Can't Let You Go [Dnf Mafia a...

By ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

A normal customer. He had blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, tall and a cute smile, I thought nothing of it... More

introduction & information about the story.
Chapter one-New person in town?
•Chapter two-Rain•
Chapter four-the mafia's son?
Chapter five-Schlatt.
•Chapter six-Cat Cafe•
Chapter seven-~"you're such an idiot!"~
Chapter eight-!Alarm!
Chapter nine-Warning.
Chapter ten-Chased
Chapter eleven-Family business
Chapter twelve-"I warned you didn't i?"
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen-things i should've known.
Chapter fifteen-Discussing.
Chapter sixteen-"Moving in?"
THANK YOU FOR 2K READS
Chapter seventeen-~°•Running together•°~
Chapter eighteen-~-Free again-~
Chapter nineteen-A new person arrived.
Chapter twenty-Response
Chapter twenty-one" I'm here. "-
Chapter twenty two-Liam.
Chapter twenty three-Better luck next time.
Chapter twenty four-Thinking too much.
Chapter twenty five-The truth.
Chapter twenty six-Jealousy.
Author's note :D
Chapter 27
chapter 33
Authors note.
Authors Note (please read)
Chapter 34-Explanation.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36- kiss, kiss, fall in love jk /srs
Chapter 37- Masquerade.
Chapter- 38 masquerade 2
::Chapter 39::
.:Chapter 40:.
.:Chapter 41:.
.:Chapter 42:.
.:Chapter 43..learning to love:.
.:Chapter 44:.understanding..
.:Chapter 45:..family dinner:.
Announcement :]
.:Chapter 46:..Mission:.
.:Chapter 47:.amazing name:.
Uh hello please read, thank you.
.:Chapter..48..:.
AYO evan posted an announcement WAKE UP Thank you very much.
.:Chapter 49:..Shock:.
.:Chapter 50:..argument:.
.:Chapter 51:.miss you:.
.:Chapter..52:..gone:.
.:Chapter..53:.no name srry:.
.:Chapter 54:.
.:chapter 55:.best night:.
.:Chapter 56:.
.:Chapter 57:.truly the best night
.:N o t e:.
.:Chapter 58:.T is for Trauma:.
.:Chapter 59:.damn it.:.
.:Chapter 60:.Two Birds, No Stone, Please Don't Kill My Birds.
.:Chapter 61:.:Cupid Chose The Wrong Person (I Think):.
.:Chapter 62:.What the hell Im in hell:.
.:Chapter 63:.
.:Chapter 64:.:Wilbur:.
.:Chapter 65:.:I Wish We Didn't Have To End Like This:.
Hi there

Chapter three-Snow..

5.1K 162 161
By ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

It's 7 am and I still haven't slept and decided to post another chapter since I am currently bored

Georges POV

George groaned as he accidentally his elbow on the counter beside him "ow..." George held his elbow "o what happened?" Karl asked walking in.

"I hit my elbow on the counter accidentally," George said rubbing his elbow "ha you're always clumsy" Karl laughed.

"Everybody says that" George rolled his eyes and continued to clean the coffee maker before the cafe opens.

"George! I met a guy at a party yesterday and I think I'm in love" Karl suddenly said jumping up and down happily.

"Ouch didn't even invite me" George laughed and pouted, Karl smacked his arm "every time I tell you that there's a party you refuse to go!" Karl yelled, "WELL your the one who keeps forcing me into wearing skirts".

George smacked Karl's shoulder "oh come on you look good in them!" Karl smirked "yeah I look good in them but I hate attention" George spat out.

"Please just this once come with me tonight," Karl said "nope not happening" George huffed "please George!" Karl frowned "okay fine" George sighed in defeat as he knew he wanted to wear one.

"YES!" Karl yelled excited, their boss bad walked in and saw Karl clapping excitedly "what's going on?" Bad asked smiling "Karl wanted me to go to a party I refused and he kept begging-".

George got cut off by Karl "he accepted!" Karl hugged George "you're going to sapnaps party?" Bad asked.

"Sapnap?" George asked "yeah he's that dude that I met at the party yesterday" Karl explained.

"Oh," George said "great! We should all go together since I am going as well with my boyfriend" bad smiled excitedly.

