My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 33

6.9K 359 26
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Everyone's jaw drop on the floor. They were all shock, specially Taehyung because of Jin just introduced Jungkook and Byeol. But when Jungkook came out, their eyes widden because of the ethereal beauty of an angel just pop out behind Jin.

"Hyung? Who is this Adorable, Beautiful, Gorgeous looking angel?" Jimin said as he wink at Jungkook who look at him shyly.

(Just imagine)

"This is Jungkook." Jin said.

"No, Your kidding right?" Yoongi said not believing that the boy next to Jin, the adorable bunny looking boy next to Jin is Jungkook.

"Do you think I am?" Jin said as his hands are on his waist as he glare slightly to Yoongi.

"Well, Your whole face is a Joke anyway. 😑" Yoongi said.

"Why You!! 💢" Jin was about to get Yoongi and strangler him to death but Namjoon held his mate.

"Jinnie calm down, Calm down." Namjoon said trying to calm his mate.

Taehyung stand up and went near Jungkook. "Your really are Jungkook right? My mate?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod shyly.

"Do-Do I-I lo-look bad?" Jungkook asked him nervously. Honestly he isn't confident about his looks. Before, he could just hide his looks with his long hair covering half of his face. But now, it's gone and he have a new look, a look where he can't hide his face anymore, a look where everybody can see how he look bad.

"no, No, No, No. You don't look bad, No. You look Gergeous, Beautiful, Adorable, Aaaahhhh!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY MATE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL!!" Taehyung said happily as he hug Jungkook tightly. Jungkook blush hearing that compliment and hug Taehyung back.

" Thank you... I'm happy to hear that... " Jungkook softlywhisper in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung's heart felt like he would explode in happiness. He broke the hug and smile at Jungkook who smile back at him.

"Ara~ Tae, Won't you introduce us to your mate?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Oh, Yeah..." Taehyung said he then stand beside Jungkook. "Kook, meet my parents Kim Taehee my mother and Kim Kyu Hyung my Father." Taehyung said.

"Hello, It's nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Jungkook and this is my younger brother Jeon Eun Byeol." Jungkook said as he bow politely.

"It's nice to meet you too." Mr. Kim said.

"Come, Sit here with me. We have a lot to talk about." Mrs. Kim said happily.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Jungkook sat next to Mrs. Kim and Byeol sat on Mrs. Kim's lap. Beside, Mrs. Kim is really fund of Children that's why she let the 4 years old sat on her lap. "Here try this." Mrs. Kim said as she gave a chocolate roll to Byeol who nod and take it from Mrs. Kim.

"Thank you..." Byeol said as he take a hit of the chocolate. "Woah... Its delicious." Byeol said.

"Right?" Mrs. Kim said with a smile. "Don't be shy okay? You can eat more sweets as you want. Kids like you need them so that they can grow one fine man  just like Taehyung." Mrs. Kim said.

"I don't want to grew up like Alien Hyung, His Weird." Byeol said with neutral expression as usual.

"Ahh! Byeol!" Jungkook scold his younger brother.

Mrs. Kim just chuckled. " It's okay, I understand that my Son is weird. He gets it from his father. Do you know, that when Taehyung was just your age he used a melted white chocolate to paint some leaves in the garden and think that they would become a White Chocolate plants. He was so happy back then. " Mrs. Kim said.

" He did that? " Byeol said as he can't believe that his Alien Hyung did that.

" Yes. " Mrs. Kim said.

" Mom! I was four back then! " Taehyung argue as he blush in embarrassment. His mother just chuckled in response as well as Jungkook who chuckled at his Mate.

"Well, Son I hope you treat your mate right. Just look at him, His a beauty." Mr.kim said.

"I know right, I'm one lucky Guy to have such a Beautiful mate." Taehyung said as he sat closer to Jungkook who blush and felt happy that hear this words from his mate.

"Taehyung talks a lot about you with us. I just want to confirm that your rank is an Omega while your younger brother is a True blood Alpha right?" Mr. Kim said as he sip some tea and Jungkook nod shyly.

