My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 31

6.6K 349 16
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

It's been a week since Jungkook and Byeol live with Taehyung and the rest. For Jungkook, he was very thankful that he and Byeol finally have a home. So far, The staff and Taehyung's friends are really friendly with him and Byeol. Though, Jungkook spend his time more in the Library and the Garden. He still is self Conscious if it's okay for an Omega like him to wonder around the house freely.

Though, Taehyung did tell him that he could do whatever he wants to... Still his very careful specially after knowing that Taehyung is the Alpha Leader of Daegu.

Currently, Jungkook is in the library looking for a book to read in the Garden. He loves the calm and beautiful scenery in the Garden that's why he always sit there and have some Tea as he read a book or watch a random movie from his new Phone. He felt a little uncomfortable for being a person who don't do much. He usually work very hard here and there, but now he have more free time rather than work. Nope, he doesn't have any work at all.

He sigh and Byeol who is looking for a book to read as well Notice his Hyung. "What's wrong Hyung?" Byeol asked.

Jungkook look at his younger brother and gave a small smile. "It's nothing..." Jungkook said.

"Mkay... Though, it's better to let out your thoughts than to keep it inside and get a headache." Byeol said as he look at the books again.

Jungkook look at his younger brother for second, and he smile. He look at the books once more. "It's just... This new life of ours feel a little bit off. I don't do much like a I used to before. It's not that I like working 24/7 without rest, but I don't like to have many leisure time as well." Jungkook said as he pick some random book to read.

" Well you can Teach me. I'm not expert in reading yet. " Byeol said as his holding a Book for a kid like him. Jungkook look at his younger brother and smile." Ofcourse, come on. " Jungkook said happily.

Soon, both of them sit on the corner of the library and Jungkook start to teach his Younger brother.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung sigh as he walk on the hallway of his own house with the maids and butler cleaning here and there. It seems the staff were busy today and he knows why. He sigh tiredly again. Suddenly someone run up to him from behind and tap his shoulder a little hard.

"Yo Tae, What's with that Depressing mood?" Hobi said. Taehyung glare slightly at Hobi.

"You know why." Taehyung reply.

"Then why are you looking so depressed? Shouldn't you be happy that they are coming home?" Hobi said.

"I am happy, It's just that... You know my Mother, she always blur unnecessary things. What if she blur nonsense things to Kookie? What if she say something embarrassing!? I'll be doomed." Taehyung said as he ended up sulking on the corner while Hobi start laughing.

" Oh Come on Tae~ I'm sure it would be fine. Your mother won't do that to you. " Hobi said.

" Nope, she would definitely will. " Taehyung said.

Hobi chuckled. "Well, At least you aren't the one who is in Jungkook's place. Meeting your Lover's parents always felt nerve wrecking. Ah! Come to think of it, Does Jungkook Knows that your parents are coming today?" Hobi asked and Taehyung suddenly realize that he didn't tell Jungkook about it.

" AHHHH!!! I FORGOT TO TELL HIM!! " Taehyung said startling the Staff around him, though they ignore there Alpha and continue workingm

Hobi blink once or twice to Taehyung. "Dude~ You should tell him. He will definitely not like if you surprised him with your parents arrival." Hobi said.

Taehyung nod. "Hey," Taehyung call one of the butler around. "Did you see where Kookie went?" Taehyung said.

"He went to the Library Alpha." The butler said.

"Okay Thanks!" Taehyung said as he quickly run off to the library.

"Aish that kid." Hobi said as he walk away.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung open the door to the library and quickly look around. He then heard his mate talking to someone so he walk slowly and take a peak and found out that his mate is sitting on the corner with Byeol on his lap and book infront of them. It looks like that Jungkook is tutoring Byeol. Taehyung smile seeing the scene.

He doesn't want to disturb the two since they look like they were having fun. But... He really need to tell Jungkook about his parents coming today instead of surprising him. Suddenly he felt a Smack on his head. He groan and look behind him and saw the culprit. He glare at Jin.

