Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Angel or Devil?

70 5 40
By twilight414

how's the top picture? *smirk

his S.O would be so lucky, seeing this hot ass mf like literally for the rest of their life like damn bitch you lucky!! 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

and they'll see him old as well. he'd still be handsome I'm sure of it (〃` 3′〃)

imagine being so hot that bitches go around simping for you and it's not just pussies, it's dicks as well.

.... that sounded way better in my head sorry anyway let's get into it. 

also, I've decided to post a chapter once with two chapters in it. like two in one. and I've finally decided to not be lazy and put gifs just in case.

-------

You looked up from your phone and realized it was seven already. Shit, you're late. Today was the day you'll be going to prom with Taetae, but you also promised your sister that you'd help her choose a dress that would be right for her.

Wait, you can just take all of your things and change at her house instead. And her house is much closer to their house. Oh well.

You stuff everything you need in a plastic bag and walk fast to her place. Before you could break-in, the door opened and her mother greeted you. "Hi __!"

"Hi, aunty. Is my friend upstairs?"

"Yeah, and she's going crazy. She wouldn't let me inside, go help her!"

"Okay, aunty."

You ran upstairs to find your friend pacing back and forth. She was about to lose it. You gulped and slowly spoke. "Hi."

She turned to you with bloody red eyes and smiled. "There you are finally." You nervously smiled. "Sorry that I'm late. Anyway, go on and show me your choices."

She held your wrist and dragged you into her room. She shut the door, and you found two drop-dead gorgeous dresses. "Where did you get all of this!?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's my mother's and I hate them. You know me and my dresses."

"Yup." you nodded, thinking about what happened to her. You didn't understand why she thought it was traumatizing. After her first boyfriend cheated on her, she stopped being like you. She became a tomboy and the goddess of scaring people away.

Meh, that motherfucker broke his braces and teeth after she told you. He deserved it in your perspective. But you didn't do it. He just fell on the floor because he didn't tie his shoelaces.

"Anyway, how about we exchange? I got one that's probably your liking?" you took out the dress you chose, and she hesitantly nodded. "This one's... good I guess. I like it."

"Okay then go wear it!"

After swapping your clothes, you both looked at each other. "Damn girl!!" you said in unison.

(that's your dress which your sista is wearing)

(I just found this fucking pretty. anyways this is you aka your friend's dress)

"You look great~!"

"No bitch, you look great!"

Her parents came inside and smiled. "Aw~ look at our princess! She looks so cute!" her mother pulled her cheeks.

"Mommy stop it!"

"It's been so long since you've been this pretty!" her mother hugged her and your friend stayed still angry. You chuckled. "Aunty, can you do her hair?"

"Of course dear."

After ten minutes, you two were done. Your friend looked so pretty and your jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh, is this really you?!"

She narrowed her eyes. "Shut up."

"Why!? You look so pretty!"

"I don't like it!"

"Meh Kookie won't think you're his girlfriend for a second." Your tongue slipped, and she glared at you.

Her mother looked at you both in confusion. "Who's Kookie? And when did you get a boyfriend?" you two looked at each other in fear. "Mommy, I can explain."

"There's no need to explain, young lady!" you closed your eyes waiting for her mom to scold her. "I thought you were an asexual and an aromantic! Turns out you're not!

"I was going to ask you about it and I guess I don't need to! I told your father that you're not ace and aro and we should let her come out to us on her own!"

She ran downstairs, and you two looked at each other in confusion. "What just happened?"

"I dont know."

"Why were they thinking of me as ace and aro?"

"I dont know."

Long story short; her father wasn't mad or anything, he was happy instead. Also, he agreed to pick your dates. When you two arrived at the door, Kookie was shocked. Like, is this his girlfriend? She looks so cute!!

"You look so cute!" he tightly hugged her with a huge smile.

"Leave meh!"

And Tae was shocked as well. You were already a cutie pie and now you looked like an angel. Also, that's a lot of poofy, but you looked like a Disney Princess in his eyes. He blushed like crazy. "Hi."

"Hi." you shyly responded.

"You look great."

"Same to you." Frick, what the heck did you say. 

(that's how these two crackheads look like)

In the car, you were squeezed between two broad shoulders while your friend sat in the front. Kookie was scared for no reason. Her dad looked so intimidating and he was scared her dad might be yeet him out of the car because he was having a relationship with his daughter. But he didn't.

He just asked questions about him. Tae and you had an awkward silence. You didn't know what to talk about and this was a kind of like your first date? I don't know what to call it, but you two are really awkward right now.

The car stopped and Tae came out. You got out of the car as well and you stretched. "I feel so good!"

"What the heck?"

You looked at him. "After you."

"No, after you."

"Fine."

Her dad said something to Kookie and your sista, then left. "What did he say?" you asked them.

