Friends ( Stefan Salvatore )

By MistyMah

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Charter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
READ PLEASE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

2.9K 66 10
By MistyMah

Warning: Longer than usually, I think

I watched as Bonnie walked out of the house, I followed her till we came to a forest as she kept walking.

" Bonnie!" I yelled, then remembered Emily.

" Emily!" I yelled as she turned around.

" Where are you going?" I asked, but she just turned around and kept walking.

I reached for my phone, but then felt something come over me, I looked and saw Emily/ Bonnie doing something to my head, making a pain that ive felt before, after that was a blur.

Saturday ~ Listen to Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

I woke up in the living room, I started to lean up as Stefan came in and leaned me down, he handed me a ice pack.

I took it and placed it on my head, laying down and smiling at him. I scooted over a bit and pulled him beside me, I breathed in his smell and smiled.

" Oh, hey, would you want to go to the Founders Party with me?" I asked as he nodded, then sighed.

" I agreed to go with Elena." He said as I looked at him as I felt betrayed a bit.

" I didn't really want to go anyway," I said and got up, placing the ice pack on a side table and he called my name.

" Stefan, it's fine." I breathed out and walked upstairs to my room, I pulled my hair up as I walked in and closed the door.

I laid in my bed, arms sprawled out, then I rubbed them over my face. I sighed and got up, I slipped on a white tee, a camo jacket, studded combat boots, ripped tights, and some high waisted shorts.

I grabbed my purse and jogged downstairs, I saw Stefan as he tried to talk to me.

" Look, I know I'm acting like a total girl, but I'm your girlfriend, right?" I asked and left, hopping into Damon's car.

I made it to Mystic Grill and walked inside, I saw Matt cleaning up a table, so I walked over.

" Hey," I said as he smiled.

" Hey, Lola," He said as I put my hand out.

" Apron." I smiled " I don't want you to miss the Founders Party." I added as he sighed and handed it over.

" Well, if you're still going, you can go a little bit after." He said as I nodded.

" Well, I might not," I side smiled and began cleaning the tables.

" Stefan's taking Elena." I said . " And yes, I know I'm acting like a total girl," I looked down and chuckled." But he should've asked me, right?" I asked him as he slightly nodded .

" I don't know, maybe somethings up," He said as I nodded, then changed the subject.

" So, how is Vic?" I asked as he looked up.

" Umm...I think she's good." He said as I smiled.

" Well, you should get going," I said and looked at the clock as he laughed and waved goodbye before leaving, leaving me in silence.

" What are you doing here all alone?" A voice asked as I looked up and saw Damon.

" Stefan's taking Elena, so what else am I suppose to do?" I asked as he nodded.

" Well, he's your boyfriend," He said " Show her." He added and slipped the apron off me and swatted me away.

" But, Damon-" He cut me off.

" Go." He commanded and swatted me outside, then locked the door and smiled on the other side.

" Fine." I said and began walking home.

I slipped on ( At Beginning )

And stood in front of the mirror, re adjusting everything and sighing.

Finally, I got the nerve to go. So, I did. I hopped back in Damon's car and drove to the mayor's house.

I pulled in and saw lots of people there, having fun and talking. I got up and out of the car, closing the door and gracefully walking up to the front door and seeing Tyler.

" Hey, Ty," I said as he looked at me, shocked.

" Hey, Lo," He said " You're...jaw dropping." He complimented as I smiled a bit.

" Thanks." I said and walked past him and inside.

I took a drink off a tray a waiter was carrying, and walked to see Elena standing alone.

" Hey," I said and saw her and all her beauty.

" Oh, aren't you.." She trailed off " Oh, Duh, Stefan's girlfriend." She said as I smiled and nodded, looking around.

" Where is Stefan?" I asked as she pointed to the dining room.

I walked in and saw Stefan, in a suit and all.

" Hey," I said as he looked up.

" Oh, I thought you weren't coming." He said and walked over to me, kissing my forehead.

" Well, I was gonna clean up at the grill, letting Matt come, but then Damon came and made me leave saying he was gonna clean up." I explained as he raised an eyebrow.

" Wait, wait, what? Damon? Cleaning?" He asked as I shrugged.

" Or most likely he's gonna get someone to clean up for him." I said as he nodded, then Elena came in.

" May I have this dance?" Stefan asked Elena, but I stood there like an idiot.

But, my heart went in my stomach when he took Elena. Something shattered, something cried inside.

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. After awhile, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" Bonnie?!" I asked as I saw her standing there " Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded slightly.

" It was good seeing you an all, but I'm gonna go, tell Stefan I left." I said and went towards the front door and out to Damon's car.

I got home and to my room gracefully, I slid off my dress and slipped on sweatpants and a tank top.

I walked downstairs and to Damon, him sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand.

" Are you still protecting Elena?" I asked as he nodded.

" She's the key to everything, so yeah, we have to protect her." He said and looked at me as I sighed.

" But, why would Stefan choose her over me?" I asked, as he shrugged.

" Thanks." I sighed and moped upstairs, and to Stefan's room.

" Well, look who we have here," A voice said behind me, I knew it was Stefan.

" Why'd you choose her over me?" I asked, not looking at him as I heard him sigh.

" Klaus could be anywhere, Lola, and you know that." He spoke and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder

" But, one dance couldn't have killed her." I muttered as he sighed.

" Well, what could I do to repay you?" He asked as I shrugged.

" I don't know, maybe a kiss," I said as he smiled, he leaned down and cupped my face, leaning in and kissing me.

" Well not to sound like a jealous girlfriend or anything, but I was a jealous girlfriend." I confessed as he chuckled and ran a hand through my hair, pulling me in his arms.

" I understand." He comforted me and rubbed my back.

" Would you ever leave town?" I asked as he sighed.

" With everything that's going on, I don't think I could." He said and smiled slightly, then left the room and went downstairs.

I walked around his room for a bit more, then felt the grogginess come over me. I felt tired, I guess.

I walled over to his bed, pulling the covers back and getting comfortable.

I wanted to cry, I wanted him to hold me, I didn't like being alone.

I eventually fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..