Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

A Final Wish

2.6K 77 104
By aFredWsimp

It had been a few days since you celebrated the life of Cedric, 2 years since he had passed. You wrote to his father, Amos Diggory, and wished him all the best and shared more stories about Cedric you hadn't yet told him.

You knew he really appreciated it because his whole family really missed him everyday and probably wanted to reminisce with happy memories rather than mourn over sad ones.

Even though it was summer you couldn't yet avoid the darkness of what felt like autumn. It was cold and dull outside, much different to how it had been all of the other summers.

You were sat on the stairs of the twins shop as they served the last few customers. You had gotten yourself a drink to keep you occupied while also finishing your book.

"Fred do you think I can go back to go and help mum fix up the house?" George asked. Since the house got burnt down and he weasleys had been building it back up and it was practically ready but needed a few final touches.

"Yeah that's fine, I'll lock up in a second. Tell mum I said hi and I'll come round soon." He replied as George took his coat.

"Okay, see you later Bardot." George winked and apparated away.

You stayed on the stairs as Fred locked the store up and cleaned some things away from the shelves and displays.

"Where are you staying tonight?" Fred asked you, assisting you up from the step.

"I was thinking we could go back to mine tonight." You replied holding his shoulders and slightly swaying with him.

"I can do that, I need to clean up a bit over there and then I'll go get some stuff." He leant down a bit and gave you a quick kiss- going off to another part of the store and tidying.

You sat down onto the counter and watched Fred at work, admiring his work ethic and muscles as he lifted and moved things.

"I'll go and get my things now darling, then we can go." Fred said going to walk past you.

"Or maybe you could just stay down here for a little bit." You responded, wrapping your legs around his waist and pulling him back to you.

He smirked and scoffed a little, "you are unbelievable."

"Thank you." You smiled and pulled his head down to yours and started a kiss, with your legs still around him.

His hands were rested onto the counter next to your thighs. You started getting much more hungry for more, tracing your hand down his torso towards his waist.

"Do you want to go upstairs darling?" Fred asked, breaking the kiss.

"I mean can't we stay here?" You asked, feeling somewhat risky.

"I'm not sure I'm quite feeling as risky as you tonight y/n." He took your hand and took you up the stairs to his room.

You laid him down onto his bed and crawled on over him, leaning down and starting the kiss again. He put his hands on your ass and lower back as you unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing.

You scooted your body back to the end of his bed and trailed your tongue up his bare torso while also undoing the belt to his trousers. Fred was now unzipping the back of your skirt.

"Do you want to do this darling?" He asked.

"Yes freddie, I want you to fuck me." You replied.

His eyes went from slightly soft to a devilish manner. He flipped you round and no longer let you have the dominance.

He pulled down the skirt he had unzipped and began lifting up your top top. You laid out practically naked in front of him, being in a true state of vulnerability- but you knew you both liked that.

Smutty time
Fred put his arm under your back and lifted your back slightly, unclamping your bra. You continued to just lay and allow everything to take place under Fred.

He took your bra off and put it down onto the floor, restarting the kiss making your body wanting his touch much more. It was clear he understood this as he began using his hand to circle his thumb on your nipple through the kiss.

Gradually his other hand began making its way up your leg, stopping at your underwear. He pulled them aside and put his thumb up to your mouth, signalling you to lick/ suck it. You obeyed and licked his thumb.

"Good girl." He smirked, licking the tip of his thumb after you and moving it down to your core. He started the kiss again now circling his thumb around your clit, as delicate moans interjected the kiss.

You soon gave up on keeping the kiss going as his touch affected you more. You both knew you wanted more but neither of you wanted to cave in. He started moving his finger through your slit and tracing circles around your entrance, teasing you.

"You know all you have to do is ask darling." He seemed so proud of himself for the effect his touch had on you.

"And you know I won't lover boy." You said with confidence.

He raised an eyebrow at your confidence and lined his fingers to your entrance, you thought you had won the little battle but he used it to take the teasing a step further.

He started moving his fingers in, but taking them out just before they hit your sweet spot.

"If you're not going to fuck me properly, I'll find someone who will." You jokingly threatened, knowing Fred's protective side will come out and have him claim you like his.

"Oh you're good y/n Bardot, very good." He was leaning back down to kiss you as his fingers entered again, this time not coming out.

Fred continued to keep his fingers pumping your body for a short while, yet still keeping you wanting more. You moved your hand down towards his trousers and unzipped them, he assisted you in pulling them down

He was towered over you so you began moving your hand up and down his member as he maintained his face in pleasuring you.

From your touch he began going quicker, making your face turn slightly red as you also bit down on your lip. He was breathing fairly heavily, melting from your hand movement.

He took his fingers out and stood up, you let go of his member. He walked over to his drawer and took out a condom, putting it on and coming back over to you laid out on the bed. He put your legs onto his shoulders and pulled you closer to the end of his bed.

