Ethically Speaking

By Kota_G

Young college student, Quincie Jackson, was only looking to finish her junior year without a hitch in the roa... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5

3.4

2K 70 28
By Kota_G

•- Quincie Jackson -•
Warning: Some Material Is Not Suitable For All Readers•

"That sounds like a great idea!"

I nearly stop in my tracks at Elijah's enthusiasm.

I was halfway to the library this early morning to return a book and Elijah was in his office just across campus. He had called me minutes after spotting me walking past his window in my pursuit to return a book I needed for one of my many midterm papers.

We talked briefly about our mornings when I brought up Anthony's idea for dinner and much to my surprise, Elijah was on board immediately.

"I'm sorry, what? Shouldn't you be yelling at me for my friends being completely aware that we're seeing each other? Isn't that how these types of things usually work?"

Elijah chuckles on his end and I finally push through the library doors.

"There's no guidebook on navigating a student and Professor relationship, Love. But what's the point in hiding when your friends are already in tune with our relationship? I'm almost positive Grace knew from the first day we met, and Anthony and I did get off on the wrong foot. I've never met Fletcher, but you talk highly of him and so I would be honored to meet your friends and for them to see that I'm not just using you because you're young and pretty."

His reasoning made sense, but part of me was skeptical. We're talking about a sit-down meal with my friends. A meal that Grace will cook no doubt and I'll be sentenced to watching my friends grill my...well Elijah on things we probably haven't found out about each other ourselves.

But if Elijah felt he needs their approval, then I suppose I'm not one to ask questions.

"Great. I think?" I drop my book off in the drop-off box just outside the front desk.

As I'm exiting the library with nearly an hour and a half before Elijah's lecture is meant to begin I decide now is the best time to set my plan into motion.

I was going to wait until his office hours, or maybe his lunch break, but hearing his voice was sending a shiver down my spine and I couldn't shake the feeling of excitement that courses through my body at the prospects of my plan.

"Hey, are you busy right now?" I ask as I stop at one of the coffee kiosks in the small University park.

There were only a few early birds out for a morning run or getting ready for their 8 am lectures. Thankfully, Elijah's class doesn't start until 9 and I was always on campus no later than 8 for early morning note revisions in the library.

"Grading midterm papers. I would fancy some company if you're offering?"

I giggle into my phone as I stand in a short line waiting to get a coffee.

"That happens to be exactly what I'm offering. I'll see you in ten."

Before he could hear me order us both a fresh coffee, I end the call. Seconds later I'm handed steaming cups of coffee and I'm handing the barista a couple of dollars before I set out for Elijah's office.

It doesn't take long to arrive and I don't bother knocking seeing as he knew I was coming.

I push open the door and as soon as he comes into view, my heart skips a beat.

He was leaned back in his desk chair with his arms above his head as he skims through a paper on his desk. I'm sure it's for another one of his classes because my midterm paper wasn't due for the next few days even though I'd nearly finished it.

Still, Elijah looks breathtaking.

His white button-up tightened around the firm muscles of his body and he's traded his contacts for his black rimmed glasses. His hair was done in a way that begged for me to run my hands through it and he wore a pair of gray slacks that were equally as tight around the muscles in his legs.

Speaking of, his legs were slightly apart and I nearly fell to the floor in lust.

I close the door behind me and he looks up from the paper.

"Good morning, Dr. Fields," I say sweetly as I approach his desk. I round the wooden table and he pushes away still with his arms behind his neck.

I fill the space between his desk and his opened legs and I feel a flutter in my stomach as I set my cup of coffee on a cleared space of his desk.

"Is that for me?" He asks, lifting a single eyebrow as he does.

I nod my head before extending it out to him. He takes it, downing a large gulp before setting it beside mine.

"Thank you, beautiful," he smiles up at me and it makes my heart melt. He grips the desk on either side of me before pulling his chair closer so I was trapped between him and his desk.

