mine - a rico kruz fanfic

By jpxxnz

Nova. The new girl in town. She was once well know around Vegas, then moved a state over because of her dads... More

Moving Day
New Girl
Unpacking
Facetime
S'mores Night
More Than Friends?
Jealous
A/N
SORRYYYY
THANK YOUUU
I Like You
Days Before...
a/n
welp.
clearing things up
:(
a/c AGAIN IM SORRY
😀
hey..

Teacher

920 11 5
By jpxxnz

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I loudly grounded and slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes in the process. I got out of my bed and shivered from the cold floor. I went into my bathroom and started the shower. Once the water was warm I hopped in.

After I finished my shower I wrapped a towel around myself and went into my bedroom, which was connected to my bathroom. As soon as I walked into the bedroom, I saw Rico sitting my my bed looking my way.

I shrieked and stumbled back into my bathroom. I could hear Rico's laugh through the door.

"Uhm. Can I get my clothes please?" I ask in a pleasing tone.

"Ya sure. Just come get them." He said. I could see his smirk through the door.

"Riicoooo." I said annoyed. "I'm in only a towel. I'm not falling for your games." I stated.

"Fine fine i'll give you your privacy."

"Thank you." I huffed.

As I heard the bedroom door close I was sure Rico was gone, so I opened the bathroom door. I peeked out first to make sure he was really gone. I saw the empty room and went to my closet to get my clothes.

(what you wore)

After I got dressed I invited Rico back into my room so he didn't have to stand in the hallway. He sat right back on my bed again and continued on his phone. I made conversation with him from the bathroom as he answered with simple responses.

"So what's the plan today?" I asked, voice slightly raised.

"The skatepark again." He bluntly stated.

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Not that we know of." He added.

"Okay."

The conversation ended when I walked  out the bathroom.

"Ready?" I ask. Rico stared at me for a moment, almost frozen. He stuttered out his words as he said, "Y-ya let's go."

We walked out the bedroom and down the stairs to be greeted by my brother and Luke. Luke didn't seem very happy at the sight of Rico. I brushed it off and continued to making my breakfast.

I wasn't too hungry so I made an everything bagel with cream cheese. Rico helped himself to one too. My brother had gone upstairs to get dressed.

I could feel the tension in the room. You could cut it with a knife. It was a little awkward so I made conversation.

"So Luke, how is it back in Vegas? How is everyone?"

"Well, the mood has really shifted since you left. Everyone's pretty down but they've gotten better. We still all miss you though." He stated.

"Aww. I miss you guys too. I'm glad you came to visit."

"Yeah." Our conversation was cut off when Noah came downstairs.

"Ready?"

"Yup." We all said in unison.

We went out front, grabbed our boards and skated off. The others were meeting us at the park so we didn't have to worry about picking them up. On the way there we made small talk and played light music on a speaker considering it was still kind of early.

When we got to the park we spotted the other boys and headed over. We all greeted each other and started skating. I saw Rico do a cool trick. Ive seen it before but never learned it. All I know is that it's really hard.

"Hey Rico, what trick is that again? Ive been wanting to learn it but forgot the name."

"Oh that's a laser flip." He stated super casually.

"Holy shit YOU CAN DO A LAZER FLIP?" AK shouted a little too loudly. A couple people turned their heads and we heard slight whispers around.

"Oooo teach me teach me pleaseee." I pleaded. He smiled at my command and said, "Alright sure c'mere." He said, motioning me over. I followed and went over to him.

"Okay so, this is one of the hardest skateboarding tricks so don't be surprised if you don't get it right away. It takes lots of practice." He said.

"Okay. That's fine with me." I said back.

"Alright hop on your board and face me."

I got on the board so I was facing him. "In order to do a good laser flip, you want to put your foot in the pocket, like as if your doing a heelflip."

I put my feet so they were in position and placed my hands on his shoulders for support. I looked up from my board and made eye contact with him. I smiled slightly and he sent a smile back.

