๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 79

4.7K 198 230
Autorstwa g_r_a_s

"the provisional license exam wasn't even that long ago. them wanting to get married already doesn't sit right with me." you say while pulling up your socks.

"hm. how was her first impression? do you think you'll like her?" momo asks, sitting petite on your couch. you just shrug in response. "i don't know. i don't think i'll be seeing her often anyways so i don't think my opinion matters."

"of course it matters? you're his daughter, you should come first."

"well that's in normal families and as you know, my family is not normal." you say while turning to momo with a knowing look. "still y/n. how you see your dad's potential wife is important. if there's situations where your dad is unavailable, she's your next option by force, legally i mean." momo tries to reason with you.

looking down at the ground, you hear a knock on your door. momo immediately goes to open the door and you just stay in place, thinking over momo's words. 'even if i didn't like her, would dad care? i'd need to have some type of bond with him for my view and comfort to be a priority to him...'

"todoroki, midoriya, good morning." momo greets while letting the two in. hearing their names and their voices greeting momo back, you turn off the light and shut the door, catching the attention of the two boys.

"woah..did you get in some type of cat fight?" you raise an eyebrow at shoto who's face is covered in bandaids and scratches. "provisional classes. they've been rough lately.."

humming, you look down at the ground again. your blank face would get past anyone who aren't these three but,

not these three.

"what's wrong y/n?" izuku knowingly asks, slightly tilting his head. "she met her dad's girlfriend." momo answers for you, seeing that you weren't gonna answer.

"what went wrong?" shoto asks.

"nothing. i just don't know how to feel. they wanna get married." you speak.

"what's wrong with that?"

when those words leave izuku's mouth, something in you snaps. you don't know what's been storing up inside you but it's finally building up and like your last breakdown, you lose it.

"they've been together since our license exam." you harshly answer, sternly snapping your head to izuku. "in what world is there nothing wrong with that?" you snap, glaring at the boy.

when they stay silent, you scoff. "you wouldn't understand." you say, looking to the side with your eyes. "you don't have to worry about just bad thoughts filling your mind. you don't have to worry about whether your parent would even care about your view or not.."

"you don't have to worry about the sickening feeling that lays in your damn stomach!" you lash out.

"none of it! i'm so sick of living a life with something unfortunate happening every. single. second. i can't go one day without something happening! i can't live a normal, peaceful life. there's always something that gets in my way of that. every day..every fucking day! when do i get a break?!" you start to laugh.

"this stupid marriage is just the tip of the iceberg. there's too much shit to register that i don't even know what to be frustrated with.." your voice starts to lower.

"why was i chosen to have this life..?" you say lowly, feeling your quirk pump through your veins.

finally looking at izuku, shoto and momo who's eyes are wide, you let out a tired scoff.

"is this even worth it anymore?" you ask, a single tear dropping down your cheek. simultaneously, your quirk activates, making you flinch when your tear stings your cheek.

"when is enough enough..." you whisper before walking to the door. swiftly grabbing your book bag, you open the door and walk out, not knowing that izuku, shoto and momo just missed grabbing your hands.

--- <--- this is the new time skip. i'm tired of the old one not being even and whatever 😐

"so like..what happened to bakugo?" mina asks around, pointing two fingers in his direction. like shoto, many scuff marks and bandaids are visible on his face. like you mentioned earlier, it's like he got into a cat fight with an actual cat.

"he's not the only one busted up. look at the back of the room." kaminari says, looking at a specific someone who you questioned earlier.

"his beautiful face! who would do such a thing?!" mina yells in despair. "the provisional license classes sure sound tough."

"must be great work though-"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT IT HERE!" bakugo finally snaps. "class is starting! i must mark tsu and uraraka tardy!" iida cuts in, raising his arm up like a dictator. you hear momo cut in from behind you. "their absences are excused today."

"kirishima isn't here either, isn't he?" jirou asks while looking around. "you didn't hear? those three found places to do work studies." sero clears up.

you keep your head low, resting your chin on your folded arms. after your little fit earlier, you're in no mood to intervene or talk with your classmates. you feel two pairs of eyes burn into your back and you already know it's shoto and momo but you don't care at the moment, only letting your mind fill with past events.