"You're welcome," I smile down at him as my hand strokes the side of his head, "I don't want to distract you if you're working," I chew nervously on my bottom lip as my anxieties creep up on me.

Elijah grabs my hips and pulls me onto his lap. I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck as I fall to his waist.

"You were distracting me way before I started reading midterms, Miss. Jackson. To have you here in person is far better than my imagination."

I loved his teasing tone as if daring me to wonder what imaginative thoughts were running through his head. Because I knew exactly which ones were in mine and I have every intention of showing him just how daring I could be.

"I see, Professor Fields. I only hope I can live up to what you've imagined."

Not being able to help it, I slowly move my hips forward and Elijah takes a deep breath.

"Oh, I know you can, baby."

I tilt my head down with a smile but don't dare to kiss him. Not because I didn't want to, because I will find a reason to kiss him every chance I get. But I have greater intentions of kissing him elsewhere...and as he grows in size underneath me, I can only hope he wants it too.

We don't speak yet manage to hold eye contact as Elijah pushes my hips against his waist. I can feel him push against the fabric of my jeans so I boldly move my right hand from his neck while the other holds me against him.

I drag my hands down his chest seductively before reaching just above his belt buckle.

I hesitate for a moment but not because I want to stop. I lean down to his neck and he smells absolutely divine.

A vein teases at his skin and I can't help but want to know what he tastes like. In more ways than one.

My tongue slides along the length of the showing vein in his neck and Elijah groans into my ear.

Taking that as encouragement, I start to kiss and nip at every bit of his neck. The room fills with his deep breaths as I annihilate his neck with open-mouthed kisses.

But it was all a distraction as I move my hand between my legs and massage against his erection.

"Fuck," Elijah's head falls back and I press an innocent kiss just below his earlobe.

I try my best to feel him up through his dress pants, but I know it won't be enough for either of us.

"You made me feel good yesterday," I whisper in his ear before I gently nibble at his earlobe, "I want to do the same for you. Can I please, Dr. Fields?"

Elijah's grip around my waist tightens as he pulls my body forward in a quick and powerful motion. A moan escapes my lips at the feeling of him pressing against my core even through clothing.

"Fuck yes, baby," his lips meet mine with a fiery passion that is indescribable. He slides his tongue into my mouth without warning but rather than letting him take control of the situation, I decide that for once, I'm going to be something other than the submissive and rule-abiding Quincie Jackson.

I pull back and Elijah visibly pouts. I manage to wipe the look from his face when I palm him through his dress pants again before I start to tug at his belt.

Elijah pushes away from his desk and I slowly slide from his lap and onto the floor.

"The door s'not locked," he comments as I start to unbutton his pants.

My head tilts to the side as I pull at the waistband until both his slacks and boxers are far enough down to free the length of his cock.

With my nerves still rumbling inside of me, I avoid making eye contact with the length of his dick as I lift myself enough to trap his lips in one last reassuring kiss.

"Then I guess we better hope you have no visitors, Professor."

Elijah shudders in arousal at my words and I lower myself down again.

Facing my fears, I take in the mouth-watering sight.

I'd felt him against me before. I wasn't so oblivious to his size that I thought he'd be anything but big. But this? It's absurd.

"Something the matter? You don't have to—"

I shake my head instantly and meet his emerald eyes.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just surprised is all," I tell him the truth before looking back to his waist.

Before he could say anything more I begin to stroke his length and all thoughts of my innocence and inexperience are out the window as his head falls back against his chair.

"Bloody hell," he curses as I run my thumb along his tip.

I was going teasingly slow but not on purpose. I was nervous and I've never done anything so sensual. It was intimidating.

But I push my thoughts aside as Elijah's office is filled with muted groans and huffs for air as I glide my hand up and down.

As his eyes flutter closed and he least expects it, I lean my head down slowly and move my tongue around the underside of his tip.

