Am I Falling For Him???

By Meenajothi

Many times I asked myself, Is there any link between Love and Beauty?? Does it happen between only with the... More

Prologue
Introduction
Who was he ??
Thinking about the Stranger
Sowmiya's Marriage
Instant Bride
Nuptial knots
Mysterious Groom
Secret Out
Ramya's Agony
Post Wedding Ritual
First Gift
Ex - Girlfriend
Naughty Abhi
Ramya Faces Humiliation
Broken
Confrontation
Guilt Striken
Abhi Returned???
Flight Travel
Abhi Saved Ramya
Abhi Is Hurt
Smart Move
Apology
Ramya's Wish
Grace Period
First Date
Akash Turns Cupid
Bike Ride
Night Drive
Getting Closer
Anonymous Call
Ramya Gets Suspicious
Abhi's Ignorance
Heart Broken
Abhi's Past
Ramya Suspects Abhi
Abhi and Ramya's Tiff
Subadra's Lie Out
Ramya Regrets Her Act
Ramya Fall For Abhi
Ramya's Love Gift
Priyanka's Plan Backfired
Conspiracy
Priyanka's Evil Idea
Abhi Feels Inferior
Ramya Confront Abhi
New Beginning
Abhi's Love Gesture
The End - Dreams comes True
Epilogue

Abhi's Care

4.8K 320 73
By Meenajothi

Abhi and Ramya reached their home. Akash and Sowmiya were not yet arrived. After having a conversation with his mother Abhi went to their room.

Ramya went before him, she entered into the closet to change her dress, Abhi was surprised at her strange behaviour.

He was wondering what happened to her suddenly?? Why was she avoiding him?? He waited for her to come out.

Ramya came out after changing her dress, and went to her bed. Abhi stopped her by holding her hand, and asked her
" Ramya, what happened to you?? Why are you silent ?? Any problems??"

"Nothing...I'm alright. Suddenly...I have headache, maybe I was tired because of hectic day. Let me sleep " said Ramya leaving her hand from his grip. She walked to her bed and laid down on that. Abhi stood there for a moment without saying anything and went out from there room.

Ramya saw he was going out without a word, she felt bad, she started to think about Abhi's conversation with Jeganathan in restaurant.

Ramya spoke with Sowmiya and hung up the call soon after that. She was about to come near Abhi,who was talking with his uncle Jeganathan. By mistake Ramya heard half of their conversation and misunderstood Abhi.

"Please forget the past Abhi, see now you are also married, she too moved on. So, I think atleast you both should be a friends like before. Don't get embarrassed"

"Ok... Uncle I will come" said Abhi.

" Uncle, Aunty said Priya is here. So, how is she??" Asked Abhi.

Again and again same words echoed in her mind, she also remembered that another day, Jeganathan's wife also said something about her daughter, and how Abhi looked tensed. She forgot her name, but she thought there was something between them.
She was thinking what was her relationship with Abhi??
Why he was looking upset after hearing about her??
She was sure there was something, which she was unaware. She was also worried about how Abhi forgot her after meeting that family people twice.

"So, that family was important to him more than his own wife??" Ramya asked herself.

Suddenly she jerked up from the bed, she was surprised about her own thoughts.
She asked herself, How silly ??
How can I think like this??
Still I didn't accept this marriage completely, this was a trial period for us.
Then how can I think that I'm his wife??
How stupid are you Ramya?? She questioned herself.

She said herself, " Ramya this is not good for you, you are overthinking about him. Did he ever care about you, after meeting his uncle?? Or Aunty??You saw him right?? How he was enjoying the songs while driving?? You said you are not well but, he ignored that and went away. So, better mind your business, tomorrow early morning you have to get up to goto college, sleep now".

Ramya again laid down on the bed and covered her face with quilt to sleep. She was trying to control her mind away from Abhi and that anonymous girl. She was rolling on the bed aimlessly.

" Ramya.... Ramya..." Abhi called her name.

She opened her eyes under the quilt and she was thinking, " Am I dreaming like hearing his voice?? Oh my god!! He is getting on my nerves". Again she closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep.

