My Little Prince (Reader x Ki...

By KilluasPerfect

You've been watching anime for a while now. Killua Zoldyck in Hunter x Hunter has always been your favorite c... More

All x About x You
Seeing x Him
Running x Away?
A x New x Friend
All x About x Gippy
Running x From x Cops
We x Found x Him
The x Hunter x Exam
On x The x Blimp
The x Trick x Tower
Fighting x With x Prisioners
Stuck x In x A x Room
Leaving x Trick x Tower
Bonding x With x Killua
Kiss x With x Killua
Searching x For x Killua
The x Testing x Gates
Rescuing x Him
Arrival x At x Heavens x Arena
Nen
Getting x Your x Rooms
Trouble x With x Killua
Gon's x Fight
Who x Is x Kastro?
Hisoka x Versus x Kastro
Zushi's x Kidnapping
Killua's x Hoodie
The x Water x Test
Going x To x Whale x Island
Meeting x Aunt x Mito
Gift x From x Ging
Stealing x And x Stars
Dressing x Like x Hisoka
Yorknew x City
Gippy's Escape
Making x Money
Phantom x Troupe
Spying
Dress x Shopping
Hotter x Than x Fire
I x Caught x The x Bomber
Chimera x Ants
Palm x And x Biscuit
Gon's x Date
Octopus x Or x Squid
Fathers Day Special!
Gon x Versus x Y/N
Alluka
The x End
NEW FANFIC
PART TWO + HxH memes

Firefly

751 14 95
By KilluasPerfect

You were teleported inside of the main hallway next to a big flight of stairs. You all were about to turn to go up the stairs, but in the corner of your eye you saw a big red guy sitting on the stairs. You all ran towards him. Gippy was reloading her gun, Morrow was taking a hit of his pipe, Killua was firing up his electricity, Gon was filled with determination, and you were charging up your fire attacks.

The guy saw you all, and his eyes turned completely red and two other arms grew out of his back. While Shoot was charging up his attack with his hands, a bunch of arrows made out of fire came flying down on you all. You looked over at Killua and he was frozen in fear.

You walked over to him and whispered, "Are you okay? What's going on?" Killua looked over at you and tried to speak, but he couldn't get words to come out of his mouth. You looked over, and Gon was still running at Youpi. You and Killua realized that Knuckle and Meleoron were still upstairs.

Knuckle and Meleoron were assigned to fight Youpi, but with the arrows coming down you guys didn't know whether he was alive or not. You two ran towards Gon and the others followed soon after. Suddenly, Youpi started to get punched without anyone touching him.

Knuckle and Meleoron were alive! As long as someone was touching Meleoron and he was using his ability, he could turn invisible along with the person touching him. That's why Knuckle went with Meleoron, so he could put his Nen ability on him.

Due to Youpi being punched, he was flown to the side so you, Gon, Killua, and Gippy ran right past him to go straight up the stairs. When you looked back at Youpi, he had a bunch of eyes on his face instead of his two eyes. A big red eye in the center, and a bunch around. A few seconds later, a big scary aura surrounded the place. No doubt about it, it was Pitou's.

Youpi extended his arms and punched the stair, causing it to break. Everyone was thrown into the air and the stairs broke in half. You, Gon, Killua, Gippy, and Ikalgo, now in the owl ant's body, ran towards an elevator. When you got inside of the building with the elevator, you and Killua both saw two ants standing in front of the elevator Ikalgo was going to.

You ran with Gon and Gippy towards the stairs, but stopped when you saw Killua run towards the elevator. You thought to yourself, "What is he doing? He's always the one reminding others to stay on task. He's probably just as confused as I am, and he doesn't fight best when he's not focused on the fight... Y'know what? Screw it." You ran towards the elevator with Killua. While running up to him, you saw him pull out his two yo-yos out of his pocket and exploded their heads with them.

