New Girl

I slowly batted my eyes open as my brother shook me awake. I took a deep breath in and looked at Noah

"We're here."

I jolted my head sideways just to see the huge house ahead of me.

"Holy shit." I whispered so only me and my brother could hear. My parents had gotten out the car and walked over to the Uhaul moving truck. I unbuckled my seatbelt, opened the door, and grabbed my backpack. Just filled with car necessities such as a charger, headphones, water, etc.

I scoped out the place to see we're on the end of a col-de-sac. My, well what i assume is my new house, is quite nice. 2 stories, a comfy-modern type home. A smile grew on my face and I headed over to the truck. I grabbed 2 pretty light boxes that had my name on it. I went up to the door to be greeted by my mom, struggling to unlock it with the boxes in her hand. She eventually managed to open it after a moment. I walked in just to get hit with a strong smell of wood and cinnamon.

Damn.

This was a nice ass house i'll tell u that.

(let's just say this is the interior)

I made my way upstairs, boxes in hand and careful not to go tumbling backward into my brother. I went straight and down the hallway to the last door. I seemed to have chosen the bigger room out of the two, besides the master bedroom. I set my boxes down, put my hands on my hips and scoped out my new room.

I bent down and started to unpack my boxes, one of which had my skateboard in it. Luckily, the moving truck got here before us so my bed, desk, side table and tv were already set up. It was at least 11 o'clock. This way we have somewhere to sleep. I put my skateboard against the door of my empty closet then plopped down on my bed with a muffled 'mph' sound as I landed. 

I heard a light knock on my door, to turn around to see my mother in the doorway. I pushed myself up off the bed and gave her a quick smile.

"You should probably find the box that has your clothes in it so you can get you pajamas and get to bed." she stated.

"Ya I will. Give me a minute."

"Ok sweetie. We have lots of unpacking to do tomorrow so it would be nice if u could go to bed early this one night."

"Ok. Love you" I said as she walked away.

"Love you too." She slightly shouted as she closed her bedroom door, which was a door down from mine, my brother in between. I decided to pay him a quick visit.

I walked out my room and into the one next to me. It was empty besides the bed and desk.

"Noah?" I said confused.

I made my way downstairs to see the front door still open. I walked out to see Noah talking to a few guys. They were all at least his age. Definitely older than me. 

"Oh hey Nova." He said as he realized my footsteps were getting closer to him and the group.

"Hey. Who's this?"

"Oh they were on their skateboards as they passed our street and saw the moving truck. They saw me unpacking boxes and came and introduced themselves. This is AK, Blake, Evon, and Savanh."

I waved and said, "Well i just came to grab more boxes so, i'll be on my way. See ya."

I got some responses such as 'See ya' and 'Bye' from the boys. I grabbed a few boxes and brought them up. I continued that process for a while until I had all my boxes. I found the one with my clothes, grabbed an oversized shirt and comfy pair of shorts and slipped them on. I then got into my bed, got under the covers and turned off my lights. I lay there excited for the day ahead.

A/N
ik no one is reading this atm BUUUTTT imma continue to write more parts and they WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE. anyways i hope some people see this and VOTE. Love you all <3

724 words