His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Back to New Orleans

2.5K 64 30
By AmyBee34

The next day...

Kol's pov

We were on our way back to New Orleans, Klaus had banged on mine and Davina's motel room door early this morning wanting to get on the road since the storm had cleared up.

I was driving the car and Klaus was sat in the passenger seat while Davina was sat in the back. Klaus wanted to drive but since I know he has the tendency to drive like a maniac when he's anxious I decided it would be best if I drove since Davina would be in the car and I didn't want to chance getting in a car accident with Davina present.

Every now and then throughout the drive, my eyes would flicker to the rearview mirror to glance at Davina in the back and she would catch me every time so I'd just wink at her which put a smile on her face.

"Are we nearly there yet?" Klaus asks sounding much like an impatient child "for the final time, yes we're nearly there now shut the fuck up" I respond earning a glare from him and Davina clears her throat so I look in the rearview mirror to see her glaring at me.

"Excuse me father of my child, our baby has ears so mind your language" she says making me put on a smile "my bad love, it just slipped" I respond making Klaus snort "yeah that's what probably what you said to her last night" he says making me and Davina go wide eyed and bright red in the face.

I force a smile as I remove one hand from the steering wheel and harshly punch Klaus in the shoulder "asshole" I mumble just enough for him to hear me. 

"I wanna drive" Klaus grumbles "absolutely not, you're not driving when you're in this anxious state you drive like a maniac" I respond "you're no better" he retorts "well I'm not currently driving like a maniac with my girl and the mother of my unborn child in the bloody car" I respond "I promise I won't drive recklessly. I just need to get back to New Orleans before someone tries to undermine my rule" he says making me snort.

"Relax Nik nobody's gonna undermine your rule in just two days" I say "you don't know that" he says "oh but I do, you're just paranoid as hell. Sorry Nik but you're not driving, I'm not taking any risks with Davina in the car" I respond making him huff.

"If I don't get back to New Orleans soon, god knows what's happening. Elijah and Hayley might be hooking up" Klaus says making me snort while Davina pops her head in the space between the driver seat and passenger seat.

"Well good for them if they are" she says making Klaus turn to her "I'm sorry, what?" he says making her shrug "what? It'd be good for them if they hook up, it's clear they like each other and Elijah is so uptight and he seriously needs to get laid, like the dude really needs to get some pussy even if it is my sisters" Davina replies making me smirk while Klaus scrunches up his face.

"Well if we're gonna be passing around and sharing the women we lay with, when do I get my turn with you?" Klaus teases making me snarl at him "sorry Klaus but you're just not my type and there's no way you're getting access to my body. You see my body is a temple and only those that are worthy get access to it" Davina replies making me smirk.

"So Kol is worthy of accessing your temple?" Klaus asks "he has membership" Davina replies making my smirk grow "really and where can I get this membership?" he asks making me narrow my eyes "sorry the membership is limited to just one person and that's Kol" Davina replies making me grin "so there's no chance I can sign up for this membership?" he asks making me narrow my eyes.

"No, back the fuck off Nik she's mine" I growl "easy brother, I'm only messing around. I'd never make a move on Davina not that there's anything wrong with her, she's a gorgeous lass but she's more of a sister to me" Klaus responds and Davina places a hand on his shoulder "aw Nik how sweet, you're like a brother to me the very annoying brother that I never wanted or asked for" Davina says making me laugh.

"Ouch" I say "well that was hurtful" Klaus says feigning hurt with a hand over his chest "oh I'm so very sorry" Davina replies in a sarcastic tone making me snicker. 

"May I ask why you came with Kol again?" Davina asks "I came with him to get you back" Klaus replies "yet you were absolutely no help and instead went off to smash some girls back doors in" Davina retorts making me burst out laughing while Klaus lightly chuckles.

"I did some smashing but I didn't smash her back doors in, she wouldn't let me she's a little too pristine for that" Klaus responds "aw what a bummer since it feels really good in the ass" she says making me stamp my foot down on the gas as I suddenly pull over and we both turn to look at her.

"What?" she asks as we both look at her "have you done it?....." I trail off "oh no, I haven't but I did stimulate myself with a dildo in that hole once and that's how I know it feels good" she explains so casually as my pants suddenly feel tight.

"And who knows if you play your cards right mister, I just might let you have access to that hole" she whispers in my ear making a growl ripple through my chest as I get the urge to just throw her back and take her in the backseat, I'd toss Klaus out the car first of course. "Once the baby's born of course" she adds with a shrug of her shoulders.

Klaus looks at me "where the hell did you find her?" he asks "at a club" I respond "I'm definitely going to that club next time I need to let loose" he replies with a smirk and Davina clears her throat. "I'm right here you guys" she says "sorry love and sweetheart my brother is lucky to have you" Klaus says making me smirk.

"I'm actually kind of envious, I sort of wish I knocked you up instead of your sister" Klaus says making me scowl "Ew no. I like the baby daddy I got" Davina replies making me smirk "if I were at that club that night, you could've gone home with me" he says making me glare at him.

"Yeah but I wouldn't have. I would've still gone with Kol" she replies making me smile "really?" Klaus asks "yes" she replies nodding her head. "So if you had a choice between me and Kol? You wouldn't choose me? But look at me, all the ladies like a piece of me" he says gesturing to himself making me scoff.

