IDOL'S OBSESSION- KTH FF (COM...

By cherryeon7

(COMPLETED) ยฉcherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry... More

PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
PART-24
PART-25
PART-26
PART-27
PART-28
PART-29
PART-30
PART-31
PART-32
PART-33
PART-34
PART-35
PART-36
PART-37
PART-38
PART-39
PART-40
PART-41
PART-42
PART-43
PART-44
PART-46
PART-47
๐Ÿ”ฅPart 48๐Ÿ”ฅ
PART-49
PART-50
PART-51
PART-52
PART-53
PART-54
PART-55
PART-56
PART-57
PART-58
PART-59
PART-60
PART-61
PART-62
PART-63
PART-64
AUTHOR AND READERS CORNER

PART-45

4.7K 191 8
By cherryeon7

CHERRY'S POV:-

I took out my phone from my pocket and started to scroll through Twitter............. I stopped at a post. When I read it my body turned numb. There was a picture posted by the official BTS Bighit account on Twitter. It showed all the tour dates and the places where the concerts and fan meets are going to take place. As I read it the first country I saw was Japan. I was kinda okay reading that but when I found out the city..........it was the same destination as Y/N is going.................Tokyo. For a second everything stopped around me when I read the last country and the cities which were marked for it.

The post says....

Philippines = Manila, Santa Rosa and.........Quezon city

That means h....he will go...go to Japan and then in Quezon city as....as well. My hands trembled as a thought came into my mind. What if he met Y....Y/N. NO! this ain't gonna happen stop overthinking Cherry Quinn. I shook my head vigorously. After a whole damn year, Y/N moved on and now again if she will face him she will shatter up again. Touchwood that should not happen in any case. How...how will I treat my Y/N if he again appeared. I didn't notice but I was clutching onto Y/N's pillow. I heard her faint sleepy groan and she slowly opened her sleepy eyes and looked at me with a wtf face. She touched my forehead and said.

You: "Chae you okay! Did you caught a fever?"

Cherry: "Nah! I am okay."

You: "Then why are you sweating?"

She said as her face displayed confusion and she raised one eyebrow at me. I gulped down my saliva and said.

Cherry: "It's nothing Y/Niee now leave."

I received a light smack on my shoulders. I looked over at Y/N and she tried to make her face look scary but ended up looking squishy and cute- wait eww she is a rat.

Y/N: "Dumbass you disturbed my beauty sleep. Such a crap like a bee who keeps buzzing and annoying people."

You: "Now you better get back to sleep before this bee stings you with her venomous sting."

She rolled her eyes and again curled up inside her the covers just like a snail. I smiled and continued to scroll my phone. God, I hope she doesn't meet him I don't want her to get lost in her own thoughts again like she was. A heavy sigh escaped my lips.

.

.

.

.

.

TIME SKIP, ONE DAY BEFORE THE FLIGHT FOR JAPAN.

Y/N'S POV:-

I came running back to my home as soon as the working hours got finished. Gosh I wish I should have listened to mom, she was continuously budging me for one week to pack my clothes but I always dodged her off as........ I hate packing things a lot in travelling. Now literally I have flight in midnight and I haven't even picked up the suitcase. Aaahh mom help me. After 3-4 minutes of running, I finally reached my home. I quickly took off my shoes and I wanted to throw them nears the shoe rack as I was in a hurry but it swung in the air and bumped on my head.

You: "Owwww!"

I caressed it and that is what I guess you get for being a careless potato. I turned around and saw my mom standing near the door giving me an 'i am done with this girl' face. I grinned at her like a stupid trying my best to control her tantrums which she is ready to throw at me I guess.

You: "Moooomiee-"

Mom: "No shut up and go pack your bag before I pack you up and throw you in the junkyard."

She sounded so calm which scared me the most. I gulped and placed my shoes properly on the shoe rack and walked inside the house properly like a good girl and I was sweating due to the strong angry glare my mom was throwing at me. I could feel Lil beads of sweat on the corners of my forehead. I quickly got inside and ran upstairs. I ran into my room and quickly closed the door but carefully trying not to make any loud sound before. I turned around and got startled to see Cherry sitting on my bed with her hands crossed over her chest. She looked at me and sighed.

Cherry: "My mom literally kicked me out of my home to help you pack up."

She said gritting her teeth I rolled my eyes and said.

You: "At least they knew how to make a better use of useless pieces of stuff."

Cherry: "I may have agreed with you but then we both would have been wrong."

I stared at her blankly. Did she just roasted me............ANYWAYS! SHE IS MY FRIEND THAT'S WHY!

You: "Yeah you know...when people like you face yourself it always feels bitter to see that, you know it's always hard to accept the truth."

Cherry: "I hope you won't mind if I beat the shit out of you with my own pretty hands."

You: "Aye! aye! aye! Don't you think it's way too filthy to touch my body with?"

She stared at me blankly but then gritted her teeth, she took deep breaths in order to control her fuming anger. I just looked at her dramatic behaviour with a 'are you done' face.

Cherry: "Anyways let's start packing up as I don't wanna argue with kids.... BRUH!"

You: "Does it anyhow looks like I am a kid bitch-."

Cherry: "Obviously.. just look at your bag. It looks the same as the one which a preschool kid carries to school."

She said pointing at my mini black backpack which had a big squishy teddy face attached to it. It was still hanging down my both shoulders. I looked at her with my fierce stare. How dare she said that.

You: "At least it's better than your not so handy handbags which you literally keep adjusting every next moment and the people who have some senses carries a backpack rather than being a fashion diva bruh!"

She again threw her not so scary glare and I as always simply ignored it. She wasn't able to speak anything now I mean why would she when I spitted out facts. Bitch I am a god.......wait that was too much anyways moving to her not so pretty face.

