Raphael x Parker Reader - Fan...

By skylarmoon71

Disclaimer: I dont own tmnt or spiderman or any other tv shows or movies. Or the music and pictures. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (A)
Chapter 14 (B)
Chapter 15 (A)
Chapter 15 (B)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Extra
Extra 2

Chapter 21- Final

1.9K 88 6
By skylarmoon71

"Raph look at this!!"

Every time Mikey sounded that excited, they knew it was trouble. Raph watched in astonishment as you held Mikey in the air. Your palms were pressed to each other, his feet pointing in the air as you kept him completely balanced with your strength. Leo and Donnie's mouth feel open. They all knew by now that you were pretty strong, it was still amazing to see it. "Cool right!!" you sounded just as excited as Mikey.

"Your girlfriend's a beast!" Mikey cheered.

Hell, Raph already knew that.

~~~~

You and Mikey were having the time of your lives. First with the acrobats, then a game of mario kart. After Mikey's ungrateful loss, you switched to just dancing. Leo leaned on the wall, watching the both of you battle each other.

Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay

Come, Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?

All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin' some more what

Come, Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?

Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay

Come, Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?

All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin' some more what

Come, Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?

You twirled, and switched positions, laughing happily. Mikey was grinning widely, and even Donnie stopped working to view the little show. Leo loved the joy emitted on your faces. The explosion that had knocked you both unconscious was easily one of his darkest moments. Seeing you now, smiling, dancing, breathing, it was the best thing in the world to him. Something told him he wasn't the only one enjoying the dance battle. Raph's eyes hadn't left you since you started dancing.

It goes one by one, even two by two

Everybody on the floor, let me show you how we do

Let's go, dip it low, then you bring it up slow

Wind it up one time, wind it back once more

Come run, run, run, run

Everybody move, run

Lemme see you move and rock it 'til the groove done

Shake it 'til the moon becomes the sun (Sun)

Everybody in the club, give me a run (Run)

If you ready to move say it (Yeah)

One time for your mind

Raph wasn't even aware that you were such an agile dancer. It's like there were just things adding to the list on why he was freaking in love with you. Hearing your laughter, it was the best sound to him. He could listen forever. For the next few minutes, you went at it. The song finally ended, and you high fived Mikey.

Donnie and Leo were clapping, and you bowed dramatically. 

"Thank you, thank you very much." Raph smiled, and you stepped away to get a bottle of water. Opening the fridge, you bend, grabbing the bottle. "Nice moves." you straighten, bottle on your lips. With a shy smile, you brush your hair out of your face. "Thanks." Compliments from Raph were far different from the rest of them. There's a soft atmosphere now, and a sudden urge to dance again, but this time it's different.

"Raph, do you want to dance with me?"

There's a momentary look of confusion. "Like what you and Mikey have been doing for the last hour?"

"N-Nevermind, I guess I was just...I don't know.." you lower your head. That's a little weird to ask him that out of the blue. "Forget I said anything." You won't really look his way, and Raph gets the idea. You weren't asking him to have a dance battle. He steps closer, and your eyes lift when he takes your hand. He doesn't say a word, just whisks you away, and you follow mesmerized. His brothers notice as he makes his way to his room, and Leo just tips his head at Donnie with a smile. Raph closes the door behind him after he ushers you in. He still hasn't explained anything. He's shuffling around, and you glimpse him turning on his t-phone and speakers. The slow music fills the room. At that point it becomes clear.

What day is it

And in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive

I can't keep up, and I can't back down

I've been losing so much time

He holds his hand out for you.

"Can I have this dance?" He tries to keep a neutral expression, but you can tell he's a bit nervous. You nod without a second thought, taking his large hand. His other one draws you closer, resting on your waist. "Just so ya know, I ain't any good at this." He's bashful and it's so adorable.

"Don't worry, it's easy." You move slowly, drifting from side to side. It takes a while, but he gets the idea. It's not long before Raph follows a bit hesitant at first. You can tell he's a bit worried about stepping on your feet.

Cause it's you and me

And all of the people with nothing to do

Nothing to lose

And it's you and me

And all of the people

And I don't know why

I can't keep my eyes off of you

The song speaks volumes. You really can't look away from him.

What are the things that I want to say

Just aren't coming out right?

I'm tripping on words

You got my head spinning

I don't know where to go from here

"See, you're not bad at all Raph. A natural." He gives you that charming half smile, the one that takes your breath away. 

"Got a good teacher." He replies. You giggle when he gives you a small spin, twirling you back to his body. You smack his chest softly. "Liar, you do know how to dance." He's smirking now. 

"It's kinda like martial arts." He's not wrong.

'Cause it's you and me

And all of the people with nothing to do

Nothing to prove

And it's you and me

And all of the people

And I don't know why

I can't keep my eyes off of you

You stay in his arms, taken in the lyrics, the moment. Every single thing that has led to this point. As you look back at his loving stare, it's then that you've gained the courage to say the words that your heart has been bleeding for weeks now.

"Raph." The seriousness in your tone has his complete focus.

"I love you, Raphael."

He stops all together, and you pull back your hands. Surprise isn't the right way to describe the look on his face. It's so much more than that.

"M-Maybe it was too soon."

The last thing you wanted to do was scare him away. You didn't want to take it back, because to say you didn't mean it would be a lie.

"Ummm.." you look down at your feet. Hands behind your back. What can be said at this point. "I-I should go.." you make a sharp turn, and within one stride, Raph takes your hand.

"Say it again." your turn back cautiously.

"What.."

His eyes hold uncertainty, fear. One step, that's all he takes and it's like he's begging you.

"Please (Y/N) say it-"

"I love you." He releases a breath. It's like he's checking to make sure this is reality. Raph is convinced that the words he's just heard from you are purely imagination. You must reassure him.

"I love you. I love you Raph. I love you, I love you, I love you so much! I lo-" He kisses you hastily, and you squeak, because it's so sudden. But you return it, smiling as you do. Raph is holding on to you, because there's a fear that he'll open his eyes, and this will all vanish. You'll vanish. He pulls back, and to his relief, you're still there, looking at him like he's so precious. Irreplaceable.

"I..I.. " you press a finger to his lips.

"It's okay. '' He doesn't have to say it, you already know. You can wait until he'a able to express it verbally. For now, his touch, his looks. That's all the assurance you can ever ask for. He's all you can even hope for. 

He's yours. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 76 6
Alright here we go another story I'm probably not gonna update for awhile but hey what can ya do.............don't answer that. Y/n was an orphan boy...
47.1K 1.9K 28
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 concrete jungle where dreams are made of bay! tmnt 2014 / au / 2016 book status: updates ! ...
793 9 20
Just a bunch of TMNT oneshots that I write in my free time. This features any and all TMNT characters from any TMNT. If you like this you might like...
1.8K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...