Chapter 29

"pencils down. the last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me." aizawa says as everyone lets out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

as your test papers get handed to aizawa, you all stand up to stretch and grab your costumes. finally. after three days, it's time for the practical portion of your finals.

꧁꧂

the sun shines down on you as you stand with your class in your hero costumes. you see almost all the teachers in front of you. you look at midoriya who's on your left and momo who's on your right.

"now then, let's begin the practical portion of your finals. it is possible to fail this so keep that in mind. if you wanna go to camp, don't make mistakes." aizawa warns.

"why are all the teachers here?" jirou asks. "i expect many of you have gathered information and believed you had some idea of what you'd be facing today." aizawa concludes.

some nod and some don't. "we're facing those big metal robots!" kaminari says enthusiastically while pumping his fist in the air.

"fireworks! s'mores! here we come!" mina says with a bright smile. you hear a muffled voice and you look to see aizawa's scarf shuffling.

"actually... this years test is" the voice starts. the scarf shuffles some more until you see principal nezu pop out aizawa's scarf.

"completely different for various reasons!" nezu says with a smile.

"you're changing things?" momo asks. aizawa nods "the tests have a new focus." nezu says. "there will be hero work, also teamwork and combat between actual people. so students will be working together to take down one of your fabulous teachers!" nezu explains.

'we're going against the teachers? great..' you think, shaking your head. "your partners have been chosen before hand. we've based them off of fighting styles, grades and relationships. just to warn you guys now, we have two groups of three because i want the recommended students together." aizawa says.

all eyes go on you, todoroki and momo as you three look at each other. "so that means the first group is todoroki, rai and yayorozu against me." aizawa says, tightening his scarf.

"you three are going against our teacher? feels bad man." kaminari says while whistling low.

"then we have midoriya paired with bakugo. their opponent will be.." aizawa trials off as you all hear a booming laugh.

'are you kidding me?' you think, already knowing who's about to show up. all might lands "I AM READY TO FIGHT!" the number one hero says.

everyone starts to freak out for the two as the rest of the teams are announced,

1st- kirishima and sato vs. cementoss

2nd- tokoyami and tsu vs. ectoplasm

3rd- ojiro and iida vs. power loader

4th- yayorozu, rai and todoroki vs. erasurehead

5th- uraraka and aoyama vs. 13

6th- kaminari and ashido vs. nezu

7th- shoji and hagakure vs. snipe

8th- mineta, sero and jirou vs. midnight

9th- bakugo and midoriya vs. all might

"now that that's settled, let's go over the rules. to complete the exam, you'll have thirty minutes to put these handcuffs on your teachers." nezu starts as aizawa holds up handcuffs.