"how'd your work study go?" mineta asks izuku but not without asking about anything mineta would ask. you see izuku drop his head slightly and you know he's thinking about eri. "yeah it was fine..." he answers in a sad tone. knowing he sounds down, izuku doesn't only think about eri. he thinks about you as well.

you wouldn't understand.

why was i chosen to have this life?

is this even worth it anymore?

'y/n..i hadn't noticed it before.' izuku starts thinking. his mind flashes back to several times when he's interacted with you. 'now that she's actually voiced her stress, her attitude has been changing. she's been snapping a lot more, smiling less than i'd like her too.' moments of you play in his head.

'moments like these..dare i say,

"you have the same work study, right y/n? how's that going for you?" izuku hears mina ask. "..just fine." you answer similarly.

"are you okay? you seem down..?" someone asks.

"i'm fine." you answer in a colder tone than usual.

"are you sure..?" kaminari asks, looking at your what seems to be sulking posture.

"mhm." you answer with a clenched jaw.

"we're here if anything-"

"i said i'm fine." you snap, turning your head to glare at sero. the class stays silent and sero's eyes widen at you. you've never talked to him like that before and he feels himself get smaller as your glare focuses on him.

izuku immediately turns his head around to face you. "my lo-"

"stop." you say, adverting your glare to izuku. the aura in the class goes down as multiple people watch in slight shock.

"y/n-" momo tries from behind you but your quirk is quick to activate, making her voice halt.

"shut up." you demand, lowering your head and closing your eyes. multiple people short gasp as your infamous sparks start to enlarge.

"everyone shut up. leave me alone...please." you whisper loud enough, lifting your head and leaning your head on your fist. you avoid everyone's stares by looking out the window, your quirk still being on letting them know not to provoke you in any way.

'it reminds me of her old self.' izuku finishes his thought, staring at your angered form with worry in his eyes.

---

the sun sets as everyone from class 1-a walk back to the dorms together, conversing and laughing about anything that's brought up, this is a moment that should be enjoyed.

but with you, there's no room to enjoy.

you walk slowly in the back, tuning out your classmates-opposed to you usually tuning in from a distance. you just stare at the ground, thinking where the hell your life went wrong.

p-please...don't go..

thoughts of eri flood your mind. you hate yourself for letting her go. you despise the fact that you ignored the gut feeling that washed through you as soon as those words left her tiny mouth. you wanna beat yourself up for letting chisaki take her back. she was probably so relieved to see the light, she probably thought she was finally free.

she was safe in your arms.

but you let her go.

and now, all of her hope is probably smashed into tiny pieces.

you must've destroyed the last bit of hope she had in her. the way she was trembling when she saw you. how tightly she was gripping. she definitely thought she was going to be okay.

but you failed her.

emiko hebi. nice to meet you.

we do plan on marrying in the near future.

this...woman that's suddenly popped into your life. what's her purpose? is she actually there for real love she shares with your father?

or is it something more sinister?

that damn gut feeling washed over you again but like the idiot you are, you ignored it. it's just the hero in you, always thinking there's something more behind closed walls.

always listen to your gut they say.

what if the gut feeling is wrong?

you're overthinking this. you have to.

so why can't you let it go?

you look just like her.

is that what you've been told?

your mother is a topic you have yet to reach. it's the first mystery you've discovered but it's the last in line of your thoughts.

she's alive.

but she's dead..?

ca

what the hell does that mean?

keeping your stare down, your eyes register the carpet you're stepping on. realizing you're in the common room, you take a turn and head straight to the elevators. even though the class stays down to mingle with one another everyday, you ignore it and make your way down the hall.

"hey y/n! you joining us?"

ignoring hagakure, you continue walking. once again, you ignore the die down of chatter as you continue to walk to the elevators.

ignore ignore ignore.

"girl if you don't get your ass over here!" mina yells and you hear the light thud of the ground get louder and louder each second. a hand stops you from walking but you don't turn around, only keeping your head down.

"hey. i said join us!" mina's voice rings in your ears. your eyelids start to lid, a feeling that feels nostalgic to you. "leave me alone." you say in an emotionless tone.

