Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

XLV. Bite Me

2.6K 65 3
By QuinnCatcher

I wake up with my cheeks and body bath in a cold sweat. The sheets were twisted around my limbs, probably because of my constant thrashing while my heart pounded against my ribcage. I look around the inky room, illuminated by the artificial lights outside only to tremble. The other side of the bed was empty; the remnants of my nightmare still clung to my mind. I hold my hands over my mouth and release a frightened cry.

Anthony ensures me that he is safe, so why do I still get these nightmares? Why am I still afraid of him?

Perhaps, this is a reminder. A reminder not to get too comfortable.

After calming down, I decided to go for a short walk to settle the uproar inside my mind. I wrapped the sweater around my body and began my trail down the beach. I sat on the beach in a criss-cross motion as my eyes moved from sand to stone, from rock pools to calming waves.

"Can't sleep?" the haunting voice said.

I glance back to see Anthony standing there with a comfortable pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I nod, before turning back to the dark scenery in front of me. Anthony settles himself beside me. "It's dangerous to sneak off alone. Even with guards around, you may never know what will happen," his voice suggests he wasn't angry.

I settle my chin on my knees and continue to stare forward. Anthony didn't speak any further. There's an obvious insertion of space between us, indicating that Anthony understands that I need some distance from him.

"You know...I didn't choose this life."

Inhaling a deep breath. "We all didn't."

The silence only returns.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "I really don't want to be afraid of you."

Anthony's head hung low while his tongue ran across his cheek. "It's in human nature to fear," I look at him, with my cheek still on my knees. "However, a head filled with fear and doubts hold no place to grow."

I chuckle lowly. "Is this your idea of comforting?"

"Comforting words can be quite lethal if brought during the wrong time."

Closing my eyes, I slowly scoot closer to him until my shoulder hit his. Resting my head on Anthony's shoulder, I listen to the light waves. "You sure know how to comfort a girl during her time of need," my voice is undoubtedly sarcastic.

Anthony rests his arm around my waist. "I presume understanding my wife's needs is part of my charms," he decides to go along with my witty words.

For the rest of our honeymoon, we would spend it at the beach or touring the islands. It wasn't over the top and simple just the way I like it.

I follow Anthony's lead as he takes me towards an unknown location. "Can I open my eyes?" I ask.

"Not yet mio cuore."

I laugh, feeling a bit frightened yet extremely excited about Anthony's special surprise. I feel a weird stair-like metal underneath my wedges. "Are we going on a helicopter?"

"I see what type of woman you are now."

"What type?" I ask, still with my eyes closed.

"You're a surprise spoiler. Open your eyes."

I open them to see myself resting inside a helicopter. I shrug "Sorry for ruining the surprise. I've been in one of these before, so -" I shrug.

His brows furrow, "Do you also-"

I smile proudly. "I also happened to know how to fly one." He tugs a brow, unable to believe my words. "Before mom's divorce, my hobby was to fly in helicopters. Then, I got really interested in it, and the pilot taught me a thing or two. I can fly this one if you allow me."

"How old were you when you actually flew a helicopter?"

"Well, I didn't actually fly it after all I was only like ten. However-"

"No."

"Anthony."

He wraps the seatbelt around me. "No."

I cross my arms and pout. "Is that all you can say? No?"

"No." He frowns deeply while I give him a look of triumph. "I'm merely not ready to die today with my wife despite the romance coming out of the situation."

"Cliche as it may sound, but I wouldn't mind dying with you, Mr.Maranzano."

Anthony chuckled before the pilot began lifting into the air. Poking my head out the window, I silently gasp at the scenery. The sun's rays fall like a blanket on the greens and blues. The atmosphere was a tad cold from above, but there was a gentle warmth. I can see the waves dancing, while the leaves that seemingly merge sway in the ocean breeze.

In a trance, I feel a hand over mine. I look over to see Anthony looking out the window, ignoring our small embracement. I turn back and smell the fresh air. Anthony pokes me and I reverent my attention. "Yes?" I scream due to the loud noise.

"See that?" he said. I look at the island.

"Yes?" I take a few blinks while staring at him before gasping. Quickly, I release his hand and hold it over my mouth. "You didn't!"

He didn't respond, merely smiled lightly.

He brought me a fucking island.

The helicopter landed on the sand and Anthony helped me jump out. Slowly, we began walking around the place until we reached a hill. "I can't believe you did it."

"This isn't your island," all the memorable and dreamlike effect crushed in a mere second.

