Monsta X Imagines

By monbebe294

Filled with Monsta X imagines, almost all of them are oneshots.. These are all x reader stories. So, use your... More

HI!
1. Sober-Jooheon
2. Under The Mistletoe-Changkyun
3. Something to be Meant-Kihyun
4. His Condolences-Minhyuk
5. Instagram-Shownu
6. Goodnight Nap-Changkyun
7. Hot Issue-Wonho
8. Aquarium-Hyungwon
9. Sing Me To Sleep-Shownu
10. Subway Stranger-Minhyuk
11. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 1 : Movie Night-Jooheon
12. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 2 : Champagne-Minhyuk
13. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 3 : Paris-Kihyun
14. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 4 : Horizon-Minhyuk
15. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 5 : Thunder-Kihyun
16. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 6 : Sunflower-Kihyun
17. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 7 : Established-Changkyun
18. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 8 : Crazy Ex-Girlfriend-Wonho
19. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 9 : Ferris Wheel-Hyungwon
20. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 10 : Funeral-Changkyun
21. [DWC - June 2020] Day 11 : Sushi-Minhyuk
22. [DWC - June 2020] Day 12 : Jealous-Jooheon
23. [30DWC] Day 13 : Stranger-Hyungwon
24. [30DWC] Day 14 : Sedate-Changkyun
25. [30DWC] Day 15 : Therapeutic-Shownu
26. [30DWC] Day 16 : Poetic-Minhyuk
27. [30DWC] Day 17 : Jacket-Kihyun
28. [30DWC] Day 18 : Competition-Wonho
29. [30DWC] Day 19 : Library-Changkyun
30. [30DWC] Day 20 : She's The One-Hyungwon
31. [30DWC] Day 21 : Demonic-Jooheon
32. [30DWC] Day 22 : Miserable-Jooheon
33. [30DWC] Day 23 : Drive-Hyungwon
34. [30DWC] Day 24 : Hero-Shownu
35. [30DWC] Day 25 : Bride-Kihyun
36. [30DWC] Day 26 : Never Have I Ever-OT7
37. [30DWC] Day 27 : Come On-Shownu
38. [30DWC] Day 28 : Scent-Changkyun
39. [30DWC] Day 29 : Monopoly-Minhyuk
40. [30DWC] Day 30 : I Like U-Wonho
41. Quarantine-Jooheon
43. Boba-Jooheon
44. Gwangju Oppa-Minhyuk
45. Your Lies Last December-Wonho
46. I'll Say It-Hyungwon
47. I'm Here Now-Kihyun
48. Paint Me-Minhyuk

42. Cruel-Shownu

324 6 1
By monbebe294

Today was supposed to be your three-year anniversary with Shownu. The words "was supposed to be," are placed there for a reason. And, it was because the relationship has no longer existed. You broke up with him.

Well, to be specific, you both had made a mutual agreement about breaking up, so the process itself wasn't that hard. However, moving on was something else. You Had to break the connection because you weren't feeling the spark anymore. Now, you know  that this made you sound like a complete asshole. But, you weren't gonna spend too much time on something that you knew weren't gonna last much longer.

And, the whole situation seems to "stan" the idea of you two breaking up Starting from you who's studying outside Korea. Long distance relationships were never a good thing for you. In everything. Dance practices, promotion, comeback, world tours, and others, making him more difficult to contact.

And so, you decided to end it. Even though you still love him, so much. Too much even, vice versa, you realized that it wasn't healthy. And so, here you are today, with nothing to celebrate.

Anyways, other than your so-called "supposed to be anniversary," today is also the 17th day of your holiday, which leads to you being home, in Korea.

You sat there, on your sofa, thinking on what to do today. Usually, you were full with ideas on what to do on your holidays, but today, it was no better than blank.

Out of nowhere, you heard your phone rang.

"박진영"

Jinyoung. A guy who you've met a couple of times until it's safe to say that you're close friends. Recognizing the familiar name, you picked up the call, "Yeobeoseyo?"

"Hi! Y/N! I heard that you're back from London!" he said.

"And that I am!" you answered.

"So, how are you? Are you busy? Should we meet up today?" he showered you with questions.

"First of all, well, things aren't exactly terrible. Second, no. I;m not busy today. Third, yeah sure!" you answered.

"Oh, that's great! Do you have any ideas then?" he asked.

"Hmm," you then begin to swim in your head, finding a place to go to. Suddenly, you've caught a glimpse of an old memory. You were laughing with Shownu while holding a giant cotton candy that he had purchased earlier because he noticed that you've been staring at those. Amusement park.

"Y/N? Y/N-ah?"

Jinyoung's voice then snapped you back to reality, "Huh?"

"So, where do you wanna go? Or what do you want to do?" he asked again.

"Amusement park? How does an amusement park sound?" you asked him.

"Sounds great. Ok, so, I'll pick you up in 2 hours?"

"Yeah."

You two then bid goodbyes and ended the phone call. You were relatively happy that he had managed to make some time for you, since he's an idol too, like Shownu.