"Nothing. He just said he'll pick us up at eleven. And he said I shouldn't be scared for no reason. He accepts me."

"Great."

(listen to this okay? it's like suiting the romantic scene)

The doors were open, and you could hear music being blasted in the stadium. Your friend and Kookie were talking to each other normally, while you and Tae were having an awkward atmosphere again.

You were debating if you should hold his hand or not. Fuck it, you thought and held his hand. Tae's eyes widened, and he slowly intertwined your fingers with his. You two had small shy smiles on your faces.

When four entered, the music was blaring while everyone was dancing and four girls were on the stage singing. Wait, one of the girls on the stage asked you out, you remembered.

(a/n: it's Jennie my Wifey.)

"Should we go dancing?" Jungkook asked, and his girlfriend nodded.

"Should we go dancing?" Tae asked. "Okay."

He looked down. "But what about your dress?"

You looked down as well and said. "Wait here."

You went outside and had to go a long way to the girl's bathroom. You removed the strap around your waist and the poofy thing fell down. You picked it up and looked at the mirror. Your legs were exposed, meh.

You went back to your locker and stuffed the poofy thing inside it. You ran to the stadium with flats on and nearly fell. "Ow!" you stood up and ran to the stadium again.

Tae was looking down and playing with the pen cap he had found. He heard someone running with flats on and he looked up. His eyes widened seeing you in a dress or the same thing the girls on stage were wearing.

"Come on, let's go dance." he said nothing and let you drag him into the crowd. You found your friend and Kookie doing some questionable things again. "What do you people feed him?" you mumbled.

Tae was being oddly quiet, and you turned to him. "Tae, is there anything wrong?"

"No, you look gorgeous tonight."

"Thank you." You smiled shyly, and he held your hands while gazing at you with adoration and... love?

Yeah, he finally realised he was in love with you. Not because of that soulmate thingy. He was actually in love with you. Aww!

You stared at each other with adoration, and the loud music didn't matter at all. Everything was quiet around you two while two idiots were watching their friends falling in love.

Now kiss, they thought, and that was happening. You two were slowly coming close, that your noses were touching. Tae's hands were on your waist and your hands were on his shoulders.

You two were slow dancing, and he asked while deeply staring into your eyes. His gaze went on your lips, then he looked back into your eyes. "May I?"

You blushed and shyly nodded. He covered your lips with his and your friends high fived.

"Okay, can we kiss now?"

"No."

Kookie whined and hugged her. "Why~!?"

"You whine too much." Your friend rolled her eyes and pulled his collar, connecting their lips. 

Four stupids were falling in love and that's what mattered tonight. Or it did.

When you two pulled away, Taehyung was sure he saw your eyes became gold for a second. "Tae?" he broke out of his trance. "Yeah?"

"I called you for like five times did anything happen?"

"Nothing did." he tightly hugged you and placed his chin over your head. "I want to stay like this for a while."

"Hmm." he hugged you back and buried your face in his shoulders. It was nice to stay like this for a while. "__,"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" your eyes widened and then you smiled widely. Taehyung frowned to find you silent. Shit, he messed up. "__ it's okay if you don't want to be my girlfriend, I won't force yo-"

You quickly pecked his lips and smiled. "Nah I'd like that. Kim Taehyung will you be my boyfriend?"

He gave his cute smile and kissed your forehead. "I'd love that."

Time passed, and it was eleven already. Your friend's dad dropped you three back. Taehyung was smiling like an idiot and Jungkook was smiling, too. Somi looked outside and made a face. "Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Those brats are smiling like idiots and I'm uncomfortable."

"Eh?" he looked outside. "Oh. they look like they're in love."

"Ugh! Thats the same face you make when you're around Wendy eonnie."

"Shut up, you brat! Why do you three always tease me about it!?"

"Because we love to." *sips tea

"Hi uncle! Hi noona!" jungkook smiled as he opened the door.

"Hey there, bloo... daddy, do you smell that?" Somi frowned.

"Smell what?" Taehyung was confused.

"Yup, I do smell that." Somi's father nodded.

"What are you both saying?!"

"Where you around a... demon, by chance?"

"Eh?"

--

You were unzipping your dress, but couldn't because the zipper was stuck. Or you thought so.

You went to Wendy's room and turned around. "Sis, can you unzip my dress? Its stuck."

"Okay wait." Wendy was about to unzip your dress, but stopped. Her eyes widened, and tears formed in her eyes. "Wendy, why are you taking so long?"

You turned around and saw Wendy frozen with tears falling down her cheeks. "Wendy, what happened?" she tightly hugged you and broke down.

She kept mumbling, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." you were confused yet you felt sad seeing her tears. "Wendy, can you tell me why you're crying?"

"You need to look at this," she said then dragged you to her full body mirror. She fully unzipped your dress and said. "Turn your head to the mirror."

