Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

2K 80 22
By Hellbound199

"Creator! Your Black Scripture Pawn has returned. He brought more Knights for manpower and another member of the Black Scripture." Deborah reported. (Y/N) smiled. It seems he'll garner another person to his collection.

"Where are they now?" (Y/N) calmly asked, knowing full well that the Slane Theocracy is weak and can do barely any damage to his troops.

"They are on the outer walls, camping. They are the ones who might be awaiting our attack or surrender." Deborah continued. (Y/N) thanked her for the information and pulled out of the Hive Mind.

"Ainz. It seems something came up in my base. We need to return home immediately. Please do update me on what you find." (Y/N) said to Ainz before gesturing the girls to follow him.

"What kind of problem? Is there any way we can help?" Ainz asked, (Y/N) is already trying to assist in his problems. An alliance has to work both ways.

"Black Scripture of the Slane Theocracy problem. But we won't need assistance. Thank you for offering." (Y/N) said, growing his wings from the Mold.

"Speaking of Black Scripture, have you encountered and defeated someone in their ranks. See, I'm trying to collect these warriors, and I don't want my collection being incomplete." (Y/N) said, clenching his fists. It is the bane of his existence once he finds out a piece of his collection is missing.

"I fought a woman that was indeed powerful in terms of this world. A woman named Clementine, maybe she's affiliated." Ainz asked. (Y/N) thought about it, looking back on the information he took from The Strongest Human.

"Girls, do return home for now. I'll be with you later." (Y/N) requested. The Dimitrescu sisters all bowed before leaving. (Y/N) dug around more of the memories and found it.

"Well, yes. In fact, Clementine is a previous member of the Black Scripture who defected." (Y/N) said, "Would you mind giving me the location of the body?" He requested, bent on completing his collection.

"The Guild acquired her body after the incident as a way of identifying the culprits." Ainz answered. (Y/N) thanked him and quickly flew towards E-Rantel.

He arrived and found no leads whatsoever. He doesn't know where exactly the bodies were buried. Then again, he can just invade someone's privacy by literally taking information from the brain.

"Guards probably know where she is." (Y/N) said, walking around town. He found a young Guard taking a break inside an alleyway. (Y/N) smiled as he hid himself, changing his body to that of a homeless child.

"Excuse me, sir? But could I pry your head open and gather all that information?" (Y/N) asked. It seemed the Guard didn't understand what he said.

"Sorry, kid. I'm new here, haven't got my pay yet." He said, staring in pity at the kid. His eyes immediately widened as the information processed. (Y/N) pounced on him and bit his neck while covering his mouth.

The Guard bled to death as (Y/N) pulled him deeper into the darkest part of the alleyway. He returned to his original form and shoved his pinky into the man's ear. The finger became a worm-like creature that crawled and ate until it reached the brain, absorbing it.

"Hmm... they hid her body inside a room that blocks teleportation magic and is heavily guarded... really?" (Y/N) asked in shock. Someone already dead shouldn't be this guarded.

"Looks like I'll go overtime just for this special piece." (Y/N) said, walking out of the alleyway, disguised as the Guard he recently killed.

"Deborah. Have Alcina and Her daughters have fun on the Slane Theocracy Knights. Just make sure she doesn't damage the Strongest Human and the new Black Scripture member." (Y/N) ordered. Most of his time will be taken away trying to get this girl.

"It shall be done, Creator." Deborah answered. (Y/N) thanked her and pulled out the Hive Mind.

"Hey. Hey! It's your turn on Guard duty!" A Guard said, waving his hands in front of (Y/N) disguised as their ally.

"Oh, sorry, spaced out for a bit there. Where is the place we're guarding?" (Y/N) asked, trying his luck. The Guard clicked his tongue.

"Follow me, rookie." He said, gesturing (Y/N) to follow him. (Y/N) tried to act all embarrassed for forgetting the place.

The two walked to the innermost part of E-Rantel. There they had warehouses filled with food and other resources. They passed these and arrived at a house which looked like an extension of the Guild.

"Here. We're currently guarding the bodies of those who were responsible for the Cemetery incident. These two have been classified as high-valued members of Zurrernorn. Make sure you don't slack off." He said, glaring at (Y/N). He meekly nodded and stood still, staring along nine other guards circling the area.

"Uhh... excuse me? I have a question." (Y/N) said, calling upon another Guard with him. Said guy sighed and walked closer to him.

