More Than Friends?

When I woke up, his arms were still gripped around my waste. I slightly sat up to get a view of the whole room, just to see everyone still asleep. Once my eyes focused, I looked at the clock on the wall that read 7:30.

Damn.

Too early for my taste. I was getting comfortable again when I felt Rico shift slightly beside me, his grip getting looser. I look over and see he's slowly batting his eyes open. His arms were still around my waste, very limp. When he noticed what he was doing, He looked at me laying down and I quickly shut my eyes.

"Shit." He whispered to himself.

He scrambled to his feet and took a deep breath. I could feel him staring at me. I heard his footsteps fading as he walked the opposite direction, then I heard a door closing. I opened my eyes again to see he went to the bathroom. I didn't feel tired, despite the fact that I got about a 6 and a half hour sleep.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, then filling it with water. As I was drinking my water, the bathroom door opened revealing Rico. I took my glass away from my mouth and looked over to him as he walked back towards the couch. He quickly noticed I wasn't there and looked up to see me in the kitchen

"Oh hey Nova. Sorry about this morning. I didn't realize my arms were around you." He stated a little embarrassed.

"No it's fine really. You actually fell into my shoulder last night before I went to sleep and I just kept you there. Your arms found there way around me." I said, smirking a little.

His face grew red as he slightly widened his eyes.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't me-"

"Dude. Stop apologizing." I said with a slight chuckle. "If I didn't like it, don't you think I would've pushed you away?" I asked, side eyeing him and smirking as I took another sip of my water.

He chuckled and sat down on the couch, grabbing his phone in the process. Over the past hour, everyone started to slowly wake up.

It was now around 9am when there was a knock at the door.

(btw i got this idea from a comment of mine on the last chapter. creds to them. sorry i can't respond to comments bc i'm not using a real email lol)

I furrowed my eyebrows and headed towards the door. Maybe it was just mail. I opened the door revealing someone I didn't quite want to see. But I was excited.

"LUKE!" I screamed, jumping into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waste, arms slung around his neck. He gripped onto my waste and stuffed his face into my neck.

"Surprise?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I'd call that a surprise if I've ever seen one." I said smiling.

I looked back to see the boys confused, all besides Noah.

"OH right." I slightly shouted unintentionally.

I invited Luke inside as I closed and kicked the door. He made his way to the living room and I followed.

"Guys this is Luke, Luke this is Blake, AK, Evon, and Rico. They skateboard with me. They were just spending the night.

They all greeted each other with their own hello's. As they were doing that, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around to see my parents.

"What with all the racket? I heard screaming. Is everything ok-" She cut herself off.

"Luke wow it's so good to see you."

"It's good to see you too Mrs. McKay."

"Please, call me Lisa." She smiled. He flashed her a quick smile back. "So, what brings you here? It's only been about a week. Miss us that much?" My mom smirked.