"Oh my fuck...God Quince..."

His words give me enough confidence to lower my mouth around him.

I couldn't fit all of him in my mouth, but I do make an effort to try. Not even halfway down I start to gag so I pull away only to glide my tongue on the vein of his cock.

Elijah resorts to muffling his groans with his arm. I know that what I'm doing is risky. Furthermore, a student or a staff member could knock on the door at any second and our entire relationship would blow up in our faces.

But it made it even hotter knowing that this thing between us is forbidden.

This time, I move my head up and down his length. For the parts of him I couldn't bear to take in my mouth, I mock the movements of my mouth with my hand.

Elijah gives up on silencing himself as he reaches forward. He grabs at my ponytail as I continue my actions. Elijah squeezes at my hair as I take nearly all of him in my mouth.

As my mouth lowers around him once more, he moans loudly and the sound echoes off the walls.

"God you're perfect," he mumbles before another moan fills the room, "Just like that, Love," the blush to my cheeks deepen more than they already were.

He knows all the things to say that make me want the same release I intend on giving him today. To sort out some sort of friction between my legs I shift and manage to rub my thighs together but it's hardly satisfying.

"Touch yourself, Quincie," he pants out in deep breaths. I look up through my eyelashes innocently and find Elijah staring back. His hand still tugging at my ponytail he pulls but not so hard it hurts and it only lights my body on fire even more. "I want to see you make yourself feel good."

I slowly slide my hand under my jeans and find the part of myself that was trembling with desire. I pull away from Elijah for a moment to bask in the sinfulness of our current state. I don't mute the sound that comes from my lips as I pleasure myself. Elijah groans at the sight, and not wanting him to go unpleased, I lower my mouth back over his length.

He pushes himself forward in his seat so I can fall to my shins, legs slightly apart so I can tease myself more comfortably.

My eyes flutter closed with complete ecstasy. I manage to match the rhythm of my hand with the rhythmic movement of my mouth against his cock. The sound of not only my mouth pleasuring him, but my own excitement mixes with Elijah's guttural moans and my muted plea for my own release.

My hand quickens as I crave my own climax but this morning is not about me, not matter how much I want the sweet release.

I slow the hand tucked under my jeans and hidden under the fabric of my underwear to put my attentions on Elijah.

His eyes squint closed for a moment as he jerks his hips into my mouth nearly slamming against the back of my throat.

"Love, I'm close," he says as I quicken my pace. He releases his tight grip on my hair for only a second before squeezing tight as he succumbs to his impending orgasm.

Signs of his release fall over his shaft and dribbles onto my tongue. Not missing a beat, I meet his gaze as I slide my tongue along the trail of his cum.

"Jesus," he pants as he watches me. And when I've had enough, I pull away.

I take a deep breath before wiping my face with my thumb. Elijah quickly cleans himself off and pulls his boxers and slacks back on but leaves them undone.

Pulling my hand away from where it had been tucked beneath my pants, Elijah pulls at my wrist so I'm standing.

As my feet meet the aging wooden floors of his office, my legs wobble from having been on my knees so long and from my lack of getting myself off having focused my attentions on Elijah.

He steadies me as he grabs at my waist before pulling me closer. I fall to his lap with a pleasant sigh and he presses a soft kiss to my lips.

"I want your pretty mouth around my cock every second of every day," he nips at my skin and makes sure to trail his tongue at the bruised spot he left last night.

I hum as my tired arms wrap around his neck. "Yeah? And how's that supposed to work?"

Elijah laughs as he pulls back. His hands fall lower to my ass and he pulls me forward.

"Don't ruin my fantasies, Miss. Jackson. It's rude."

I smile down at him before kissing the tip of his nose, "My apologies, Dr. Fields." My head tilts to the side and Elijah's grip around me tightens.

He looks around me and at his computer before a sigh falls from his lips and he leans back in his seat.