But, oh God. Why did you pick the amusement park? You don't even know the answer? You loved silence and peace which is everything that an amusement park could never offer. It's filled with families. Kids, crying or laughing. Yelling. Honestly, you could never answer your own question. "Why did I pick the Amusement park?"

But, maybe, the better question was, "Why did that memory pop up again?"

The question was simply making you babble in thoughts. But then again, you decided to shrug it off and get ready.

After almost two hours, you finally finished. You had decided to take a shower and put on a cute white tee and a brown plaid skirt with your white sneakers to complete your outfit. Lastly, you decided to put on these cute but elegant earrings for the day.

And for the second time today, your phone rang a call from Jinyoung.

You answered it and put it on speaker, "Yes?" You started talking as your hands hooked the earring on your other ear.

"I'm a few seconds away from you. Are you ready?" he asked.

"Well, almost," you said, while reaching for one of your liquid lipstick. You started putting it on your lips as you heard him say, "Well, I'm here. Should I go up or are you going down?"

"I'll come down in a minute," you answered.

He then gave you his last "okay" and ended the call. You check yourself out in the mirror, making sure you look okay before finally grabbing your belongings and walking downstairs.

There a black coloured car was waiting on the side of the road. You smiled and walked over, opening the car door.

"Hi!" you greeted as you got in and sat on the front seat.

"Oh my God, hi!" he said. And after a couple of hellos, he started the car and started driving.

"So, how are you and Shownu?" he asked.

The question caught you off guard for a moment, "Huh?"

"How are you and Shownu?" he asked once more.

You sighed, "We broke up."

"Huh? Wait, what? Why? When? How? Where?"

"It's complicated," you said, "Actually, no, it's not that complicated. It's just.."

"Hard to explain?" he finished your sentences.

"Yeah, that," you said.

"You know, you can always call me when you want to talk," he said.

He then turned the radio on and continued driving while you stared out of the window and started driving while you stared out of the window and started driving into your thoughts. It has been a few weeks since you broke up. And you were wondering, "Has he moved on?", "If he has, how?" Those kinds of questions keep appearing in your head, pulling you completely away from reality.

Everything in your mind stopped when Jinyoung was calling your name. You shifted your eyes to the source of the voice. "Hmm?"

"We're here," he said, while walking out of the car.

"Oh," you then hopped off the car and let Jinyoung lock the vehicle. He then got a hold of your wrist and tugged it towards the entrance, "Come on."

And, as easy as it sounded like, you two got into the so-called "kids dreamland" and looked around.

Your eyes then caught a glimpse of the ferris wheel. And the old memories suddenly flooded your mind. It was your nth date with Shownu. He brought you here to the carnival, specifically to ride the ferris wheel. He was planning a great kiss to share when you two got to the top. And there you have it, one of the most memorable kisses you've ever shared. It feels pure, sharing an innocent kiss while you're on top of the world. Well, not on top of the world, but Korea at least.

You then snapped back to reality. You're getting frustrated about your own thoughts. "What is it with me today?" you silently asked yourself.

But, your mind was too clouded with other things to answer your own question. And so you decided to stop getting lost in your memory lane. "You have to have fun today!" you silently scolded yourself, determined to fix the rest of the day until it's enough to call it a great day.

And so, you smiled and asked, "So, which one aare we going on first?"

Jinyoung then started blabbering about the rides, sometimes making you laugh. And there you go, side by side, trying rides and occasionally buying snacks.

You both shared jokes and laughter, it felt like you're back to being a sixth grader who went out with her friend to the park and have got nothing to lose.
And it worked, today is slowly turning into a fun day. Without worrying about what has happened in that exact location almost 14 months ago. It felt great. You feel happy.

But, little did you know, that a pair of eyes has been watching you from afar. Shownu's to be precise.

What a coincidence? Today, Shownu decided to go here with Changkyun and Minhyuk to spend their day off. He surely wasn't expecting to see you here today, moreover with another guy.

You were there, laughing while sharing a huge pink cotton candy that you're holding in your hand. He saw it all.

Jinyoung then pulled out his phone and lifted it relatively high, aiming the screen to both him and you.

Shownu could only watch from afar, while standing with Changkyun and Minhyuk who're playing some other game they found interesting. Maybe babysitting was the better term for Shownu's day. But, it doesn't quite matter anymore now, does it? Since the first time he saw your laugh today. When Jinyoung won the huge seal plushie for you, you were so happy, and Shownu could only watch in a distance.

He could only question the things he did earlier in his life. "Did I regret breaking up with her?"

It was a question he couldn't seem to answer. It would be a huge lie if he said he doesn't love you anymore. But, what else can he do?

-----

Word count: 1495 words

A/N: Hii!! Here's this week's updates, i hope you enjoyed it..

Thankyou for readingg! Don't forget to vote and comment! I hope u have a good week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020
153K 2.9K 40
Just some Imagines of Monsta X for all the Monbebes out there ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● Hai guys! It's my first time writing, so sorry if it sucks but I do h...
8.5K 99 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
13.6K 345 18
this book contains imagines or one-shot stories of TWICE Jihyo.