(Complete) The Perfect Submis...

By EvilDevil312000

18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Check it out!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Valentine's Day Extra
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Q&A for Fun!
Answers to Q&A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N: Thoughts Please
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Book 2: Little Fox

Chapter 29

40.2K 794 431
By EvilDevil312000

(As always, share your thoughts!)

Aiden stayed in the room with Elijah for a minute after the male was set up. He simply admired the view of his lover tied down, desperate for the pleasure teasing him. Once he was sure the male was settled, he tugged on a pair of silk pants, chuckling softly as he left the room. He slipped in one of his Bluetooth headphones which was connected to the speaker, allowing him to listen to his pet without disturbing the workers of the house.

"You seem to be in a good mood. Much better than when you got home." He glanced to the bar as he entered the kitchen, chuckling quietly as he noticed Jamison.

"Elijah works miracles." He chuckled as he began to gather a few of the fruits he had in the fridge. He wanted to get a snack for his pet for when they were done; hopefully, it would help him relax some. He gathered a blender and set to work on making an ice cream type substance with fresh strawberries, bananas, sugar, and milk.

"Is he resting?" Jamison hummed, sipping on the tea he had in his hands as he watched Aiden.

"Not at all." Aiden snorted. He could still hear Elijah's cries of pleasure and his moans within his ear. He made sure to pay close attention, doing his best to make sure the male did not fall into distress as he made the desert before sliding it into the freezer for when he needed it.

His movements paused, a frown becoming clear on his lips as he noticed the change in Elijah's whimpers. They quieted and he could hear strained noises causing him to quickly finish what he was doing, intending to check on the boy.

"Kitten. Kitten. Kitten. Red, God please, Aiden. Kitten." The words of Elijah came panicked and set him into motion immediately with a curse. He hit the button on the remote in his pocket, immediately halting the vibrations that assaulted his lover. He did not know what had set the boy off, but his heart pounded at the thought of it.

"Jamison, throw me a towel in the towel warmer in my room, now. Keep the maids down here." He snapped the order as he ran up the stairs, rushing into the toy room. He flipped the lights on to find Elijah thrashing against the restraints, sobs choking from his throat as he continued to cry.

"Aiden, please. Kitten, please. Please, please." His sobs tore into Aiden's soul, and he quickly rushed over, jerking the blindfold from his eyes.

"Hey, hey. I am right here. I am right here. Calm down, allow me to unhook the restraints." He whispered as he cupped Elijah's cheeks. He was met with red, teary eyes as the fighting froze and he was given the tiniest of nods. The male's body continued to shake, and Aiden made quick work of unhooking his restraints before he removed the vibrators from his body. The entire time he did so, he continued to whisper soft words to the boy until he was completely free, and he could scoop him into his arms.

"A-Aiden-" The boy hiccupped, burying his face into the older male's chest. Aiden's heart tightened with the thought that he had pushed his submissive to such a point.

"Shh, I've got you. I am right here, Elijah. Let me cover you and we will go to my room, love." He whispered, adjusting the male in his arms before he made his way to the closet. He grasped one of his silk robes, draping it over the male's body to cover him before carrying him to his room. He ran into Jamison halfway and the male held a warm towel out to him before excusing himself quietly. Aiden quickly adjusted his hold on Elijah to wrap him in the warm towel before he continued onto his room.
"I am going to run a bath to clean you up. Would you like that, baby? Some hot water, some bubbles and oils, and I can even turn the T.V. on in here for you."

He did not often utilize the television which was hung up in his bathroom. It was on the opposite wall of the bathtub, nowhere close to water to avoid any dangers. He felt a small nod from Elijah who seemed to cling desperately to him.
"Sit right here for me, my good little boy." Aiden whispered as he gently sat the boy on the chair. Elijah's grip on the towel and robe tightened considerably, his eyes never leaving Aiden's form as he watched the male fill the tub up with water.
"Now, let's rinse you off and then we will get in." Aiden murmured, tugging his silk pants off before he lifted Elijah into his arms once more. He sat him on the shower bench where he gently cleaned him off before carrying him to the tub.