"What is it, rookie?" He asked, a bit on edge for standing there for hours now.

"Do you think this thing could pierce your armor and skin?" (Y/N) whispered, turning his finger into a syringe.

"Huh?" The Guard said before (Y/N) jammed the tip of his finger in his stomach and inserted Cadou eggs. The man stumbled back a bit and started coughing.

He started to change, growling in pain as the other Guards, who didn't see what exactly happened, stare in confusion. (Y/N) fake-screamed as the Lycan howled, taking the attention of the other guards.

"Go inside, rookie! We can handle this!" Another guard said, grabbing your collar before shoving you inside like some sort of precaution if ever someone got in during their fight with the monster.

The inside looked relatively simple. Stone walls and nothing more, no windows, and any other furniture rather than two beds, housing the two high-priority bodies and a couple of lamps.

He opened the second one and luckily found the woman's body. He smiled, finally here to acquire his next piece in the collection. He carried her body and walked out.

"Well. This is easier than I expected." (Y/N) said, seeing the Guards all dead as the Lycan was still alive, devouring one of the bodies.

(Y/N) grew wings and flew away immediately. He knew that no sample would be acquired from the Lycan since its body dissolves once dead. But (Y/N) didn't see a problem with him leaving it there... its bones become Adamantite.

<Small Timeskip>

(Y/N) arrived at the Kingdom he made, seeing Alcina there with her daughters while more than five hundred dead knights littered the area.

"Where's the other Black Scripture member?" (Y/N) immediately asked. Alcina turned around to show the member being hugged tightly by the woman, no injuries as ordered.

"Thank you, girls." (Y/N) said, as Alcina and her daughters nodded in appreciation. He stared at the man who struggled out of her grip... he looked familiar.

"Do you know this girl?" (Y/N) asked, dropping the body of Clementine in front of him. His eyes widened before looking down.

"That traitor is nothing but trash to the Slane Theocracy. She's better off dead." The man said, looking at his sister's body before glaring at you.

"Don't be like that. She's a valuable piece to my collection. She's just as valuable as you." (Y/N) said as he put his hand over Clementine's mouth. He smiled, producing Mold from his hand and letting it enter her mouth.

"You're a monster! Slane Theocracy will eradicate your kind off the face of this world!" The man growled. In his eyes, the Mold dripping from your hand is nothing but defiling his sister's corpse.

The Mold was quick with its work, replacing her missing teeth, fixing and adjusting her broken spine, and rebuilding and molding her mushed-up organs.

"Don't be like that, brother. (Y/N) is a merciful leader." Clementine said, standing up as if she wasn't dead. Her teeth were now fixed by the Mold and any other injuries she sustained from the fight with Ainz.

Her brother was beyond terrified, seeing his sister sit down instantly and give him her trademark grin. (Y/N) smiled, the almost broken figurine is now up and running.

"Now it's your turn!" (Y/N) said, creating a worm made out of Mold. He walked closer to the man and let it enter his ear.

The man's screams were heard all throughout the Kingdom as he tried to struggle free. (Y/N) and the others all watched in joy, seeing him thrash to try and free himself as he feels the worm eats its way into his brain.

After a while, the man's terrified expression turned to one of calmness. Alcina let him go as he stood up and walked to his new lord.

"Thank you for reuniting me with my sister, Creator." He said, kneeling down.

"What will you do with your collection now, Creator." Alcina asked, staring at the three mind-controlled humans.

"Let them stay here. Slane Theocracy will get cautious if the Heroes kept returning without their Soldiers." (Y/N) ordered before staring at the three.

"The three of you will be our current protectors since you are much more powerful than most humans in this world." (Y/N) said, "I'll have your own Guardhouse built just behind this wall." He continued as they all stepped inside.

(Y/N) looked around the outer part of his Kingdom. The trading house is already finished. It was fitted with doors to both accompany the height of Alcina and the size of Duke.

"Creator. We have built all you have tasked us with. Is there anything else you want us to begin construction?" Neil asked. Bowing down with Pedro.

"Make something like a Guild for my precious collection." (Y/N) ordered, pointing to the opposite direction of the Trading House.

"We'll work on it immediately, Creator." Pedro said, bowing before leaving with Neil. (Y/N) smiled and turned around to the Dimitrescu Family.

"Alcina, thank you for wiping out our enemies. I shall call upon you once trade is in discussion." (Y/N) said, showing his gratitude for Alcina's servitude.

