The Magicks

By Animationlover25

Magicks are people born with magic powers, Wizards, Powerless Magicks, Magicks Users, etc. Long ago Humans a... More

The Characters
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

3

49 0 1
By Animationlover25

A few years later had passed, Rosalyn, now 8 years old, is growing up to be a brave and mischievous little wizard girl. She has purple hair, fair skin, and beautiful Emerald green eyes.

Rosalyn is growing up to be a outgoing, mischievous Wizard girl, always hardworking when it comes to learning new magic. Although she can be very reckless when she goes right into her magic without thinking. She's a very mischievous girl, always playing tricks on the humans(only the ones that despised Magicks, which normally cause trouble) with her magic.

Ms.Jenny was up in the morning, wearing her fully work work clothes. She had her normal working jobs. She wore a black elbow sleeve jacket, a grey shirt underneath, white high-waisted straight-leg pants, black combat high work boots.

Jenny

Ms.Jenny was using telekinesis to make breakfast, while she was also making her morning coffee.

She grabbed the bowls and the sliver wear and glass cups. She soon hear singing from upstairs.

"As he came into the window
Was a sound of a crescendo
He came into her apartment
He left the bloodstains on the carpet
She ran underneath the table
You could see she was unable
So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down, it was her doom"

"Is she singing again? In the morning?" Ms.Jenny questions to herself listens to her daughter singing from upstairs.

Ms.Jenny playfully sighs "If theirs one thing good she inherited from her father, it was his love for rock music"

Ms.Jenny playfully rolls her eyes and walks upstairs and into her Daughter's room, who had her back towards her with her silver headphones on her head, she was slightly dancing while singing along with the lyrics playing, still in her pjs, a black t shirt with elbow sleeves with a big purple sized star in the middle, with pink pants.

Her room had a small Wizard-Rock theme. Her room had Black, white and pink striped walls, she had some family pictures on her walls, purple curtains, Royal blue fur carpeting. Her bed cover was cover black and grey zebra strips with white, purple and black decorative flowers, her bedsheet cover was white and black zebra strips. Some of her pillows were white and black zebra white other matched her bedstead over.

Ms.Jenny smiled and watched her daughter as she continued to sing and dance with her headphones on, to the song.

"Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?"

Ms.Jenny smiles as her Daughter, she started putting her hand in a rock sign while flexing out her tongue. Rosalyn just absolutely loves rock music, and only rock, especially at such a young age, usually kids her age listen to bop songs stuff like that. She looks at her daughter's small spell-caster guitar on the floor standing up leaning against her bed. Rosalyn especially loves playing a rock guitar off and on, her mother got her the spell-caster guitar for her 5th birthday. Rosalyn definitely gets her love for rock music and rock guitar playing skills from her ungrateful "father" but she doesn't complain about her Daughter's rock passion.

Ms.Jenny just knocks on the door looking at her daughter.

"Rosalyn" she called out.

Rosalyn turns the volume down and takes off her headphones and stops dancing as she face her mother. "Oh, good morning, Mommy"

"Good morning, Rosalyn" Ms.Jenny slightly chuckled at her daughter "Aren't you suppose to be dressed and getting ready for school?"

"I'll get right on it mommy"

Ms.Jenny just smiled "Breakfast is going to be ready soon" she tells her daughter and exit her room.

As soon as her mom was gone a glowing purple light then spread across Rosalyn's body, shapeshifting into her actual clothes she had on. Turns her pjs was just an Illusion and she had on her real outfit.

Her real outfit was a black t-shirt with Royal blue, purple, and pink stars, that were close together near the chest full shoulder area the left side. Royal blue jeans, black sneakers with white laces. A punk bracelet on her right wrist, a sliver chain on her left wrist. She has white skin like her mother, Her hair is chin length, her bangs are parted on her right side.

Rosalyn born with the gift of Magic powers like other Magicks, even tho some where born with only one type of magic or some Magicks were born powerless. Since her mother is a Master Wizard, theirs a change that she has multiple types of magic, like many other Magic abilities, since she has illusion Magic, she could wear the illusion of any outfit she chooses. Like Every Magick, they have their own signature aura color of magic, and Rosalyn's magic color aura is purple.

She started leaning with Illusion Magic at age 5, which her first Magic ability. On her 5th birthday, she actually conjured up colorful illusion butterflies, while opening presents, her gift was a guitar from her mother. She and her mother were both surprised.

After realizing, since her mother never had the gift for illusion Magic, she would help her daughter to channel her magic, with a few of her magic spell books, but Rosalyn mostly uses illusion on the Humans just to mess around with them.

As Ms.Jenny were in the Kitchen downstairs neither of them noticed Rosalyn as she walked downstairs.

Ms.Jenny turned to the dinning table, but stopped with the saw an image of her and her daughter sitting down eating.

"What the.." Ms.Jenny blinked.

The image soon disappeared in a purple light, as it was just an illusion as small chuckles were heard.

Ms.Jenny playfully rolled her eyes.

