Memories Bring Back You βœ”οΈ

By ZiamArmour

[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drink... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 10

769 48 18
By ZiamArmour

Zayn woke up from a deep sleep when he heard Liam call his name. He did not even have time to fully open his eyes when warm lips met his.

Liam is above him, kissing him like his life depended on Zayn. It is with urgency. With desire. With want. And Zayn could not help but respond.

So good. So good for me. Zayn thought as he sucked Liam's tongue. As he explored Liam's mouth with his tongue. As he bite and suck his lips lightly.

"Hmmmmh~" Liam moaned and this encouraged Zayn to kiss him harder. Zayn's hands on Liam's small waist. Fuck he is not wearing a top. Shit.

Zayn starts to let his hands wander in Liam's soft upper body. Liam has firm arms but not the bulky type. Just perfect for him. He is lean. He explored Liam's torso and can't help but play with Liam's nubs on his chest.

"Ahhhhh~ Zayyynnn Zayyynnn Zayyynnn."

Liam broke from the kiss to throw his head over. His back arched from the senstation. The dim yellow light from the lamp reflected on his golden skin. So fucking beautiful. So ethereal. So divine.

Suddenly, Zayn was caught off guard when Liam grind his ass on Zayn's throbbing length.

He can't help but grunt from the pleasure.

"Aaaaah, Zayn. L-Let me be. I n-need to feel you." Liam said breathily. His eyes closed and his face morphed in pleasure and desire. Liam's one hand is on Zayn's chest and the other hand on his own hair. So erotic.

Zayn continued teasing Liam's upper body. Grunting when the pleasure is too much. He kept his eyes open to see the scene above him. So beautiful. Liam's pinkish nipples are hard. He is biting his own lips. Zayn can't help but grind himself against Liam's ass.

"Aaah~ Zayn. Let me get off, let me get off."

"Please, Zayn. Touch me, please."

Zayn did not move a muscle. He is still enjoying a writhing in pleasure Liam above him. So lost. So different from what the world knows.

"Zayn, come on. Touch me."

"I will fire you if you won't." What a bratty lame threat.

"Zayn, d-do you not know, how to get me off? D-Do I have to teach y-you?" Liam said without stopping his grinding.

"What. Did. You. Say." Zayn is losing his control and Liam is not helping.

"I-I said. You- You don't know h-ho- AAAH."

Zayn's control has snapped. He is now hovering on top of Liam and Liam is flushed under him. Better.

"Why don't we see, darling?"

He attacked Liam's neck with kisses and bites. Sucking the supple skin. Marking it as if it is his. But it really is mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. He chants on his head as Liam chants his name.

"That's it, baby. Say my name alone."

"You hear me, Liam?"

"HNNNGH"

"Words, Liam." He took one of Liam's nipple between his teeth and tugged it a little painfully.

"Aaah! Yes, Zayn. Only you. Only you. Zayn."

"hngh. Hmmm." Liam moans loudly as Zayn licks and sucks his nubs.

"You want to get off, Liam, huh?" Zayn's voice is husky, his tone a little mocking.

And Liam just nodded.

"You want my finger inside you?"

"hmmmmn" Liam nodded while moaning as he caressed Liam's smooth thighs.

"Want my tongue licking your length?"

"Aaaah Zayn, just do it please. I can't take it anymore."

"P-Please, Sir. Just let me feel you more."

"Now, you are calling me Sir. Look at my employer. At my mercy begging me to let him get off."

At the words, Liam moaned. And if it is more possible to be turned on, then Zayn is.

Zayn took the lube he kept from the underside of the bed.

Liam is heaving under him. Chest red. Neck full of marks. A work of art. The best canvass.

"Do you really want this, Liam? I will not yet insert myself on you, yet. But I will let you cum. How is that?"

In dazed eyes, he said softly, "Anything, Zayn. I just need you." Such a needy baby, indeed.

Zayn can't wait and so he wasted no time. He took off Liam's shorts together with his underwear. And his length sprung up. Shit. So beautiful.

Liam moved his hands, perhaps to cover himself when Zayn said darkly, "Don't. Try and I won't touch you." Liam retracted his hands and whimpered.

"You are so beautiful, Liam. The best masterpiece my eyes have seen." So beautiful.

He can't keep his hand from lightly, very lightly tracing it. "Beautiful," He whispered.