"Yeah but I don't sorry. I'd choose Kol everytime, I'm a sucker for guys with brown eyes plus he has a face that I just wanna sit on" she says making me smirk "well you can sit on my face anytime you like darling" I respond with a wink making her blush while Klaus clears his throat.

"Why are we having this conversation again?" he asks "I don't know" I respond "we're having this conversation because you wished you knocked me up instead of Hayley but everything that happens, happens for a reason. You were meant to bang my sister and get her pregnant while the same was meant to happen with me and Kol" Davina says clearing her throat.

"No it happened because your sister and I had a few too many bourbons and...." Klaus trails off as Davina starts talking "and you ended up banging on the table" she says making him give her a look. "Yeah that's right, I know the details my friend" she says with a small smirk.

"You know Klaus my sister isn't that bad and you would know that if you actually took the time to get to know her. I think you'll find you and her will become great friends in the long run" she says in a more serious tone making him shrug. "She hates me" he says "that's because you're being a dick to her" she retorts making him snort "gee thanks for the honesty love" he replies sarcastically "you're welcome" she replies flashing a smile as she sits back.

"We should get moving, we need to get back" Klaus says glancing at his wrist watch "of course" I respond stepping on the gas peddle and pulling back onto the road. 

......

Several hours later....

We finally arrive back at New Orleans and I pull up outside the compound and Hayley comes rushing out "Davina!" she shouts as she embraces Davina in a hug the second she gets out the car. "It's okay, I'm fine" she assures her as Hayley pulls away and starts scanning her for any injuries "you had me worried. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you" she says "Hayley there was nothing you could do, you were knocked out but I'm back safe and sound thanks to Kol and uh Klaus even though he was no help at all" Davina replies "excuse me, I drove Kol there" Klaus says making her snort.

"Yeah well that's the only helpful thing you did" she retorts making me chuckle as I walk up beside her, slinging one of my arms around her as we head into the compound.

Me and Davina sit ourselves down on the couch, all cuddled up "I know that look. You two totally had sex, does this mean you two are together now?!" Rebekah screeches making me winch. "Yes I knew it!" she squeals clapping her hands with a huge smile on her face as me and Davina say nothing except for a nod of our heads confirming her question.

 "Nik when did this happen? Tell me, I need to know!" she pleads grabbing Klaus by the hand and tugging at his arm making me snicker.

"Some point when we were at a motel" Klaus explains "and when did you stay at a motel?" Rebekah asks "last night" Davina answers "thank you, now I have to get my winnings off Hayley and Elijah" she says before stalking away.

"Elijah you were wrong, I was right Kol and Davina got together before the baby was born now give me money!" Rebekah yells as she stalks up the stairs making me and Davina look at Klaus for an explanation.

"There was kind of a bet going around on whether you two would get together before or after the baby is born. Me, Rebekah and Kayla bet you would get together before the baby is born while Hayley and Elijah bet you would get together after the baby is born" Klaus explains making us nod.

"How much money was going on this bet?" Davina asks "Hayley bet $20 bucks, Rebekah bet $30 bucks but that's all I know" I say "how do you know?" she asks "I heard Hayley and Rebekah talking about it one time, it's when we had that movie night and fell asleep during the third movie" I explain  "oh right, okay. What did you and Elijah bet Nik?" she asks looking at Klaus.

"I bet $50 bucks while Elijah bet $40 bucks and your aunt Kayla bet $30 bucks" he replies "wow, you bet the most how come?" Davina asks "I was rooting for you two" Klaus replies with a shrug of his shoulders. "Aww" Davina replies "so what happens since you, Rebekah and Kayla won the bet. You'll have to split the money between you" I say "you'll get $20 bucks each" Davina says "yep" he replies before wondering off as his phone rings.

We hear someone coming down the stairs and look up only to scowl as we see it's Monique "oh Davina you're back, what a bummer I was hoping you wouldn't come back" she sneers making me shoot up and grab her by the throat making her gasp. "I've warned you multiple times to not disrespect her yet you continue to do so! Why do you honestly think you're some hot shit or that you're better than her? Well you're not, you're just a spiteful little brat who needs to learn some manners and respect" I snarl squeezing her throat making her gasp before I suddenly release her.

"Next time you insult or disrespect Davina in anyway I will kill you and that is a promise" I warn gently grabbing Davina's hand as she stands up and we walk away both shooting Monique a glare before we disappear upstairs.

End of chapter

Well what did you think? Kol, Davina and Klaus had an interesting journey back to New Orleans. Some jokes about the Mikaelson brothers passing around Hayley and Davina. Klaus confessed to seeing Davina like a sister. Davina's brief talk about anal sex and overall just some light banter. Rebekah is getting her bet money. Monique is apparently still a problem. What will happen next?

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.8K 77
(PAUSED) 4 years since Davina's death and the Mikaelsons being put down by Marcel who still lie comatose in their coffins as Hayley travels the world...
155K 4K 102
Elijah was in New Orleans trying to figure out who was conspiraing against Klaus when he learned some unfortunate news. Hayley was not the only one p...
319K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
28.4K 241 12
Imagine Kol and Davina had a daughter named Laura Bekah Mikaelson, Rebekah and Marcel had a daughter named Dia Stefenie Mikaelson. When their cousin...