Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Sasha Banks - Last Shot

5.5K 65 437
By MartinGraf98

After Y/N recovered from his personal Wrestlemania experience, he put his clothes back on and freshened up as best as he could. Alexa and Bebe were already done and waited for him, incredibly satisfied with their night. Things went a little all over the place as soon as the door closed, but none of those involved had any complaints about it. Instead, the ladies had smiles on their faces, because they finally had the right man with them. They just hoped things would continue to go this well.

Y/N:" How do I look now?"

Alexa:" Dashing as ever."

Bebe:" Handsome, but I prefer you out of the clothes."

Alexa:" Bebe!"

Y/N:" Haha don't worry about it. I'm glad you're being honest right now."

Bebe:" See? I knew it."

Alexa:" You're a naughty little devil."

Bebe:" Ain't that the truth~?"

The three shared a laugh before Alexa and Bebe picked Y/N's cheeks. Then they walked out of the changing room and rejoined the previous conversations. Y/N was immediatly swarmed by Dakota, Rhea, Tegan, Priscilla and Kay who were all looking for him. He was gone for quite some time honestly, so their worry was justified. On the other hand, they knew he would've been in good hands one way or another and judging by their smirks they knew exactly what was going on.

Dakota:" Look at you, Y/N. A ladykiller even at Wrestlemania."

Y/N:" Is that even a surprise?"

Tegan:" Not anymore, but you had great company throughout."

Alexa:" Hehehe weeell, it's us. We 'borrowed' him for a while. And his services were more than satisfying so to speak."

Bebe:" I still feel shivers up and down my spine."

Priscilla:" That's the man we all know and love."

Upon saying that though, another pair of footsteps made their way towards the group. They didn't sound light or like someone just wanted to join the conversation. It was more a feeling of hatred and rage that bled through these steps. The source was all too clear when Y/N turned to that person and grimaced immediatly.

Sasha:" You just can't leave your hands off other bitches, can you?"

Y/N:" What do you want this time, Sasha? Nobody needs you."

Sasha:" Much like nobody needed you after you got fired? Yeah sure."

Y/N:" There's nothing left between us, don't you get it? I made myself clear before I got home."

Sasha:" And now you screwed Little Miss Bliss and a fatass popstar. Really smart move, Y/N."

Y/N:" Just get to the p---"

Instead of letting him finish, Sasha did what she could do best: stepping up to Y/N and slapping him.

Sasha:" That's for everything you did to me over the last few months! And Miss Pregnant Bitch...you don't deserve him! Nobody deserves him, do you hear me?!"

Rhea:" You just made the biggest mistake of your life. We're having a match out there in ten minutes and I will make you regret everything!"

Sasha:" Ooooh should I be scared that the big, bad Rhea Ripley beats me up?"

Rhea:" Very. And I'll show you why!"

Sasha:" Down, doggy. The real peeps are talking."

Pushing past everyone, Sasha left with a cocky grin on her face. She always managed to screw up any good moment Y/N could have and this just dropped his mood even more. He held his cheek and grit his teeth, ready to take Sasha down on his own, but he was brought out of these thoughts be Rhea looking into his eyes.

Rhea:" Hey, focus on me. Sasha will get what she deserves. I won't let her get away with this."

Y/N:" Make her pay in any way you can."

Rhea:" I will. This is my brutality after all."

Y/N:" Good. We're counting on you, champ."

Dakota/Tegan/Priscilla/Kay/Alexa/Bebe:" Damn right! Go get her!"

Smiling, Rhea initiated a deep kiss with Y/N. This was a really important step for their happiness down the line, because any interruptions like what Sasha did wouldn't go unpunished any time soon.

Rhea:" I'll make all of you proud, I promise."

Y/N:" That's our girl. We'll be waiting here for you."

With that, Rhea made her way towards the stage, holding the RAW Womens Championship in her left hand. With an opportunity to take down another threat, she couldn't help but think of ways to let Sasha scream out in pain.
---------------------------------------------------------

The match didn't waste any time as Rhea and Sasha immediatly got face to face with each other in the middle of the ring. No love was lost between them whatsoever as the two began to argue.

Rhea:" There's no way Y/N would take you back."

Sasha:" Then watch me win this belt and his heart."

Rhea:" No chance in hell."

Sasha:" What makes you so sure?"

Rhea:" This!"

