𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 || DNF

By shay_uwu

George, A prostitute and abused boy who hides behind a beautiful body and pretty smile meets Dream who is the... More

||Intro||
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THANK YOU
THIRTY
!!NOT AN UPDATE!! Just want to vent and clear some things up
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
NOT AN UPDATE!! Just a question
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
Christmas Special
NOT AN UPDATE!!! JUST WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU ALL!!
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
NOT A UPDATE!!! PLEASE READ
FORTY
FORTY ONE
Important message regarding Techoblade
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
||OUTRO||

EIGHTEEN

43K 1K 3.4K
By shay_uwu

Dream's grip was tight on the steering wheel. He listened closely to Techno who gave him the directions to where they think George is.

Techno was able to hack into security cameras around the city to find where the cargo trucks took the drugs and it lead to a old warehouse.

Mr. Smith was smart but not that smart. The security footage clearly showed him driving to the warehouse.

Quackity and Sapnap sat in the back seat as their boss drove way over the speed limit.

They could see Dream was running out of patience and getting closer to losing control.

"Dream listen, you can't just barge in there. We have no idea how many people are in there and they also could kill George if they know you're there." Quackity said.

Words can't describe how much the younger wanted to drive the car through the front and kill everyone in sight there but he knew he couldn't. It could put his kitten in danger.

They finally reached the warehouse. From the looks of it the place was old.

Dream, Sapnap and Quackity jumped out of the car.

Techno jumped over to the drivers seat and pulled away out of sight.

The three of them snuck to the back. They looked at the door that was in front of them.

"I'll go left and you all go right."

The two males eyes widened.

"Wait Dream it's not safe to go alone."

They watch as the younger opens the door quietly.

"I'll be fine."

The three walk in. They looked at each other and nodded than walked their separate ways.

Dream held his gun tightly as he walked up and down the tall aisles.

He had no idea where George was. This place was huge and he didn't even know where to start.

Dream was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard running behind him.

Before he could react he was tackled to the ground.

A brown haired man with a sick smile tried to stab the gangster with a knife but Dream stopped it before it could hit his skin.

"So you actually came." The other male said as he used all his strength to push against the younger's force.

Dream felt his arms get weak. The knife inched closer.

"Haha you can die knowing that your little kitten was fucked by me before you."

Dream's eyes narrowed and his blood began to boil.

"So it was you."

Schlatt gasped as the younger suddenly got stronger.

He was thrown off of the gangster. The man held his knife tightly.

"Oh so when I talk about fucking that slut you get all mad."

Dream's mind was a mess. The man right in front of him was the same one who touched what was his.

He lost it.

Dream ran at Schlatt tackling him to the floor.

The man was caught off guard.

The knife that was in the male's hand slid across the cement floor and out of his reach.

Dream grabbed Schlatt's head and smashed it into the floor.

"HOW DO YOU THINK HE FELT?!"

Dream yelled as he watched blood run out of the brown haired male's head.

Schlatt watched as the gangster moved down to his leg and with one quick motion a loud crack echoed through the aisles followed by the scream of the male.

"I want to kill you so bad right now but you know what, I'm gonna make you feel everything George did but 10 times worse."

Schlatt shook as he looked into the dark death filled eyes of the gangster.

Dream reached over to grab the knife.

"Dream stop!"

He looked up and saw a running Quackity and Sapnap.

"We don't have time for this. People already know we are here and we can't have more people show up."

The younger snapped out of his psychotic daze.

He looked at the now unconscious male on the ground.

"Go find George and leave him to us."

The gangster nodded and got up and ran.

George was his first priority.

He ran around the warehouse looking in every door he could imagine and couldn't find the kitten.

"Fuck where are you." He said out of frustration.

Dream was too caught up in his thoughts to notice the gun pointed at him.

George jumped when he heard a gun shot.

"What was that." He whimpered out.

He tried to stand but a sharp pain shot through his leg causing him to collapse.

He looked down at his bruised ankles.

The only thing he could do was crawl to the door.

He reached for the door handle but couldn't get it.

He was so dizzy and he couldn't see straight.

The boy put his ear up to the hollow metal door to listen. But he couldn't hear much. Only some faint talking.

He had to find a way out of here.

Dream let out a yell when his shoulder was struck by the bullet.

He turned around and was met with the sick smile of an old man.

"Smith."

The fat man chuckled as he held the gun still pointed at Dream.

"Wow you really do love that damn slut."

Dream tried to ignore the pain in his shoulder.

He knew he was losing a lot of blood.

"Why are you doing this, what have I done to you." The younger asked.

The old man's smile faded.

"To be honest I'm doing this because of your father."

Dream's eyes widened.

"Your father was a good man and he was a close friend of mine. We made a deal that if he died he would give me everything but then you came along. This mistake of a kid who came from a bitch he fucked. When he died you took everything!" The old man yelled.

Dream watched the older man shake with rage.

"I made it my goal to kill you so your father would get what he deserves. I would've killed him if I could've."

Dream hated his old man for what he put him through at a young age but he knows his dad only did what he did to protect him.

"My father knew that you were a no good bastard! He would've never just thrown away his whole life for someone like you."

Mr. Smith shook with rage as he pointed the gun at the bleeding and Weaknd gangster in front of him.

