Kirishima x black reader. *Ok...

By ReadtoPlead

Oh, you were the best. Goofy. Nice. Sassy. Bold. You were so bold that you wanted to boldly catch a shark bo... More

About y/n/ details
First day.
Getting to know you~
USJ
USJ.pt 2
Past Few Days
Sports Festival
Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival: Pt.3
With my Pro
With my pro pt.2
Almost done
The book
Just Look
Exam Studying
Exam Today
Training Camp
Training Camp pt.2
Y/n's New Move Explanation
Training Camp pt.3
Never seen
No.
Play their game
Seeing home
Writers Block
Conflicted
Breaking Point
Thank You, again
Not true
Healing
Fun...for once
Done
Please
🍋LEMON🍋
Find a way
Meeting
🍋LEMON🍋
The Past few days
Hello

Use your brain

1.8K 80 223
By ReadtoPlead

Y/n POV

~The morning after the Sleepover~

I woke up and I noticed I was laying on Uraraka's lap. She is really comfortable lowkey. I heard a knock on the door. The girls groaned and so did I.

~What the hell does this person want?~

I said, "Momo...get the door..."

Momo fixed her hair and her dress that she wore last night. She opened the door. It was Iida.

Iida said, "We have arranged a trip! Lets go!"

Mina said, "Momo...shut the door on his face."

Iida said, "Girls, you shouldn't have stayed up so late."

Hagakure said, "Do we have to go?"

Iida said, "Yes, it's with everyone involved because we know how to actually involve everyone in our little trips."

We all got up. We looked like witches seeing the light. We arrived in the shower and got ready. We put on strapless t-shirts, shorts, those sorts of things. The boys were already ready when we came down there.

Bakugo said, "Thats what your ass gets for staying up until 4! Who does that anyways?"

"Bitch, shut the fuck up! I'm already tired. I don't want to hear your shit!" I pulled out my fire and he pulled out his explosion.

Kirishima came out and said, "Woah...Hey, Bakugo. She's tired. Lets all calm down."

I stuck out my tongue and we decided to head out. We opened the dorm door to go outside. We saw Monoma with Kendo.

~oh...shit...what is this?~

Kendo hit Monoma's back.

Kirishima whispered, "I can handle this right now if you want me to."

I said, "Nope...I wanna see this play out."

Monoma said, "Miss Y/n, may we talk for a minute?"

I said, "Of course, sir! I'll be back!"

Mina said, "Y/N LET ME ROUNDHOUSE HIM!! COME ON!!" Kaminari was holding her back.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'll be back~~" I went with Monoma to a corner. Kendo even walked away.

Monoma said, "I guess...im sor-sor-SORR-. Ugh, I apologize for my actions. They were barbaric and arrogant."

I said, "Do you mean it?"

He said, "I admit it, I was forced to apologize but yes I actually mean the apology. Plus, I like your attitude towards me."

"My attitude?"

He said, "Yes. Your not like Izuku saying a heroic poem for everyone to like him or like the rest just rolling their eyes. Your sassy and I like it. Its just those clothes."

I folded my arms, "My clothes!? At least I don't dress like a prince in the 1800s waltzing around. I'm going to take you shopping and fix you."

"No, Ma'am. I'm going to take YOU shopping. We can change up our tastes, I suppose."

"I sUpPoSe. Nobody talks like that."

"Aoyama does."

"He's French."

"And?"

"Whatever, I gotta get back to my friends. We are actually going shopping. Wanna go now?"

"I wouldn't dare shop with those ruffians. See ya, Y/n."

He walked off and I went away to my classmates.

I caught up to Kirishima and said, "Wait, we're walking?"

Kirishima looked around, "Uh...looks like it. What did Monoma want?"

"Long story short, we are going shopping together."

He chuckled and said, "Well, long as he's not messing with you, anymore."

Hagakure came up to me and said, "Y/n...can we have those birds again, im tired."

We were on the sidewalk with people. I said, "Theres too many people, I don't think that's safe."

Mina said, "Well...lets go to that spot again."

Kaminari said, "What spot?"

Izuku was next to Uraraka and he touched her wrist. I noticed there was a bruise on it. It must have been those boys we fought last night.

~Uraraka...PLEASE don't say nun.~

Uraraka looked like she was blushing like crazy to even tell the story. Kaminari was poking me while we were walking.

I said, "WHAT!?!"

Kaminari said, "I wanna go to the spot."

Iida said, "No, we must go to our destination."

I said, "We have a time or something?"

Iida said, "No but its Sunday and I want everybody to get back at a good time."