Once they were in the water, Aiden tugged Elijah so the male was carefully sitting on his lap. The younger male's head was resting against his chest, his hands holding tightly to Aiden.
"A-Aiden..." He whimpered the male's name almost as though to remind himself was there. Aiden's arms tightened around him, and he pressed a soft kiss to his head.

"I am right here, Elijah. I am right here. I am so sorry, love. I am sorry, I pushed you too far. I should have waited a little bit longer. I shouldn't have made you keep going. God, I am so sorry, my baby." He whispered, pressing his chin into Elijah's head as he held the male tightly to him. He blamed himself for what had happened; he thought he had pushed the male too far which had caused him to safe word.

"I-It isn't your fault." Elijah whimpered lowly, pulling his head away to look up at the male. He was surprised to see Aiden's eyes were filled with tears and the older male quickly pulled his head back to his chest as though to keep him from seeing it.

"I shouldn't have pushed you so far, Elijah. I am sorry." He whispered, his grip tightening further on the male. It would probably be the last time he got to hold Elijah in such a way. He was bound to leave after he had hurt him, just as every other submissive had. His jaw tightened with the thought, and he nuzzled his face into Elijah's hair. He did not want to lose the male. He had only just gotten him it seemed; they had come so far since when they first met. Yet because of his impatience, he might lose the male.

"You are trembling." Elijah's hands ran from his shoulders down his arms. He did not respond to the male causing him to tug away, studying his face.
"You are crying." He spoke the words quietly, reaching up to gently brush Aiden's tears away. Aiden grasped his hand, hesitating before he pressed his cheek into it, allowing himself to enjoy his touch.

"I don't want to lose you, Elijah. Especially not after me having-"

"You are not losing me, Aiden." Elijah cut him off with a frown, shaking his head as he carefully adjusted on his lap to press closer to him. It felt like a switch flipped inside of him, needing to comfort Aiden when he noticed the male's obvious distress.
"You didn't...I did not have to use my safe word because of something you did. You were- you are amazing. It was just...I just had a bad memory. It was not any fault of yours. I am not leaving you." He did his best to reassure the male, leaning forward to press his forehead against his. He could tell the older male was doing his best to fight back the tears that had wanted to fall. Aiden's arms trembled slightly as he held Elijah before he grasped the male's chin, pulling him into a kiss.

"You are mine?" He whispered quietly against his lips. As though to answer, Elijah grasped his hand and guided it to the collar he wore.

"I am yours." He whispered back in response. He could feel the male's tense body seem to let go, his eyes fluttering closed.

"God, I love you, Elijah." Aiden breathed, pulling the male into a tight hug.

"I love you too, Aiden." Elijah responded immediately, nuzzling his face against the male's chest. His own trembling from his memory had yet to cease, but the arms around him made him feel safe once more. It made him feel at home.

"And here I am supposed to be comforting you." Aiden muttered as he carefully adjusted them in the water so Elijah was sitting between his legs, his back pressed to his chest.

"Didn't you say aftercare is important for a dominant too?" Elijah murmured as he relaxed into his chest, his fingers trailing down the male's thigh. It was clear the male had not even thought of that as he hesitated before giving a small nod.

"Yes, I did say that." He admitted quietly as he nuzzled into the younger boy's neck.
"I just...I did not consider it until now. Any of my...any of my previous submissives...they just left. If I pushed them to the point that they felt the need to color, they left."

His words broke Elijah's heart and he leaned back into his chest, tilting his head back so he could grasp Aiden by his hair and tug him into a gentle kiss.
"I am not leaving." He promised quietly, his fingers gently stroking through the male's hair.
"I am not just your submissive, remember? I am your boyfriend as well." He offered him a small smile.

Aiden seemed to melt at his words, gently rubbing his nose against his.
"Right." He breathed quietly before slowly running his hands up Elijah's arms.
"Do you want to talk about it, love?"

Elijah tensed slightly, hesitating as he tilted his head to search the male's eyes. He knew he was referring to the memory. He swallowed, shrinking into the male's chest.
"Yes and no." He mumbled lowly, allowing himself to enjoy the gentle strokes of Aiden's hands along his skin.