Cherry: "Anyways help me take out the suitcase and pack your damn freaking clothes."

I rolled my eyes and placed my backpack inside the closet. I opened up the cupboard and dragged out a suitcase and placed it on the floor.

Cherry: "Let me choose the clothes for y-."

You: "OH NO NO NO! Please let me choose clothes on my own I beg you."

I begged her as she being a fashion diva would choose such clothes for me which I am not gonna wear in my next seven births.

Cherry: "Duh! Fine..now mind taking your sacks- Oh! I mean clothes."

You: "Bitch that's a vibe. Oversized clothes ain't a sack..tsk tsk."

She rolled her eyes at me and I started to collect off my T-shirts and lowers and other important pieces of stuff.

TIME SKIP AT 10:30 PM

I zipped up the suitcase as we both were finally done. I know it took so long because we literally had to iron the clothes plus she was quarrelling over stuffing useless things inside my suitcase. I took out my backpack from my cupboard and took out all the kinds of stuff from inside and emptied it.

Cherry: "Before you put anything inside it put some compact powder, foundation and lip glos-"

You: "No thank you so much but you know it very well that I don't paint my face. Just give me a moisturiser, perfume and lip balm that's it."

She again rolled her eyes at me and gave me the stuffs. I stuffed my wallet, Chocolate, chips and not to forget the strawberry milkshake. Today I bought the small bottles so that they would be convenient to carry btw they are so cute tho.

I zipped up my mini backpack and placed it near the nightstand. I turned around and saw Cherry entering my room with clothes in her hands. She walked towards me and said.

Cherry: "Y/N here you go wear your clothes...... you don't want to be even per cent late for your flight...right?"

I nodded and walked inside the bathroom and took a warm shower in order to relax my body, I came out wearing this.

Cherry looked at me and pulled my hand dragging me towards the dressing table which I never use lol.

You: "Bro wtf-"

Cherry: "Shut up and lemme do your hairs."

You: "But li-"

Cherry: "Shutup means to zip up your mouth you wanna hear it in Spanish."

You: "Bruh fine!"

She combed my long moist hair and dried it as they were a bit wet and tied them into a ponytail slapping some moisturised over my face she massaged my cheek and I giggled as it kinda felt ticklish and good. She handed me a lip balm. When I applied it on my lips it kinda tinted into a fruity pink shade. I glared at her but she ignored it effortlessly. Aah! Never mind. I got up and looked at my wristwatch shirt it's 11:00. I legit took half an hour to bath. I turned around hurriedly but tripped over the tangled laces of my shoe and fell on the floor.
You: "AARRGH!"
I groaned and rubbed my back. It pains soon much eeeh! I stood up tied my shoelaces. I heard Cherry's voice calling me from downstairs. I picked up my backpack and ran downstairs. I saw my mom and dad standing there. I ran towards them and gave them a tight hug. They both hugged me back and mom caressed my back whereas dad patted my back gently. I smiled and pulled out of the hug.
Dad: "Take care my child and don't overwork there and take proper rest okay."
He said while patting my head. I nodded and smiled at his words.
Mom: "Yes child and don't be clumsy and messy over there and come back soon."
Her eyes showed pure concern and worries filled up for me. I hugged her and said.
You: "Eye! mom I am not a kid anymore so don't worry I will take care of myself nothing will happen to me."
I detached myself from the warm hug and stared at their sparkling eyes
You: "Now goodbye mom, goodbye dad I will see you guys really soon."
Both: "Bye Y/N."
I waved at them and got out of the house with Cherry. I saw the cab standing outside and suddenly its door opened and I saw Shinjae waving towards me. I walked towards him and gave him a high five.

You: "Sup buddy are you ready."

Shinjae: "Oh yes noona, let me help you."

He said and picked up the suitcase and placed it inside the car trunk. I smiled and mouthed him a thank you. My body turned around and I saw Cherry looking at me with a sad smile.

You: "Gosh Cherry stop being over dramatic, I will be back no one is gonna take me away."

Cherry: "Finnaly you accepted the truth as who on the earth takes a headache with themselves."

You: "Shutup and goodbye you peice of crap."

Cherry: "Byeeeee. "

She said with the most sarcastic smile on. I just wanna punch and break those not so beautiful set of teeth badly. I got inside the car and the driver drove................. I glanced at my side to see Shinjae snickering.

Shinjae: "My God noona! You guys are such a jokers."

You: "LOL I know right anyways Jae it's gonna take half hour to get to there so have a nap."

He hummed and closed his eyes while resting his head on the glass window............... I looked out the window and my words which I said to Cherry repeated inside my mind. 'No one is gonna take me away.' I don't know why but my heartbeat rose up immediately. I placed my hands over my chest and clutched the fabric of my shirt. I started to breath deeply as I am panicking too much and that too for no damn reason. I rested my head and closed my eyes but seems like I can't sleep anymore. Nevermind I will sleep in the flight.
-Y/N'S POV END-
.
.
.
.
TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
I hung up the call and glanced at my wrist watch. It will take 2 hours to reach Tokyo as far as I remembered Namjoon hyung told me. A sigh escaped my lips and I looked out of the airplane window. It was clear night starry sky with a bit of mist mixed in the atmosphere accompanied by the dim moonlight. I smiled as I love these kind of nights but for some reasons my heart is feeling happy as if something good is about to happen. I smiled and closed my eyes. I don't know why but I can't wait to reach Tokyo now. I remembered grandma said that always listen to your heart and that is what I am doing........soon my eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 371 19
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
151K 6.9K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...
2.3M 104K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
328K 10K 92
Book status : COMPLETED โš ๏ธTHESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITINGโš ๏ธ Madness series Book 1 warning โš ๏ธ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...