Momo said, "As the second class president. As much as I want to go to our designated spot. Us girls will catch up with you in a bit."

~Ohhh okayyy, I see Momo using her president power.~

I said, "See ya! We'll be back before you know it. Bye, Sharkboy."

Kaminari whined, "I wanna go!"

Jirou said, "We'll pick you up or something."

Kaminari said, "Ok, hot stuff!"

Jirou rolled her eyes and we started giggling like a bunch of elementary schoolers. We arrived at our isolated spot and I made our birds.

I said, "Ladies first." They each got on their bird and we flew off.

I said, "Where are the boys again?"

Hagakure said, "Right there!"

We couldn't see her hand so we were like... "Um..". Mina pointed and said, "Right there!"

I said, "Oh!"

We were about to fly down but we saw Pro hero Hawks in the sky. He stopped next to our birds and kind of flew with us.

Hagakure said, "Hello, Hawks!"

He said, "Woah! Oh, hi? What are you girls doing up here?"

Mina said, "We're testing out my friends quirk."

Hawks looked at me and said, "Nice quirk you got there. Hey, you girls stay safe."

He flew off and Hagakure and Mina squealed.

Hagakure said, "HE'S SO HOT! EEEEEEEEK!"

I rolled my eyes and flew down to where the boys were.

I said, "Kirishima, come on!"

He said, "What...are those?"

"Its a bird, idiot! Come on...please?"

He hopped on and I said, "LESS GO!"

Uraraka got Iida and Deku to get on. Mina for Sero and Bakugo. Momo and I convinced Todoroki to get on hers. Hagakure got Ojiro to get on. Jirou rode with Kaminari against her will. Tsu got on with Shoji. The rest decided to walk or didn't want to get on.

Izuku was holding on to Uraraka tightly and said, "Is this safe?"

I said, "Uh...I think? Mina wanna race?"

Mina said, "Feel my wrath, bitch."

We raced to the top of a building. I heard Kaminari screaming like a baby the whole time. I touched the building first.

"Boom. I really felt pinkie pie's wrath. It was absolutely terrible."

Mina stuck her tongue out at me and said, "Whatever. You probably ordered your little birds to do that."

"Or yours is just slow. Iida what place are we supposed to be going to again?"

Iida said, "This downtown park. It has big Sakura trees. You can't really miss it."

We told our birds to go there and we landed at the park. I took away the birds and I looked at Kiri's hair. It was flat. I said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to mess up your hair."

He said, "Its fine. You said you liked my hair down anyways." He blushed and smiled.

Art: MIHI.ART

The rest of Class 1-A came to the park. We smiled and waved to them. We had fun at the park like eating at stands, ice cream, and playing competition games. Obviously Bakugo started yelling at Deku or yelling in general.

Kirishima was playing with his friends while I finished my ice cream. Todoroki sat beside me. I actually haven't had a regular conversation in a minute with him. He says little sentences.

He said, "I liked your birds."

"Thank you."

"I cant construct my fire like that or ice."

I said, "Well I think our fires are a bit different. I'm pretty sure you can do something with your ice."

"I can do it if I have an object."

I finished my ice cream and gave him my bowl. "Copy the bowl shape."

He just kind of looked at it.
His face:

He said, "Uh...ok." He started adding ice. He made the bowl.

I said, "Now try it without the bowl." I took it away.

He tried it and it ended up looking more like a...I didnt know what that was. I laughed.

"Well...it looks like something ." I said while laughing.

He smiled. I like when Todoroki smiles. He doesn't do it alot. I said, "I like your smile."

He was surprised and said, "Oh, thank you."

Kirishima POV

I was playing with Kaminari and we decided to take a little time out. Bakugo kept getting mad and aggressive at the game. I went to go get my water bottle. While I was drinking my water, Kaminari tapped me.

I looked at him and he said, "Ouuu Todoroki with your girl."

I said, "So?"

Kaminari said, "Well, look at them! They smiling like they are getting married the next day."

Jirou hit him and said, "Dont listen to Kaminari. Y/n loves you. You dont have to worry about Todoroki. "

Mina kicked a ball. "Todoroki looks emotionless anyways."

Izuku says, "Todoroki is not emotionless. He has feelings...sometimes."

I said, "Well, thank you, Jirou." That made me feel a bit better because I was feeling a BIT bad about Todoroki and Y/n.

Y/n noticed I was looking at her and Todoroki. She must have thought I was upset because she made a shape of a heart with her fire and sent it to me.

Mina said, "Why i gotta be the single one?"

Mineta said, "We can change tha-" He was smacked by her.

