๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž

By snowberi

[ โžณ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ] how would you feel when you find out the person who writes those sweet letters turns o... More

intro: to the bone
[01: envelope]
[02: want to give it a taste?]
[03: unexpected announcement]
[04: cake]
[05: bestie your face!]
[06: busy chenle]
[07: don't kiss me]
[08: is this a dream?]
[09: let's paint!]
[10: sad memory]
[11: unwanted call]
[12: in jeju]
[13: stop thinking things!]
[14: you're alive?]
[15: found him]
[17: first date, gone wrong?]
[18: nosebleed]
[19: suhee's cupcakes]
[20: pottery? no, more like third wheeling]
[21: do you like my grandson?]
[22: since when were you this attractive, park jisung?]
[23: a box of cookies]
[24: its a secret]
[25: i'll pinch your cheeks all day!]
[26: no more playdates]
[27: throw that punch!]
[28: your lips]
[29: blind date]
[30: not my type]
[31: sleeping beauty]
[32: kiss=payment]
[33: will you love me forever?]
[34: who's getting married?]
[35: I love you to the bone]
bonus chapter

[16: he accepted the milk but not my love]

718 37 19
By snowberi

"its Jisung."

That phrase kept repeating on Chenle's head.

Staring blankly on his bedroom ceiling, he wondered if it was really Jisung who gave him those letters. He didn't want to believe it was him.

Chenle looked at the wall clock only to see it is 1 in the morning, he couldn't sleep. But he doesn't care since tomorrow is Saturday.

Saturdays are the best, who wouldn't like Saturdays?

Chenle stands up from his bed as he heads to the kitchen to cook cup noodles. He opened his kitchen cabinet only to see that there is none left.

Sighing, he grabs his hoodie that was sitting on the couch, his wallet, and his phone.

He heads out from his apartment, puts the hood on over his head, and puts his hands on the hoodie pockets.

Shit, why is it so cold?

Chenle didn't expect that this weather would be this cold since he doesn't really goes out of his apartment at night.

Finally arriving at his destination which is the closest convenience store from where he lives, he pushed the glass door and heads to the aisle of cup noodles. He grabs one and opened it, he then poured hot-boiling water from the water dispenser. He also saw a triangle gimbap so he also grabbed one and went to the counter to pay for his food.

The cashier gave him his receipt and change after he was done paying for his food. He heads outside and found a table.

He puts his food down on the table and sat on the chair. He opened his cup noodles and started slurping on the hot, unhealthy, no nutrition food.

He continued enjoying his cup noodles, not minding the cold weather anymore since the cup noodles was spicy and hot. He noticed his triangle gimbap that he almost forgot about. He opened it and took a bite.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" A voice suddenly said as someone placed a small carton of milk infont of him.

Chenle looked up to see the person that just bothered him and you guessed it, its the one and only Park Jisung.

Chenle rolled his eyes.

"How bout' you?" Chenle asked as Jisung sat on the chair infront of him.

"Nothing, maybe I just wanted to see you." Jisung winked at him.

Chenle almost chocked on his noodles, "Whatever."

"You can't sleep, right?" Jisung asked as he bit on his popsicle.

"Can't you see?"

"You should drink this milk so that you'll get a little drowsy." Jisung pushed the milk carton a little closer to Chenle.

"You didn't put anything in this, did you?" Chenle raised one of his eyebrows as he eyes the milk.

"No, I can drink it first if you want-"

"Then you drink it first."

"Fine." Jisung sighed as he took a sip on the milk.

"There, are you happy?" Jisung said as he puts down the milk.

Chenle just said nothing and also sipped on the milk.

Jisung saw it and his ears started to turn pink. Isn't that an indirect kiss?

Jisung looked away and a small smile made its way on his lips.

"Yah, Park Jisung." Chenle said which made Jisung snap out of his thoughts and turn his head to Chenle again.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you smiling? Do I seem like a comedian to you?" Chenle scoffed.

