Chapter 5

you, your class and 13 start running to the exit. after aizawa's last comment, he left to fight the sea of villains below.

you all skid to a stop when you're blocked by a black and purple mist blocking the exit. "i'm afraid i can't let you leave" it speaks.

"it's a pleasure to meet you. we are the league of villains" the mist says. you raise an eyebrow.

'if villain, why nice?'

"i know it's impolite to intrude your training but we've come with a goal in mind. this shall be the place where the symbol of peace takes his last breath." you and the class tense up as more tension rises in the air. "don't you think this is a fitting place for that?" the mist asks.

"i believe he was supposed to be here but i see no sign of him. oh well, i still have a role to play" the mist says.

before you can do anything, you see bakugo and kirishima jump out in attempt to hit the villain. an explosion is heard as dust forms everywhere.

"do you think we're just gonna stand and watch as you tear this place apart?" kirishima sarcastically asks as him and bakugo stand in front of the rest of the class.

"you sure live up to your school's reputation. but be careful children, otherwise you'll get hurt" the mist warns. you see 13 running towards the two.

"you two! get out the way now!" she yells at them. you feel mist start to grow and surround you and the class.

"i shall now scatter you all to your deaths!" the mist starts to close in and you quickly activate your quirk and grab some of your classmates and place them outside the mist. before you can grab anyone else, you get sucked in by the mist.

꧁꧂

"tsu. carry mr. aizawa for me"

"why?"

"just do it please"

"what are you thinking, midoriya"

"just trust me"

tsu takes the severely injured mr. aizawa from midoriya's arms. now that midoriya doesn't have to worry about that, he takes running off towards the commotion with determination and anger in his eyes.

he sees all might stuck in a portal held by the nomu. midoriya jumps towards him and prepares to punch the nomu. suddenly, the mist guy opens a portal but before midoriya can get sucked through it,

"OUTTA THE WAY, DEKU" bakugo yells, pouncing on the mist villain. he grabs his neck piece and pins him to the ground.

ice starts to trail from the ground to where all might and the nomu is. the ice starts to form around the nomus arm and leg, freezing them.

"one of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here to kill all might" todoroki coldly says.

kirishima suddenly jumps out of no where and attempts to land a hit on the hand villain. he swiftly moves on the way and kirishima grunts in defeat.

"looks like i found your weakness you dumb villain" bakugo teases the villain under him.

"the symbol of peace will not be defeated at the hands of you" todoroki says.

"kachaan, todoroki, kirishima" midoriya trails off in disbelief. he stands up and makes his way to todoroki and kirishima.

"kurogiri, you've gotten yourself into a jam here. how can you let this brat get to you?" the hand guy says angrily.

"you got careless you dumb villain. wasn't hard to figure you out. only certain parts of you turn into smoke. you use it to disguise yourself, that's why we missed. if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor. you're not immune to physical attacks if they're aimed properly." bakugo explains.