The Sun And The Moon T•M•R

Από classicallycomplex

Tom Marvolo Riddle was the moon. Aurora Dahlia Blossom was the sun. His sunshine. well that's what he liked t... Περισσότερα

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
i have question
Chapter 5
OH MY GOD
Chapter 6
just some cool fan art i found
Chapter 7
casting i guess
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27*
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
□■□■
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hey guys
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 58

6.2K 233 321
Από classicallycomplex

"Why are we here?"

Regulus quietly staring at the sign outside of the large building.

They where sitting in the car park staring up at the tall grimey white block. the whole place seemed off, everything was a strange dull.

The hospitals walls were chipped and gravel fell from the white wash stone revealing the ugly grey brick underneath, the windows were long and narrow and reminded Aurora of a church, she could see a staircase circling up them from inside. There was a large clock tower to the left but the clock only added to the heavy silence as it did not even give them a millisecond of relief to tick.

There were wicked twisting oak trees surrounding the property that even in the height of summer the leaves where dull and droopy. Some people wondered around in white what looked like pyjamas. Some where making wild hand gestures into the air shouting inaudible insults while other sat in quiet corners huddling close into themselves. Around the where a few other people In light blue scrubs tending to the patients.

"I... I'll tell you if I'm right Reg but right now, I just need you to trust me" Aurora said.

Regulus looked over to her "you can't seriously want to send Tom to a muggle mental asylum?" He hissed.

Aurora sighed. "Tom's mind works logically, he doesnt feel emotion he looks for science and knowledge to tell him what to do. Asking him to stop because I want him to is as useless as a fishing rod without bait. That what I've been doing wrong, i always take the emotional route because that's what appeals to me. But Tom's doesn't feel empathy. I need... I need to appeal to his logical thinking.... so if I get a diagnosis..."

"a diagnosis! For what? He isn't sick!" Regulus asked astonished.

Aurora took in a deep breath "antisocial personality disorder" she murmured.

Regulus looked at her strangely not recognizing what she was saying. She looked over catching into Regulus's soft brown eyes.

"I think... I think Tom might be a psychopath, like not as an exaggeration or an insult... I... I really think he suffers from psychosis..." she explained soflty unable to tell how Regulus would react to such accusations being made against his boss.

"Aurora...." he started quietly.

"I... I know Tom isn't an angel and you dont agree with his actions but... but I dont think he's sick" he tried to reason.

Aurora sighed frustrated tugging in the roots of her hair. "You don't understand Reg, you have seen the full wack of it. You only see what Tom let's you i see...I've seen everything" she sucked in a breath.

"You haven't seen that look he gets in his eyes when he's angry or- or enjoying something he really shouldn't... theres something not right... Regulus it's not normal to be able to kill someone with no remorse" she murmured her eyes where full of fear.

Reguluss still looked at her with an unconvinced glow in his eyes. "Aurora I dont-"

"Reg please" she begged grabbing his hand tightly. She looked at him and his heart almost broke from seeing the cracks in her face.

Literal cracks in the form of tired lines creasing her young skin. The mask she wore every day, the witty charismatic independent women who wore her beliefs with pride and didnt give a fuck what anyone else said was all an act.

Becuase below there was a little girl terrified of her own feelings for such a horrible man lurking below peeking out through the brittle porcelain.

"Dont make me watch him turn himself into a monster any longer" she said hoarsely.

Regulus pressed his lips together and paused his eyes looking torn. "Alright" he sighed Aurora looked relieved.

"But we have to think about this carefully Rory. Tom is a very well known man I cant let you go round making rumours that he's some sort of nut case" Aurora gave him a bored look.

Reguluss shrugged "well-well technically yes, yes he is but the public dont need to know and that bloody paparazzi will-"

"Reg dont worry, I did alot of research on this place, it's on the boarder of the muggle world and ours it's so far out no one ever comes here no one will known he is here. Also it is part of religion that worships saints and that doesnt belief in politics and see them as the highest sin or some shit. No one will know who he is and we'll use a fake name" Aurora explained thoroughly.

Regulus looked at her skeptically. "Are you sure Rory?" He asked grimly.

Aurora sighed "Reg, I'm running out of options...I have to do something or...or im just as bad as you guys" she admitted.

Regulus looked slightly taken aback till a guilty expression took over his face.

"Yeah... I guess your right"

"we might as well get a diagnosis, it might not even work Tom might not be ill" Aurora offered supportively. Though she was the one in need of support right now.