"Deborah, we have more than five hundred dead soldiers of Slane Theocracy here. Kindly turn them into J'avos and have them standby for now." (Y/N) ordered. Deborah accepted his orders and pulled out of the Hive Mind.

"It is nothing, Creator. Let's go, girls." Alcina said, bowing in front of you before leaving with the three sisters. (Y/N) abruptly stopped them, remembering that the first wish of the girls was still not fulfilled.

"Excuse me, Alcina. May I borrow your daughter for a bit." (Y/N) requested. Alcina didn't argue and just let her daughters go with her Creator.

"Let's go, girls. I remember I haven't fulfilled your first wish yet. Let's go explore the Tomb of Nazarick." (Y/N) said, growing his wings once more before flying up.

The three girls giggled as they follow him, slowly dispersing into flies. The four flew towards the Tomb of Nazarick. While flying, (Y/N) gave a heads up to Ainz that they'll be visiting.

<Small Timeskip>

(Y/N) arrived and found that the Tomb of Nazarick is on high alert. Ainz hurriedly opened a gate from the outside to the throne room. (Y/N) and the Dimitrescu sisters all stepped inside.

"(Y/N), we have a problem." Ainz said as (Y/N) walked towards him. The three sisters looked around in awe. Bela and Cassandra were awestruck, seeing the majestic place.

"Would you mind if I let them roam around for some time?" (Y/N) asked. The girls will only interrupt the conversation.

"Yes, (Y/N). You can let them roam around, but let's have Alpha keep her eyes on them." Ainz said. (Y/N) nodded, in total agreement that the sisters should be monitored.

The one Ainz was talking about arrived and kneeled. She glared at you for your previous meeting but couldn't say no to Ainz. After getting her order from Ainz, she escorted the girls, giving them a tour of Nazarick.

"Behave, girls." (Y/N) said, waving at the three before turning around to look at Ainz.

"So, what's the problem?" (Y/N) asked. With how serious Ainz spoke to him earlier about it, he guessed that this one isn't as manageable as the others.

"I used the item, Shooting star. You do recall that item, right?" Ainz asked, showing you the ring on his finger. (Y/N) nodded, remembering how he lost too much money on getting it.

"I wished to cure all status effects on Shalltear, but my wish was rejected." He continued. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as he slowly stepped back.

"Y-You mean..." He said, staring at Ainz, his eyes filled with fear.

"Yes. This world has World level items." Ainz said. (Y/N)'s legs felt weak, though not many World items can affect the Viruses, many unknown ones can still pose a threat.

"Thank you... for providing this information with me. Would you kindly give me a second?" (Y/N) asked. Ainz nodded.

(Y/N) turned around and entered the Hive Mind, "We are on high alert. Continue everything as planned but be wary of anyone coming near our Kingdom's walls." (Y/N) ordered. This messaged was forcefully sent to every Subject he had, no exceptions.

He reached to his lab coat pocket and pulled out a remote. He started pushing all the buttons, sending out every Tyrant he has acquired out into the fields.

"Piers! Go up to the surface and command the Tyrants!" (Y/N) ordered. After everything was set up, he sighed and pulled out of the Hive Mind. (Y/N) can't be too sure after what he's heard from Ainz.

"Do you know which Kingdom possesses these World Items?" (Y/N) asked. He looked back onto the memories of the Black Scriptures he acquired, but no information was found.

"Unfortunately, no." Ainz stated. Albedo suddenly appeared. It looked like she was organizing the whole Tomb and its inhabitants.

"You're back, Albedo. Let us head to the treasury room." Ainz asked. He stood up to teleport, but he stared at (Y/N) as he stood still, waiting for them to leave.

"Huh? Me? I don't think I'm allowed in the treasury." (Y/N) meekly laughed. Ainz sighed and grabbed him as they all teleported to the Treasury room.

"So you still have Yggdrasil Gold coins. It's a waste, seeing the Gold I stocked up on, unusable in this world." (Y/N) commented as he stared at the pile of Gold coins and some other items involved.

The three of you walked to what seemed like a pitch-black wall, "Glory to Ainz Ooal Gown." Ainz said. A couple of words lit up on the wall, words (Y/N) didn't understand.

'Wow, they really have some sort of cult in here... I'm kind of jealous.' (Y/N) thought, hearing Ainz translate the words written on the wall. They never really looked much into the Guild. It was all just nonstop work.