"We have nearly half an hour before class begins. And I certainly don't know how I'm going to make it through a lecture about boring philosophers when the only thing I care to think about is this sweet mouth of yours."

Elijah's thumb tugs at my bottom lip before he leans up and kisses me briefly. He sucks my bottom lip into his mouth before tugging at the skin gently.

"You kiss me like that again and I think you just might have to cancel class," I pant against his lips before running my hand down his torso. I could feel the perfect outline of his muscles even through his shirt and I don't bother to hide my annoyance that we can't do more this morning.

"Don't tempt me with brilliant ideas, Love."

Knowing that we are destined for class soon, I stand from his lap. It takes a moment to gain my balance and I lean back on his desk for stability.

"Let's go out tonight," Elijah says as he stands from his chair and fixes his pants. When his green eyes finally meet me, my breath catches in my throat at how devilishly handsome he is when his hair is askew.

He'd run his hands through it as I tried my best to please him with my lack of experience and skill.

I reach up and try and fix his hair to the best of my ability, "Boston is such a long drive," I sigh as my fingers run through his brown hair, "And anywhere in town is a promise of getting caught."

Elijah takes a step forward and wraps his arms around my waist again like that's where they were meant to be.

"Unbeknownst to you, Quincie, as an older gentleman I happen to know of a few spots that are not crawling with university students. It's a bit out of town if you're worried about getting caught."

I think on it for a beat. Another date with Elijah? Of course, I want to be there. Spending time with him is a complete luxury and I want to milk every second I can with him before our impending relationship leads us down an unforgiving path.

"If you insist," I nervously chew on my bottom lip as I scan his eyes for any sign of hesitancy.

I like this thing between us and at the cost of his career, we're riding a thin line of what we can and can't do as a couple.

Not that I assume we are... I mean we're something, but I wouldn't think to call him my boyfriend. Would he call me his girlfriend in introduction? We've been on a total of two dates and I don't know if I would consider it a serious relationship just yet even if we're both openly committed to the other. Well, openly with the other. Seeing as the only people who know are my friends. Not that that makes this situation any better.

"I do insist, actually. Because contrary to what you might believe, I do enjoy your company sometimes."

I swat at his chest playfully and his smile grows fonder. "Says the guy who wants me to suck his dick every second of every day. I'd like to think you enjoy my company a bit more than you're letting on."

A mischievous smile tugs at the corners of his lips before he closes the space between us. Already aroused, for reasons I don't understand, he pushes himself close to me and I feel the pressure of him against my leg.

"For taking things slow between us, we do seem to be blurring the lines of traditional slow burns of a relationship."

My shoulders shrug as I press my hips into him, "As my professor, Dr. Fields, I think it is your job to teach me the things I don't know. And in this instance, I think I'm learning quicker than either of us suspected. Still, taking that next step is not something I'm ready for. But I don't mind fooling around a little if you don't."

Elijah glances over my shoulder, "We do have a little bit of time before class. And if my memory serves me right, someone in this room was left unpleased. Allow me to fix that?"

My spine shivers with excitement as Elijah starts to unbutton my jeans.

•——–•

I've been trying to cut back on personal rants because someone said that these tend to take away from the story. So I haven't really included personal things at the end of these. I'm just curious if you all feel the same? Should I stop with the personal stories and just stick to ending a chapter with the list of my other stories?

Let me know.

• Climax King
• Yes Sir
• Summer of Sex
• Blade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 330 12
Nevaeh has never felt normal for a day. Now she's set her eyes on Kyle Benedict. Two problems though - he is her professor and he is married. **** Af...
1.7M 43.3K 48
Victoria Anderson is determined to finish college and make her parents proud. Finding love isn't on her list of priorities but she can't help the att...
12.3M 64.4K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
10K 203 10
*The Title will make sense as you read the story.* Skylar Jones has always been the girl on the sidelines. Or more less hiding but her world was abou...