SECRET LOVE //KTH FF//

By bxddie_mxddie

A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

032

1K 39 0
By bxddie_mxddie

As we finished our ice cream we thought of hanging out more. As it was 5pm we thought of going to the amusement park. Taehyung how about amusement park, 'Yea, we can go there. Cool idea'. Hanging out with Taehyung is not a bad idea. I hope this day never ends.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I am so happy hanging out with Y/N she is so cheerful. Hey Y/N let me go buy the tickets, 'Yea i will buy tickets as it was my idea'. Stop here and wait 'but' no but i am going and you stay. I went to the counter for the tickets and went back to Y/N. 'So what are the rides we are gonna go on' guess what we are gonna go on all rides, 'Really yayyyyy' *starts jumping* cute. Let's go. 'Wait we forgot something' yea what. Suddenly Y/N pulled me to a shop and gave me a cute hairband for wearing it, 'Taehyung please wear it' ok ok. So this is what i look like

'OMO my Taehyung looks so cute' my Taehyung 😳. Is someone crushing on me  😏. 'Yea stop it' ok my Y/N *said teasing her*. So which ride first Y/N. 'Let's go to the roller coaster' oh.....ok. 'Taehyung are you scared' yea, no i am not scared let's go. 'OOOMMMGGG the roller coaster is so big' Y yea it's so bi big. 'What happened Taehyung, what happened to your voice. Just kidding the rollar coaster is not that big see properly'.

Y/N are crazy, 'No but i am sure you will enjoy it. Let's go' Y/N what if you only ride it, I am good  here. 'No I will not let you be here come with me' saying that she pulled me with her towards the roller coaster and stood in the line. Y/N really i need to come with you ' Yes pabo' *pouting* yea who are you saying pabo ' A ghost behind you' please Y/N (no)not today. 'Do you think i will let go you or get rid of me that easily' yea right i won't get rid of you forever *in mind*. Then we got on the seats and we sat in the first seat. And Taehyung started to shake, 'Lol Taehyung you are shaking out of fear. Taehyung a weak boy.' who said i am weak. 'I said' now see i won't scream during the ride. 'Ok let's see'. Now that i said i won't scream what can i do *in mind*. As the ride started i was.....................................

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD. I GUESS ME CHAPTERS ARE SMALL OR VERY SMALL I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT BIG. IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 5.3K 14
Y/n is a bored high school student. She hates the lessons, she hates the teacher, she hates her classmates, she literally hates everything about scho...
416K 10.6K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
3.4K 664 64
Lee Ji Eun, a very intelligent girl who works in the top PR team in Big Hit entertainment. When you ask me to describe her, I'll be out of words I gu...
60.9K 2.1K 30
Taekook ff where, Jeon jeongguk who was an intelligent, bubbly, fun, singer, fashion type of a guy untill his parents death, he was transferred to Se...