Raphael x Parker Reader - Fan...

By skylarmoon71

Disclaimer: I dont own tmnt or spiderman or any other tv shows or movies. Or the music and pictures. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (A)
Chapter 14 (B)
Chapter 15 (A)
Chapter 15 (B)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21- Final
Extra

Extra 2

2.4K 107 65
By skylarmoon71

"Sweetheart you're gonna be late for school!" you jolt out of the bed, tumbling straight to the floor.

"Shit! Raph you have to-"

You stare around the room, and when you catch no sight of Raph, you sit up.

It was a dream. A very vivid dream.

"We were going to..." You shake your head a couple times to banish the thought.

"Just a dream, not real. Not real." Even though you say that, you're gonna have to swing by the lair later to make sure your turtle friends are still well, turtles.

"Thanks Aunt May!!" You're sprinting from side to side to get ready. There's no way you're gonna make it in time for the bus, so building hopping it is.

~~~~~

"Is (Y/N) coming, usually she gets here before we're ready to leave." Mikey wonders aloud.

"She's on her way." Donnie advised. Raph rounds the corner the same time you rush through the entrance.

"GUYS!!!"

Your enthusiastic response to seeing them is a bit of a surprise. You wrap your hands around Leo's waist with a smile. "Thank god you guys are still turtles." Leo pats your back with a small grin. "What else would we be?" you pull back, swinging your arms, trying to appear nonchalant. "Y-You're right like what! That's weird. Let's get going." you need to do something about the awkward atmosphere that you've just created.

"You're acting strange." Leo states.

"Maybe she's on her period. "

"Mikey!!" you yell embarrassed.

"Can we just get a move on." you pout. Raph brushes past you, nudging your shoulder.

"You're the one holding us up." You gaze at him for a while.

"Take me to your room."

Of all the times those words could have popped into your head, this was by far the worst. You lower your head, leading the way.

Leo and Raph exchange a look behind your back.

"What's up with her?"

"No idea." Leo mouths back.

This shift was about every type of awkward you could imagine.

~~~~

"And that's one for the turtles, zero for the bad guys!!" You weren't sure how Mikey could still have so much energy after such a shift. But they were superhuman turtles, so it did make sense. After the laughter and high fives, you were back at the lair. The boys dispersed, and you were about to do the same, but then you saw the cut on Raph's arm. It started from the tip of his deltoid, maybe just a few inches long. He didn't appear to even notice. "Raph, you got hurt?" He looks to where you're staring at. "Ain't even hurting." He brushes off. "Come on, let's get it cleaned off before you get infected. "

"I live in the sewers, think I can survive a scratch." He snarks. Still you pull him into the room, shutting the door and ushering him to the bed. He sits with a half smile. You just head to get the gauze and alcohol pads. You look so focused when you get back. Cleaning and wrapping the cut. Raph doesn't flinch at the touch, he barely reacts. Once you're done, you dispose of the used materials with a proud smile. "Something tells me you just wanted to play doctor on me."

He's kidding,  you know that, but now you're overly conscious of the moment. You're alone, in his room. Free to do whatever.

Raph notices your sudden fidgeting.

"What's your deal? Ya been acting weird since you got here."

"Nothing!"

"Don't sound like nothing."

Should you tell him?That dream just felt so real. A piece of you is mad that it wasn't a reality. Because now you have the Raph you want to explore that part of your relationship with, but you have no idea how to broach the topic with him. Dream Raph was so much more eager. That's the thing about fantasies. That's all they are.

"Raph, have you ever thought about being intimate..with me.." It's somewhat of a whisper coming down to the end. Raph looks very confused. "What do you mean?" As far as he knew the both of you were pretty intimate already. He kissed you every chance he could.

"I mean sex."

"Sex..?"

Raph's brain has come to a sudden halt. Was this a trick or did he obtain a serious blow to his head.

He looks so cute with that lost look on his face. So much so that you can't stop your body. You slide into his lap, and Raph clocks back into reality. "(Y-Y/N) wha-" you press your finger to his lips. "Please Raph." you sound so desperate, and he can feel his body reacting. His heart is racing a mile a minute. His hands tighten on your hips slightly. "I want you to be my first."

"I must have died."

How the hell does he say no to that? He wants to, more than anything he does but...

"I can't." His tone is deep, a bit labored. Your face falls, and he feels awful for it.

"Shit don't do that it's not you I just, I don't..want to hurt you."

He really wishes right now he'd thought about this at some point. Fighting criminals and loving you took up so much of his brain that sex slipped his mind. How the hell does that happen?

"You won't." Your voice doesn't allow an opportunity for him to doubt himself.

