I Like You

Tears blew off my face as we sprinted back to the cars. Once we got to the cars we couldn't contain ourselves any longer and dropped on the floor laughing.

After we had settled down a little bit, still with light chuckles heard around, we put our boards in the cars and got in.

"DID YOU SEE HER FACE AHAHAHAH." Blake stated. We busted out in a lighter laughter this time and eventually settled down once again and drove out the parking lot.

Luke Pov

Ugh.

What's wrong with me today? Ive been such a dick today. Especially to Nova. She probably hates me.

First, it was this morning. I got mad that Rico was in the house and there was a huge tension in the air. Second, I got jealous of her and Rico earlier today. Then I didn't talk to her the whole day. She probably hates me.

I need to make this up to her. I made a plan as we got driven back home. Evon dropped me off at Novas house and AK dropped of Noah and Nova.

We walked into the house in silence. Once we entered the house, we started going our separate ways until I called out to Nova as she walked up stairs. She stopped in her tracks and slowly turned to me. Noah eyed me and continued his way upstairs.

As Noah closed his bedroom door, Nova came all the way downstairs. Once she got to me she gave me a glare and crossed her arms, taking a sharp breath in.

"Look Nova I-"

"What's wrong with you Luke?" She asked coldly.

"I- what?"

"Why have you been such a dick since you came here? Didn't you come to visit and have a good time?" She continued.

"See that's the thing. I was about to apologize. But you don't understand."

"Okay then tell me. Tell me what I don't understand."

"No." I said. She cocked her eyebrow at me. I restarted my words. "I mean..I can't."

"Luke. Just tell me. I'm your best friend. Please."

"Nova. I'm serious I can't."

"Luke i'm not gonna tell anyone just te-"

"ILIKEYOUOKAYANDEVERSINCEICAMEHEREIHAVEBEENSUPERJEALOUSOFHOWCLOSEYOUANDRICOWEREANDIHATEMYSELFFORREJECTINGYOUTHATDAY." I stated that so fast I wasn't even sure if she knew what I said.

"Wow okay..slow down. Start over."

"I like you. And I know I rejected you that day but..it was because I was nervous. I tensed up and wasn't sure how to respond. I also didn't want to have to do long distance because I know it's difficult. It's just that...I knew for sure that I made a mistake rejecting you when I saw how close you and Rico were. I was jealous, okay?"

"Oh. Well, i'm sorry to say I no longer feel that way about you. I honestly got over my feelings pretty quickly." With that she walked upstairs without saying another word.

Nova Pov

Ugh. Of course he had to like me. Why couldn't he just say that in the first place?

Coward.

I'm so sick of his shit. He's been such a dick and I can't forgive him that easily. Whatever. I'm exhausted. I hopped in my bed and turned on a show. I shut off my lights and fell asleep.

A/N
OMG OMG IM SORRY THIS IS SO FUCKING SHORT BUT JT WAS JUST KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG I PROMISE. BUT THANK U FOR 1K READS OMG I LOVE YOUUUUUU GUYS. I DIDNT EXPECT MY STORY TO GET THIS FARRR. ANYWAYS ILL UPDATE TMRW. LOVE YOU ALL <33

598 words