"Yeah..." Jungkook said.

"Well, If I were to say your younger brother is a rare one. Usually, True blood Alpha are born within Royal Families. I'm curious, What's the name of your father?" Mr. Kim said.

"Dad! We talk about this already." Taehyung said, when he talks to his parents about his mate he already tell them not to mentioned Jungkook's parents because they were the one who abandoned him leaving him on the street to survived with his younger brother.

" Tae, It's okay... " Jungkook said and Taehyung look at him worried.

"It's okay Kook, You don't need to force yourself to tell.." Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head.

"It's okay, Your my mate and they are your parents. They should know about me..." Jungkook said and Taehyung still worried.

"My parents name are Jeon Jung lin , and Jeon Min kook."Jungkook said.

" Jeon Minkook you say? The owner of xxxx company? One of the greatest gaming company world wide ? " Mr. Kim said and Jungkook nod.

" WHAT!? " all of them were surprised.

" But, Tae told me that You've been living in the street? What happened?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Jungkook look down sadly."  My mom died in an accident. My dad and I were really sad when mom left. But with some time, my dad and I manage to live our lives without her, of course there isn't a day where we miss mom. My dad then take the role of being a mother and a Father at the same time. He was a caring and a loving father as well. "Jungkook said giving a small smile remembering how his father take cares of him, shower him with love.

"your father sounds amazing." Mr. Kim said.

"He is." Jungkook said with a smile, but he look down sadly. "But even though his a loving father, his also a great CEO in a Gaming Company. I even watch it in the T. V that the game his company invented have tournaments World wide. I even play it from time to time. That's why, Dad can't give his full attention to me. He needs to divide his time for me and for work. So, he hired Omegas nanny to take care of me but fired them later because those omegas he hired are thieves. They mostly used Dad's money to buy here and there then. " Jungkook said as he took a second to breath.

" The nanny he all hired are all the same. They would used Dad to get the things they want, and in honestly they don't even take care of me like they supposed to. They always sit on the couch and be on their phone most of the time. As time pass by, My Dad got tired of hiring different nanny all the time so he decided to get married to one Alpha that would take care of me permanently. " Jungkook said.

" She was nice at First, but after a year she start to act strange. She mostly ignore me and only show how nice she is when My dad is home. But, if my dad isn't home she would just ignore me. It got worst when she found out that I am an Omega. I didn't notice at first but now I think of it, she would used to give a disgust look when we're alone and when Dad is home she would act like we're really close. " Jungkook continue.

" She a terrible Woman. " Mrs. Kim said.

" She is a show off. " Taehyung said.

Jungkook smile bitterly." It went like that until.... when my Father died in an accident. I was so depressed with that, and my Step mother wasn't helping. She would often order me around the house and do chores. 2 weeks after my dad was gone, We found that she was pregnant with my father and that lead to Byeol. " Jungkook said as he look Byeol who just look at the cup of chocolate drink in his lap. He was looking at his own reflection. He gaps in surprise when Mrs. Kim pat his head. Byeol look at Mrs. Kim who smile at him lovingly, Byeol look at his chocolate cup once more and gave a small smile.

"What happened after Kook?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook sigh...

"Well, After that My step mom took over the legacy that was left to me by my father since I'm too young to took over. But she isn't good, she doesn't know how a company works so, when I was 16 the Company was sold out and My step mom blame all of those happenings to me. She said me being an omega brings misfortune to the family. That's why she force me to work and provide for the family and that's what I did. I work and work to provide for her and Byeol. I was 18 when I stop going to school because its hard to balance my work and my school, and No one is paying for my tuition because even though I work... My Step mom gets all the payment I received. " Jungkook said.

" Tsk, What a cruel Woman. " Jimin said.

" We should throw her to hell. " Yoongi said angrily.

" Chim is right, She is a cruel woman. How can she do those to you? " Taehyung said felt sad about how his mate suffer while he is here having a beautiful life. Jungkook smile sadly at him.