Shortly after that, again Abhi called her by her name and said,
" Ramya... Get up, I know you are awake"

" So, it's real am not dreaming. Thank God!! I was worried that I started to dream with open eyes" Ramya said herself

" Please get up Ramya..." Abhi pleaded.

" What do you want?? Why are you disturbing my sleep?? Asked Ramya jumping from the bed.

She was surprised to see Abhi standing with a cup and tablet. She asked him annoyed,
"What...??"

" Drink this coffee and have this tablet" said Abhi calmly. Ramya was confused and asked him,

" For what?? Am alright, Why are you giving me tablet?? " asked Ramya confused.

Abhi was puzzled and said, " You said you have head ache and feeling tired"

Ramya blinked for a moment and understood what he meant,
" Oh... yeah, I have headache right?? Actually I forgot that " she blabbered. Ramya smiled sheepishly.

Abhi looked at her differently, then he shook his head once and said,
" Whatever you don't look like normal, better you drink this coffee now".

He extended the coffee cup to her. Without a choice she took it from him, he signed her to drink. She was irked, unwillingly she took a sip from it, her eyes widened in surprise.

" Wow!! This is so tasty, who prepared it?? Definitely not Sowmi, I know it. Is it your mom, I mean Aunty??" Asked Ramya and started to gulp the coffee.

Abhi smiled wider and said, " I prepared".

Ramya was shocked and asked him,
" Don't lie, are you joking?? This tastes good, this is so authentic. How can you make??"

Abhi laughed louder and said, " Why would I lie to you?? It's a special filter coffee, I made it for you". Ramya was stunned.

" Really?? I can't believe it, your cafe is better than mine " said Ramya sadly.

With a smile Abhi said, " Thank you".

She nodded her head sadly and continued drinking the coffee.

He asked her, " Did you know cooking??"
She spilled the cafe and said nervously,
" Don't ask me about cooking, not even about kitchen because that is too far for me"

Abhi laughed whole heartedly and said,
" Thank god!! You said the truth. I thought you maybe a good cook like Sowmya. Hereafter I will keep this in my mind, and I will never ask you to cook in future "

Ramya got angry and started to hit him with her arms. He tried to run to escape from her, she was also chasing him continuously.

After a while they both stopped running when she got tired, and seated on the couch to relax. Abhi looked at her,
" Ok... I think you are feeling better now, because you started to talk non-stop and chasing me so, no need of medicine" said Abhi.

" What?? What are you trying to say?? Am I talkative girl??" Asked Ramya angered.

"No....I didn't mean it. I was just trying to say now you look normal" said abhi faking his fear for Ramya. She threw an angry gaze at him. He stopped teasing her and remained silent.

" Now it's getting late. I will go, you sleep well, morning you have college right??
Take rest "said Abhi and tried to move to his room.

Ramya suddenly had an idea and stopped him, "Wait a minute, shall we go for a walk??"

Abhi was surprised and asked her, " Now??"

Ramya was hesitant and then told him,
" Yeah ... I feel fresh after drinking your cafe so, I don't feel sleepy"

Abhi thought for a moment and said,
" Ok, how about terrace??". Ramya nodded her head positively. Immediately they both went to the terrace and walked for sometime, while walking they talk about random things.

After a while Ramya watched him and asked, " Who is that uncle?? "

Abhi casually asked, " About whom you are asking??"

" Your uncle Jeganathan, whom we met in restaurant" said Ramya.

Abhi stopped for a moment and said,
" He is my father's best friend, so I know him well since my childhood. He is our family well wisher"

"Oh...Ok... Who and all in his family??"asked Ramya watching him keenly.

"They are nuclear family, in that uncle, Subadra Aunty and..." He stopped in between.

Ramya was curious and asked him,
" And... Who else...??"

" Haa...nn....Their daughter " said Abhi hesitatingly.

" Her name??" Asked Ramya.

" Priyanka" said Abhi with so much difficulty. Ramya noticed that and looked on.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be next week guys , kindly wait for that.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 3.3K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
5.3K 909 28
Her life is miserable. She realizes the reason behind her miserable life in her late teens and decides to avenge her enemy for the torments she had g...
24.3K 1.8K 16
The fragrance of the jasmine flowers filled the room. the bed is beautifully decorated with rose petals and jasmine flowers. He's waiting for his bet...