Genius Summoner Turning the W...

By justmeowing

A rare plant base phantom summoner? Can practice both martial arts and magic? Can master six elements? The re... More

1. Unlocked
2. Master of the Sacred Book
3. The Countdown
4. Martial Artist Genius?
6. Spiritual Weapon
7. Dan Meixiang
8. Aptitude Test
9. Two Years Plan
10. Shi Jinhai
11. Phantom Plant Summoner
12. To Be Stronger!
13. Their Progress
14. To Wei Kingdom
15. Contracting Beast
16. Identity
17. To the White Forest
18. A Peculiar team
19. Local Tyrant
20. Beast Taming
21. Black Mione Stone
22. GuoGuo
23. Familiar
24. No Return Phantoms
25. Will Wait
26. Mutant
27. Want
28. Changes
29. Ancient Beast
30. To the Central
31. The Central
32. You Again
33. Vian Din Pavilion
34. Painting
35. Shopping for Brother Zi
36. Too beautiful
37. Enrollment
38. Interesting
39. Hierarchy
40. Double Constitution?
41. First Bribe
42. Protect who
43. Bet
44. Kill or Tame?
45. Again Again
46. Koi Goddess
47. Too Hidden
48. A Powerful Confidant
49. Neiron Mountain
50. The Unlocked Shelves
51. Envy and Jealousy
52. Cousin Meixiang?
53. Provocation
54. Mercenary Tournament
55. Will Follow- End

5. Breaking the Marriage

4.8K 215 10
By justmeowing

"Martial Artist Genius? Who didn't know she not only breaks her Su family's expection of her becoming a summoner but also ended up becoming a magic and dou qi waste."

Yes indeed people are whispering this things but saying it blatanly not only to the face of the man in topic but also in front of the king is too inappropriate. This manner of Princess Qiaoran gave a disapproval to many. She ignore the warning gaze of her mother, the queen, and look at Meixiang full of contempt.

"But seeing how the third young miss Su 'protected' herself from this princess' spiritual beast, a tier three wind attribute warlock, is indeed a worth applauding act. This princess had reacted wrongly and acted rashly. This princess' third stage wind attribute warlock's life is no better than third young miss Su's life. Fourth Princess Qiaoran is asking for forgiveness to the future crown princess and would be please if what happened today will not cause a discord between us."

Even her tone and eyes is full of contempt and mockery no one can refute as her statement have nothing wrong into it so even the queen was pleased that her daughter is now finally sober.

"Future crown princess wouldn't dare to."

Meixiang's reply choked everyone. Riding the sarcasm of the princess and can even say such words in a calm manner! She called herself future crown princess in front of the royal family without blinking her eyes!

Princess Qiaoran swallow back her anger and tried to calm herself again.

"In that case, this princess wanted to ask a favor from the f—future crown princess. This is to make the day of this princess' royal brother, the crown prince, become more special."

"Ow? Future royal sister in law wanted this royal sister's future husband the day of birth more special than before?" while Meixiang is ignoring those reactions from the crowd her smile is getting deeper and deeper as she can tell what this simple minded princess low level trick. "Please. Indeed, as the future crown princess, this little Meixiang will do her best to help the royal sister."

Princess Qiaoran was too dumb how Meixiang call her from 'future royal sister in law' to 'royal sister' too quick without blinking an eye. The eunuch seeing the princess is fuming with anger, he signalled himself the people outside to brought the thing inside.

A metalic cage that was blinded by a black cloth was pushed by twelve man to the center of the hall. When the cloth was pulled, a golden lion was exposed with a fire sorrounding its neck and at the end of its tail is also in a small fire.

Seeing the beast, the princess mood got better and look at Meixiang full of arrogance.

"It is supposed to be this princess' gift to the older brother the crown for the birthday banquet but unfortunately the palace beast tamer didn't tame it in time. This beast is found in the forest near the east border of the kingdom and transported here in the palace secretly five months ago unknown to royal brother. Five months have past but with a power of our palace beast tamers these warlock haven't tamed yet."

Meixiang look at the warlock nodding her head.

"Princess Qiaoran is indeed true to her words. With this five tier Golden Crimson Lion a fire attribute and is currently on his fifth peak strength, the crown prince day of birth would indeed become more special. A pity this is useless to my betroth even it is tamed. The princess may forget but the crown prince is a martial artist. It is impossible for a martial artist to contract a warlock with magic attribute."

It is indeed impossible if you have no knowledge and ability given by the sacred book. Meixiang inwardly said.

"Princess Qiaoran is indeed thoughtful but a pity, the princess' five months effort of taming this warlock even if it's a success would be a waste to my future husband. Unless the crown prince knows someone who is a fire attribute magician."

Everyone thinks of a person and some are brave enough to look at the direction of Su Ruwan. Su Ruwan is currently excited seeing a warlock on its fifth peak level as one of her magic element is fire. She lower her head tried to hide the greed on her eyes that seems to other people she was too shy to look to the crown prince.