You stopped running and watched him. He took out his sharp nails and took off one of each of their arms. He turned back around to you and stared at you. He asked, "Y/N. Why aren't you with Gon and Gippy?" You turned around and ran towards the stairs and said, "I could ask you the same thing, catboy." Killua ran next to you and said, "I told you to stop calling me that!"

You shrugged your shoulders and said, "I don't care. Oh, that was pretty badass what you did back there by the way." Killua looked away you and said, "Why are you proud of me? I went off task. We could fail the whole mission because of me."

You ruffled his hair and said, "Well, then we'll both take the fall." Killua looked away from you and asked, "Wait, you're not mad at me?" You guys ran past Ikalgo and you smiled at him, meanwhile Killua looked away from him in shame.

Ikalgo said, "Killua... you owe me one." You saw Killua's face, and it had many emotions all over it. You playfully punched him in the shoulder and said, "Well, I don't think you did anything bad. If anything, you helped the fellow out." Killua didn't say anything else to you.

You guys made it to the top of the stairs, and saw Gon standing on the ledge of a roof and Gippy putting her hair in a ponytail. You guys stood next to him, and noticed he was staring at something. You looked at what he was staring at and it was Netero, Zeno, and Mereum talking on top of another building.

Gon said, "Killua... Y/N... Gippy... Pitou is right over there." You looked to see what he was talking about and you didn't see it.

You, Gippy, Gon, and Killua jumped to the top of the other building. Zeno saw Killua and said, "Hey there." You smiled at him and reached a hand out and said, "Y/N L/N. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." Zeno shook your hand and said, "My name is Zeno Zoldyck, but I'm sure you know that already." You chuckled at his remark.

Zeno put his hands back behind his back and said, "If you kids will excuse me, my work here is done. I know nothing beyond the mission I was given. Killua when you get inside, you make the call. Nice to meet you, Y/N." With that, he jumped onto the other building and walked away.

You guys walked inside the building Pitou was in, and saw Pitou crouching over a human girl laying on the floor. Pitou turned to face you three, and there was only pure anger coursing through his body. He asked, "Do you... remember who I am? My name is Gon Freeces, and I came here for one reason." His aura was so tense.

He continued, "To make you restore Kite!" Pitou looked down at the girl and said, "I must protect Komugi at any cost." Gon clenched his fists and said, "Get away from her. Now." He stepped up and said, "I said get away from her, and take that monster with you." He was referring to the Nen entity that Pitou was using to heal Komugi.

Gon stepped closer to Pitou and said, "I came here so I can make Palm whole again! So come and fight me!" Pitou got on her knees and put her hands out facing upwards, showing that no harm was intended.

Pitou faced the ground and said, "Please just... wait a while." Gon used Ren and yelled, "Are you kidding? Why the hell should I wait for you? Get up! We're going outside!" Gon walked closer and Pitou said, "I'll do anything! I'll do anything you want me to do, but you have to wait because I have to save this person no matter the cost!"

Gon calmed down his Ren and asked, "Save? What do you mean?" You stepped up and asked, "Anything?" Gon turned to you and said, "Y/N. This is none of your concern. I'm asking the questions here."

You faced the ground and leaned against a nearby wall. Pitou said, "This girl is... precious to someone I really care about. More than you could possibly know. Due to her, the king became who he is today. If she doesn't exist, the king will cease to be who he is. She means that much. So all I want, is for her to live. I beg of you to let me heal her, and then I'll do anything you ask of me. So please just wait."

Gippy mumbled, "Doesn't look precious to me." Gon turned around to completely face her and yelled, "Shut up, Gippy!" Gippy slid her fingers over her mouth to make it look like a zipper. Gon faced back to Pitou.

Gon asked, "You want to save her life? You're telling me that you really want to save this girl's life?" Gon started to breathe heavily.

Gon's aura starting rising again and he said, "How dare you say that? How dare you!" His aura shot up. He started yelling and said, "Dammit! Who are you? Why should I wait? Why should I do anything you say?"