Zayn can't help but lick his lips. Delicious. He raised Liam's leg and let Liam hold it himself.

Liam's pink hole now on full display. Flawless. Fuckable. Liam whimpered at the intensity of his look. Zayn smirked. You wanted this, baby.

He coated his fingers with lube.

Shit, it would be better if it'll be my cock. Shit. Not yet, Zayn. Not yet.

He inserted one finger in Liam's hole.

"HNGGH." Liam's face is contorted in pleasure and in discomfort. Such a rare art. An art I only get to see.

"Aaah~ Zayn, that's so g-good. M-More p-pl-please."

Zayn inserted another one and this time he buried his fingers deeper until he reached something.

"AHHH. Zayn don't stop."

"AAAH." Zayn is just enjoying playing Liam like an instrument, enjoying the sounds he makes.

"Aaah, Zayn."

"Zayyyyyyyynnnnn!" Zayn used his other hand to stroke Liam. And after just three strokes, Liam let out a loud cry and he came in his hands.

Zayn can see little tears on Liam's eyes from pleasure. "You are so beautiful, baby. You did great." He pecked Liam's lips and stood up to clean his hands.

He got a basin of warm water and a towel. Liam is still lying vulnerable on the bed. Unmoving. Flustered. Flushed. He gently cleaned Liam up and dressed him his underwear and shorts.

He took the basin away and come back to lie down on the bed. He put Liam's head on his chest.

"Oh, are you shy, Liam?" Liam hid his face further in his chest. Zayn silently chuckled.

"How about you, Zayn?" He said in tiny voice.

"Don't worry about me, Liam." He pats Liam's butt. "Now, now. What happened that made you so bold?"

"I-I, Zayn." Liam suddenly broke down to fits of sobs. What happened?

"I went awhile ago to Louis." Zayn tightened his hold on Liam.

"What do you mean? You went out while I was unconscious? Why?" Zayn wants to hear out Liam first before he reacts violently. But inside, he is seething.

Liam just cried in his arms and Zayn can't help but overthink. "Did he do something to you, Liam? I swear to God, if he did, I will kill him."

"Zayn, he-he... I went to the place where you were taken in for a week. Josh and Niall were the ones who rescued you. And Niall lied because he does not want Josh to be involved further. I want to feel you. I want to touch you to convince myself you are here," Liam said in between sobs.

Oh~ I can't even remember. It must be bad?

"Zayn, the place. Dried blood were everywhere. Zayn, I can't imagine. I can't." Awwwwwwwwwwww, myyy babyyyyyy.

"Then, don't, Liam. Even my brain rejected those memories."

"B-But... But..." Liam's eyes are a little lost.

"Look at me, baby." Liam immediately looked at him straight to the eyes. "I am here. I will not allow others to take me away from you, okay? Do you like that?" Zayn is really trying his hardest to calm Liam down. It's 2:45 A.M. and Liam is still awake. He must be tired.

Liam nodded with his hooded eyes. "Can I at least look at the scars on your body, Zayn?"

"Liam, haven't you seen them yet? They are ugly."

"I have but I was always in daze when I see your body," He said shyly. Such a cutie. "Scars are signs of an ugly past, Zayn. But they are part of you now. I accept them. Let me see them properly and kiss the ouchie away." AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! My heart!!!!!!

"Next time, Liam. I promise, next time."

"Ah~ Zayn, why did you faint at the ball?" Liam changed the subject.

"The lawyer told me his name and I remembered a paper with his name on it. I can't point it out. And when he mentioned he saw me on a video, I lost it. I have fragments of my memory where I sat in front of a camera and said something. But I could not remember." Zayn said calmly to Liam.

"Oh? I have that lawyer's calling card. He even said his father would be delighted to hear that he has finally seen you. I was also confused."

"Worry no more, Liam. For now, rest. It must be tiring for you." Louis should have contacted me. Not you. Zayn unconsciously embraced Liam tighter.

"Sleep, Liam."

Liam complied and closed his eyes.

There was something about that paper and video. Zayn is still confused. But one thing is for sure as he heard voices again in his vague dream. Just like when he was kidnapped, Liam was used against him and that made him forcefully do something to protect Liam.

"We know where Liam is. You know him, right?"

"We would not want something to happen to him, right?"

"A bullet on the head?"

"Hitting him with a car?"

"Torture?"

"Touching him? Oh you would not appreciate that! Of couse, that boy is special."

