Ily...

By thisgirlistrashh

He liked her She liked him • JJ MAYBANK • TW Abuse Mention of Sexual Assault Smut ⚠️I do not own any of the... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
BOOK 2

Chapter 2

47.6K 508 635
By thisgirlistrashh

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

We ended up in the marsh. John B parked the boat and we all sat there and hung out. Boat days where my favourite kind of days because they were so chill and fun. I love hanging out with my friends. Kie put on some music and we were dancing and having a good time.

I pulled JJ up to dance with me and Kie. He denied but I yanked him up and put his hands in mine. We laughed as he spun me around.

I got a bit hot so I sat down on the end of the boat. I took my shirt off so I was just left in my shorts and bikini top.

I heard a wolf whistle behind me so I turned and saw JJ staring at me.

"Fuck off" I laughed flipping him off.

He came down and laid next to me with his shirt off. I can't say I wasn't enjoying the view.

I took my shorts off and laid on my stomach in my bikini. I looked over at JJ and we made eye contact. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"I think I'm gonna go in the water, Tay you coming?" Kie asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said getting up.

Me and Kie held hands as we jumped in together. I came up from the water to see the boys watching us in a daze.

"Are you coming in or what!" I yelled.

They stripped of and jumped in to the water to join me and Kie.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was swimming in the cool water with Kie. Suddenly I felt a big splash of water over my head.

I turned round and saw the boys laughing. "Who was that" I laughed.

Pope and John B pointed to JJ. I smirked and splashed back at him but also getting John B. This turned into a massive water fight and suddenly everyone was splashing each other and laughing.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I then got lifted out of the water.

"Put me down!" I screamed.

I got put down and I saw JJ laughing behind me.

"You're so annoying" I laughed splashing him.

"And you're so hot" he smirked.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes playfully.

He scooped me up in the water and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until John B called from the boat.

"Hey love birds are you getting back on, we have to go"

JJ let go of me and we climbed back up the boat.

"Don't call us that" I said rolling my eyes to John B.

"Just speaking facts" He said.

I slapped the back of his head. I walked to the end of the boat where JJ was and I laid down.

"Want a hit?" He asked offering me the cigarette.

I smiled and took it. Inhaling the smoke. He smiled at me as I gave it back.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We arrived back at John B's house. It was late at night so I told my mum I was staying at John B's.

"Truth or dare" JJ asked Me.

"Erm, truth" I said.

"If you had to date either Me, Pope or John B Who would you choose?" He asked.

"I don't know" I laughed.

"That's a lie" Pope said.

"We all know you would choose JJ" John B teased.

"What! No!" I defended myself.

"Ok if not JJ then who would it be" Kie smirked.

"I'm not saying"

"Ok so it is me" JJ smirked.

"What! I never said that either" I shoved his shoulder.

"Anyways, John B truth or dare" Kie asked him.

"Truth" he said confidently.

"Ok, if you had one day to live, what would you do?" Kie asked.

"I would spend it, with you guys" John B smiled at us.

I smiled back.

"I think it's time to go, it's getting late" Pope said.

"Yeah I'm gonna go too, good luck with the storm!" Kie said as she walked away with Pope.

I smiled and waved goodbye.

"We're not really going to bed are we?" I asked.

"Of course not, we're going to surf the surge" John B smirked.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We got to the beach with our surfboards. I looked out at the sea as I saw the waves crashing down.

"Those aren't surfable waves bro" I said looking at him and JJ.

"Says who" he laughs running to the sea with JJ. I followed behind quickly.

We were trying to surf but as I said, they were too out of control to do so. I looked up and saw John B staring at something.

"You ok?" I shouted over the storm.

He looked back at me. "Yeah" he smiled.

"Last wave then we've got to go" he said to me and JJ.

We nodded and rode the wave back to shore.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We returned back to John B's house. The hurricane had got pretty bad.

"I'm gonna go to bed guys, see you in the morning" John B said walking to his room.

I looked at JJ.

"Dibs Big John's room" JJ said quickly.

"Nooo" I groaned knowing I'm going to have to sleep the night on the sofa bed.

"You could always sleep with me?" JJ smirked.

"Suddenly the couch is comfortable" I smiled.

He laughed and walked into big John's room.

"Night Tay"

"Night JJ"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was woken up by a big crash of thunder. I'm not going to lie hurricanes are actually a big fear of mine. I sat up on the couch and looked out the window. I could see the trees swaying and lighting striking. I got up and walked into Big John's room where JJ was sleeping.

"JJ" I whisper yelled.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You ok?" He asked siting up rubbing his eyes.

"Can I sleep with you?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure" he smiled moving over so I could lay next to him.

I was trembling with fear from the storm.

"Hey" he said next to me.

"It's ok, don't worry you'll be fine" he said pulling me close to him.

I laid my head on his chest and he started to comb his fingers though my hair calming me down.

"Get some sleep" he said kissing my forehead.

I snuggled up into him and closed my eyes. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 31 18
The summer of your life. It started with a cop chase but what lays ahead is so much more. There will be conflicts, feelings, death, and love. What wi...
3.1K 49 15
Katie Routledge never thought she would love again, but, JJ Maybank had other plans. JJ x OC S1-S3 *WILL NOT FOLLOW THE OG STORYLINE* *NO SMUT* *TW:...
145K 1.6K 29
When a new girl enters outerbanks, makes some new friends, and learns their secrets, things start getting interesting A JJ fanfic i understand i do n...
50.5K 722 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...