"but-"

you turn so sharply that mina's hand goes flying to her other arm. her eyes widen and she takes a step back as you glare at her. "what do you not get? when i say leave me alone i mean leave me alone." you say with pure venom dripping in each word.

the class start to walk closer to you but you only back away, the worry and curiosity in their eyes makes your blood boil for an unknown reason. biting your tongue and avoiding ruining any relationships, you turn around and start to walk away.

"hey you can't just leave-"

you turning your head halfway seems to do the trick as that person stops talking. the awkward silence and your glare makes for a scene no one wants to be in. scoffing, you start to walk away again but of course, people are so persistent.

"y/n-" momo goes out to touch your shoulder but you activate your quirk, making her quickly retreat to avoid getting shocked. the class still stays silent, frozen in their spots with either shocked or nervous stares. they only watch as you turn the corner without sparing them another glance.

the girls start to console momo who's sobbing and the boys just look at each other. "why is she acting like this?" sero asks sadly.

the door opens and surprisingly, izuku, bakugo and shoto walk in together all in one piece. they stop in their tracks when feeling the weight of the atmosphere hit them.

"what the hell happened here?" bakugo asks in his usual disinterested voice.

how ironic.

"why is yayorozu crying?" shoto asks, making the three boys look at the raven-haired female. "it's rai. she's acting..different." kaminari answers, also feeling a bit down.

"y/n? what's wrong? what happened?" izuku finally speaks. with your actions earlier, the boys aren't completely surprised from the news. more curious actually.

"mina was trying to get her to join us but she lashed out on her, telling us to leave her alone." someone answers. instead of the class expecting their reaction to be similar to theirs, bakugo scoffs and shakes his head at the stupid explanation.

"then leave her alone, the fuck? you nosy and persistent morons need to stop butting into people's fucking lives. if you saw something was wrong earlier, why even try? my god you guys are stupid." the blond scolds, walking past the class and heading to the elevators.

everyone looks down, knowing he's right. "but she's acting so different! we wanna help her!" someone tries to reason in the crowd.

"pushing the topic with her won't do you any good. let her cool down and only if she wants will she open up. i would be annoyed too if people kept asking me what's wrong when they clearly see i don't wanna talk about it." shoto says next, following bakugo to the elevators.

"you too todoroki? why aren't you guys on our side?!" mineta yells, staring holes into the teenagers back. the class look at izuku who still has yet to speak, hope glimmering in their eyes that he'll side with them.

"that's your girlfriend! she tells you everything! what's wrong with her?" hagakure pleads but izuku shakes his head in protest.

"you know y/n's a closed off person. just because she's warmed up to you guys doesn't mean she'll tell you everything. if she doesn't wanna talk, she doesn't wanna talk and you should leave it at that. and you asking me doesn't help. you should respect her privacy." izuku says, walking to the elevators last.

"i think that's the most he's spoken without stuttering." jirou comments, watching him turn the corner.

---

"aren't we being hypocritical?" izuku whispers to shoto and bakugo, the three of them standing in front of your door with a goal clear in their minds.

"if the class finds out we're doing this, yes. but if they don't know, then no." shoto answers, shrugging his shoulders.

"huh-"

"moron. he means push down the damn feeling. don't feel guilty if no ones here to confront you." bakugo rewords, crossing his arms.

"right." izuku says, nodding his head in determination.

...

...

...

"..who's knocking..?" izuku asks, his determination in one way and out the other faster than he can ramble about a quirk.

"your girlfriend. you knock." bakugo demands.

"are you chickening out?" shoto asks with slight amusement in his voice.

"like hell i am!"

"then knock."

"what a pussy you are icyhot, why don't you fucking knock?"

"does it actually matter? she won't know who knocked anyways." shoto points out.

"...yeah, you're right." izuku whispers, putting a finger on his chin.

"feel stupid, bakugo?"

just as bakugo is about to take the path of shoto's mother, the door opens, making the three boys stop and tense.

"shiketsu can hear you three idiots arguing. are you trying to be sneaky?" you ask with an eyebrow raised.

random fact/head cannon:

shoto and rai have a special move together called 'thor's fireball'. this is made by shoto creating a projectile of fire and rai adding lightning to it, making their projectile move and burn anything at high speeds.

(i don't know if shoto can make single projectiles of fire but for this hc, he can :p)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

98.1K 3.9K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
212K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...