I blankly look at him. "Ah," I decided to pull out my inner Anthony.

Anthony's lip twitches up. "This is - was - my father's island." My brows furrow, wondering why he decided to take me here. He hid his hands behind him. "When I was younger, father always tell me stories about how he and mamma met."

"How did they meet?" And what does it have to do with an island?

"Mamma was engaged to another man, the previous Russian mafia leader." I almost spit out blood. "At that time, the Italians and Russians were on horrible terms, so they decided to come to terms in a marriage contract."

Sounds like a movie.

"Mamma disagrees so she ran away...on a helicopter."

"Wow," I mouth. "And what does this have to do with where we are?"

"She ran out of gas and landed here...on this island. Father was fishing on the island and Mamma thought he was also lost."

I look at him. "And?" I want him to continue.

"Father fell in love with mamma's physical features because that's my father. He likes beautiful things and people. He is quite shallow." Anthony is brutally honest. "Then, he found out about her revolting personality, but was too afraid to tell her the truth because of the consequences."

I wonder where this story was leading.

"They spent almost three months on the island before mamma found out father had people shipping him food and water."

Anthony's father is an idiot.

Then, there is his mamma.

"And?"

He shrugs. "By the time she found out, it was much too late. She already fell in love with my father."

I smile, "That's beau-"

"And she was pregnant with me; so grandfather forced them to wed."

Such a romantic ending to a romantic story.

Sarcasm.

"But, they are in love...so...good for your parents." I chuckle.

"I said mamma fell in love with father."

There was a long trance of silence before I said: "You mean...your dad."

"Marry my daughter or find yourself at the bottom of the ocean."

I turn my head towards the scenery in front of me and decide not to question him any further. Upon the hill, we stare at the view. I close my eyes. Tousled red ribbons wrap around my twin ponytails and whip on my face. After several deep breaths I take in the picture once more, and I glance to my side only to meet Anthony's electric blues.

"This is completely cliche."

He chuckles. "I'm a hopeless romantic, mio cuore."

When we finish, we walk back to the helicopter and then towards the hut. I sat on the bed as Anthony took a shower. Biting my lower lip, my eyes continually maneuver towards the unlocked door. I swallow and stand up, taking one step after another. He was still in the shower when I came into the room. My lips part and I inhale deeply, the site is a turn-on for me — the water drips down his hair softly. The drops slowly made their way to his body filled with chiseled scars and inks. The water defined his healthy, ink-organized, and worked-out body. If I weren't so mesmerized, I would remember the nights he lays underneath the weights.

My clothes drop on the ground, capturing his attention. Running my fingers down the glass, I slide the door. My eyes met his. He leans downward, "You're playing with fire mio cuore," the water drips down his lip.

I place a hand on his chest and step into the shower, toes flinching as they touch the ceramic floor. My mind was in shreds; I would never get this picture out of my mind. There were thousands of drops, darkening my hair and trickling down my back. From his chest, I trace my sight back up. Going on my toes, I lay a soft kiss on his moistened lip. "Allow me...to service you tonight, my husband."

He smiles, a charming scene.

The water pours down, and it drips by our sides, as our mind fades into a symphony of pleasure. My jaw is aching, really badly. I don't know how Anthony can do this all the time. Then again, nothing is going into his mouth.

The sensation of the steamy water calms me as I run my fingers down his legs. He wraps a hand around my skull and pushes me further inward. "There...like that," he groans. I look up to see his eyes fully closed as his face expresses complete gratification.

Anthony opens his eyes and looks down; my mind swirls. He pulls me back slightly causing me to enter a world of confusion. "Lick me too."

My face grew red, and I nodded, unable to answer. Anthony watches me intently as I spread my lip and pull out my tongue. I went from the base toward the tip, and he moaned. "Just like that, mio cuore," his voice sounds slightly slur as if he is drunk.

I don't know how long we were in the shower but my skin was pruned and my jaw ached. My arms feel like spaghetti. Doubts were layering inside of me. Am I not good enough that he hasn't arrived? I want to raise my voice, but it doesn't seem like a good time.

He ran his thumb across my cheek. "Bite me."

My eyes widen.

Anthony is serious.

I lightly bite him.

"Harder."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.4K 20
It's clear escaping is nearly impossible. This was not going to be my life. I refuse. I either give in and eventually die here, or die faster trying...
788 3 22
You're on your own......till he claims you that is.
1M 33.2K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
18.1K 286 34
"You can't love me, I'm a criminal" "That's exactly why I love you"