~Yeah...this girl loves me.~

Y/n POV

I sent that heart to him because I knew what he was thinking. He looked a bit upset too but he didn't show it too much.  I said, "Todoroki, im going to hangout with Kirishima and them. I'll talk to you later."

He did a little wave and I started to walk over to them but then I saw...Adrien? I stopped and walked the other way. I approached slowly cause if could have been the wrong guy. I got a bit closer and it was him.

I ran to him and said, "ADRIEN!"

I gave him the biggest hug and he swung me around.

"Where has your stupid ass been? I should hit you!" I said.

He said, "You worry about becoming a hero then I'll tell you my business."

I was really happy but I was also angry. I swung my fire at him to be playful but he dodged it.

Adrien said, "Woah! Chill."

~Why did Adrien dodge my fire...~

Note: Adrien's power is bending of all elements.

I hugged him again and he hugged back. I realized something...Adrien doesn't dodge fire....he catches it. I stepped back and said, "You're not Adrien."

He said, "Y/n...what do you mean? Its me! Your brother."

I looked him up and down. "Toga, you have 5 seconds to stop."

He said, "Look, i know its been a long time but I promise, its ok."

I said, "5...4..."

Kirishima POV

I saw Y/n walk up to Adrien and im glad she finally found him. I went down to tie my shoes.

Kaminari said, "Who is that guy?"

I said, "Thats Y/n's brother."

Mina said, "He's cute."

Kaminari said, "If that's her brother. Why does she look so angry?"

I looked up and said, "uh...I dont know. I can check." I started walking over to them.

Todoroki came up too and said, "Do you think something is going on over there?"

I said, "Maybe...you wanna see?" I totally brushed off with Kaminari said. Todoroki is as much of a friend to Y/n as Kaminari or Bakugo or Mina. We walked over.

Y/n POV

"3...2..."

He said, "We don't want to make a scene, Y/n."

"Try me. Toga, I swear-" I started to get angry.

"Like I said. I don't know who Toga is and you need to pull yourself together-"

I saw Kirishima and Todoroki. Kirishima said, "Hey man, its nice to see you back."

He said, "Its nice to be ba-"

I said, "Nice to be back my ass." I grabbed Kiri's hand and walked off. That "Adrien" was right. I didnt want to make a scene.

Kirishima said, "Hey...whats wrong?"

I said, "That not Adrien."

Todoroki said, "Then who is it?"

"Its just not him." I kept walking with Kiri's hand. He stopped me.

I looked at Todoroki. He got the message and walked away.

Kirishima said, "Can you please explain?"

I said, "Kiri, i swear. Thats not Adrien. Its someone else and she urks my gears."

"Can you please tell me who or w that is?" He looked concerned and he stared right into me.

"DAMN! YOU BETTER BE GLAD YOU CUTE! Its Toga. Her name is Toga and she is pretending to be Adrien." I said.

Kirishima said, "Should we get someone?"

I said, "I could talk to her. "

"Alone? No, not happening, Y/n."

"Im immortal. Everything will be fine." I said.

"Immortal people still get kidnapped."

I said, "Not if they have been kidnapped beforehand. Im not dumb, I'll be in and out."

~I would have been in and out if Mina hadn't interrupted us.🙄~

Kirishima said, "Fine, but I gotta be close by."

"Deal." I walked over to "Adrien" and Kirishima made it seem like he wasn't there like he said.

I said, "Come on, we're going to talk." I grabbed "his" wrist and went to a more isolated place.

Toga said, "Y/n, you are pretty smart."

"I know. Now, did he send you here or something?"

"You can say his name. Im apart of the LOV." Toga said.

"Toga. Thats not even the point. What does Shigraki want?...and how did you get Adrien's blood?"

She said, "Woah, you got the message fast."

I said, "What message?"

Toga walked to me in Adrien's form. "Listen, I know i work with Shigraki but that doesn't mean I like him. I didnt like what he did this time...I guess."

I was starting to get impatient. "What did he do." It was more of a statement than a question.

She asked, "Do you know what a Nomu is?"

I answered, "Yes...?"

She asked, "Do you know where they get their brains from?"

I said, "Yes..."

(In case you forgot, Nomu's brains come from humans.)

I heard a roaring sound and people screaming. I saw a Nomu.

Toga said, "Well...thats Adrien."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 844 18
You're a new student in Class 1-A, one who quickly becomes closer to Kirishima. From friends to best friends to a couple, Kirishima is always there f...
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

7.8K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
28.3K 781 33
"As much as l want to show you off and tell everyone to keep 10 meters distance from you because you are mine l won't do that until l earn your trust...
17.9K 262 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!