"Next you wanna...." He continued explaining the trick to me and I slowly got the hang of it. I tried the flip while still having Rico near me for support. I attempted the flip and fell. Before I hit the ground, hands were around my waste. I get pulled back up and I was met with Rico.

"That was good! Keep trying. Once you get better i'll let you do it without support." I nodded my head and continued my attempts as the others skated around us. it had already been about 2 hours since we got to the park so it was around 1pm now.

Considering the amount of time we've been here, i'm surprised on how quickly i've picked this trick up.

"I cant believe you've gotten so good at the trick in the little time you have been trying it. It took me over a week to land it."

"Maybe that's because you suuucckkkk." I said jokingly. We laughed as continued. I decided to put the trick on hold and practice it another time. I continued on doing tricks i've already learned such as kickflips, heel flips, fakies, rodeo flips, etc.

After a few hours it was around 6 pm and I was starving.

"Is anyone else starving?" I ask.

"Yeeesss." I heard from several people. I realized in that moment that Luke has been quite upset all morning, so I went his way. 

"Hey Luke. What's up? You seem pretty down this morning."

"I'm fine." He shot back coldly.

"Uhm. Are you sure? You can talk to me yknow."

"I said i'm fine." He stated, yelling slightly.

"Okay jeez no need to be a dick." I said rolling my eyes as I turned around and walked back to the group.

"Does anyone know what's up with Luke?" Everyone shook their heads but Noah seems to avoid the question. "Noah what about you? Did he say anything to you this morning?"

"Nope. Nothing." I could clearly tell he was lying but brushed it off and left the subject
alone.

"Welp. Who's down for in n out, on me?" I ask the whole group.

"Ugh yesss please. Thanks Nova." Blake said.

"Oh sure no problem. Let's go i'm starving."

I skated towards the entrance gate as the rest followed. We headed out to Evon's and AK's cars since it's too far away to skate to. I went in AK's car along with Rico, Noah and Blake. Savanh, Luke, Evon, and Roman went in Evon's car.

As we drove there, we blasted music, windows down, roof open, screaming lyrics together. The sun was setting and it was just the perfect night. I'm so glad I had found these people. We continued having fun until we pulled up. We all laughed at each other as we saw how messed up our hair was.

We laughed for a solid 5 minutes until we saw the others pull up. We got ourselves together and got out the car and headed inside. They all ordered and I ordered last.

"Thanks Novaaaaa." I heard Savanh say as he zoomed in his phone camera on me. I turned my head and smiled as I continued paying the cashier. He was around our age. It was normal until he stated hitting on me. I got slightly uncomfortable and motioned to the guys, who had already taken their seats.

Noah was about to get up to save me, but Rico beat him to it. I had turned back to the guy before I could see that Rico had gotten up before Noah. So, I expected Noah to come over and tell the guy off, but instead I felt and arm sling around my shoulder as Rico's voice started talking to the cashier.

"So, I see you talking to my girlfriend here. Care to explain? She seems quite uncomfortable if you ask me." He said, keeping eye contact with the guy.

"Pft please, she loves it."

My eyes shot towards him and I gave the dirtiest look possible. He every so slightly backed up and was about to say something before I cut him off.

"Actually, I hate it. It's disgusting. If I was enjoying it, don't you think I would be flirting back? Are you that dense? If a girl doesn't seem interested then you're probably the reason. So fuck off and leave me alone. Asshole." I snarled at him and tuned away, rolling my eyes in the process and swaying my hips as I walked.

Rico stood there frozen, shrugged his shoulders in a 'I told you so' manner, and turned back to the table.

I sat down with the rest of the boys, who seemed to hear the conversation. They were all staring at me.

"What?" I asked, quite clueless.

"Nothing." They mumbled and shifted their gazes elsewhere.