You kind of turned your head to her mirror, and your eyes widened seeing what was on your back. Small charcoal-like black thick sticks were on your back looking like creepy tree branches. "Wendy, what's this?"

"Its... ___ I should call someone he'll explain everything to you much better, okay? Stay here I'll go downstairs." She was about to go outside but you stopped her. "What do you mean?"

"He'll explain everything to you, okay? I'm not in the position to tell everything to you. I'll go call your father as well. Okay?"

She left you confused yet scared. You again looked back to the charcoal creepy branches on your back, but now they weren't small. They were big as twigs, but parallel to each other. They were collectively intertwining with each other, making two wings like things.

Wendy quickly dialed her boyfriend's number and mumbled. "Pickup quick, you leech!!"

Five seconds later, he picked it up. "Hi, darling."

"Kenta! Can you please come here?! Quick! There's something I need to tell you."

"Umm, what is it?"

"No time to explain. Just come here. And you can even bring your kids here! Only those three, Somi, tae and Jungkook?"

"Okay, we'll be there in three minutes."

"Please make it quick."

"Dont worry, I'm coming."

She cut the call, and her head shot up, hearing you cry her name. "Wendy! Please come here!"

She sprinted upstairs and found you crying in her room. Those twigs were now huge and looked like wings. She quickly sat right next to you and hugged you tight. "Wendy, what's happening to me?"

"Shh, I'll tell you later, okay?"

"But what are these?! What is happening to me?! I'm human! Not a fantasy creature!" you opened your eyes and Wendy tried not to cry again. She was too late. Your eyes were pure gold, you had completely metamorphosised.

She tightly hugged you to not let you see her tears. "Shh it's okay. He's coming. Everything would be fine, okay? You're okay."

"Hmm."

"How about we go outside?"

"Okay." you mumbled and went to the living room, walking sideways. You sat down on the couch and she gave you water. You slowly drank it and the doorbell rung.

Wendy opened the door and a frantic Kenta came inside, along with his children. He stopped seeing you. "Oh my gosh."

Somi's jaw dropped seeing you. "Sister in law you..."

Jungkook came inside while rubbing his eyes. "Why do we have to come to Wendy's noona's home this late at night? I was having a good dream and you... ____..."

Tae came inside and bumped into Jungkook. "What the hell Kookie?"

"Look over there."

"Where?" he looked at you and he looked like his soul had escaped his body. "___..."

They all stared at you painfully and you hated it. "Why are you staring at me like that!? Stop it! Wendy, what were you going to say to me!?"

Wendy took in a shaky breath and spoke. "___ believe it or not, you're a... fallen angel."

(yup this is how it looks like bruh~)

anyways how was the huge twist? comment on it idiot~!

--------

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! this guy!! 😂 such a mood.

tbh im going to make a confession now. once I saw this really cute girl and her butt... it was cute too. so I was checking her out but then she turned around and I was so scared that she will catch me checking her out (respectfully)  so I just turned away and bumped into this old aunty. I got a little scolded by her but at least nobody caught me checking that girl out. 

except for the security camera, I wasn't caught. 

y'all i-

but the first girl, she doesn't feel like she was a sasaeng. she was just trying to get noticed by him but not in a crazy way. her intentions felt pure to me like she told she wanted to give him her album. she just wanted support from him but everyone kept telling her, she was harassing him, I feel bad for her. /_ \

also I wonder how BTS argue. is it like

tae: PARK JIMIN! YOU STUPID BITCH!!

jiminie: what did I do now? 

tae: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!

jiminie: WHAT DID I DO BITCH?!

or is it like

jiminie: why is tae glaring at me like he's going to murder me?

rest of BTS: I don't know

ah yes, another video that makes me think BTS are a fucking mood. like that's me with myself and sometimes with my friends.

y'all why are they so weird, cute, handsome, talented, and stupid yet I love them so much? 

also y'all weird like bruh 😂😂😂😭

also watch this and burst all of your uwus

I'm just... don't worry I'm fine.

kids are so adorable like I just wanna protect kids like

the way he walks, and he's got so buff.

my oh my. 

his face says cutie pie but his body says my oh my. 

also, I'm going to miss bang pd-nim 😢

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

nope, it cant cause an earthquake. I strongly disagree. it would cause a literal big bang and then boom another universe.

also, some cute girl complimented my deep voice. she told me she wanted that kind of voice. the amount of happiness I got. 

bruh. ARMY, tae done with our ass.

also tbh it does sound like a mosquito and a fart. 

now you idiots ruined it. 😂😂😂

its confirmed I'm obsessed with edits like this.

bye hoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 78 8
Yes, this is a crossover between harry potter and percy jackson. I'm not great at summaries but basically, Morrigan (Morgan) Euphemia Potter is a fe...
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
141K 16K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
873 74 8
A day taehyung received a weird message from an unkown number. That message made a u-turn in his boring life.