"He is not himself right now. He is vulnerable. We can easily kidnap and hurt him."

Zayn woke up first and Liam still sleeping in his arms. It is 11:06 A.M.

What happened between them last night was a pure bliss. And that formed a smile on Zayn lips. Whatever happened Liam was worth it if it meant keeping you safe.

Zayn kissed Liam's forehead. And Liam stirred, and woke up.

"What time is it, Zayn?" he asked groggily while rubbing his puffy eyes. What a baby.

"11:12 A.M, Liam."

"Ohhkayy. Let's stay like this for awhile, Zayn. No work for us today, right? Zayn, what are we?" Liam looked at him with doe eyes.

"What do you want us to be, Liam?"

"I want you to be my boyfriend, Zayn. So no one can steal you from me. Hmm? I'd like that. Just keeping you with me." Liam giggles in his arms.

"I am not yet well, Liam. And I am in pieces and I feel like I can't love you the way you deserve to be loved. I can't give you the things you deserve. I can't spoil you with the things you are used to. I still have nothing, Liam. I have not even courted you yet." Zayn said solemnly. It is true. Insecurities about not being enough still haunt him each day.

"That's a long speech, Zayn," Liam said playfully.

"Liam."

"Zayn, love me with the broken pieces of you. I will take whatever you can give me while you heal yourself. And I will be in each step of the way. The things I want, I am used to are the things I never truly desire. You are the one I want and the one I want to be used to. Never the things, Zee. Never the wealth or power. Just you. I just want to officially call you mine. In whatever state you are. Broken or whole. You are mine."

"You really have to get what you want, huh?" Zayn said while smiling. "Liam, I have always been yours and if that label makes you happy, then, by all means. Let all my pieces be yours."

"Really, Zayn? You already are my boyfriend? Really? I should have made that speech the moment I saw you! You should have told me!"

"I did, in a way. But thank you, Liam, for giving me time." Thank you for giving me time to learn to freely receive love from you. Thank you for giving me time to accept that I can be worth it even when I have nothing. And if I will have everything, still, nothing but you would matter.

"Yay! I should make this a special holiday. Ziam Special Day. That would be a great idea, right?"

Zayn just smiled at him with a sarcastic smile. "Why did I love you again?"

"Hey! This is the reason why you love me. Zayn, I love you so much."

"I love you, baby."

"I am not a baby. I am a big bad boss."

"You are a baby." Zayn kissed Liam's pout.

"Zayn, do you want to go back to painting? I can support you, you know." Liam said thoughtfully.

"Maybe in the future, Liam. Right now, let us put some food in your tummy." Zayn wants to go back to painting as his profession. But that could be set aside for now until his case is settled.

Zayn pulled up Liam to stand as the tall baby groaned. "Zayyynnn. I want to stay in bed. I don't want to get up."

"Liam, get up. Let's have a date. I can't take you to fancy restaurants but I have enough money to play in the amusement park and buy some ice cream."

"Really? Really? I have never been to one! Oh my goodness! You are the best boyfriend everyone would never have except me! I love my boyfriend. Fudge, I love my boyfriend." Liam said in a sing-song voice as he got up to go to the bathroom and prepare for their date.

He is happy with that? What a baby.

Zayn decided that he can set aside the meeting with the lawyer a bit more. He can invite the Sheerans for dinner if they're free.

Zayn got out of the room to prepare their breakfast.

******

They were on their way to the amusement park and they are in their laid back clothings.

Liam is wearing short shorts with flimsy material. Of course, Zayn protested. But Liam is being whiny and bratty, saying he has not worn shorts in public since he handled a company. And Zayn could not say no. I will be a supportive boyfriend. I will be a supportive boyfriend. I will be... Aaaa~ fuck it. This will be the last time.

"Zayn, do you want to learn how to drive a car?"

"I know how to, Liam."

"WHAT THE FUCK! And why didn't you tell me, huh? Zayn, I want someone to drive me-"

"I can do that too," Zayn said flatly.

"Hey! Drive me to work and everywhere I go. Why didn't you tell me? I could have gotten you a driver's license." Liam is pouting.

"You never asked, Liam. And besides, it is quite relaxing to just sit."

"That's exactly why I want you to drive the car. Zayn! You are so unfair. I am hating you right now!"

"I will give you two ice creams later."