"What was that for Hyung?" Taehyung asked annoyed.

"Why are you sneaking here and stalking your mate?" Jin asked.

"I'm not stalking him!" Taehyung argued.

"Right~ Your here hiding in between the bookshelves peaking at Jungkook isn't what stalkers do... Hmm.." Jin said with a sarcastic voice.

Taehyung pouted. "Fine, What are you doing here?" Taehyung said.

"Ah~ I came here to get your mate. After all, his gonna met your parents so he needs to get ready. No offence but, Your mate needs a major make over. He can't go and met the previous Alpha and Luna looking like that! Just look at his hair, it covers half of his face and its not even well trimmed. That's why I'm gonna transform your mate! " Jin said with determination.

" Okay. " Taehyung said.

" Well then I'm off bye. " Jin said as he walk to Jungkook.

" Hey Wait-"Taehyung said as he walk beside Jin.

" Hi, Jungkook could I have a moment? " Jin said and Jungkook nod.

" Well, as you know today Taehyung's parents would come and visit... And... I was thinking if you want to come with me to help you prepare in meeting the previous Alpha and Luna of Daegu. " Jin said.

Jungkook blink once or twice. "HHEEEEIIII!?" Jungkook said in surprised. Jin was also surprised in Jungkook's reaction and Taehyung sigh.

"I forgot to tell him that my parents are coming." Taehyung said and Jin suddenly look at Taehyung like he is gonna burry him to hell. "What. Did. You. Say.? What kind of Alpha are you!? How dare you not to tell your mate that your parents are coming!? Are you trying to kill your mate because of nervous!? You..." And Jin proceed to scold at Taehyung with a fury on his eyes.

"Wait, Jin Hyung." Jungkook said and Jin stop yelling at Taehyung and look at Jungkook with a sweet delight expression. "Yes Dear~?" Jin said.

" (-_-') ugh! Why did his expression change from an angry mother to a sweet angel?" Taehyung thought.

🐺 "He' ll kill you if he heard your thoughts" V said.

"He will kill both of us." Taehyung said.

🐺 "Right." V said.

"Uhm... Hyung, don't scold Tae... Maybe he was just too busy that he didn't have time to tell me... Its okay... I was just surprised earlier." Jungkook said, he knows that his mate is an Alpha leader and its hard Job to lead one big city. So he knows that his mate is a busy man.

🐺" Aw... Are mate is so sweet~ I wonder if he taste sweet as well. " V said.

"Yeah, Our mate is so sweet and kind and I'm sure he taste sweet as well.... Ah! Wait! This isn't a time to think those kind of things!!" Taehyung argue with his wolf.

🐺 "Whatever you say~ 😏" V said and Taehyung can feel his wolf smirking.

Jin glare slightly at Taehyung who flinch a little and look back at Jungkook. "hmm...How about we go and start your make over already his parents would be here soon anyway." Jin said and Jungkook nod.

"You little one follow me as well. You also need a make over." Jin said as he look at Byeol who nod.

"Can I stick around?" Taehyung said.

"Nope, You need to go and help Jimin manage the staff and so... Also, you need to welcome your parents properly. The last time they come to visit, your mom needs to wake your sleeping lazy ass." Jin said as he remember that the last time the previous Luna and Alpha visit, Taehyung was asleep and the Previous Luna went to Taehyung's room and wake her son up who take her a lot of time." So now, Your gonna great them properly like a good son. " Jin said. Taehyung wants to argue that he wants to spend time with his mate, but by just looking at Jin's eyes he knows that older won't let him. So with a depressing sigh...

"Okay..." Taehyung said as he walks away. Once his out of the library he felt like crying. " Ugh!... Hyung is cruel..." Taehyung said.

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Written: June 24, 2021
Words: 1236
Published: August 12, 2021
MalditadiAsh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
251K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
934K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...