Twins of Love*

By japanese_bluefairy

Musa has completed her studies in Alfea and is happily engaged to Riven. The young music fairy dreams of a qu... More

1. Shopping
2. Disappeared
3. When you least expect it...
4. Muse
5. Reckless choice
6. Caring for you
7. Living together
8. New Life?
9. Dreams or reality
10. The source of magic
11. Witch blood
12. Riven's marriage
A/N
13. The showdown
14. Together again
15. Restart
16. The new king
17. The tournament
18. Rhythm and melody
19. Orange Blossom?
20. Changes
21. The penthouse

22. It's just the beginning

725 12 6
By japanese_bluefairy

"What a wonderful view!" exclaimed Stella, looking out from the penthouse terrace. It was a warm mid-July morning and the star fairy was enjoying some sunshine.

"But with the humidity here on Melody..." says Tecna complaining and fanning herself.

"Yeah but Melody is a lush planet!" adds Flora.

From the Carter house, you could enjoy a beautiful view: you could see the whole city, the royal palace, the beautiful bay and in the distance also the beautiful tropical forest typical of the place.

"The view will be fantastic, but the house is still a work site..." complains Musa seeing boxes everywhere. They had moved in two weeks ago, after Riven had sold off the furniture of their small house in Magix. He and Musa both felt a bit sad when they left the house empty... they had loved each other there, conceived their children, fought, cried, made up, hosted their friends and family... that place will always remain special.

The young music fairy looks around: it was nice to see her friends again, especially in their costumes, some at the edge of the pool, some swimming, some looking at the view. Then she sees Riven struggling with the inflatable pool for the twins.

"Here, let me give you a hand," she says softly.

Riven lifts his sunglasses and wipes the sweat from his forehead. He then removes his shirt remaining only in his swimsuit.

"I'm almost done pixie, don't worry."

Musa nods and takes care of putting sunscreen, hats, and swimsuits on the two little ones. While everyone else is having fun - as they should be - the two new parents sit under the umbrella and give their children a bath. Harmony plays with rubber puppets while Jayden splashes water everywhere. Musa giggles, then looks up - Riven is staring at her, with loving eyes.

"What's wrong, Riv?" she asks, smiling.

"Nothing..." he smiles back. He then leans towards her, kissing her. He lovingly caresses her round, sweet little face, the little face that had made him fall in love with his fairy. They often said nothing to each other, just glances and silences to understand each other...

A splash of water awakened them. Jayden had become fond of turning anything that came his way, terrifying Riven, still shaken by the "monster" of the park.

"Jay... stop it, come on!" he says taking away the toys, victims of the little wizard's magical experiments.

"Eeeeghhuu!" he whines "Ddddddd."

"No daddy, Jayjay...do you want to see more monsters?" Says Riven picking him up and drying him off with the bath towel. The little guy seems to understand and looks at his dad with his big puppy eyes.

"Monsters??? What did this little rascal do?!" asks Brandon.

"A month ago at the park, he turned a little butterfly into a flying monster."

"Gee, I'm afraid you and Musa are going to find a dragon inside your house!"

"I'd avoid it if possible..." he says in a sharp voice.

Harmony meanwhile was having fun with the Pixies and, to catch them, crawled out of the little pool. Musa loses sight of her for half a minute, and when she turns around she doesn't see her again.

"Harmony!"

The little girl crawls to the edge of the big pool. Aisha and Musa run to catch her but slip ending up in the water. Suddenly, two small wings appear on the little girl's back, lifting her up: they looked like they were made of crystal in the middle and were edged in magenta on the outside.

"For the Great Dragon..." says Bloom in shock. More than she is, the little fairy's parents. But Harmony can't hold her flight for long and falls, being caught on the fly by Timmy.

"Gotcha, you little one!"

Riven and Musa nearly pass out, while Jayden is on a roll, laughing gleefully. Everyone laughs after this magical skit, especially at the little wizard's reaction.