"No, but you make me smile."

Chenle scrunched his nose in disgust.

"...."

"Was that too much?"

"Anyways, Park Jisung. Those letters that I receive almost everyday, is it you who writes it?" 

Jisung's body became frozen because of what Chenle had said. He didn't expect that at all.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jisung chuckled nervously.

"Oh...I knew it was not you. Forget about what I just said." Chenle sighed in relief.

Jisung scratched the back of his neck. He actually wanted to still keep it a secret that it was him who was writing those letters.

He really likes Chenle but didn't know how to say it to him and they became enemies instead. He liked him from the start, from the first moment he saw the shorter boy. He thought it was just a small crush and expected it to fade, but what do you think happens to unspoken feelings? They just became bigger in bigger.

He still remembered the first time he saw Chenle. He was the talk of the school eventhough he was just a new transferee.

Jisung had no courage to tell Chenle that he likes him. So, in the form of handwritten letters, he writes what he want to say to Chenle everyday.

All those flirting with Chenle is not a joke, he was really hitting on him.

Jisung knows that this love is one sided and Chenle hates him to the bone. But he doesn't care right now. If he fell for Chenle, then maybe Chenle can fall for him too, right? So, Jisung needs to do something.

Back to reality, Chenle finished eating and stands up from his seat to leave and threw the empty cup noodles and plastic wrappers of the gimbap on the trash bin. He also didn't take the milk that Jisung bought for him.

"See you on Monday, Park." Chenle patted Jisung's shoulder.

Chenle is now walking away.

Jisung snapped out of his thoughts as he grabbed the rejected milk from the table and ran to chase Chenle.

He grabbed Chenle's wrist to turn him around.

"What's the matter?"

Jisung grabbed Chenle's palm and puts the small milk carton on his hands. Chenle looked at it with a confused expression.

"Here, take it. And sleep tight tonight." Jisung said.

"Okay." Chenle said as he finally accepted the milk as he turned around to walk away again.

"Chenle!" Jisung screamed which made Chenle turn his head to him again.

"Why?"

"Those letters...."

"It was me who wrote those!" Jisung finally said it.

Chenle was taken aback because of what Jisung said.

"W-why did you write those letters?" Chenle asked.

"Because I.."

"I really like you, Chenle. Should we date?"

"...."

Chenle was speechless, he didn't know how to respond. He felt like the world stopped and everything froze except him and Jisung.

"No, I still hate you."

He saw Jisung frown at his response, his head hunged low.

"I'll get going." Chenle started to walk away again.

Jisung didn't give up and grabbed his wrist again.

"I expected your answer. And that's okay..." Jisung let out a small smile that didn't seem to match his eyes.

Chenle noticed this and felt bad.

"Can we go into three dates and lets see if we could work out?" Jisung said as he pinched his thumb with his index finger. Sticking out his three fingers.

"I-i'm sorry Jisung, but I'm not interested. You should find someone better than me-"

"yOu ShoUld fInD soMeOnE bEttEr tHAn mE, bLaH blAh bLah." Jisung cutted Chenle off with his mocking voice.

"Chenle, there is no one better than you for me."

"But-"

"I'll take that as a yes. Our first date will be at Han River tomorrow, 4pm. You should come!" Jisung smiled at him as he booped Chenle's nose.

"Jisung, I-"

"Bye bye, Chenle. Sweet dreams!" Jisung started to walk away as he waved his hand at Chenle.

"W-what did just happen?"

🍰

well...this is shit, i'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.3K 29
โŸจA Markhyuck FanfictionโŸฉ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
2K 80 10
what were the odds that haechan from NCT would be invading your pinterest boards? the boards being full off taylor swift album aesthetics. เญง social...
327K 14.2K 50
โฅ donghyuck is quite interested in the school's softest nerd; mark lee. โ€ markhyuck โ€ unedited โ€ short chapters
199K 9.2K 35
โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž [๐ŸŒˆ] โ€ขG...