"Very funny, Rosalyn"

Rosalyn jumped out from behind the counter with her arms spread out, one up and the other one down as she had a grin on her face "I'm getting pretty good at Illusions, aren't I?"

Ms.Jenny smirks and placed the silverware on the table and places down bowls and plates "Your getting pretty good with you're Illusion Magic Rosalyn, but no illusions in the house"

"Yes, mommy"

"Did you brush teeth?"

"Yes"

"Wash face?"

"Yup"

"And I see you already did your hair"

The little Magick nodded with a smile.

"So, besides Illusions, did you learn any new Magic?" Ms.Jenny asked her little girl.

Rosalyn nodded "I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when all of the sudden I could do this!" The young rock Wizard grinned as her hands soon had purple flowing magic as she soon started moving the kitchen table and chairs in the air, a purple glowing aura was surrounding the objects, she gently and slowly put them back in place, as the purple aura faded, waving her hands. "Just like that! Only it was my toothbrush!"

Ms.Jenny had a surprised grin on her face as she scooped her up into her arms "Looks like my little Rosalyn, just discovered Telekinesis" She smiled as her mother and daughter nuzzled each other with their noses. As she then showed off her telekinesis by opening the fridge as a Orange juice container surrounded in a cyan blue aura, floated out of the fridge. 

"Rosalyn, already learning more magic" Ms.Jenny smiled "It only took me until I was at least 11 years old when I found out I had other new magic abilities" She chuckled.

"Come one, Breakfast is gonna be ready, so take a seat" Ms.Jenny smiles and she sets Rosalyn down as she sits down at the table.

A second later and Ms.Jenny puts down a bowl of Congee and two pieces of toast cut into 4, in front of her. "Thanks Mommy"

Rosalyn began eating her breakfast as her mother were drinking her coffee and eating some toast.

It took a them a few minutes to finish eating their breakfast.

"Ok, time to go"

Rosalyn grabbed her backpack as the family got in the car and drove off the school. Once arriving at elementary, they stood in the doorway of her 2nd grade class as Ms.Jenny hugged her daughter. "Have a good day at school Rosalyn, and behave, I will pick you up after school." Ms.Jenny tells her daughter, knowing that her daughter as an eye of causing trouble.

"I will" Rosalyn nods at her mother, giving her mother one final hug as she left to go to work. Her Mother couldn't help but worry about her Daughter, she know how Some Humans mistreat Magicks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalyn entered the class with other kids, which only had only Magicks in her class. The young rock Wizard stopped at the teacher desk, "I brought you an apple" the young punk Wizard pulled the apple out of her backpack and handed it to the teacher. "Why thank you, Rosalyn"

Rosalyn smiled and walked over to her seat.

The Teacher smiled, she absolutely adored Rosalyn, so playful and outgoing, when she's not mischievous. She does very well in class and doesn't try to brag and show off her powers to others in a snobbish way like most Magicks kids in other classes do. She's very outgoing when it comes to learning new Magic.

In the elementary school, both Magicks and Humans go there, completely separate from one another, humans on one side and the Magicks on the other, even the teachers.

Rosalyn didn't really have that many friends in school, she had no humans friends and not that much of magick friends, she more of a loner. But even tho some of the Magicks aren't her friends, the Magicks still stick up for their kind against the humans.

During class The kids were learning addition and subtraction, and sometimes fill in the blank worksheets. Rosalyn was very bored but did the work.

As a young girl with brunette brown hair with honey brown eyes was doing her worksheets, she accidentally dropped her pencil as she reached from the ground to get it back. Rosalyn smirked and flicked her hand, when the young girl grappled her pencil she looked up at her desk and shrieked.

There was a frog on her desk, on top of her drawing note book, which was next to her colored pencils. As the girl shrieked as she panicky pushed her things off her desk, as all school supplies scattered on the floor, as the teacher and some students were looking at her.

At least 4 other students jumped on top of they're chairs shrieking as multiple frog was hopping around the room, while some just stayed in the chairs enjoying the screaming students.

"Calm down, students" the Teachers tries to calm down her scared students. One of the frogs then jumped on top of the teacher's desk, making her scream as she swatted her hand to knock the frog off her desk but her hand went right through it.

"What the..?"

The teacher repeatedly moved her hand realizing it was just an illusion. The illusion then faded away in a purple light, some students looks embarrassed, as they were still on top of the chairs as the students sitting down, they just snickered.

"Rosalyn!"

The standing students glared at her, while some students teased them of being scared. "It's was just a small bit of fun" Rosalyn said with an with a hand to the chest pose(like a drama offends pose) as she put up her hands in surrender. "No harm done"

"No more tricks" The teacher tells her.

The Teacher helped the students down from standing on top of the chairs.

"Ok, let's get back to learning"

The scared students glared at the punk Wizard

"Trickster"

"Nothing but a Mischievous Scamp"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours later of learning it was lunch, the cafe was separated, one side for Humans and the other side for Magicks. Rosalyn was sitting down at a table with other Magicks, she gets along with, eating lunch, which was a whole honey mustard ham & cheese sandwich, some watermelon pieces, and fruit punch filled in a water bottle.