His eyes ran over the boy's face.

"God you look just like that fucker."

Dream held his arm tightly. The old man was gonna pull the trigger any second.

"You shouldn't have been born you little fuck."

A gunshot rang through the warehouse.

Mr. Smith stood there in shock. He looked down at his chest and watch the blood began to pour out.

Dream watched the old man collapse on the floor. Behind him stood Sapnap with a rifle in his hand.

"Took you long enough." Dream said.

Sapnap rolled his eyes as he walked over to his boss.

"You're just lucky I even got here."

Dream let out a chuckle.

"Thank you Sapnap."

The tall male smiled as he pulled out a bandanna from his backpack.

"Anytime boss."

Dream watched as the black haired male wrapped up his bleeding arm.

"This will stop it for now but you don't have much time before you lose even more blood."

Dream didn't care about his arm, he just need to find George.

"Let's go."

The two of them ran down the back aisles.

"GEORGE!" The gang leader yelled.

George froze when he heard his name.

"KITTEN."

The smaller felt his heart light up.

It was Dream!

He weakly began to bang on the door. He tried his best to hit it as hard as he could but his body was so weak.

"D-Dream."

Dream stopped running and listened.

His eyes widened when he heard faint thudding and a small voice weakly yell.

"Dream."

The gangster began to run.

"Sapnap head back and tell the others, get the car ready." The blond haired male said as he ran.

"KITTEN WHERE ARE YOU." He said as he stopped.

He heard the thudding again and it was coming from the door at the end of the last aisle.

His heart raced as he got closer. He didn't know what he was feeling.

George watched the door fly open. He let out a small sob when his eyes met the ones he has been longing for.

Dream fell to his knees and instantly kissed the brunette.

The kiss wasn't rough. It was soft and full of love and passion.

Tears fell down the younger's cheeks. The most deadly gang leader in America finally cried.

They both pulled away and George instantly wrapped his shaking arms around the taller's neck.

Dream didn't hesitate to pull the boy against him.

The smaller cried into the gangster's neck.

"Y-you came y-you actually came."

The taller held the sobbing boy tightly.

"Of corse I came kitten. I wasn't going to let you die."

The brunette hugged the taller tightly as he shook. He was no longer afraid. He felt so safe in the younger's arms.

"God kitten you scared me." Dream said with a sigh.

"But it doesn't matter anymore because now you're in my arms and I'm never letting you go again. You will always be by my side."

George felt the taller kiss his head.

"Never leave me Dream."

"I will never leave you my kitten."

George pulled away and leaned in to connect their lips.

The smaller looked into the gangsters eyes.

"I love you Dream." George said.

He had never said that to someone and actually meant it.

Dream smiled and caressed the boy's cheek.

"I love you too kitten."

The two embraced each other. Soaking in each others body heat.

"Let's go home kitten."

Dream noticed the smaller bruised and likely broken Ankles.

He picked up the shaking boy and let George's legs wrap around his waist.

George rested his head on the other's broad shoulder. The scent of the gangster calmed him down.

As they walked out of the building they were greeted with cheers.

George looked up in shock. He looked at all the people around.

"They all came here to get you kitten. They wanted you to be safe."

The boys heart lit up. He had never had so many people care about him.

He flinched when his name was being yelled.

He smiled when he saw a the two familiar black haired males running over.

"GEORGE!!"

"Thank god you're ok."

George smiled at them.

Suddenly Dream stumbled a bit.

"Fuck Dream your arm." Sapnap said.

"I'm fine." The stubborn male said.

George's eyes widened when he noticed his wrapped up shoulder.

The gunshot he heard was Dream getting shot.

"I-it didn't go through! The bullet is in there." The brunette said with worry.

"I'll be ok we just need to focus on you right now."

Sapnap bit his lip.

"Give George to us and then you can get treated-"

"No."

Sapnap froze when he was cut off.

"He stays with me." The gang leader says as he wraps his arms tightly around the boy in his arms.

The two gangsters sigh.

"Well let's get you two in the car and get someone to help." Quackity said.

Dream nodded.

As they walked to the car they were stopped by techno.

"Sir I thought you would enjoy this so here." Techno said as he handed Dream a lighter.

The taller raised his eyebrow.

He watched the pink haired male point down to the ground.

The gangster then realized a wet spot on the ground.

Dream smirked and lit the flame.

George watched as the taller threw the lighter and suddenly a trail of flames arose.

It ran all the way to the warehouse.

Everyone watched as the place lit up in flames.

George looked at Dream and watch the blaze in his green eyes.

The gangster looked back and smiled.

He lightly kissed the boy's cheek.

As they watched the flames burn, everything that kept them apart burned with it.

—————————-

This was literally my favorite chapter to write, I just love it so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1K 33
Dreams mafia is rivals with George's dads. Dreams mission is to get information out of George by making him fall in love with him, and him only. But...
450K 16.4K 51
Dream's a total nerd, he's pop-punk and has no business in the tiny homophobic shit hole he calls high school. Pretty much no one knows he exists, an...
38.8K 1K 37
AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send it seemed like, who's parents got a job...
1.9M 67.2K 41
george is a sought-after model with his pale skin and dainty figure. dream is a wealthy upcoming photographer with a special eye for details. ~~~ maj...