He smirked and aligned himself up to your core, you started to move your legs (going to lower them) but Fred grasped them, not letting you put them down.

He kept eye contact as he pushed himself into you. The moaning of sensation coming from both of you was almost instant. His thrusts were quite fast and hard, making your toes curl.

His fingers were digging into your thighs as he kept hold of them, it was turning you on more.

You grasped onto a blanket he had on his bed to try and somewhat contain yourself, Fred had noticed that and smirked while maintaining his speed.

You could tell he was close by the sounds he was making along with the grasp he had of you. You already knew your legs were going to be weak from this.

"I'm going to go darling." He said through his heavy breathing. He did such that he finished, you leant up and pulled his head down kissing him as he went to take off the condom.

"How are you so good at that?" You asked, out of breath- fixing your hair.

He shrugged and smirked down at you, kissing the top of your head.

You got the bra from the floor and put it back on, going to the bathroom to pee.

Smut is over- last one for HBP too
When you got back to the room Fred was dressing himself, packing up a small bag- as you were still going back to your house.

You got dressed too, getting slight assistance from Fred as you felt a little weak at times.

"Right, are we all ready?" He asked, taking your hand. You nodded and prepared yourself to apparate.

You got in the house and almost instantly turned on the shower, Fred was sat watching the TV.

You showered like normal, and felt very refreshed, relaxed and tired. You could smell something cooking from the kitchen so you went to investigate.

You had only put on an underwear set and a satin robe on going into the kitchen. You saw Fred was plating up something.

"Did you cook?" You asked, going up behind him and wrapping your arms around.

"It's nothing crazy, it's just a bit of chicken and some salad. It's very bland but I'm no chef." He chuckled, putting a plate for you on the table.

You sat down and began eating. He definitely wasn't the best cook but your heart was touched by the sincerity of his actions.

You sat and ate with him, enjoying normal conversation and jokes with each other.

After dinner you decided to go and relax with Fred in your room. He had also gotten showered and changed into some sweat pants. He was laying down on your bed as you curled up next to him. He was holding your lower back and had his head rested on top of yours.

"I'm so glad things turned out like this." You said.

"How do you mean?" He asked.

"Well we were obviously friends for a while and then feelings were explored, even though we had our difficulties I can't imagine myself with anyone else." You responded.

Fred didn't say anything initially but kissed the top of your head, "I love you darling."

"I love you lover boy." You chuckled.

You scooted your body back, creating an open space between you and Fred. Neither of you did anything for a little while, you just stared at each other and smiled. That space was soon wrecked as Fred moved in and started a soft kiss with you.

While laying down and kissing Fred your phone began to ring.

"Are you going to get it?" Fred asked, pulling away.

"No, they can wait." You smiled moving back in, Fred was still holding your lower back.

The phone stopped ringing, but the voicemail tone sounded.

"Hello y/n dear, it's me Molly. George told me you and Fred were together." She sounded as though she was crying making you and Fred rush out of the bed, "we, well Arthur, has told us all that Dumbledore was murdered- on the schools grounds. He was murdered by deatheaters. I dont really know what to say about it but thought you should probably know. I'll speak to you soon." She hung up the phone, clearly quite hurt.

"Did she actually just say Dumbledore died?" You turned and asked Fred.

"How did they get on the grounds?" Fred replied.

You went back to your bedroom and got dressed as quickly as you could, Fred chucked on his jumper and apparated with you to the burrow.

"Molly? George?" You said walking through the house.

"Y/n?" You heard Molly coming up to you.

"How did this happen, when did this happen?" You questioned.

"Quite recently they believe, and no one had any clue how the deatheaters got into the castle." George replied.

"This is so messed up." Fred added.

You sat down on the sofa in the living room awaiting any further news. Many people were apparently trying to get their children home- Molly included.

Apparently the ministry was havoc, everyone was confused. You sat with Fred, his arm around you as a letter came flying through the window.

"It's from Hogwarts." You opened it.

Y/n,
I have charmed this letter for if I die, this is a matter of urgency now. Like I said once before, I might need you to step up if a war happens and I trust you will save lives.

You have been gifted with a very rare talent and I want you to know you can use it well, with me dead, Voldemort will strike and he will strike hard. Be prepared.

They all need you y/n, use your force well.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

"Fuck." You simply stated.

AN:
I don't think I like this chapter but it will do because, ITS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE! I'm on my way to the Deathly Hallows B)

I might be taking a very short break to catch up on my writing and feel stress a little bit but I will keep you all updated on my "Conversations" and on my Instagram (@afredwsimp)

Stay safe and well,
Love you all,
-i <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...
160 27 13
in which Gemma Hilton and her friends become fugitives in order to save the world - again or in which a girl has to desperately cling to the hope...
522K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
43.5K 898 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...