You walked up to him and said, "Gon just wait! Look at that girl. She looks badly injured. If you hurt Pitou, you can hurt that girl and she didn't do anything. So just wait." Gon turned to face you and asked, "You want me to wait because of that? Even if we did wait, there's no way we know Pitou will follow through on that promise! To hell with that! Stop messing around! What the hell is the matter with you?"

He turned to face everyone else, "What the hell is the matter with all of you? What about you Killua? What do you think?" Killua looked at Gon and then back at the floor.

Gon pointed at Pitou and asked, "You want me to trust this thing? Seriously? Because there's no way in hell!" Pitou then broke her own arm and said, "If you'd like, I'll break my right arm as well. I'd that's not enough, then I'll break my legs. If you truly think I won't keep my promise after I heal her, you can mangle my body all you want. As long as it doesn't ruin my ability to treat her. Just let me do that. Please, I'm begging you. Please let me save her."

Gon snarled at her and backed away. He then punched the ground and said, "It's not fair. It's not fair! Why are you helping her anyways? After all of the things that you did to my friend, Kite?" Killua yelled, "Gon!" Gon started crying and asked, "Why? I want you to tell me!"

Gon then stood up and went into his jajaken position. Killua stepped up and said, "No." Gon continued, "Show me-" You cut him off, "If you kill her, she won't be able to heal Kite."

Gon died down his jajaken and said, "Must be real nice for you guys. You can all stay calm because it's not your fight." Killua took a deep breath and said, "I'm only saying this because it looks like you're losing it. Did you forget what you told us in the very beginning?"

You stepped forwards and said, "We're here to get Kite back, so get it together right now!" Gon stayed silent and then said, "Okay, I've calmed down now." Gon walked towards Pitou and asked, "How long should we wait?" Pitou looked back at her and said, "I estimated it will take three to four hours to heal her completely." Gon looked down at her and said, "Sorry, too long."

Pitou looked back at Gon and said, "Then give me, just one more hour, and I can heal her most critical injuries. I'm begging you, so please." Gon nodded and said, "You can have one hour, and then you're coming to Peijing to heal Kite. Can you promise me that?" Pitou smiled and said, "I can. I promise you." Gon sat down in front of Pitou and said, "I'll wait right here, for one hour."

You sat down against a wall and looked at your watch. Gippy sat down next to you and pulled out a deck of cards from her backpack and asked, "Wanna play a game?" You smiled and said, "Sure. Do you know how to play Solitaire?" From behind you, you heard an unfamiliar voice say, "I do."

Without thinking, you immediately turned around and punched the person behind you, and it was just Meleoron. He put his hands over his bleeding nose and winced in pain. You put your hands up and said, "Oh Meleoron! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you came in." Meleoron wiped the blood dripping down his face and said, "No, it's okay. I should know better than to sneak up on a professional Hunter. I heard Gon's scream so that's how I found you guys. Look, I need to talk to you guys."

He led you to where nobody was and said, "Shoot is completely out of commission and Knuckle is trying to fight Youpi all by himself. You kids gotta help." Killua asked, "What's the maximum time you can use God's Accomplice?"

Meleoron said, "I can go a full minute if I don't have to move." Killua nodded and said, "That's plenty all we need is one shot. Gippy, you stay here and make sure that Gon doesn't go insane again." Gippy nodded and ran back to the room Pitou and Gon was in.

A WHILE LATER

Killua screamed, "Thunderbolt!" You walked next to him and stood alongside him, and Killua electrocuted Youpi. You smiled at him and said, "Good one." Killua looked at you and said, "Thanks." Youpi looked up at you two, and you guys just looked down at him.

You guys walked down the crater and Killua said, "Sorry, but I'm a little bit pissed off right now, so I'm just gonna take it all out on you." With that, he went into godspeed. You thought to yourself, "HOLY SHIT THIS IS GETTING GOOD. Okay Y/N, time to get serious."

You took a deep breath and used Ren with almost all of your strength and when you opened your eyes, you saw your hair in flames and floating around you. You looked down and saw your hands had balls of fire around them without you even trying. You were floating in the air from being pushed up by your fire ability.

