Chapter 11

"we're onto the third final competition!" midnight swings her whip. the crowd cheers and the tension is thick within the group of students below.

"the third round will consist of 1v1 fights!" midnight says. the crowd cheers louder as you hear some people talk to one another.

"aw yeah! we finally get to show what we're made of!" kirishima boasts. "i've watched these every year now i finally get to participate!" he says excitedly.

"so it's always a tournament?" mina asks. sero shakes his head "no. they switch it up every year. last year it was a foam sword match." he says.

"come here and draw lots to see who you'll be up against. then enjoy the recreational games we'll have until the tournaments start. you'll probably wanna save up some stamina." midnight says.

just as midnight is about to decide the matches, tail boy raises his hand "excuse me? i'm withdrawing." he says. everyone looks at him like he's crazy.

"ojiro? no way." midoriya says in shock. "but why? this is your chance to get scouted!" iida adds.

"i wouldn't feel right. i barely remember what happened last game so i don't think i deserve to participate. i think it was that guys quirk." ojiro says while pointing to the purple haired boy who declared war on your class.

"i wish i could take advantage of the fact that i got an easy pass to the next round but, my conscience won't let me." ojiro admits.

"ojiro, think about thi-" "no. it just wouldn't be fair." ojiro is quick to shut midoriya down. "you're making way to much of a deal about this. just show in the finals that you're meant to be here." hagakure says, mina nodding in agreement.

"i, nirengeki shoda from class 1-B. i shall withdraw too for the same reason. i didn't wanna advance like this. it would go against my value." another boys says.

kirishima starts to tear up "listen to these guys, they're so manly!" he says in awe.

"well, that's a weird turn of events. we'll see what midnight says about this." present mic says.

"this sort of talk is naive boys! it turns me on!" midnight praises while swinging her whip, everyone sweat dropping at her choice of words.

"ojiro, shoda, you're both both withdrawn from the third round!" midnight announces. "now we need two students from the 5th place team to advance so we have enough contenstants." midnight says.

a girl with orange hair speaks up "we were frozen most of the time, we barely did anything during the calvary battle, right?" she says while turning to another girl who nods.

"you should choose from the team that actually fought, team tetsutetsu." the girl says.

"kendo" the boy says in disbelief. "i'm not doing this for a favor, it's only fair." she says.

"seriously guys? thank you!" he says in joy. this guy is like an exact replica of kirishima in your eyes.

"now that that's settled, let's draw lots to see who's against who!" midnight says. the screen shuffles for a bit then stops, showing the different brackets.

 the screen shuffles for a bit then stops, showing the different brackets