Liam's eyes suddenly sparkled as he look straight ahead on the road. "Really? You are so good to me, Zayn! You are the best boyfriend in the world."

 Three seconds later, "Hey! You giant! What a manipulator you are!"

Zayn chuckled lightly. What a baby.

******

Zayn paid for the tickets. And Liam is like a child when they entered the park. His eyes full of wonder like a child. Zayn took out his phone and tried to capture the moment. He smiled when he took the moment perfectly even though the lens could never truly capture such beauty perfectly.

"Look, Zayn. Let's get a couple headdress! You'll be a dog. I will be a cat!" Liam pulled him to the vendor excitedly.

Zayn paid for it and Liam pulled him again to a ride. It is the roller coaster.

"AAAAAAAAH- ZAAYYNNNN, I WANNA GO DOWN! ZAAYYYYNNNN! AAAAAAH I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"Liam, relax, it's just a ride." Zayn said, holding their headdresses.

When they finished the ride, Liam was swaying. "Zayn, that was exhilarating!"

"Zayn, let's try this!"

"Zayn, let's do this!"

"Let's go over there, Zayn!"

"Come on, Zayn."

"Zayn!"

"Zayn!"

Now they are tired and breathing heavily while laughing at their own selves. Liam was pulling Zayn here and there to try this and that. And Zayn let Liam be.

Making you happy is so easy that it is so endearing. And if I can give you the world, I would. Zayn thought while watching Liam eat the ice cream happily. It is his third cup and Zayn is not complaining.

"Zayn, thank you. You really are the best boyfriend ever. And you are mine, okay? No one else's, okay? Okay! No one else's." Liam is like trying to convince himself when there really will not be anyone beside him. They are on the car now. Sitting and resting for a while.

"Liam, you worry too much. I am all yours."

"Are you not gonna get all possessive over me, huh? Am I the only one who gets jealous? Hmf!" Liam huffed. What is it now? "I should do something to make you jealous." Liam said to himself but Zayn heard it clearly.

He tugged Liam's elbow and leaned to Liam's ear.

"You wouldn't want to bring out the possessive in me, Liam. It's not gonna be pretty." Zayn said darkly then grabbed Liam's head and pressed a firm kiss on his temple.

Now, Liam is blushing. There, Silence.

"Liam, what do you think of having dinner with the Sheerans if they are available?"

"That would be a good idea, Zayn. But let's have it on a restaurant. I do not trust anybody right now."

Zayn kept silent as Liam took out his phone and dialed the number on a calling card.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Sheeran. This is Liam Payne. Will you be available for dinner in an hour?"

"Wonderful. Your father?"

"Yes, yes. Of course, he can come. Is there a decent restaurant near your office, so it would be convenient for you?"

"Oh. Right. See you."

Liam ended the call and turned to him.

"Zayn, after all of this is over, what do you want to do?"

"I want to go exhibit artworks and open a gallery. I don't know, Liam. All I know is it is a future with you."

"You're being a better sweet talker each day, Zayn! I am proud of you!" Liam laughs.

"Shut up."

"Zayn, tell me how much you love me when we were in college. Come on! I would like to hear. It is like asking my grandfather of their lovestory." Liam giggles. "Come on."

"Liam, I loved you so much then. I loved seeing you smile. I loved being with you all the time. Doing things for you. Having you by my side. Even when you were annoying. Even when you do not shut up. Even when you were irrationally competitive. Even-"

"HEY! Is that 'how much you love me in college' or 'how much you hate me in college'?" Liam rolled his eyes. And Zayn can't help but laugh.

"Those 'even when-s' made me fall harder for you."

"AWK! So sappy, Zayn!" But you love it. Liam is blusing profusely.

"Let's go, Liam."

"Argh! You have to get a driver's license tomorrow! I am the boss but I look like your driver. I want to also relax!" Liam is pouting while starting his car.

"But you called me 'Sir' earlier this morning though." Zayn said in a serious tone.

"Shut up! Let me focus driving!" Liam's face is so red.

They are chatting and laughing during the whole car ride. Nobody prepared them for the truth they will uncover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.3K 22
Some things arent always how you imagine they are. As prince being gay with homophobic parents isn't always fun, but what will happen when he and a m...
975K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
490 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. β€’ Zarry AU β€’ College/ Univer...
2.2K 121 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" β€’ β€’ β€’ Where Louis plays hard to...