Genius Summoner Turning the W...

By justmeowing

A rare plant base phantom summoner? Can practice both martial arts and magic? Can master six elements? The re... More

1. Unlocked
2. Master of the Sacred Book
3. The Countdown
4. Martial Artist Genius?
5. Breaking the Marriage
6. Spiritual Weapon
7. Dan Meixiang
8. Aptitude Test
9. Two Years Plan
10. Shi Jinhai
11. Phantom Plant Summoner
12. To Be Stronger!
13. Their Progress
14. To Wei Kingdom
15. Contracting Beast
16. Identity
17. To the White Forest
18. A Peculiar team
20. Beast Taming
21. Black Mione Stone
22. GuoGuo
23. Familiar
24. No Return Phantoms
25. Will Wait
26. Mutant
27. Want
28. Changes
29. Ancient Beast
30. To the Central
31. The Central
32. You Again
33. Vian Din Pavilion
34. Painting
35. Shopping for Brother Zi
36. Too beautiful
37. Enrollment
38. Interesting
39. Hierarchy
40. Double Constitution?
41. First Bribe
42. Protect who
43. Bet
44. Kill or Tame?
45. Again Again
46. Koi Goddess
47. Too Hidden
48. A Powerful Confidant
49. Neiron Mountain
50. The Unlocked Shelves
51. Envy and Jealousy
52. Cousin Meixiang?
53. Provocation
54. Mercenary Tournament
55. Will Follow- End

19. Local Tyrant

2.6K 159 3
By justmeowing

A young lady went into sight wearing white clothes looking at her older sister then to the six good looking young men saluting to a little girl who was about to walk out.

The young lady in white recalled what her sister's confidant said. While she was waiting for others to set their camp, her sister's follower came to fetch her while on the way she was informed of what happened. When she saw the faces of the unknown young men, she can't help but blush.

"Fifth sister."

"Second sister." After greeting her older dister she then look at the young men and Meixiang. "These are?"

"Fifth sister, this young lady leads this group of travellers and gave her permission on allowing the fifth sister to spend her tonight's meal inside the benefactor's camp."

Daiyu before agreeing noticed their companion's heavy mood, she slowly realized everything.

She and her older sister, Weiyan, are from a small kingdom of Yin Country. Their kingdom was just a grade D kingdom who have a low resources and weak power. Although their kingdom is small, they are royal princesses who somehow have resources. In the whole kingdom, she and her older sister have the highest aptitude not to mention they are both magicians. With this reason, their royal father gather resources and hire an grade E mercenary from central to hunt a spiritual beasts to contract them. Because their kingdom didn't have much resources, they can't afford to buy a spiritual beast in the central so they can only pay to join a mercenery group and hunt their contract beasts themselves with the help of this mercenary group lead by the man they called Uncle Min.

Mercenaries from capital are normally arrogant as they already established their roots to the Central. Even the lowest grade mercenary are respected in small kingdoms not to mention an grade E mercenary. Fortunately for the two, the group lead by Uncle Min is not as arrogant as the others and also very considerate to them.

Their journey went smooth until they completely entered the White Forest, Daiyu noticed that the other's treatment towards her was a bit different compared to what her older sister is receiving. Then she recalled her mother's, the queen of Yin Kingdom, advice to not put her guard down towards her sister.

Growing up with the affection of her royal parents, she was naturally spoiled and mischievous. Weiyan on the other hand, a daughter of a concubine, strive hard to achieve the affection she received. They are a year apart, sixteen and fifteen, but their cultivation are at par at the beginning level of fourth stage of earth magic.

Daiyu suddenly recalled everything and realize things. Her sister, not only trying to win Uncle Min's group's affection but she also is trying to destroy her name in every opportunity she has. In this case, they will give her the most powerful beast they will hunt in this journey not to mention they are both earth magician.

Her, Yin Daiyu, can't just confront her sister blatantly and can only use her sister's method to counterattack.

"Second sister is indeed selfless." then she smiled towards Meixiang. "A pity this young lady have to reject the benefactor's politeness. This young lady can't swallow her food knowing Uncle Min and the others are working."

Meixiang's lips curved. It's seems the younger sister is not that idiot. She then didn't push things more and bids farewell to them.

After eating their meal, Meixiang discuss the specifics of the following days they have to encounter.

"Starting tomorrow, we will increase our pace on our way to the eye of the forest. The nearer we are at the center, the more powerful beasts we will encounter. Keep your guards up all the time. Not only towards the beasts but especially towards other cultivators. This White Forests is popular to strong cultivators not only with the spiritual beasts but also with the abundant qi here. It is natural to meet cultivators from the central here, try your best not to offend them for now." Meixiang added, "But also don't get maltreated. If they become unreasonable then beat them. If you can't beat them then just break the crystal I gave you."

She gave reminders and pointers. Then suddenly remember something.

"Brother Lei, regarding the beast cores they needed to their scepters."

Ping Lei nodded and tell the specifics about the matters.

