Anthony's Angel ✓

Af QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." Mere

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

XXX. How Far

4.7K 115 6
Af QuinnCatcher

I slam my head against the window to gain some distance between us. The car, although quite spacious never feels so compressed. "What?"

He tilts inward, "Sugar daddy - noun - a wealthy older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman in return for her company-" his hand trails up my thigh causing me to gasp loudly as the window that separates us from the driver scroll up, "or sexual favors."

My face is burning red as I gaze into Anthony's seemingly electrifying blues. He exhales calmly, resulting in me inhaling his air. I swallow, unable to blink as his face steadily reaches mine.

Anthony kissed me.

It's very light - like he's teasing me.

"Ah, what do I do?" his voice drops a few cords. "I broke a part of our contract," his lips were still lingering above mine.

I swallow.

I didn't know why, but I tilt my head forward until our mouths once again latched onto one another. With a single click, Anthony takes off the seatbelt and throws me over his lap. His hand rests on my waist before he sticks his tongue between my wet lips. I wrap my arms around his neck to bring him closer while my fingers run through his hair. The waist bounces above him; I know I look like a desperate dog in heat.

I don't understand myself.

I'm afraid of Anthony.

But, I want to be near him.

I want to hide.

But I want to kiss him.

When we pull to a stop, I shamelessly follow Anthony through the parking lot where his private jet rests. My head still hangs low while I mentally scorn myself for my need to change panties. Once we sat inside the plane, it flew off of Italy's ground.

Anthony made himself comfortable across from me and patted his thighs. "Come to your sugar daddy."

Immediately, I grab the pillow and throw it at him. I cover my mouth when I realize what I had impulsively done - I threw a pillow at a gang leader! "Don't call yourself that!" those words splutter out of my big fat mouth, and I cover it again.

He sat there, gazing at me as I dug myself deep into the couch wanting to disappear. Anthony stands up, straightening out his shirt before walking towards me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me up which I return with a yelping sound. Anthony sat at my spot and tugged me on his lap.

"You sure have quite a mouth, mio cuore," he ran his fingers across his chin, with a single hand gripping tightly on my waist.

"You're right." I nod, "I need to wash this mouth," I try to escape toward the restroom, only to be pushed onto my back.

"Let me help." He presses his lips against mine before I can rebuttal.

Anthony inevitably washes my mouth.

I'm not quite sure when I fell asleep, or perhaps I fainted in the middle of our makeout session, but when I woke up, my head lay on Anthony's lap while his eyes were intensely concentrated on the laptop screen.

I try to get up, but he gently presses my head down. "Nap a bit more. We are almost there."

I bit my lower lip, and grabbed onto his shirt. I was pressing my forehead against his lower abdomen, the unnerving fluttering inside my tummy set on fire.

Don't fall.

Don't fall.

Don't fall.

I repeat those two words, praying it will come true.

However, how could I fall when I've already fallen?

After the jet ride, we got into another car towards the hotel Anthony booked for us. He informs me that we are here to attend a grand wealthy gathering where he will tell the world about me.

"I don't understand...shouldn't you keep a low profile?" I ask, wondering why Anthony is willing to allow the world to know him.

"Why should I?" he asked calmly while stroking my hair.

"Because you're in the mafia? Shouldn't you keep a low profile?" My toes played with one another since I threw away my shoes a while ago.

He laughs, a warm sound exiting his throat. "Mio cuore, it is better to be in the eyes of the public rather than to hide in the shadows," he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

I scrunch down further into his thighs. "Why?"

"When the whole world is looking at you, it's harder for someone to make you disappear." He smiles deviously, behaving as if everything that he said is normal.

"But, isn't it harder to work?"

He shakes his head. "I'm a Winston. I only do whatever is deemed legal by men who believe they control the world. It's Anthony Maranzano whose hands are dirty, and as far as the world knows, he doesn't exist."

I nod slowly. "Can I ask something else?"

"Yes?"

"Why am I still lying on your lap?"

Previously, I've been lying on Anthony's lap from the private jet ride, and now, I'm still on his lap. The moment I entered the car, Anthony pushed my head on his lap without any rhyme or reason. I was too afraid to remove my head.

He smiles, "Do you not like it?"

"I kind of want to see New York." I point out the window.

"Go."

I smile and pop up, rolling down the window. The city is vast and intoxicating. There's a rush or noise in the streets where you can hear the angry horn honking — the building; large with many windows. We stop at one of the numerous red lights, allowing me time to soak in everything.