"Only if you want to." Aiden murmured, pressing a light kiss to his shoulder. Elijah was scared to tell the man of his memories but was also sure his lover and dominant would not abandon him for it.

"Before he started selling me, my father allowed his friends to...to train me as he called it." Elijah whispered quietly. He felt Aiden's arms tighten around him and the male's face nuzzled into his neck.
"He would watch and let them do what they wanted, so long as my virginity stayed intact. My- my memory was of that. It wasn't you or anything you did. I-I lost myself in my pleasure and my mind went into my memories. It was the first time my father had allowed them to use me, and I was thirteen." He whispered quietly. He could feel Aiden was tense behind him, yet he only received gentle kisses along his neck at his words.

"I'm sorry, love." Aiden whispered quietly, his fingers gently stroking Elijah's chest as he nuzzled his neck.
"Those things never should have happened to you. I wish I could change it; I at least wish I could punish your father for what he has done to you."

Elijah allowed himself to relax at the male's words, glancing up to him before allowing himself to relax into the warmth of the water. It felt good to open up to Aiden, to allow the male to understand his traumas.
"Thank you for saving me, Aiden." He breathed. He received a low mumble before he felt lips gently kiss at his neck and a hand smoothed down his back.

"I worry about you, Elijah. Your past, all the things your father did to you and let others do to you. It's a lot and I worry about the affect it has had on you." Aiden admitted softly as he eyed him for a moment before gently nuzzling his back. He hesitated before he reached into one of the small compartments of the tv, grasping the tv remote which he used to turn the tv on. He turned it on Disney, something simply he thought Elijah might be able to relax to.

"I am doing much better now. Especially with you by my side. If I ever...if anything like that happens again, please do not blame yourself. I swear to you, you are not at fault." He said quietly, studying Aiden for a moment before he allowed himself to relax. Aiden seemed content with that answer, nodding as he relaxed in the warm water.

The two stayed until the water began to grow cold and Aiden got out first, drying himself before he grabbed a towel from the warmer and held it out to Elijah. The younger male seemed more than happy to throw himself into his arms, burying his face into his chest. Aiden chuckled quietly, winding his arms around him. He took his time drying the boy off before hoisting him into his arms, carrying him to the bed.

"What would you like to wear to bed?" Aiden murmured as he sat him down before making his way to the closet.

"One of your shirts." Elijah hummed lowly as he snuggled into the male's covers, getting comfortable on the bed. Aiden chuckled softly, pulling on a pair of silk pajamas for himself.

"No underwear, shorts, or pants?" He decided to double check as he grabbed one of his shirts where the buttons snapped together. It was black in color and long sleeved which he thought might comfort the boy. He glanced to Elijah who shook his head at the question. Aiden shrugged, helping him to pull the shirt on before snapping it shut for him.

"Hmm, I like your clothes." Elijah admitted with a wide smile, his arms winding around Aiden's waist as the male stepped closer to the bed.

"I like seeing you in my clothes." Aiden chuckled quietly in amusement, his fingers trailing through Elijah's hair before he moved to lay on the bed.
"Do you want to watch T.V.?" He questioned earning a nod as Elijah snuggled into his side, his fingers trailing up and down his chest. Aiden grabbed the remote from his nightstand drawer, flipping the T.V. on before he turned on the Disney movies.

"Hmm I want to watch the one about the rabbit and the fox." Elijah grinned as he pointed to one of them. Aiden glanced at it briefly before he put it on. He turned the volume up before he shifted slightly, wrapping an arm around the younger male. As the movie loaded, he called Jamison.

"Can you bring me that treat. Yes, thank you." It was only a matter of minutes before Jamison came up with two bowls of the fruit ice cream Aiden had made.

"How do you feel, Young Master?" He addressed Elijah as he placed a bowl in front of him before placing one in front of Aiden.

"Much better, Jamison. Thanks for asking." It was embarrassing to know the older male was aware of his and Aiden's activities. Yet at the same time, it felt nice. He was thankful to have somebody who cared about his well being like Aiden and his friends did.