" I remember when I was 1 and half I think, Hyungie went home and Mom asked for his pay check but Hyungie's boss didn't give him the pay check so she slap him and let step father Beat Hyungie." Byeol suddenly said out of the blue which surprised everyone.

" She got married again? " Mrs. Kim said and Jungkook nod sadly.

" Tsk, That woman is beyond cruel. She doesn't have a Heart. " Jin said as he was ready to punish that woman if he ever saw her.

"Byeol... How did you know about that?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I was sitting on the stairs while you guys have a fight on the living room. I hear and saw everything Hyung. It wasn't my intention that night, but I was thirsty and I want something to drink but I saw that scene...  I also notice that Mom and Dad do treat you differently. " Byeol said.

" I see " Jungkook said looking down sadly. Taehyung held his mate's hand comforting him, Jungkook smile at him.

" I'm impressed that you remember that even though your still 1 and a half that time. " Mrs. Kim said.

" My wolf guided me. He was the one who acts a mother to me and Hyungie as well. Honestly, My Mom and my step father doesn't really take care of me very well. They mostly ignore me, they only pay attention to me if important people visited the house. My wolf teaches me things that I needed to learn at early age, he guided me and let me understand things. If My wolf isn't a True blood Alpha, I will be just a regular Kid just like others." Byeol explained.

" Well it's the sperk of being a True blood Alpha, your advanced than the others. That's why True blood's are very rare. But, it doesn't mean that you need to see and learn cruel things like that from your family. Being a True blood doesn't mean you need to live your life like an Adult when your just a child. You should live your life as a Child. A child who live in a free world. "Mr. Kim said as he look at Byeol.

Byeol gave a small smile which everyone was surprised." I'm happy as long as Hyungie is happy. I'm happy, as long as I am with My Hyung. I don't need anything else but my HYUNGIE, I love my Hyungie very much. " Byeol said with a smile.

Everyone was surprised. When they all first met Byeol, they think that the kid isn't capable of smiling since he always have a neutral and calm expression. So when they saw him smile like this, their heart felt like melting in softness. Jungkook didn't realize that some tears of happiness fell from his eyes, he quickly wipe them.

"Don't worry, From now on you will live a happy life. I will make sure of it." Mrs. Kim said and hug Byeol who hug back as he close his eyes calmly.

"Yeah mom is right, From now on you guys would start a New life and As an Alpha of this Place I'll make sure that no one would mal-treat you. I'll kill each one of them if they would hurt you." Taehyung said already releasing a killer presence around him which made Jungkook flinch a little, not only him but Jin and Jimin as well. After all, Taehyung is a True blood Alpha releasing his deadly phenomeons affect all rank specially Omegas.

" Tae-Taehyung... Ca-calm down..." Jungkook said and Taehyung took a deep breath and calm himself. He knows the moment he heard Jungkook's story, he and V already imagining deadly things that they could to the woman who is responsible for Jungkook's suffering. That's why when he released his pheromones earlier it was deadlier than usual.

"I'm sorry... Its just I... I'm just angry to those people that didn't treat you right. I mean, How could they be so mean?" Taehyung said and Jungkook held his hand.

"It's okay... Its all in the past already. Besides, if those things didn't happened in my life I wouldn't run away from home, live in the street and found you. We might never met Taehyung, I'm happy that despite all of those I finally found you, Well.. Technically you found me and give me and my younger brother a home. Thank you for everything Taehyung. " Jungkook said as he smile to Taehyung.

Taehyung felt like his heart melting happiness, his heart is melting in cuteness overload because Jungkook's smile is just too adorable.

" AHHHH!!! You smile is so Adorable!!! You look like a bunny! My Bunny." Taehyung said with a smile and quickly engulf his Mate in a loving hug. Jungkook blush with that compliment but smile and hug Taehyung back.

"Aish, My son is really whipped for his mate." Mr. Kim said.

"I can agree more." Jin said and everyone smile at the two lovely couples.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Written: June 26, 2021
Words:2521
Published: August 12, 2021
MalditadiAsh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
286K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
501K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
121K 6.9K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...