I shrugged and I was about to start a conversation when I heard our number get called. Rico and Noah and the ones that got up to get the trays considering they were on the end of the table. They had the easiest access.

They grabbed the meals and brought them over. We each grabbed our own order and started eating. I opened my burger just to see a piece of paper in it. Curiosity hit me and I unfolded the small paper, just to see the guys snapchat on it.

I rolled my eyes in disgust and scoffed. I ripped up the paper and got up to throw it away. As I was walking back to my seat, I felt eyes on me. It was the cashier. He was smirking at me. I turned to him, sent him an unpleasingly fake smile, and flipped him off. My smile turned back to my resting face and I sat down.

The boys looked quite astonished but continued eating.

We finished up but hung out there for a while having fun. We were making tiktoks and Rico was trying to stand pennies up straight. He had one standing but tried to put the other up, and failed. He got mad and stood up angrily. Meanwhile I was laughing at him. I was practically crying at that point.

"MF COULDN'T STACK THE PENNNIIEE—- AHAHAHAHAH."

"OH SHUT UP ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY." He spat back.

"Okay okay lemm- lemme tryyyyy-." I said trying to catch my breath. Once I did I attempted to do it. I got it first try. I looked up at Rico and starting laughing again, practically rolling on the floor.

"HOW DID YOU-" He said astonished. This only made me laugh harder. The others were staring at us as I rolled on the floor, some of the other customers concerned as well.

Once I pulled myself together I stood up and continued to lightly chuckle, Rico slightly laughing as well.

"Wanna go to a grocery store and ride our skateboards in there?" Blake asked.

"Yessss omg." I said, running out the restaurant, the others following. It was now fully dark out and we went in the cars, the same people in each.

Once we got to the grocery story we headed inside with our boards. When we walked through the doors I spotted the security camera tv thing on the ceiling.

"OOO OOOO GUYS PICTURE."

I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo of us on the screen, posing. I posted it on my insta story.

"Cool thanks." We continued on our way and skated through the aisle. Savanh started recording us skating.

"Oooo i'm telling ooooooo i'm telling." He said behind the camera. Rico looped around the pole at the end of the aisle and started doing a back and forth thing on his board.

"Tf are you doinggg-." Savanh said cutting himself off with laughter. The rest of us joining.

We skated down a few aisles when we came across an aisle with some people in it. As we rode down, Rico shouted, "HE TOUCHES LITTLE KIDS." Pointing to Luke. I couldn't help but laugh, meanwhile Luke looked awfully mad.

"Dude dude dude go say a deez nuts joke to the worker over there." I heard Evon say to AK behind me. I mentally laughed and turned to them, still on my board.

"Yes omg do it. Go go go." I said pushing him.

"Okay okay damn." AK walked over to the worker as we watched from a distance, but still close enough to hear. On his way towards her, he grabbed something off the shelf.

"Hey I have a question. Do you know what lb stands for?" He asked, pointing to the object he grabbed.

"Pound?" The worker said back, slightly confused.

"POUND ON DEEZ NUTS." He said before putting the item away and running back. We were all in a fit of laughter and ran off back to the parking lot.

A/N
SORRY IVE TAKEN SO LONG TO UPLOAD BUT HERE. THIS IS KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER. ITS KINDA LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER BUT THE CHAPTER WAS GETTING TOO LONG SO ILL CONTINUE WHERE I LEFT OFF IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. ILL TRY TO UPLOAD IT TMRW. THANKS FOR ALMOST 600 READS ALREADY HOLY SHIT. LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS. LOVE YOU ALL <3

2,292 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
306K 4.4K 70
2018 © Nova is a bad girl with horrible intentions. She messed up and screwed around many times. She has always been alone. Will that change the day...
112K 4.6K 26
[See you don't look like a stalker but I don't really know what they look like, I assume kinda gross and not nice and you look nice, really nice not...
45.3K 885 20
My First Mandy Rose Story! Enjoy!