She, a 5 months pregnant women who was dealing with what felt like the whole worlds problems on her shoulders plus the safety of all of her friends who she had been lying too automatically for the past year but yet not betraying her other friends who wanted to kill the other friends as well as a phycotic serial killer lover who she was so obsessed with she was praying could be sent away to an asylum just so she wouldn't have to have the father of her childs blood on her hands.

Yet she was the one supporting Regulus.

She found this happened quite alot with her friends.

"Okay" Regulus mumbled. Aurora smiled gratefully

"thank you Reg"

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora never liked hospitals or building of that sort of any kind.

They where always too clean, to uniform. It was like the building was trying so hard to be joyful and pure it casted a suspicious vibration throughout it, as if something dark and sinster was lurking in the corners.

She fiddled nervously with the ring on her finger absentmindely as they waited together in the cramped little waiting room that smelt strongly of chemicals.

A old man sat across from them muttering rhythmically as he petted the teddy bear in his hand harshly and a small blonde child kept peaking her head over the glass window behind him giggling hysterically. Both where dressed in light blue pyjamas.

"Mrs Darwell?" A man with a receding hair line asked dressed in dark blue hospital wear.

Aurora and Regulus stood up but Aurora put her hand on Regulus's shoulder pushing him back down.

"I think I should do this on my own Reg" she murmured. Regulus looked hesitant but sighed and nodded, she smiled and left the room following the doctor down the long ivory corridor.

As they past she went rigged when she heard the sound of intense screaming coming from an open door coming up.

The doctor walked past it easily as if it was the most normal thing in the world, Aurora peered into the room her breath caught into her throat.

What she saw was a women screaming so raw her face was bright red. She was thrashing around like a wild animal screaming out a womens name over and over her voice so shrill and pained it made Auroras stomach drop.

A group of doctors had grabbed her arms and legs pinning her down to the bed one shoved a towel in her mouth to muffle her crys as tears began to stream down her flushed face.

And for a moment while Aurora stood frozen in the doorway the womens image flickered into Tom Being pushed down forcefully screaming his lungs out as her name echoed  again and again from his red raw lungs.

His face was just as red and glistening with effort to get away, to get out and to find her again as his eyes welled up with tears streaming down his face. Till the screaming stopped and he flopped down into the bed his eyes closing as a final whimper left his lips.

Then I was the women again lying in the bed as if nothing had happened.

Aurora didnt realize a shaking breath came out of her lungs till the doctors looked over to her glaring harshly. The one that had led her from the waiting room came beside her looking at her sympathetically.

He reached over and shut the door softly and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Mrs Darwell, we must keep moving" he said softly pushing her on. "R-right" she muttered turning quickly and picking up the pace to stay beside the doctor.

They walked in silence for a moment listening to the distant screaming of other mentally unstable patients and the clicking of her heels.

"Doctor is she-"

"Mrs Falls is one of our long time patients who suffers from schizophrenia, her hallucinations can be very terrifying for her" the doctor put blankly.

Aurora stayed silent till the doctor led her into a small office motioning for her to sit down. "Now" he announced pulling out a clipboard and pen.

"I have been told you've come to visit us on behalf of your husbands mental health"

"I think he's a psychopath" she stated bluntly.

The doctor looked at her blankly.

"Mrs Darwell, we've all been through rough patches in our marriages and that is completely normal but suggesting your husband is a psychopath is a very serious accusation" he stated firmly as if he was talking to a small child.

"I'm not suggesting doctor, I'm stating. My husband is a psychopath" she said very firmly, she was starting to become agitated already.

"Ma'm may I suggest that this... accusation could potentially be a misunderstanding? Maybe he was out late one night or got a little angry doesnt imply a mental illness. I am a doctor, Mrs Darwell I see hundreds of women come in here claiming to be married to psychopaths and I understand that your emotions can sometimes tip the scale from rational to irrational and not to mention your current state in pregnancy it is easy for... someone like you to misinterpret the situation"

Aurora blinked at the man trying so desperately hard to not lurch at his and suffocate him till he was a gasping gurgling mess.

How desperately she wanted to say

no doctor actually your wrong. You have no idea the shit I've been put through that has expanded my emotional intelligence, patience and lack of paranoia to the extreme to the point I myself may be a unfeeling sociopath. But no doctor just because I'm a women doesnt mean my emotions are out of whack what it means is im smart enough to realize that my husband planning to exterminate an entire race, getting off to watching people suffer and having a literal minus number as his empathy scale is not fucking normal. So are going to sit their and continue to haggle on about sexist stereotypes or help me lock up a mother fucking psychopath.