"YES!" Karl jumped, George laughed.
____________________________

Clay's POV

Clay sat scrolling through his phone while sapnap started setting up for the party that started at 6 pm.

Clay at some point couldn't stop thinking about George.

He tried to distract himself by going through his phone.

I can't stop thinking about him..he's too pretty

His brown eyes..his smile..god what is wrong with me...

Clay closed his phone and headed to the door "I'll be leaving! I'll come back later!" Clay yelled before walking outside.

I have to see him again...

Clay started to walk to the cafe, he walked in and already saw George looking at him.

He smiled and walked to the counter "your regular? Black coffee?" George asked "yes the regular" clay smiled and leaned on the counter.
_________________________

Georges POV

'He's giving me that stupid smile again.'

George sighed and started the coffee machine.

He looked at the counter again and saw clay leaning on it with his stupid smile, George rolled his eyes and took a cup and placed it on the coffee machine.

He watched as the coffee pours into the cup, he grabs the cup and add a lid.

He hands him the coffee, clay gladly pays and walks to sit at the same table he sat at yesterday.

"I see gay" ranboo squinted at George with a smile, George smacked his head "Ow!" ranboo whined, "I came out many years ago what do you expect?" George shook his head as he glared at ranboo.

Ranboo laughed and rubbed his head "Why do you hit so hard it's like your hand is built with wood?!" Ranboo complained.

"Good so it teaches you a lesson," George said while fixing ranboo's hair.

"I am not letting you come to work with me again" George joked "what no! It's fun and plus you need someone to look out for you!" Ranboo explained.

"Nothings going to happen plus karl is with me all the time" george argued "but geooorge i hate staying home all day doing nothing" ranboo pouted.

"Look who's being clingy again~" george sung "oh shut up!" Ranboo said.

George laughed and went to take an order from a customer.
____________________________

George looked at the clock.

2:46pm

George sighed and looked at ranboo behind him asleep on the chair , george wanted to go home and relax.

He hadn't gone to a party since 5 months ago and still hasn't decided to go to one but today he wanted to change his mood and go out with friends for a while.

"I found this black skirt you can totally wear from my closet!" Karl bursted out the back door "okay" george responded clearly spaced out.

"Oh is something wrong george?" Karl waved his hand in front of george "oh! No sorry i was thinking of something" george chuckled.

"Anyways" karl dug his hand in his bag "look at this skirt in my closet!" Karl responded excitedly.

"A black skirt? Seriously?" George gave a unamused face "yes a black skirt indeed it'll look good with your blue hoodie" karl explained.

"Fine" george sighed , his phone buzzed , he opened it and found a text from clay

Clay : Hey um there's a party my friend sapnap is hosting would you like to come? :).

George smiled as be read the text "sooo george um remember that guy that you kept looking at?" Karl questioned.

What a coincidence am i right?

"Yeah i remember him actually he just texted me and invited me to the party me and you are going" george looked at karl then looked at his phone.

Clay : Hey um there's a party my friend sapnap is hosting would you like to come? :).

Me : yeah actually my friend karl invited me this morning

George smiled as he shut his phone "yeaaah so he's going to be there" karl smirked "karl." George warned.

"Whaaat i am doing you a favor" karl smiled "what favor?.." george asked confused "um never mind let's close the cafe and leave bad told me to close it early since were going to the party" karl said grabbing his keys.

"Okay" george turned around "oi ran wake up we gotta leave" george chuckled, ranboo opened his eyes "mhm okaaaay" ranboo whined

They started to clean the place and head out .

"Can we just go home and not go to Karl's hooouse please" ranboo sighed george laughed "okay I'll drop you home and then I'll go to karls house" george smiled.

"Yesss thank you" ranboo got in the passenger seat tiredly.

Vote?

Hello you beautiful hoomans how are you doing? I hope you are doing good and i love you and also dream just made a new account which he'll Private later! Go follow so you don't miss out

Love you guys and good night or good morning and i hope you have a wonderful day or night :D♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
47.1K 1K 11
Karl goes into his second year of college expecting to be paired up with George, his best friend and roommate from last year. However he gets surpris...
464 50 25
i literally wrote a description 80 times and it hasn't saved not once. so here we go again. this if my first fic, especially one like this, so if it...
2.7K 161 15
Insouciant; (noun) free from worry, concern and anxiety. "If only he could be belonging to me, it would mean the world to me" A short story about a...