"I trust you Raph. You'd never hurt me, I know you. I love you, and I want this. More than anything I..I want this.." He groans, or growls, you aren't too sure. Whatever it was, it sounded unbelievably sexy. "Are ya sure."

He's coming around.

"I'm sure Raph. " He nods. You smile. Taking his hands, you guide it to the back of your suit, right where the zipper is. "Can you help me out of this?" you coo into his ear. He swallows, but obliges, taking the zip and pulling it down slowly. You can feel his fingers brushing your skin as they trail down. He stops right at your lower back. Once it's loose, you pull it off. You're wearing a bra underneath. The top falls to the ground, and you move off his lap to remove your pants. There you stand before him in nothing but underwear. As bold as you're being, this is still your first time. So you can't help but feel a little self conscious. Raph can't do much but admire your body.

"Am I dreaming?" you can't help but laugh. Looks like you didn't have to worry about that anymore.

You take his hand, pressing it to cup your breast. Raph inhales sharply.

"It's real."

Yes it was.

Raph hasn't made much of a move, or said much.

"R-Raph, if you're nervous we don't have to. I-I want this to be good for both of us."

It was going to be great, if he could get his body and brain to cooperate that is.

"I'm fine." He answers. In a quick swish you're on the bed with a bounce. Raph smirks, and you blush at the change in position. He is hovering over your body, a dangerous twinkle in his eyes. It's a promise of sorts. When he leans down you're positive he's going to kiss you, but his lips land on your neck. "Raph.." you mumble in disappointment. "Got plenty of time, don't worry. " He continues to leave kisses there, and eventually, they start getting lower and lower. First one right at your pulse, then to your collar, right above your bust, right between it....

"Raph.." It's no longer a cry of impatience, but satisfaction. He keeps going, stopping right at the tip of your panties. You look down, a hint of uncertainty in your eyes. You can't stop the little tremble your body gives off.

"Ya nervous?"

"A little."

He understands. This is his first time as well. His knowledge when it comes to this particular area isn't a lot. He has no clue how to please you, or any other girl for that matter. He's going on pure instinct. So he straightens slightly. "Is it okay if I touch you here?" His hands are right between your legs.

"Y-Yes."

His fingers slip into your panties, and you react immediately. He brushes over your folds, and when you buck your hips, he takes that as a positive. Continuing the action, he's stunned at the moan that you released. You look just as shocked at the sound. You try to close your legs and cover your face, but Raph slips in between. He pulls either thigh so that you're straddling his hips and you bite down on your lip. "Look at me." His tone is soft, but also authoritative. You peek your eyes open, and Raph slides your panties off, raises your hips. "R-Raph!" It's on the floor with the rest of your clothing. Once you've settled back again, Raph wastes no time. He leans over, kissing your lips. You welcome it, closing your eyes and memorizing his delicious taste. You aren't ready when he slides a finger into your core. You gasp at the feeling, head falling back against the pillow. Your hand grips into the sheet and Raph panics.

"Hey you okay!"

You nod, trying to catch your breath. That's gonna take some getting used to. You've never been touched there before, much less put anything in. For a while you're just trying to control your breathing. Then, a completely different feeling arises. You moan out helplessly.

"I-It feels..so good."

"Shit."

For a second there he was scared. The look of pleasure on your face, it makes his shell tighten. His pants are now beginning to feel like a restricting piece of material. His finger slips out and you whine again. "Raph please!"

You know he gets weak when you beg. He busies himself with taking off his pants. Once you get the drift, you start pulling at the clasp on your bra to remove it. You chug it behind your head, ready for him. Raph has managed to get out of his own clothing, and when he turns back he nearly buckles at the sight of your bare breasts.

"Not a dream, not a dream." He has to keep reminding himself.

Bracing his elbows on the bed, he looks down at you. You're a little too afraid to look down. You don't want to get frightened by the size. Your curiosity gets the better of you, and you glimpse. Your eyes widen and you lick your lips. You're both scared now and aroused.

"Don't look at me like that, I won't last." He presses his face into your shoulder to calm himself down.

"We're really doing this." He mumbles.

You run your hand over the back of his head. "Yeah. U-Unless you want to stop."

"Hell no." You sigh in relief. "Thank goodness." You'd literally die of sexual frustration if he didn't take you now.

"If it hurts too much, I'll stop." He's so sweet. Raph really is concerned he'd hurt you.

"Okay. " he lines himself up, and the tip of him touches and you already feel like you'll break right there.

Your nerves on end, because you love that he's going slow, but you kind of want him to speed it up. He's taking his time.

"Damn it Raph I'm dying here!"

"I-I'm trying not to.." He's struggling to speak.