Killua teleported in front of him and electrocuted him just by touching him. Youpi tried to throw a punch at him, but before he could you flew towards him and grabbed him by the neck, burning him in the process. You picked him up, flew way up high and dropped him when you were about up to the clouds.

You flew back down and Killua stood there on top of a rock. You stood next to him and Youpi sat back up. Killua kicked Youpi in the face, stunning him in the process. You flew about fifty feet up into the air and shot large flames out of your hands, burned Youpi.

You flew back down and thought to yourself, "Firefly." That's what you named this incredible power. Killua had Godspeed, and you had Firefly. Youpi laid on the ground, not able to get up from being stun from Killua.

Killua walked up to him and started to punch and kick him repeatedly. You sat back and watched him in awe as he did it. While waiting for Killua to finish, you had an idea. After Killua stopped, he sat down next to you to watch Youpi try and get up.

You looked at Killua and said, "That whole thing where you can be as fast as the speed of light is pretty cool." You knew what it was called cause you watched the show, you just didn't say it to not raise suspicion. Killua pointed towards your eyes and said, "Thanks. So is your eyes."

You raised an eyebrow and asked, "My eyes? Is something wrong with them." Killua said, "They're on fire." You jumped and asked, "Fire? I didn't know that?" Killua nodded and said, "It's pretty cool though."

Killua's Godspeed went out so you stood up and said, "Don't worry, I'll protect you. I have an idea." Killua ran away, and while Killua ran away you formed a giant dragon out of fire. The dragon was sixty feet tall, and was able to roar and move on its own. You named it, Dragonflame.

It attacked Youpi while you ran away to catch up with Killua. When you were about to go back inside, you noticed that every step that you took, the place where you stepped caught on fire so you had to stop using your firefly, so Youpi stopped getting attacked.

You hid from many Chimera Ants on the way, but you finally made it back. You walked into the room that you last seen Gon, Gippy, and Pitou in. On the way there, in the corner of your eye you saw a dead body in another room.

You turned the corner and walked up to it. As you were walking up, you noticed something on the floor. You bent down and picked it up. It was a stuffed penguin.

You walked closer to the dead body, and saw who it was. You ran away in fear and ran around to look for Killua. You ran into the room that you last saw Gon and Pitou in and ran in. You said, "Gon!" Gon didn't even look at you and asked, "What?"

You walked closer to him and asked, "Do you know where Killua is?" Gon turned back around to face you a little bit and asked, "No. Why?" You started tearing up and said, "Gippy's dead!"

Gon turned around to face you completely and asked, "Wait what?" You handed him her plushie and asked, "Did you know that she left?" Gon took it out of your hand and said, "Yeah, she said that she was gonna go look for the bathroom. I couldn't go with her because I was waiting for this thing to finish." He motioned towards Pitou.

You walked back to the door and said, "I'm gonna go look for him. I'll be right back." You left the room and searched around the palace. You finally found him and charging up his electricity.

You ran up to him aside and Killua said, "Y/N! There you are. We were looking for you." You smiled at him and said, "Nice to see you too Kills. I have to tell you guys something. Gippy's dead."

Killua gasped and asked, "Gippy? Are you sure she wasn't just sleeping?" You nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm sure. Do you think Pitou could save her?" Killua stared at the ground and said, "Possibly. I'm not too sure though if Gon would let Pitou though."

You nodded and said, "I'll ask if Pitou could heal Gippy after it heals Kite. I just need her to be healed. I'll beg him if I have to." Killua looked back up at you and asked, "Do you have her body?" You shook your head and said, "I don't know if I'm able to carry her like that."

Killua smiled at you and said, "I see. Do you want me to carry her and take her to Pitou?" You nodded and said, "Yes please." Killua wiped a tear away from your cheek with his spare hand and said, "Alright, I will. Just wait a second until I'm done recharging."

You nodded and sat against a wall next to him. You looked at him and said, "I'm glad you're alive." Killua sat down next to you and said, "Yeah, I'm glad you're alive too. How do you think everyone else is doing with their opponents?"

