a problem. I'll send some of my strongest Mamono to aid your battle against them.

Dragon: I'll send in mine too, it will serve as Valuable combat experience for my soldiers.

Lilith: We must hold our ground ladies. If we fall, I'm not sure if our people could handle this without us.

Pharaoh: Thank you everyone, but however. They may look frail and week, but they've traded blows equal to that of my Anubis and Sphinxes.

Lilith: Thank you for the Information, we must prepare ourselves better then.

All of them nodded, while the Sea Bishop is already praying for Poseidon to keep her kingdom safe.

Lilith: May we emerge victorious.

All of them then cut of their connection, Lilith however just slouched on her chair with a sigh.

Druella: Mother, I have arrived.

Lilith smiled and sat properly.

Lilith: Thank you for coming quickly dear. I've already warned your sisters, but I have a mission for you.

Druella confusedly nodded.

Lilith: Hel once reported that the first one to escape the Seal was looking for someone called "The Son of Sparda". I want you to find him, and don't worry. You can still continue with your other mission.

Druella: Is that all mother?

Lilith nodded and opened her arms. To which Druella smiled softly and hugged her mother.

Lilith: Keep safe my child.

Druella: I will mother.

And with that, Druella left the room, allowing her mother to feel somewhat relieved that her children are staying safe.

Vergil Pov

Sasha: What do you mean it's not safe?

I pinched the bridge of my nose irritably.

Vergil: What I'm saying is that we all need to move, something that you can't defeat has come to this world and will sow chaos upon the earth.

Sasha: But why though? Lescatie is a well defended city. Well, ignore that but still.

I sighed in annoyance.

Vergil: No matter how big or tall your walls will be, everything falls. But it is your choice to believe me or not, just don't blame me if tragedy strikes.

I then left for upstairs, entered my temporary room and sat on the bed. I suppose I cannot blame them, for many years their walls have been impenetrable. Which is ironic one of it's citizen is willing to breach the walls.

Meera then entered the room, slightly wary from my irritation and anger earlier.

Meera: Alpha? Is everything alright?

Vergil: It's fine Meera, they just don't understand why I'm warning them of such things.

Topaz then soon entered.

Topaz: Big Brother?

Well, that's a new title. A sudden wave of nostalgia came over me.

Vergil: Yes, Topaz?

Topaz: Why were you mad at Big Sister Sasha?

Vergil: It was irritation mostly, but yes. I'm mad at her for not heeding my warning.

Topaz: Why? Shouldn't we be safe here?

I patted the space next to me, and Topaz sat down. Meera however looked slightly miffed but I also motioned her to sit next to me.

Vergil: Listen, this kind of danger. It is not the ones Sasha and her friends are used to.

Topaz: But you'll be there to save us right?

Our gazes met and the hope that sparkled within her eyes is too much to bear.

I sighed but smiled and patted her head.

Vergil: If the time comes, I'll be there to help.

We sat in comfortable silence, Topaz's head found sanctuary on my leg and Meera herself has leaned on my shoulder. I wonder if I accepted my Humanity earlier, will this be me? A better Father and a loving Husband?

Topaz: Big Brother, can you tell me a story?

I hummed in consideration. Hm, I suppose.

Vergil: Very well, I'll tell you about a tale that time has long forgotten.

She snuggled closer and closed her eyes.

Vergil: A long, long time ago. Where Mamono were still Monsters. There was Demon of great power that ruled the Underworld. He was a cruel King, unforgiving and cold. But he had a General, who was much the opposite of him.

Topaz: Did the General do something?

Vergil: Not yet, but when he was sent out to the realm of Humans. He has found a woman, he fancied her. Soon enough, he courted her. Years passed and The King has decided to rule the Human World. But was opposed by his General.

The two listened intently on my story, both of them slightly dozing off.

Vergil: The General has succeeded in defeating the evil King and sealed him away for good. Or so he thought. Years later, the Demon General and the Human Woman had children. Twins with the blood of a Demon and the blood of a Human coursing through their veins.

Topaz adjusted herself on my leg.

Vergil: Years later, both boys were at the age of six, both playing with their parents ever loving gaze watching over them. But then, tragedy struck. The Father disappeared and never returned, the minions of the Evil King became brave and attacked the house they live in. The eldest twin at the time was outside, reading.

Meera: That's stupid.

I chuckled.

Vergil: At the time, he didn't know he was in danger. Until Demons formed around him and Killed him with his Father's gifted sword. But that awakened something inside of him, his Demonic Heritage flared into life as the Sword activated it. He recovered and found his house on fire. He swore vengeance and disappeared into the night.

Topaz: That's sad. I wanted a happy ending.

I smiled.

Vergil: The story isn't finished yet Topaz. But I decided it is because both you and Meera re starting to fall asleep.

She pouted but accepted my reasoning.

Topaz: Then can I sleep here with you?

I sighed, I suppose it is alright for just one night.

Vergil: Very well, just for one night.

I laid down on my bed, to which Topaz crawled next to me and snuggled my arm. But to my surprise, Meera herself took place on my right.

Meera: Alpha, I'd like to sleep here as well.

I sighed. This is very much troublesome.

Vergil: Even if I say no, you'd still sleep here.

She smiled and also snuggled my right arm. This, this is painful to bear. But, it does feel nice to be relied upon.

And there it is folks. My bad on the last author's note, kinda go mindfucked. Anyway, hope you peeps like this chapter and SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 1 26
When a hard criminal is brought to a secret facility for testing, the outcomes are very, very scary. This man was once a man working under his own ro...
769 24 21
Hello &' Welcome To The Death Riders. Another Weird Exotic Story By Yours Truly. Hope You Stay & Enjoy The Ride.
12 0 6
When a young child is kidnapped by a powerful magic user, Ramsen is asked by the father to rescue him.
196 24 14
"Only those with great intentions can see this book and those chosen by the book will make its desired story... but you will never return."