This won't work.

Bracing your hands on his shoulders, he's a little puzzled. Gripping his body, you flip him onto his back. Raph grunts at the quick motion. His eyes open, and he's at a loss for words. You're on top of him, hands sprawled out on his pectorals. "Sorry, but I think I've been patient enough. "

"(Y/N)- FUCK!"

You drop down on him and the angle allows you to take in his full length. Your mouth opens and you can't utter a word. He's so big. Your legs are trembling and Raph's chest is heaving.

"A-Are ya crazy!" Here he was trying to take it slow for your benefit. The way you just plowed in, he's more surprised that he hasn't reached his release yet. Just the look on your face is enough to push him over the edge. His hands are on your hips, and you haven't made much of a move yet.

"You good?"

"Raph..you're huge.." You feel him pulse at the praise and he groans in frustration.

"D-Don't say that ya trying to kill me or something!"

You chuckle under your breath. "But you are, and you feel so good inside me. Stretching me to the max."

He closes his eyes with a low moan. "W-Where the hell did ya learn to talk like that.." He always thought you were so innocent. Eyes fully dilated, he's a bit convinced that you're high on the heat of all of this. You look dazed. When you begin moving your hips, he's the one who's lost.

The rhythm is slow, it's like you're trying to torture him. "How do you feel Raph, it's driving you crazy right, way too slow.." He can't believe it, you're taunting him.

"So that's how it's gonna be."

The tables have turned once again, because he pushed your body into the bed as he grips your upper thigh. "You better scream nice and loud for me."

With a sharp thrust of his hips, you do just that. Scream.
He grunts, feelling more than a little proud.

"Don't stop, I want everyone to hear. " You can't do anything but obey. Raph has taken full control. He pulls back, only to smack right back into you. You grab at the pillows behind as every scream escapes your lips. Your throat will definitely be sore tomorrow.

"You're so tight and wet...bad girl.." He hisses into your ear. Each word urges a moan.

"R-RAPH!!" You have no idea where that came from, neither does Raph, but he loves it.

"Scream it again." He orders.

His pace has picked up.

"R-RAPH PLEASE DON'T STOP!!"

Just when he thought you couldn't get any sexier. He pounds into your body. No restraint, no holding back. How can he, when you say that, scream like that. It's way too good. You don't mind one bit. If anything you encourage him. You meet every thrust with vigor.

"Ya think any guy is ever gonna make you feel this good."

"N-No!"

"Louder!"

"O-ONLY YOU CAN MAKE ME FEEL THIS GOOD!!"

"That's right!" he lifts your legs over his shoulder, and when he thrust into you this time, you're not sure if you're still truly there. He hits just the right spot. It's too good.

"HOLY SHIT!!"

Raph chuckles between his heavy breaths. "Right there." He repeats the action, plunging in.

You grip at his arm, moaning, screaming, wailing. Raph is a freaking master at this. It's not long before you feel a tinge in your stomach. You don't register what it is until you release. With one final cry, you tighten around his member and Raph is the one that gasps this time. He wasn't ready for that. He rides out your orgasm, with a few desperate thrusts he reaches his own. Your mind has gone blank. You can't think and you're lucky breathing is automatic, because you almost forget how to do that. Your body is slowly but surely coming down from the heaven he just sent you to. Raph is still huffing, but he's coming to as well.

"That was..."

"Crazy..hot..sexy.." He's just spitting out words. You wear a lazily smile, and he kisses your lips, dropping down next to your body.

"You're amazing." He praises, pulling you close.

"That's funny, I was about to say the same thing about you."

This first experience was one neither of you would ever forget.

~~~~~

"What the hell were you guys doing last night?" You spit out the orange juice at Mikey's question.

"I thought someone was dying." He says boredly. You look over at Raph who looks somewhat mortified, but also pretty proud of himself.

Leo comes from around the corner, and the second his eyes land on the both of you he grimaces. "Next time wait until we leave, please." You're horrified. They literally heard everything.

Since the cat's out of the bag, Raph doesn't seem to see the need of holding back.

"Don't think I need permission to fuck the shit outta my girlfriend."

Your cheek goes rosy red, and Leo just walks away.

"Gonna need bleach to burn that image out of my head." He mutters. Mikey just sent a thumbs up.

"Nice." You facepalm.

Leave it to Raph to make this ten times more awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 5.7K 78
Requests may vary. I take all and anything. Please enjoy responsibly!! (I can't do lemons sowwy.)
47.1K 1.9K 28
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 concrete jungle where dreams are made of bay! tmnt 2014 / au / 2016 book status: updates ! ...
75.4K 2K 41
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing them <3