A bell caught my attention, and I gazed at the small cafe in front of me to see a man stepping out. My eyes only widened, when I saw the man. He's tanned with chiseled features complemented by a dazzling pair of icy blues. I hold the urge to swallow, reciting endlessly that my husband is sitting behind me, and I'm grateful he cannot see my drooling face.

Anthony...Anthony...Anthony! Your husband is sitting behind you. Don't be shameless. He is handsome, but Anthony holds a much more attractive mature appealing aura - wait.

I inhale a deep breath to calm myself, before hearing another bell ding. We are stuck in traffic. Behind him stands a very short - I thought I was short until I saw her - female. She barely reaches his shoulder as she grabs the purse hanging on his elbow - definitely taken.

"Matt! You drank like half of my coffee!" the woman screams at the attractive male specimen named Matt.

He smiles and shrugs his shoulders. She glares at him deviously before stomping away, while throwing her hands in the air. "Short Stack! Wait! I can't go home without you!"

"Stop buttering me up. If you don't want me to be mad, then stop drinking my coffee!"

"No! You got the car keys!" he screams, chasing after her but there's still a grand smile on his face.

"What's wrong?" Anthony asks.

I turn around to see him on his laptop again. "Nothing, just a couple bickering," I rolled the window back up.

Once we come to a stop, the driver opens the door for us, and my mouth drops the moment we exit. The building is so enticing that it feels unrealistic. Anthony tucks a single hand inside his pants before glancing at me. Realizing that I wouldn't move in my daze of a stage, he grabbed my hand and led me inside while my eyes examined every angle of the building. The floor tiles were in beautiful potentially head-hitting polished marble, which made every step echo. A chandelier made of rainbow colors scrolls across the luxurious lobby.

I had my fair share of fancy hotels when I was younger, but this takes it to a whole new level.

Anthony didn't even check in; rather a man greets him stating that his room is ready - his room. Holy shit.

We reach the top floor of the hotel and enter a penthouse. The sofas were covered with black leather, and a large flat screen hung on the wall. Every handle was laboriously crafted with a diamond-like gem, and there is a part of me that believes it is actual diamonds. Exquisite paintings hung from the rich, peach walls. I gape at the splendid sight.

"Wow," is the only word that escapes my lips as Anthony strolls towards the bar hanging on my left side.

He pops open an expensive-looking bottle and pours it into two glasses. Strolling towards me while I slump onto the couch, he hands me one before settling down. "Welcome to New York, mio cuore."

Anthony places his glass in the air, and I follow him causing a loud click to echo in the room. I cringe slightly at the bitter alcohol. "Wow. That's pretty strong," I blink a few times.

He laughs, setting the cup on the table in front of us before tugging his arms up. He rested on my lap, "W-What are you doing?"

Anthony exhales, "Taking a nap."

I sat there with my hands in the air while a single one was holding a glass, unsure what to do with it. Quickly, I gulp down the whole thing feeling Anthony's soft hair brush against the slight opening of my stomach. His hot breath sooth against my flesh and I close my eyes. He wraps his arms around my waist, and the beating inside my chest only increases.

I place the glass down with the limited amount of movement I hold and cover my hot face. "Why do you do this to me?" 

Steadily, he removes my hands allowing me to see his face. Anthony places his rough fingers on my face, tracing it towards my lips. I hold my breath, feeling his thumb stroking into my mouth. Every moment, it got closer inside until a part of his thumb touched the tip of my tongue.

I should stop drinking alcohol; it's making me go crazy.

Anthony removed his thumb and ran the saliva across my cheek before grabbing the back of my head. He pushes it down until it reaches his lips. "So intoxicating," he mumbles between each taste.

Falling onto the bed, Anthony pulls down his tie in a ravishing manner before leaping on top of me. I curled my limbs around his body while his tongue ran up the vein of my neck. I moan under his teases as my nails dig into his back. My eyes widen, and I push him back lightly when I feel my button being... unbuttoned.

Anthony halts face-to-face with me. "I won't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable," he reassures me.

I bite my lower lips. "I'm not ready to go all the way tonight," I reply hesitantly, knowing I'm a stupid woman for rejecting such a seductive man.

His mouth gaped open slightly, eyes never once wavering from mine. He ran the tip of his tongue across his already moist lips before responding. "Then...how far are you willing to go tonight?"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.1M 148K 80
» Mafia/Gang au » "I told you not to fall for me."
788 3 22
You're on your own......till he claims you that is.
4K 116 19
Your mine y/n. Your MINE. remember that, don't ever leave my side y/n.
Hard To Trust Af Cynn

Teenage Fiktion

1.1M 40K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.