Castaways

Par bestiemikki

Girls soccer team second best sport at Eden Hall and best friends with the varsity hockey team, but when the... Plus

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค
๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—’ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž/ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—…๐–ฟ ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—ˆ
๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—Œ

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’

494 7 3
Par bestiemikki

↣↣↣↣↣↣

When the group gets back to the school they all head there separate ways deciding to meet in like ten minutes at the main office.

As Guy carries Andrea to their room he doesn't know how he should wake Andrea knowing that he doesn't necessarily wanna scare her.

"Oh don't worry, I know how to wake her up." Caitlin says as they enter their room.

"Andrea, Stephani stole one of your sharks." Caitlin says into the sleeping girl's ear only for her head to shoot up.

"That little asshole better watch her back." Andrea says as she gets off Guy's back and starts to make her way towards the door to head to stephani's room.

"I'm only joking now, go get something black to wear, we have a plan." Caitlin says as Andrea turns around.

"Never say someone stole my sharks, that's basically a crime." Andrea says Caitlin rolls her eyes.

"See you in like ten minutes." Guy says as Andrea nods her head and makes her way to her closet.

By the time everyone on the soccer team that's part of what Charlie has planned is done changing they meet up in the hallway and all head down there.

"The question is what does Carlie have planned?" Stephani mutters as Baylee just shrugs her shoulders.

"I guess we'll find out." Baylee mutters as they enter the main office to see all the Ducks.

"Why not put the beloved ants into their dorms?" Charlie says as the team walks in.

As everyone shares a look of agreement, Charlie starts to get the ants into a mason jar.

Once the ants are in the mason jar everyone follows them out.

"Andrea, Guy and Dwyane go be look out." Charlie says as those three head out.

As the rest of the team starts to make it to where the dorms for the varsity players are, the soccer team starts to wonder if they should do anything to Mikaela, Lexi and Jessie.

As everyone starts to put a rope on everyone, doorknobs Fulton starts to collect them, tying all of them together.

That's when Charlie and Julie start to put the tubes for the ants under the varsity dorms.

"A little to the left. good." Guy says into a walkie-talkie as he and Andrea are up in a tree to see where the tube placement is.

"That's ok just my face no big deal.'' Averman mutters annoyed with reave as she keeps stepping everywhere on his shoulders as she tries to place tubes in the opening on the top.

"How's it look to you cowboy?" Guy says as Dwayne on a horse is patrolling the ground.

"Come on let me see." Andrea mutters to Guy annoyed, wanting to see what's about to happen.

"No, you keep looking out." Guy says, making Andrea roll her eyes.

"This ninja stuff really makes you look uh I don't know how you say-" Andrea starts to say making Guy cut her off.

"Ruggedly handsome?" Guy says, raising his eyebrow at the girl with a smile on her face.

"No amazingly stupid." Andrea says trying to stay serious.

"Ha ha, very funny." Guy says with a cocky smile on his face.

"Sense I'm stupid why don't you be even stupider and go out with me." Guy says as Andrea's face heats up.

"I think I will." Andrea says making Guy kiss her cheek.

" Release the hungry fellows." Andrea says cheeks still red for the kiss Guy gave her.

"drop 'em in there." Charlie tells Baylee as she pours the ants down the funnel.

"To bad ants don't bark." Stephani says quietly only for Luis to elbow her.

"Shut up." He mumbles with a chuckle.

As the ants start crawling onto the varsity boys the Ducks start to hear screaming from their rooms then see their doors moving as they try to open them.

"Let me out, let me out." Charlie says making Julie let go of the ropes while all the varsity players fall then run out of their rooms only to see the ducks.

"You think you're funny? Huh you think you're  worth a damn?" Scooter says at the laughing Ducks.

"We'll take you anytime anywhere." Charlie tells Rick.

"Tomorrow, dawn." Rick says as they push past the Ducks to get to the showers.

"We got 'em good." Baylee says as she and Connie high five each other.

"Well I guess we'll see you at dawn tomorrow to cheer you guys on?" Caitlin says as the Ducks nod.

Heading back to their dorms the soccer team starts to talk about if they'll do anything to Mikaela.

"Well Lexi and Jessie probably had no idea about it." Baylee says as Connie nods along.

"Oh don't worry they had no idea I overheard Rick tell Scooter he hopes we don't do anything to them." Julie adds on as everyone shares a look knowing Mikaela knew about it.

"Well, should we do anything to mikaela then?" Stephani says as all the girls share an unknowing look.