"May I give you a hug?" The question caught him off guard and he looked at Jamison in surprise. He had never known the male to be a touchy-feel kind of person. Yet his eyes softened as he noticed the clear concern on his face, holding his arms out to him. The hug he received was tight, squeezing him firmly before the older male pulled back.
"I hope you have a good night, Young Master, and I really hope you feel better and safe." With that, the older male left and Aiden let out a soft chuckle.

"I think he really likes you. I don't think Jamison has ever so much as considered touching one of my submissives, much less giving one a hug." He snorted.

"It's nice." Elijah admitted softly as he pressed into Aiden's side, eyeing the ice cream that had been brought to them.
"I thought ice cream was a no?"

"It's fruit blended up with a little bit of sugar and milk." Aiden chuckled quietly as he began to eat his food, eyes watching the movie. Elijah hummed, nodding in understanding as he began to eat his own food as well. He relaxed into Aiden's side as the male kept one arm around him and his other was used to eat. Elijah finished his bowl before placing it to the side, snuggling into Aiden's side.

"So sweet." Aiden murmured softly as he sat the bowls to the side before he rolled over to face the male. He hummed softly as his fingers trailed up and down his back.

"Am not." Elijah pouted, pressing closer to the male who simply snorted softly.
"I'm not!" He whined in protest, lightly pushing his chest. Aiden smirked and leaned down to gently kiss his forehead.

"Of course you are not. You are a mean little thing." He teased; eyes lit with amusement as Elijah scowled at him. With a huff, the smaller male leaned up and pressed his lips to his. As though to prove his point, he nipped the male's lip and took it upon himself to press his tongue into his mouth. Aiden released a low grunt, surprised by the male's actions.

"See?" Elijah hummed triumphantly as he pulled away. Though he pressed on Aiden's chest, pushing the male onto his back so he could crawl on top of him. Aiden chuckled quietly, carefully adjusting them so he was in more of a sitting position with Elijah straddling his lap.

"I apologize, are you looking to play dominant again, love?" Aiden raised an eyebrow, smirking as Elijah's cheeks flushed with color at the question. Though to his surprise, the male leaned down and pressed his lips to his cheek before whispering softly in his ear.

"I would like to ride you, sir." He whispered before pulling back. As he stared down at Aiden, the older male picked up on the nerves racing behind his eyes. He was not sure if it was nerves from the memory that had scared him, or from his suggestion.

"If that is what you want, my love, then take it." Aiden murmured, his hands sliding up the shirt to grasp Elijah's hips and gently squeeze the bare skin. It would be different for him; he never allowed his submissives to be on top in any way, shape, or form. Not even on his command, he did not allow them to ride him. It put him in a position he felt made him vulnerable. Yet he understood Elijah's need to be on top, his need to feel he had control of the situation.
"Though you should prepare yourself if that is what you wish to do."

Elijah flushed at the male's words, searching his gaze before he leaned down to kiss him softly.
"You keep lube in here, don't you?" He was embarrassed to speak the words, but Aiden simply nodded. He motioned to the nightstand and Elijah reached in to grab it as Aiden shifted to pull his pants off. He was nervous to prepare himself; fingering himself was not something he had ever done. Especially not in front of another. Yet he was quickly beginning to understand that Aiden enjoyed watching him; he enjoyed seeing him please himself.

While Elijah was sure he would not need to spend too much time preparing himself from their previous actions, he still took his time. His cheeks were flushed as he pressed his fingers against Aiden's lips rather than using the lube. This caused the older male to hum his approval, taking his fingers into his mouth. He took his time coating them in saliva, his eyes meeting Elijah's. He did not break eye contact as his tongue slowly rolled over each individual digit in a seductive manner.

Elijah shivered, pulling his fingers free from the male's mouth before he reached down. He lifted the shirt before pressing a finger against his hole. He did so slowly, releasing a soft gasp as he pressed into himself. He intentionally put a show on for Aiden like the older male wanted, slowly rocking himself on the single finger before adding a second.

Aiden watched him, not daring to miss a single moment of the lovely scene before him. He held Elijah's hip with one hand while his other moved to stroke his length, doing so slowly. His thumb slid across the tip causing him to groan softly as he noticed the precum.
"So good for me, Elijah." He breathed the words, pulling his hand away so he could lick the precum from his thumb. He did not miss the younger male's blush as he tilted his head back, moaning his pleasure as he added a third finger into himself.

