The End of The Beginning

De GabrielleSF

Why not go on an adventure? Join Owen on his epic journey through…Hell. His parents are dead and his soul is... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 3

51 5 0
De GabrielleSF

Chapter 3

He brought me to a small room. It looked like a jail cell. I saw chains, and only a small window that you could not even look out but only brought in the tiniest bit of light. I dared not to ask why I was there. I needed to find Grace. I needed to get us out of here. But it was already too late.

A man came in with a knife. I knew the end was near. Actually, no it was not. He had a knife, yes, but he also had a chicken. Apparently it was dinnertime for Greystone orphanage.

"Was my sister fed?" I asked him while he was cutting a small bit of chicken for me.

He replied in a grunty voice, "Eat."

I did not dare to eat the food in this place. It could be poisoned, it could have some drug in it, or it could make me never want to leave. The man grabbed me by the shoulders and lifted me into a chair. I rested my arms on the armrest. Big mistake. Chains and bolts wrapped around my wrists. He grabbed a sharp knife and cut off a piece of chicken. He speared the chicken with a fork and said to me, "Here comes the choo choo train!"

I stared at him dumbfounded. He said this time, "Eat the stupid chicken if you don't wanna die, you idiot boy!"

I looked at him in shock. This time he said, "Oh, I'm sorry, was I not clear? I meant to eat the yummy chicken so you can grow big and strong."

My mouth was shut and he started trying to force it in. I would not budge. He pressed a button and said, "Here, feed yourself. You're not five." He laughed at his own joke and walked away. I took a breath out. I could try to find a way out. But how?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

31 0 22
In a post-apocalyptic world a curse has spread, leaving people with enhanced abilities. But with some people stronger than others this creates fear...
326 65 9
Welcome to Hell! Why are you here? For power, magic, or perhaps love? Don't worry: you are not alone. You are surrounded by hundreds of other lost so...
130 1 8
Hello young one... You are in a road many wish to follow, but cannot reach. As the road divides into two paths, you are left with only two choices. ...
21 3 15
Nameless, Unknown, Forgotten in the passage of time. A man suddenly awake inside a dark place, crawling out from a suffocating Coffin. With no memori...