Scepters are used by magicians in order to cast their spells. Magicians can still control elements without it but with the use of a scepter, it will be more powerful and faster. And because they can use to channel their element to their scepters, their magic qi wouldn't be easily exhaust.

Scepters are more powerful with the consideration of the following: the spirituality of the metal used to create the scepter itself, the level of beast cores and their attributes holed into the scepter, and lastly the master refiner himself.

Refiner is the smith who smelt the spiritual metal to create a scepter while a Master Refiner is the person who can holed the beast cores to the scepters. Once a refiner reach to become a stage seven magician then he will be considered a Master Refiner  that can hole beast cores into the scepters.

This is the same with refiners that can cultivate qi to dou qi. Martial artist refiners can create weapons and to make those weapon more powerful, martial artist master refiners hole beast cores and spiritual crystals into these weapons.

The more and powerful the beasts cores and spiritual crystals holed into the weapons, the more powerful that weapon is. Martial artists can use unlimited number of weapons without considering the holes of each weapon unlike magicians. Magicians can only use one scepter and can only allow their scepter holed beast cores not greater than their level of cultivation, hence, typically, the number of beast core in the magician's scepter will tell his level of cultivation.

Ping Lei explain the particularity of the matter to everyone especially to Tian Feng and to his sister, "Tian Feng is a fire and thunder attribute while Ping Chun is a water attribute. Currently, we have one beast core each of water and dark magic attribute commander level and three ninth stage of water, fire, and thunder element."

Everyone was shock that they have such possession. That is three ninth stage and two commander level beasts! They all look stiff and take a glimpse of this local tyrant young miss of theirs who is munching her snacks casually.

Meixiang, the local tyrant, is actually thinking of how poor are they right now.  The gold and silver coins given by her mother was almost gone while the beast cores are not enough once they enter the central. They need more beast cores. They have to earn a lot in this journey and earn as much as beast cores as they can!

"The first beast core is the foundation of a magician's scepter, therefore, choosing a magician's first beast core is a crucial point. Both the commander level is suitable with Ping Chun's element while Tian Feng is only suitable with the dark magic beast core as water magic core will highlight his thunder attribute but will do otherwise to his fire magic." he then stops talking hesitant to say the next words.

Meixiang then continue his words. "But Brother Chun's water magic's lethality is weak. Brother Lei, save the dark magic core to Brother Chun. We still have six months. And a scepter is no hurry. We haven't even find the best metal for our scepter. We just have to make sure we must have no lower than commander level as our first beast core. Save the ninth level cores for the second hole."

"For our spiritual weapons, the lowest cores we have to accumulate should be no lower than fifth stage. We don't have scarcity of these. But even this is the case, we still have to kill as many as beast as we can for our plan and also for money."

They all nodded stiffly. Meixiang saw the faces of her subordinates.

"You must think this beast cores are already luxury. Don't forget that our target is the central. We no longer at the Long Dynasty. These luxurious are just small things for the strongest in the central."

They swallow those thoughts and purse their lips. They nodded wiping out their flabbergasted reactions. Yes! Their target is the central. They can't be a country bumpkin anymore!

Little did they know, what their young miss let them taste in the past six months even the richest man in the central, he can't afford these things.

Ancient Techniques that are no longer existing. Blueprint of machines from different worlds. Cultivation techniques. Powerful combat partners. High end beast cores and spiritual crystals. Spiritual water same as flowing inside the phantom world. Mei mei's spiritual strawberries. Oh let's not forget that their secretary and 'mount' is the current patriarch of the Three Eyed Golden Eagle Clan!

The next day, the camp of Uncle Min are partly done in packing up while Meixiang's group just finished eating breakfast.

When everyone on Meixiang's group. had enough rest. Auntie Tian then command the group of men to start to pack up. When Uncle Min saw how the other camp easily dismantle their tents and can even fold it into small packages, he can't help but stop what he's doing.

Old Leng, the creator of these tents, is highly satisfied with these creations. He can't help but be excited to go to the central to complete those machineries he already adjusted and modified according to the materials available in this realm. With Centrals resources, he can already do those appliances anytime anyday!

Throwing those excited thoughts at the back of his mind, Old Leng strictly order the young men to carefully place the foldable beds, chairs, tables and others in his front so he can start to put them in his interspatial ring.

On the other side not far from Meixiang's camp, Uncle Min and the others long gone stop packing up, too dumbfounded at how fast and trouble-free the other camp pack up those objects that they never ever seen before.

(A/N) Eyyy thanks for the reads and votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 5.7K 65
"I spent half of my life away from you and in every step, in every moment I thought about you and moved forward, knowing you would be proud" ...
157K 2.5K 18
မြို့အုပ်မင်းရဲ့ဇနီးလောင်းက သူမကြောင့် သေသွားတာကြောင့် သူမကိုလက်ထပ်ပြီး ပြန်ပေးဆပ်ခိုင်းမဲ့ ဇေယျမင်းမောင်
173K 4.7K 197
The Gluttonous house's auction feast had an exceptionally good furnace in constitution of a little girl with sky-high price, everyone in looting. Su...
65.9K 8.6K 23
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...