But she didnt say that, she smiled sweetly and said.

"Doctor, you do not need to worry yourself with my emotional intelligence I can assure you that my sex does not affect it in any way. And as a human with a brain I have recognized that my husbands actions are beginning to line up with anti social personality disorder and I would like you to take a test at his blood. If you are incapable of doing that due to your outdated views on the mind of a women I will simply take my problem else where and let the daily profit know about how I was treated like a child in this establishment" she said with a charming smile that would make ice melt.

The man looked at her with wide eyes. "I um- yes yes of course ma'am I didnt mean any harm i-"

" I'd like you to do a blood test" she said interrupting his pathetic stuttering and pulled out a tube with crimson liquid in it.

The doctor looked grim, "Mrs Darrell,  we can only test blood for anti social personality disorder with magic and we only use magic in the most extreme of cases" he said.

Aurora scoffed "trust me doc, this is the most extreme case you'll see" thrusting it into his hand.

The docotr sighed, never in his life had he met a women so determined. He stood up

"I'll be back in 10 minutes. "

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

A different doctor came back 10 minutes later looking rather pale, the doctor from before lingered in the door way looking very anxious.

the younger new one came in with a clipboard and sat down opposite Aurora. "Hello Mrs Darwell I would like to ask you some questions about your husband based on his personality, can you do that for me?" He asked. Aurora nodded.

The man took a deep breathe in.

"Does you husband seem to have a facade, like an act he puts on for others?"

"Yes"

he scribbled.

"Is he impulsive or does he prefer to plan something over and over again until its perfect"

"he plans"

more scribbles.

"Does he have.trouble owning up to actions and taking responsibility?"

"Absolutely"

the room felt so tense and silent the inky sound where the short question and answer and the ticking of the clock behind her like a fast heart rate.

"Would you describe him as Overachieving academically?"

"extremely"

"is he narcissistic?"

"yes, but it's not a joke. He truly believes he's some sort of saviour"

"does he have a lack of understanding for other feelings or emotions?"

"definitely"

"does he lack compassion or empathy?"

"Yes"

"is he willing to lie to get what he wants?"

"He rarely doesnt lie to me"

"does he lack guilt or remorse?"

"100%"

"does he prefer to ignore problems rather than address them?"

"Yes"

"okay thank you Mrs Darwell" the young man stood up and walked out the room with he other doctor.

She heard anxious whispering outside.

"he could potentially be a danger to the other patients Brian! Just look at the statistics!"

"We have no choice Joe. We cant turn her away shes reaching out for help there is a very large chance he is abusing her in one way or another. It's a miracle she hasnt developed Stockholm syndrome yet"

"he'll cause havoc, we've never dealt with a patient like this"

"hes a danger to society, it's our job to make sure he is kept away"

the doctors murmured a little more before the original doctors came in. He shot Aurora a small sympathetic smile, she just blinked at him blankly.

He sat down looking grave. "Mrs Darwell I understand this can be grim news to here" he started.

He grabbed her hand in attempt to be comforting, Aurora looked at him as if he had tenticals for arms, displeasure and disgust ovbious in her face.

"I... I never like breaking this news but... the test came back positive your husband is suffering for extreme anti social personality disorder, bipolar, and slight schizophrenia and well... theres traces of DID" he looked at Aurora expecting her to start shaking and crying.

But she just sneered at him and yanked her hand away "yes I know that" she snapped.

The doctor looked rather shocked but composed himself quickly. "Im-im sorry usually women who come here have an outburst hearing this kind of news" he said stuttering.

Aurora raised a slender eyebrow. "Hmm, well nothing really seems to phase me anymore... must be a side effect to living with a psychopath" the doctor nodded quickly trying to regain some of his dignity.

"Tell me about psychosis, explain it to me" she said.

The doctor seemed more in his zone now and cleared his throat "well, antisocial perosnailty disorder is a form of psychosis where a patient suffers from extreme, narcissism, paranoia and lack of guilt or human emotions at all, this can cause them to see themselves above others and in some cases if a persons moral compass is still present in some way or another and in Your husbands case he is suffering from minor DID. This leads me to believe Mr Darwells phycopathy is only in one of his personalities the other functions as a normal human. But some how  your husband has seen to be able to master the switch of these personalities and make it seamless, he is able to control them when he likes like a light switch he can turn it on and off and frrl no remorse of mental frustration die to his lack of emotion. they may be murging together. But right now I suggest your husbands more " human" side has developed a sort of... saviour complex.  He sees him self as some sort of prophet you could say who is above human emotion and he feels he is able to see past feelings to do what really has to be done if that makes sense? It can cause him to take part in actions that we would feel great remorse for but he does not. He see sit as a 'necessary evil' you could say. But in some cases, people become scared of this control they have over their emotions and they find them selves becoming attached to people who experience emotions normally, it is usually a very small number but can happen. Anti social personality disorder is developed usually in childhood years when perosnailty is molded. I suspect you husband had an extremely rough childhood?" The doctor explained.