You tilted your head a little bit and said, "I'm not too sure. On the way here, I noticed Morrow's smoke jail was gone." Killua nodded and said, "Yeah I figured. While I was with Meleoron, we saw a tiny Pouf fly by here." You looked around and asked, "Really? I hope he's okay."

Killua put his head on his hand and said, "I'm sure he is. He's strong and he's way too smart to die from a butterfly." You stood silent for a silent until you put your hand in his hair. It felt softer than pure cashmere.

Killua backed up and asked, "What are you doing?" You smiled and asked, "How is your hair so soft?" Killua shrugged his shoulders and said, "Like I said before, assassins secret." You poured and said, "But it's so soft, I have to know. Can I at least play with it?" Killua blushed and said, "Don't say that! That's embarrassing."

You put your hand out and asked, "Do you see anyone around besides us?" Killua was silent for a moment until he leaned his head into your chest. You smiled and said, "That's what I thought." You played with his hair and massaged his head. Killua looked up at you and said, "This actually does feel pretty good."

You twirled your finger around a piece of his hair and said, "Told you so." Killua was silent for a moment and then he said, "Conditioner twice." You looked down at him and asked, "Really? That's it? But it's so soft." Killua chuckled and said, "I know. I think I got it from my dad but I'm not too sure." You ran your fingers through his hair and asked, "How do you not know? Does he not let you touch his hair?"

He shook his head and said, "Actually no. He doesn't. I can just tell we have the same hair type by appearances." You nodded and asked, "So when did you know?" Killua looked up at you and asked, "When did I know? Know what?" You continued to massage his head and said, "That you liked me."

He thought to himself for a second and then asked, "Remember when you saved me from my house that one time?" You nodded and Killua said, "I'd have to say that's when. How about you?" You looked down at him and asked, "Remember when we kissed for the first time?" He looked up at you and said, "I don't remember when we kissed."

You stood up and kneeled down in front of Killua and said, "Yeah, it went a little something like this." With that, you leaned in and softly pecked him on his mouth. When you backed up, Killua was shocked for a moment until he smiled and said, "Oh yeah, I remember now."

You chuckled and turned around and laid your head on Killua's chest. You looked over at his left hand and he was still charging up. You sighed and said, "I hope Pitou could be able to heal her." He rubbed your arm and said, "Yeah, I know. She was pretty close to you, huh?" You nodded and said, "She was like my own daughter. I've known her even before I met you. We've been through hell and back together."

"You can't swim but you can shoot a bunch of people?" You put your hands in your pocket and asked her. Gippy has a blank expression on her face and tells you, "No. Killing people is easy, however swimming is not."

You chased after her and finally found her seat. "Gippy! I want you to come with me and find where this map leads!"

A little girl who had blonde hair, green eyes, and was wearing a black and white dress with a black bow tie in the back of her straight hair walked up to you and pointed at the map and asked you, "Hey, where does that lead?"

Killua let go of the open wire and said, "Alright, I'm all charged up. Let's go. Wait, don't you need to charge up your fire as well?" You shook your head and said, "I charged up while you were charging up. While I was laying down on you, fire can come from electricity so I was combining our aura."

Killua nodded and you guys left the room. Killua asked, "So, where is she?" You pointed towards the room you last saw Gippy's body in. Killua went in and came out holding her body in his arms.

While running, you guys felt someone you knew watching you two. You guys ran over to where you felt the aura and Killua sat up Gippy against a wall and pulled out his yo-yo to see the reflection of the person. In the yo-yo, you guys saw a black figure walking up towards you two. It was Palm!

Her hair was pushed out of her face and she had scales on her arms and legs. She was a Chimera Ant. You and Killua walked up to Palm and she just stood there.