As evening arrives, the guys leave, leaving the little family in their privacy. Jayden and Harmony fall asleep inside the baby egg with cartoons playing in the background. Silently, Riven and Musa carry them to their cribs, upstairs. They softly close the door, tiptoe back downstairs and turn off the TV while enjoying some silence.

"I'm exhausted, I guess I'm not going to practice tomorrow..." says Riven huffing.

"I'm burning..." replies Musa, all reddened by the sun despite using protection.

"Those two munchkins are taking my energy away."

"Good thing they sleep soundly at night..." she giggles.

"So we can have some peace and quiet" he says picking her up and kissing her. "Come on, let's do this..."

"But weren't you tired?"

"To make love with my pixie, I have all the energy possible and imaginable!"

Musa doesn't let him say it twice and drags him into the bedroom.

"Are you happy here...?" she asks clutching the sheet that covered her naked little body.

"Uh? Of course I am..." he says holding her close and touching her shaggy hair on the pillow.

"How are we doing in terms of fights?"

"Well, in the last two weeks we've only had seven fights. I'd say we're making progress!" he says sarcastically.

Musa gives him a light punch on the arm, laughing then.

" I mean, which couple doesn't fight when they fix up their house? You like the gray couch, I like the white; you like the lacquered kitchen, I like the matte.... "

"Gee, we'd fought about these things in the past..." laughs Riven.

"Riven, this is the life normal people lead..." she says kissing his chest. "I like this life so..."

"Do you wish it was always like this?" he whispers to her.

Musa nods and then snuggles closer to him falling asleep.

The next day, the fairy wakes up, finding Riven's side empty. She hears the rush of water; he was in the shower. Silently, she gets up going upstairs and finding two festive and hungry little ones. She picks them up, giving them lots of sweet little kisses and takes them downstairs to give them milk. Riven meanwhile had dried and dressed, joining his woman in the kitchen.

"Good morning pixie," he says kissing her. Then he kisses the little heads of his children and goes to the stove.

"Good morning my love" she says as she watches him get busy making breakfast.

How strange life is...strange and full of surprises. Until about four years ago, neither she nor Riven could stand each other; she felt hatred and attracted to that arrogant specialist at the same time, she was deeply disappointed when she saw him with Darcy... she sighs deeply thinking about how it started and where they are now.

Riven didn't know what his fairy was thinking but he feels her embrace him from behind. He smiles, he knew she did this when she was thinking and thinking specifically about the two of them.

"I like this life...it's a life of...normal people."

"I like it too..." he replies back.

Musa kisses his back, loosening the embrace and letting him finish making breakfast. Musa really liked a peaceful life, now she wanted to fulfill herself as a singer and had started to work her way up, with the help of her mother's former voice teacher. She worked at the Golden Auditorium theater and had resumed her studies to perhaps become a teacher, but without forgetting that a piece of her heart was in Alfea. She missed the adventures and turning into a fairy a little bit, but how nice was a normal life! Without hassles, Trix, Darkar, Valtor... after all, Musa wanted to be a fairy but also a girl like many others, with her own dreams and her own life. Having had children with Riven didn't stop her, she loved him with all her heart.

Once breakfast was over, Riven said goodbye to her and left for Red Fountain. She shakes her head, would he ever give up a workout? She smiles and takes the children with her, leading them to the terrace. She looks at the view, her face barely illuminated by the morning sun. A smile curves over her cherry red lips as she clutches the treble clef pendant.

"Forever, Riven... forever..." she smiles as she sees the mini hawk lift up and head to Magix. She waves her hand waving goodbye to her beloved and already thinking about when they would see each other again in the evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 708 28
It's been three years since Riven left Magix and has had any contact with the specialists or the Winx. Musa has been dating Ed, a guy she has a lot i...
42.6K 630 25
Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers and having to make sure the Trix don't...
36.7K 461 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...