Rhea proved quickly that she wasn't going to let Sasha get away with anything. Her blood was boiling already and it surely would continue to get even more violent than this. Watching Sasha scramble to her feet, Rhea took a step back to plan her next action. She knew this match wouldn't necessarily be easy, but she was a tough lady from head to toe. As soon as Sasha turned around though, she was taken down again thanks to a Scoop Powerslam.

The whole ordeal made Rhea laugh as she got up again and ran a hand through her hair. She enjoyed this just as much as she expected and there was so much more to come.

Rhea:" Looks like I'm making The Boss my bitch!"

Sure, dialogues during matches could end good or bad, but in this case, Rhea had every right to mock Sasha the way she did. It really satisfied her need for physicality right now as she once again got Sasha up, only to throw her across the ring.

Due to it being a No Holds Barred match, just about everything was allowed now and that meant things would get extreme sooner rather than later. Sasha groanedin pain and rolled out of the ring to catch a breather while Rhea stayed inside. She wouldn't fall for that trick of playing possum just to be hit with something. Instead, she got out on the opposite side and grabbed a steel chair from under the ring, ready to unleash on her blue haired rival.

(Skip to 56 seconds)

She kicked the chair right against Sasha's head, effectively keeping her on the ground. No mercy was shown whatsoever as Rhea picked up the chair again and hit Sasha in the back over and over again. Steel met flesh in a symphony of destruction and there was nothing the ref coukd do about it. He had to watch until Rhea stopped and the chair was bent in unnatural ways. Rhea was always a fierce fighter and she showed that well enough right there, but it continued even further than that. She let Sasha get up this time, waving at her as if to say goodbye before hitting a strong Big Boot.

Fans cheered Rhea on for doing such a great job, because apparently the whole incident concerning Y/N and Sasha was leaked online. It caught traction just like a wildfire and soon the whole wrestling comminuty knew that something was wrong. And they got what they wanted to see for so long when this match was set. Devoted fans could do a lot. Rhea was thankful as she took a moment to gather her thoughts while Sasha layed on the apron now. She wanted to get away from the australian as soon as possible, but her chances dwindled quickly when Rhea caught her again, this time with a Backbreaker to the hardest part of the apron.

The match was going on for about twelve minutes already and Rhea had full control over Sasha. The Boss was in big trouble from the start as both women were back inside, sweating and angry. Tensions broke loose even further down the line and the next nail in the coffin was when Rhea caught Sasha with some knee strikes, followed by a Guillotine Choke.

Sasha was struggling a lot right now as her air flow was cut short. She received so much damage in this match that her only choice was to tap out before she would lose consciousness. Rhea kept the hold locked in for a few more seconds before letting Sasha go and pushing her away. This meant a successful title defense and hopefully the end of Sasha's harrassment. Celebrating her win showed how happy Rhea was to finish this mess and get her point across that Y/N was way too good of a man for Sasha. However, the blue haired woman was a sore loser and tried to attack the champ, but Rhea dumped her out of the ring once again.

Rhea:" Stay down and stay away from us!"

Another short rage like that was enough to make sure everyone knew not to mess with Rhea and her loved ones again.
---------------------------------------------------------

Making it backstage again, Rhea was immediatly welcomed with tight hugs from the girls and another kiss from Y/N.

Y/N:" That out there...was awesome!"

Rhea:" Sasha had it coming. I can't believe she went this far."

Dakota:" Neither can I, but I'm glad you gave her a good beating now."

Tegan:" Same. Nobody takes our man from uuuuuusss!"

Rhea:" Have you been drinking?"

Looking at a small table, the evidence was right there in the form of several beer cans.

Kay:" Well, it's 1 a.m. and all of us,are done for the night. Nothing wrong with a drink every once in a while, right?"

Dakota and Y/N blushed, remembering their very first encounter happening thanks to alcohol. This was a story they wouldn't live down any time soon, but the girls understood their predicament back then very well. Rhea just struggled and joined the fun as everyone chatted, drank and told jokes and stories from their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 132 13
[ON HOLD] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's no longer in college, he grad...
527 9 12
Emma Jackson has everything she wants. She has her dream career in the WWE, she has her dream partner, Rhea Ripley. However, when a ghost from her pa...
18.9K 712 17
The Avengers and Justice League knew Y/N L/N was intelligent from the moment they looked up her profile. Dangerously intelligent. They realized they...
101K 1.2K 29
Y/n is a young trainer who join's the pokemon school at the same time that ash does what new adventures will Y/n have with his friends read to find o...