"D-Don't do that." Elijah's cheeks were flushed a deep red as he stuttered out the sentence, causing Aiden to smirk in clear amusement.

"What? I enjoy tasting you, pet. Now, hush and return to pleasuring yourself. Pay no mind to what I am doing." Aiden hummed innocently, giving a playful thrust against the male.

"I-I want you." Elijah whimpered out as he curled his fingers before he pulled them out. He waited to see if Aiden would object before grasping the male's length, applying a generous amount of lube. He was nervous in the new position, but he wanted to know what it was like to ride Aiden. He wanted to know what it was like to please himself with the male, to be in control.

"Careful, love." Aiden murmured, steadying his hips as he watched Elijah line the male up. He was careful to support him so he did not hurt himself, though the lust was clear in his eyes as he watched Elijah slowly lower himself.
"Good boy." He groaned softly once Elijah had taken him completely.

Elijah released a soft pant, leaning forward to drop his head onto Aiden's shoulder. The position was completely different, and it felt like the male was even deeper from before. A low whimper left his lips, nuzzling into Aiden's neck. It felt so good to be filled by the male.
"You feel so good, sir." Elijah whimpered lowly in his ear, eyes fluttering closed.

"Hmmm and you feel so tight, pet." Aiden's response was instant as his arms wound around him. He waited patiently, allowing the boy to relax and grow accustomed to the different position. After a few moments of the male sitting there, only nuzzling into his neck and pressing soft kisses to his skin, Aiden spoke once more.
"Are you ever going to move, love?"

Elijah gave a small shake of the head, his arms tightening around Aiden before he pulled away enough to meet his eyes.
"I just want to enjoy being this close to you, being connected to you like this. It is comforting." He spoke softly, his arms draped over Aiden's shoulders.

"My little angel, we cannot stay like this forever." Aiden released a soft chuckle, reaching up to brush Elijah's hair from his face. He cupped the male's cheek, guiding him into a gentle kiss before he pressed his lips to the boy's neck. He took his time littering soft kisses along the skin before sliding his hands back to his hips.
"Move now and please yourself. Enjoy yourself with what belongs to you."

Elijah released a low groan at his words, searching the male's eyes before he captured his lips in a heated kiss. As he did so, he slowly lifted his lips before lowering himself back down with a groan. He did not think he would ever get enough of the male. He loved being filled by him, but more so, he loved being in his presence. He felt safe, and above all things, he felt loved.
"Aiden..."

The sound of his name leaving Elijah's lips caused Aiden to groan softly, his fingers gently rubbing the male's hips.
"You feel so good, Elijah." He whispered as he helped the male to lift and lower himself. Elijah moved at a slow pace, seeming to only want to enjoy being close to Aiden. The older male allowed him to, understanding the comfort Elijah was seeking in the slow movements.
"I love you."

The soft breath in Elijah's ear caused him to moan softly, his arms tightening around Aiden's neck. The words caused him to tighten around the male, his body seeming to respond to them which caused Aiden to groan quietly.

"You like being told that?" The older male let out a breathy chuckle before he softly kissed the male's cheek.
"I love you so much. As a lover and as a pet." It had the same affect on the boy who released a low whimper, allowing himself to speed up his thrusts.

"Aiden...ah...you feel so good..." Elijah whimpered softly as he rocked himself on the male, enjoying how the male lightly pressed his hips up every time he lowered himself.

"So beautiful." Aiden continued to murmur low compliments to the male as he stroked a hand down his back.
"So tight and so, so sweet." He groaned quietly as the male dropped himself back down, releasing a pleased moan.

"G-God, oh..." Elijah moaned as he began to properly thrust himself up and down on the male, unable to keep up the slow pace anymore. He cried out as Aiden's fingers wrapped around his length and began to stroke him, giving a firm squeeze at the base before milking him. He would not be able to hold back, low needy moans leaving him as he rocked himself on the male.
"P-please...God, I'm going to cum. Please, sir, can I?"