After he cited those words, the pitch-black wall turned to a ball and completely disappeared, showing a long hallway with weapons displayed from the Yggdrasil.

"Our destination is the mausoleum ahead." Ainz said as all of them started to walk through.

"There is a mausoleum?" Albedo asked. It seemed even the Floor Guardians were forbidden to enter this place.

'I'm feeling kind of special right now, having to see it all even before the denizens of Nazarick.' (Y/N) thought, reminiscing as he stared at the weapons displayed on the wall.

"You don't know? Then, what about Pandora's Actor?" Ainz asked Albedo. (Y/N) stared at Ainz, Pandora's Actor? Cool name.

"I know of him since I am a supervisor, but I have never met him." Albedo said before looking behind Ainz and glaring at you.

"Hey! I wanted to stay up there! It was Ainz that wanted me to come along." (Y/N) argued, stopping Albedo's piercing glare. She stared back at Ainz and described what she knew of Pandora's Actor.

"Pandora's Actor. He is the guardian of the treasury and rivals us in power and intelligence." Albedo said, garnering your curiosity, "He was also created by Lord Ainz himself." She continued, but there was a bit of hostility in those words.

"Th-That's right." Ainz said, fearing the sudden hostility in her tone as she spoke of Pandora's Actor being made by Ainz.

"I am aware that he is the one responsible for our finances." She added. The three of them arrived and saw what seemed to be a couch. (Y/N) stared at it in curiosity.

Someone in the seat stood up. Albedo recognized the person immediately. (Y/N) squinted and got a better look. He jumped back, raising his hands as he mutated them into Blades.

"You smart son of a bitch! Luring me in here!" (Y/N) growled, seeing another member of Ainz Ooal Gown. He recognized the person as Tabula, another member of the Guild.

"Not to worry! I can take the two of you at once!" (Y/N) growled. His face is cracking from the C-Virus he just activated. Albedo was confused as to whom she should confront first.

Ainz looked around, seeing it escalate. He completely forgot that Pandora's Actor was in that form. He stared at (Y/N) and saw his body already smoking as his cells multiply rapidly.

"That's enough! Pandora's Actor!" Ainz shouted. The atmosphere was already tense. He needs to stop this now, or the alliance two powerful Guilds formed will be ripped to shreds, and one of them might die today.

(Y/N) watched as the member of Ainz mutate and change the appearance to that of a slender and tall man wearing a war uniform.

"Thank you for coming all this way." He said, walking in front of Ainz. (Y/N) was still on high alert. Pandora's Actor stood at attention and saluted, "My Creator, Lord Momonga!" He shouted, greeting with enthusiasm.

"Oh, God! This guy reminds me of how I was back then!" (Y/N) said, feeling his palms sweat and his knees week when he saw how this NPC acted.

▲▼▲▼▲

"Welcome to Umbrella Corporation!" (Y/N) shouted, raising his hands as he let his scientist lab coat flow in the air, "I thank you for coming to our first meeting." He continued, bowing.

"Well, let's get started, shall we?" He asked, stepping down from his chair. He walked around the table filled with the new recruits.

"We are scientists both by heart and mind! We will make sure to recreate these Viruses as how they were before and give glory to Umbrella Corporation." He continued, stopping in his position and raising his fist up in the air.

"We will rule this world, using our Viruses we will make others kneel down in fear of our power!" (Y/N) shouted before laughing like a mad scientist.

▲▼▲▼▲

(Y/N) laid there on the floor, mouth bubbling as he remembered the 'dark past' of his. The one he swore never to reveal to anyone ever again.

▲▼▲▼▲

Well, this is chapter 16. My story just got a boost in reads. Thank you, guys! It reached 2k in so little time. I hope you continue to support this story!

Well, I'm sorry for letting you imagine the layout of the Kingdom. So I made these two things that can somehow show you guys where everything is located.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 997 20
What happens if Momonga wasn't the only player to be transported to the New World. Follow the Journey of this new powerful player known as the God of...
7.1K 130 4
It's been a few months since you and Leon save Ashley from the evil cult stuff and some day. You and Leon go into the White House to see if the Pres...
62.2K 2K 36
Y/N L/N. Combat Specialist, Infiltrator and Security Tactician. An Operative Agent for a pharmaceutical corporation known to many as The Umbrella Cor...
92K 894 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...