"So, what did you guys do in class?" Rosalyn asked.

"I'll go" A Male Magick, at age 7, with dark purple hair and light blue cyan eyes spoke up "So, as I was walking in the hallways, right when I passed this human girl, dressed like a  spoiled brat. Anyway, she was bragging at how humans are better then Magicks and have a better 'lifestyle' then us Magick folks. So, I conjured up a bubble spell, trapped her in it, and Magic enchanted the bubble as I made it bounced through the hallways. I got in trouble, but who cares, that what that human girl gets"

"Nice one, dude" A female Magick with light black hair a violet eyes "Give me some" she held out her hand.

The two kids high five.

He eventually looks to the Human side where he spots her "There she is, and her stupid little friends"

The Magicks look over and saw the human girl and her friends talking all spoiled. The humans looked at the Magicks for a brief moment before taunting them.

"Stupid humans" The Raven haired girl scoffed crossing her arms.

"You said it" The purple hair boy glared back at the humans.

"You can say that again" Rosalyn nods.

The continued watching the human girl and her friends as Rosalyn soon let out a small hidden smirk.

"Ah, I know that look" the purple haired boy smirked "The Mischievous Scamp is up to something"

"What does the Tricker have up her sleeve?" The raven hair girl smirked at Rosalyn.

Rosalyn smirked as she visibly flicked her hand, soon at the human table, the spoiled human girl opened her lunch box and pulled out her yogurt cup. She opened the yogurt as ants began crawling out causing her to scream, alerting her friends and other humans at the table.

The young human girl began to twitch her body in disgust.

Her friends opened their own lunch boxes, one of the found baby snakes in her box while the other one found roaches. They both scream and jumped away.

The Magicks snickered. "That is just cruel" The Purple haired boy let out a fake smirked but snickered. "I like it"

"You gave them such a fright, like we said; Mischievous Scamp" The Raven haired girl smirked.

Rosalyn did a fake bow down.

Rosalyn snickered and flicked her hand as the ants, snakes, and roaches, soon disappeared in a small purple light, as they were just illusions.

After lunch it was soon recesses, all the kids were playing, some were swinging, some were on the jungle gym. Rosalyn, however was sitting down against a tree listening to Smooth Criminal by Micheal Jackson on her headphones while doing a rock sign with her fingers. After a while she got up and went to the playground.

Rosalyn was on the monkey bars, she was going across when she jumped down and fell on the ground as her headphones flew off.

A Male kid picked it up as The young rock Wizard looks at him.

"Cool headphones" The Kid says as he passes her the headphones.

Rosalyn takes her headphones back "Thanks" She puts her headphones back on.

She began to walk away from the kid stepped in front of her, blocked her way.

"Do you want something?" Rosalyn looks annoyed.

He moves to the side, letting her pass, but as soon as she did, He pulled the headphones off her head.

The kid and his two friends start laughing.

Rosalyn looks annoyed and turns to face them "Give it back"

"What are you gonna do about it"

"I said, Give it back"

"You want it? Come get it"

He then pushed her roughly on the ground, as Rosalyn just glares.

"Hey! What the heck is your problem!" A female Magick with honey brown hair and light hazel eyes ran up to her "Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine" Rosalyn looks at the girl.

The girl looks at the bully "She said, give them back" she hissed.

"It's ok, I got this" Rosalyn calms down the girl.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The bully laughed

Rosalyn stood up "I'm not gonna tell you again; Give. Me. My. Headphones." She glares

"Like your gonna do anything, your nothing but a Magick Freak, same with the rest of your kind"

Some of the Magicks kids just looks at the bully while some human kids laugh with the bully and at the Magick kids, some who looks scared while others looked mad. Rosalyn looks around at the other Magick kids getting laughed by the human kids at from the corner of her eyes, she smirks and crosses her arms over her chest.

"That's right, I'm a Magick Freak" She smirks as illusion roaches then appear all over his body. He begins to scream as his eyes widen, still holding her headphones. The purple haired girl then kicked him in the stomach as he groaned and crouched down grabbing his stomach she then swept him under his feet.

He fell on the ground holding his stomach in pain,  groaning, as she snatched her headphones back "I wasn't gonna ask again" she glared and walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 15 16
In the world when the magic is banned and considered as criminals for them to have. Ten years ago, where the great battle took place between the five...
513 23 13
(ONGOING. New chapters published sporadically) TWO SISTERS: ALWAYS APART, BUT TIED TO THE SAME FATE. Antigone and Ismene, named after two strong wome...
280 126 17
Almost a millenium ago, the dear world we live in was almost destroyed when the superhumans we call "zegens" created a creature too powerful for them...
33.1K 1.7K 83
Terrasen has rarely known a moment of peace since it reclaimed its freedom. Following a brief battle with the citizens of Arcelia, a new threat has e...