"Of course, my love." Aiden breathed, running his thumb over the male's tip before he began to thrust his hips up into him. Elijah cried out in surprise and his body spasmed, dropping down on him one last time as he released. Aiden groaned, burying his face in the male's shoulder as he milked him to completion and he came soon after.
"Fuck, you are so amazing, Elijah." Aiden panted softly in his ear as his arms wound around the male and held tightly to him.

Elijah released a low moan, dropping his head to rest on Aiden's chest as he caught his breath. He allowed himself to enjoy the slow, gentle touch of Aiden's hand on his back before he moved to press a soft kiss to his lips.
"Please, Aiden, I want to...I want you to have sex with me again."

Aiden could not stop the quiet chuckle that left him, nodding slowly.
"As you wish." He murmured before he rolled them over so Elijah laid beneath him. Elijah immediately wound his legs around the older male's waist, drawing him closer. Aiden took a minute to breathe, though it was easy for him to grow hard again with Elijah's walls tightening and loosening around him.
"Little tease." He mumbled.

Elijah gave an innocent hum, though he knew exactly what the male was referring to. He intentionally bared down on his length until he felt the male harden inside of him.
"Again, Aiden." He murmured quietly, nuzzling his nose into the male's neck. It was easy to get lost in the familiar smell and gentle touch.

The male made no arguments, leaning down to capture his lips as he began to slowly pull out and rock his hips back into. Elijah released a low moan, finding he was extremely sensitive from having just released. Aiden's movements were slow and gentle. His left hand lightly grazed Elijah's side and hip while his other hand was used to support himself.
"So good for me, Elijah." Aiden groaned quietly, lightly kissing the male's neck before pressing his lips to his. Elijah kissed back with a low moan as the older male rocked into his, striking his prostate in slow and steady thrust.

"Ohh." Elijah moaned quietly. Aiden was not rough as he had been before; he was taking his time in making love to Elijah. His every touch was light, his lips gently littering soft kisses along his skin. His thrust were slow enough to drive him insane, pleasuring him, yet not pushing him to the point of orgasm.

"Good boy." Aiden murmured in his ear before lightly nibbling the soft cartilage. Elijah moaned quietly; eyes fluttering shut.

"More, please. I want to cum with you, Aiden." He whimpered softly, shifting his head to press his lips to Aiden's neck. His words caused the male to groan quietly before he gave a sharp, angled thrust of the hips. Elijah cried out, his arms tightening around his neck.
"Yes, there. Like that."

Elijah's moans encouraged the male to thrust into him harder, angling his thrust each time for the male's prostate. His release was quickly building as Aiden stroked his length in time with his thrust, causing cries of pleasure to fall from his lips.
"Cum for me, Elijah."

His words were enough to send him over the edge. He cried out, his nails digging into Aiden's back as he came. His body felt overwhelmed, humming with pleasure from his multiple orgasms that day. Aiden groaned quietly, giving a few more thrusts before he pressed deeply into the male before releasing. Elijah released a low moan, burying his face into Aiden's chest as the male lowered himself over him. His weight barely pressed into him, just enough so he could feel him.
"Thank you." Elijah released a low sigh as he relaxed beneath him, eyes closing peacefully.

"Anytime, my lovely baby." Aiden hummed quietly as he rolled off him, winding his arms around him.

"I am going to clean up. Can we sleep after that?" Elijah murmured, pressing a light kiss to his chest.

"Of course." Aiden nodded, smiling at him as the younger male stood and disappeared to the bathroom.

When Elijah returned, Aiden had already cleaned the sheets for them and replaced it all with fresh covers. The male disappeared to clean up himself and Elijah snuggled into the blankets with a low sigh. As Aiden returned, he held his arms out for him which caused the older male to chuckle softly. He laid beside him, tugging him flush to his chest and tangling their legs together.
"Rest, love." He murmured, pressing a kiss to Elijah's head. That was all the male needed to hear, falling into sleep almost immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
1M 24.9K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
1.1M 32.2K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
182K 7.6K 7
This is going to be a short, fluffy, slightly sexy story to put a smile on your face. Cal Davids comes home to find something that would shatter his...