"As much as I think we should, we probably shouldn't. A lot has happened to her this past week and even if she didn't leave it's not like she probably would have done anything to help pay off the bill." Reave mutters as everyone nods along.

"Yah but like maybe we should." Baylee says.

"Or maybe we shouldn't. She probably already thinks she hates us all." Stephani says as she starts to think of the bigger picture.

"I think it's fine, let's see what happens when she comes back." Caitlin says as they get to their dorms.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow at dawn I guess." Julie mutters as she and Reave head into their room.

"Wait, where's Andrea?" Caitlin says as she looks around.

"Lrobably getting fucked by Guy." Stephani says, making everyone gasp.

"Anyways." Stephani says as she opens the door while everyone looks at her after what she just said.

"Well I mean get it I guess.'' Connie says as she drags Baylee into their dorms.

A few minutes after Caitlin walks into her dorm, Andrea comes in with a huge smile still on her face after Guy asked her out.

Walking into their dorm Andrea already sees Caitlin already in her bed asleep.

"Thank god for that." Andrea mutters as

ᜊᜊᜊ

"It's Sunday which means it's not a school day so please explain to me why I'm up right now and why we need to pick up Adam." Mikaela mutters still half asleep as she gets into the passenger seat only to see Rick full of red spots.

"Wait you better not give me chicken pox's .'' Mikaela says as Rick rolls his eyes.

"The little Ducks made the fire ants or whatever come into our room after we left them with the bill." Rick says as they pull out of her cousin's driveway.

"You do know I had plans with them today right  and now I can't do them cause I'm up at the crack ass of dawn for whatever you said you'll do." Mikaela mutters annoyed as she pulls the blanket she brought up to her chin and places her head on the window.

"I forgot you're not a morning person." Rick mutters only to see the girl already basically asleep.

By the time they get to Adams Mikaela is dead asleep.

Rolling down his window he whispers to the blonde boy telling him that the girl is asleep and to be quiet.

Opening the trunk Adam places his school stuff and hockey stuff in the trunk then slides into the back seat.

"Please explain to me why we're playing at dawn?" Adam mutters, rubbing his eyes, still trying to wake up.

"Cause your little duck friends make fire ants crawl onto us and little Charlie says he'll play us at anytime so here we are.'' Rick says as they leave the boys neighborhood.

"Of course he did." Adam mumbles annoyed with basically everything.

"Let me guess you're not a morning person either." Rick says as Adam nods his head.

As they get to the school, Rick starts to think of how to wake up Mikaela.

"Mikaela is that Ross Lynch?" Rick says knowing that's woken up the girl before.

Seeing that not working this time, Rick rolls his eyes as Adam looks at him confused.

"God damn this girl." Rick mutters as he goes to his signature parking spot.

Deciding to just open the door and pick the girl up knowing not to do something to make her mad when he wants to wake up the blonde he opens the trunk for Adam then heads to the passenger seat.

As he opens the door he notices the blonde girl rubbing her eyes clearly waking up.

"Good you're up, let's go." Rick says, opening the door.

"Fuck off." Mikaela mutters as she puts her hair up into a messy bun.

Getting out of the car the blonde wraps her blanket around her shoulders then grabs her backpack and shoves it into Rick's arms.

"Don't stare, I look like shit." Mikaela mutters towards the blonde who chuckles lightly.

"No I think you look more like a rat then shit but whatever." Rick says with a cheesy smile while he puts his arm around the girl's shoulder only for the girl to brush it off.

"Bitch." Mikaela mutters as they start to make their way into the hockey arena.

"Mikaela, you're our team coach." Rick says, making the blonde look at him.

"What am I getting out of this?" Mikaela mutters, making Rick roll his eyes.

"Jmmm I don't know the joy in watching us win." Rick mutters as Adam holds open the door for the blonde.

"Well then let the games begin." Mikaela says with a cheesy smile as they enter the arena.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

43.4K 732 16
"Holy shit. It's a miracle on duck street" "It sure is DJ, it sure is" Adam Banks x OC I sincerely apologize for this description.
35K 642 25
SEQUEL TO SONGBIRD, READ THAT FIRST Wren returns to Illinois as the Ducks are granted scholarships to Eden Hall. Wren struggles with returning to he...
900 12 5
When Ella gets a scholarship to Eden Hall along with all the ducks to play for the JV team. She ends up getting drafted to the Varsity team. Although...
117K 1.8K 25
"You're so Full of Shit, Conway" "No, i'm full of Love" "It's Common Sense for me not to fall for you" "But there's a difference, your brother hates...