"A pity the royal family doesn't have a fire magician. Royal sister, if you want- this future crown princess will help you ready this present to the crown prince that will allow this warlock be useful to him?" a smile appeared on Meixiang's beautiful face and together with her calm and soft voice the startled Princess Qiaoran whom expected she would backed away unknowingly nodded.

Meixiang walks near the cage and look at the Golden Crimson Lion. She pulled five golden needles and a dagger that she just unlock recently inside the sacred book.

These needles and dagger with the knowledge she read from the beast section of the library, she undoubtedly have an upperhand not to mention the beast is restrain inside the cage.

Within those books she had already read, every warlock even normal beasts was now known to her. From the position of their core, their strengths and weaknesses, their nature level of strength in nature, how they cultivate— she no longer foreigner to these details.

Ofcourse she already learn the art of beast taming and can easily tame this level five warlock but a pity, aside from the time is not yet ripe to expose this ability of her she also not an idiot to let this beast be tame and let Su Ruwan harvest this warlock.

Focusing her internal force to her feet and hands, she run in an inexplicable speed about ten lapses around the cage and target the acupoints of the warlock to paralyze it for half a minute. Getting the results she wanted, she leap so fast run towards the unmoving warlock and by using the dagger she easily cut its neck with fire and clutch its core putting it away from its flesh.

Everyone was dumbfounded of what just happened. Now in the middle of the hall, the little girl bath with blood is smiling at the shining core on her hand. No one sees how she killed the beast and everyone was confuse on how did it not attack her. That is a five tier beast!

Meixiang indeed has the speed but a five tier beast have sensitive senses not to mention sensing a waste like Meixiang, killing it would be easy!

A waste won over a five tier warlock?! What operation is this? If Meixiang is a waste then what are they?

Meixiang calmy walks toward Princess Qiaoran and stretch her both hands holding the core of the beast.

"Royal sister, just as future sister in law said, this warlock can't be contracted by betroth so future royal sister in law solve this matter with your permission a while ago. Future crown princess hopes royal sister wouldn't mind the mess this little sister caused."

Everyone look at Meixing and then to the unbelieving look of Princess Qiaoran. Her face full of disbelief with the hint of fear.

Startled, the eunuch who got into his senses offered a pillow where  Meixiang placed the beast core.

"Royal father."

The king became sober when he heard the crown prince's sudden call.

Pring Long Jing hurriedly walks toward the king and kneel in front of him. Everyone gasp with this sight.

"Royal father, this crown prince wish to cut the contract marriage to the third young miss of the Su manor."

Startled, the king who is still speculating Meixiang's identity frown to his son's request. He fearfully look at Meixiang's way and carefully observe her reaction only to see her still calm face.

"Royal father." the people around once again shock when Princess Long Qiaoran also kneels beside her brother and do the same. "Look at her! Such like her isn't appropriate to be part of our royal family. She is too barbaric! Too unlady! A wa---" the princess remember once again how Meixiang killed the warcraft and swallowed the word 'waste'.

The king's head is hurting as too many information have to be organize. He needs a plan! He needs first to confirm Meixiang's backer and resources before dealing with her but before he can stop the two, Meixiang suddenly said.

"Your highness." bowing Meixiang raise her both hands presenting a jade with intricate carvings. "Little Meixiang need not to pretend. This young lady before coming here is ready to accept the cutting of contract marriage with the crown prince."

In a sad voice she continued,

"This---this little Meixiang after her aptitude test, the first thing she remember is the crown prince. This young lady still remembers when mother is still alive she said serving the kingdom is her greatest glory and so should I, this young girl, when she grow up."

Ofcourse such memory is not existing. Her mother only cares for her. Serving this small kingdom is to assure her daughter's safety.

In a weak and hurt voice, Meixiang continued.

"Starting from that day, this young lady's dream is to bring glory to the Long dynasty just like mother when she brought the kingdom to win many battles. My hope serving the kingdom just like what mother did is gone when my aptitude test takes place. Little Meixiang knows she not only disappoint mother but also the Long Dynasty. I, a waste, the last thing I can do now to bring glory to the kingdom is to not hold back the talented crown prince."

Everyone was hit by Meixiang's word scolding them that after they benefitted to her mother's existence, now knowing they can't get anything from her she is now to be dispose. They even lower their heads when they heard Meixiang calling herself a waste just like how everyone calls her behind her back. Everyone knows they are in wrong here but realizing the royal family being more shameless their anger directed towards them.

Such an white eyed wolf!

"Your highness, allow the crown prince be free to our contract marriage." Meixiang even lower her head more and weakly plead which break the onlooker's hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.1K 56
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’‰π’ π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’π’˜π’ π’„π’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’. π˜™π˜¦π˜―π˜¦π˜¦, 𝘒 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺-𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.7M 148K 88
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
366K 14.7K 136
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
5.5K 98 100
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...