Killua asked, "Hey Palm?" You grabbed Killua's hand out of fear. Palm smiled and asked, "You are Killua and Y/N right?" You smiled and said, "Yeah." Killua let go of your hand and walked up to her. Palm looked around and asked, "Where's Gon and Gippy? Once they see what I become, so you think they will hate me?" Killua put his hands on his hips and said, "Gon doesn't judge people by their appearances."

You stared at the ground and said, "Gippy is well..." you stood silent. You looked up and said, "We're going to save her though." Palm nodded and said, "I see. Killua, you always act like such a spiteful little brat. No matter, I have nothing to gain from your pity. In fact it wouldn't be helpful to anyone at all. Tell me where Gon is."

You walked up and stood next to Killua and said, "Gon is with Pitou right now. Was it by chance you found us?" Palm gasped and asked, "What are you talking about? You two walked around the corner and found me." Killua shook his head and said, "We sensed you. We felt you watching us. That's why we came over here."

Palm squinted her eyes and said, "You two are such little pests. Where is Gon?" Killua got madder and said, "Answer us first and we will tell you." Palm clenched her fists and said, "One last time... where is Gon?" Killua took out his yo-yo and said, "I'm not telling you... you're an enemy."

Palm's eyes turned red and her hair wrapped around her entire body. You grabbed Killua's arm and Killua flung his yo-yo at her, but she punched it causing it to break.

She ran up to you and punched you. She continued to repeatedly punch and kick you and Killua. At one point, she kicked Killua so hard that he flew into a wall. You ran over to him and put your hand on his knee. He looked up at you and said, "Don't worry about me. Focus on fighting Palm." You stood up and used Ren so your aura started to rise.

Palm tried to punch you, but you grabbed her fist and was about to punch her in the face until she kicked you. You went flying back but immediately stood up. You wiped a bit of blood from your mouth and asked, "Why are you looking for Gon?"

Palm looked at you and said, "There's no reason actually. I just wanna see him. He's probably nearby." Palm was about to kick you again but Killua stood up and yelled, "Sorry!" Palm looked over at him and stopped her attack. Killua put his hands up and said, "I panicked and called you the enemy because you look different, but you're still Palm, aren't you? Gon is suffering right now. Someone he really respects was badly hurt. Right now, Gon is facing off against the person responsible. If he sees you now, Gon is gonna totally snap. So when you see him, make sure you call him by his name first."

You looked over at Killua and then back at Palm. You realized that Killua was now crying. You slowly walked over to him and wiped a teardrop from off of his cheek. Both of his eyes were pouring tears like a waterfall.

Seeing him cry, made you just feel so much worse. Before you knew it, tears started to fall out of your eyes without you even doing anything. Killua fell to his knees and started crying. You crouched down and gave Killua a big hug. He cried into your shoulder and you rubbed his back.

The dam inside of him broke and he suddenly got really heavy. He put all of his weight into your arms. You secretly kissed him on the cheek. It was a small quick peck so Palm wouldn't notice.

Out of nowhere, Palm said, "Shut up." You turned around to look at her and Killua lifted his head to see what she was talking about. Palm continued, "My name is Palm. Palm Siberia. Don't call me Number One!" Suddenly, she punched a tiny Pouf and it shattered into many pieces and faded away.

Palm said, "I will never become a tool for ants! Not even if it kills me." Her hair returned back to normal and you and Killua stood up. Palm faced you two and said, "Thank you Killua. I owe it all to you." You elbowed him in the arm and said, "Told you you're not powerless." Killua rubbed his arm and lightly chuckled at you.

Killua picked up Gippy's body and you three walked back to where Gon and Pitou last were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.9K 15
COMPLETED. Killua Zoldyck, a very famous model everyone is talking about. Gon Freecss, a normal university boy who know's nothing about the model Kil...
276K 5.8K 33
Silva and Kikyo told (y/n) to get a hunters license and make some friends. (y/n) Zoldyck usually stays on the mountain and when she leaves she wears...
70.6K 1.9K 21
IMPOSSIBLE LOVE. ❝ love isn't impossible, you're just making it impossible. ❞ hunter x hunter! killugon fanfiction.
778K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...