Aurora took in a sharp inhale taking in the oxygen along with the new heavy information.

"I knew that son of a bitch was wacko" she muttered sourly.

"Mrs Darwell, with respect, your husband is sick he is mentally I'll it is not something he can control" the doctor argued back looking quite astounded.

Aurroa rolled her tounge inside her mouth laughing bitterly. "You dont understand" she muttered getting up and grabbing her purse.

"Do you have a diagnosis sheet I can have?" She asked. The doctor nodded and took out a Brown envelope in his pocket and gave it to her.

"Thank you, I'd like to admit my husband into your care" he said solemnly.

This wasn't the hard part. Aurora didn't feel any guilt for what she was doing to Tom, right now she could pretend it wasn't going to happen. It wasnt going to hurt.

The doctor stood up going over to his desk and pulling out a file and a signature sheet. "Of course, your husbands name?"

"Thomas Darwell"

"thank you and how long will he be staying with us?" Auorra leaned down and plucked the pen from his hand scribbling her signature quickly.

"As long as you last" she said.

The doctor gulped as she turned to leave the small office. "Oh Doctor" she asked in the doorway her voice suddenly more quiet.

"Yes ma'am?" Her hand fell too her stomach her eyes flicked quickly over it with a slight hint of fear.

"Is...the personality disorder...hereditary?" She asked quietly.

The doctor looked sad and pitying. "Yes ma'am, it's not 100% but I'm afraid it is" Aurora stiffened uncomfortably.

"R-right" she whispered her eyes pricking with tears a sudden lurch of terror running through her nervous system.

"Thank you for your time" she mumbled and left the room quickly not wanting to be seen as another one of the weeping wives.

She stopped in the hallway collapsing against the wall in fear her body wouldnt hold her much longer.

She clamped her hand over her mouth silencing the physical sounds of pain that gasped from her lungs as her eyes began to uncontrollably turn her emotions into water falling in black droplets down her face.

Her legs became to weak to hold her and she slid down the wall huddling against it into a tight ball. She just kept sobbing one of her hands wrapped around her torso as she looked down at it through blurred vision.

"I-im I'm s-sorry. I tr-ied I promise I d-id I really did. I-I tried to protect you but...I c-ant from this I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sor-ry" she whispered her voice was broken and scattered like her heart felt, heavy with flooding emotion.

"I'm sorry" she whimpered.

Hey guysss

Sorry for the wait but school is almost over and I'll be able to update more frequently. Quick question would you prefer a prequel book about the mauraders or a sequel book about harry and the kid n stuff you'll find out later, I have plans for both

Also I've loved this song for a long time and I was listening to it yesterday and just realized how well the lyrics correspond to the book have a read.

WHITE LIE: THE LUMINEERS

As a kid, my hands were red
When you asked me I denied it
I've told lies that never came true
And I have stolen and so have you

If we can make it through another day
With you believing in my innocence
And we can make it through another year
'Cause we both need it to forget this fear

If it's all the same to you
Then it's just a little white lie
Then it's all the same to me
And it's just a little white lie
If I was to blame would you?
Would you still believe?

I don't want you to forget
Just pretend that it never happened
And it's just a little white lie

If it's all the same to you
Then it's just a little white lie
Then it's all the same to me
And it's just a little white lie
If I was to blame would you?
Would you still believe?

If I was a thief?

Lizzie <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1K 47 5
Nobel mermaid Harry Potter falls in love with Prince Tom Riddle, the last heir to the Slytherin Kingdom, after saving him from drowning. He trades hi...
551 16 10
"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞'...
360K 9.6K 70
Annabella Ariana Grindelwald, daughter of the Criminal Gellert Grindelwald, and traitor Queenie Goldstein. Age 17, eyes the color of the deepest pur...
597K 20.7K 46
Ophelia wasn't who she claimed. She had a secret. A secret that could get her killed, hunted like an animal by just about every witch and wizard in t...